Why do you bully, Yea Forums?

why do you bully, Yea Forums?

Attached: D7L-7xGUcAAcHjP.jpg (2641x4096, 1.24M)

Attached: D7L_ALpUwAAOk6S.jpg (2641x4096, 1.1M)

Attached: EAXCJvdUYAEZgju.jpg (2641x4096, 1.02M)

People usually bully because they're insecure or have a hard life and are targeting "weaklings" to vent their frustration.

It's sad and pathetic and anyone who tells me otherwise is wrong.

Learn to draw pupils faggot

wow! this shit is good, please continue

faggot

Nah cunt we bully faggots like this so they will learn to fit in or end their life.

That esculated quickly

Disagree. People bully so the person bullying fits in

/thread

I have BPD and ASPD and I never hide the fact I'm a borderline sociopath... A lot of people notice the borderline and think it's cool to bully me because I'm weird and clearly won't fight back cause I'm a pussy... until I finally react and the people that really pushed me to a breaking point. It's more sadistic and destructive than defensive but, Idk. I bully others cause they think I'm an easy target and in my mind it justifies taking them down to my level.

Attached: 1547224987801.jpg (200x150, 8K)

disagree. it's not even bullying. stating your own opinion is now considered bullying if reddit doesn't agree (see: you)

I can tell you weren't bullied enough

people on here are getting really defensive which only proves their insecurity

Well, to be quite honest, you all deserve it.
If you guys did this /s/fur, trap, waifu, my little pony shit in real life, I'd beat the merciless shit out of you too, doing my part to keep the gene pool clean.

Fag

a hierarchy is only natural

when will fags fucking learn?

Attached: violence.jpg (427x430, 44K)

anyone interested, here is the artist of the OP

Attached: artist.jpg (585x333, 33K)

Attached: D9sJQK0U0AAYK0_.jpg (1800x2700, 542K)

i don't bully people,it's more like
i get bullied irl

Attached: EAXCJvbUYAANL_J.jpg (2641x4096, 969K)

trannyfag projects his mental illness onto his shitty comic

Attached: sides.png (192x191, 26K)

I'm glad to see he took steps to change his image to be more femi-

Im with this guy. Some behavior crosses a line. Extreme faggot bullshit deserves a fucking beatdown

>i am fucking insecure and cant hold my own or show any strength at all
>WHY DOESNT SOCIETY CHANGE TO FIT MY NEEDS

grow a fucking spine

he looked better as himself

*her(self)

jesus, poor faggot

Attached: be self 1.png (977x1460, 769K)

he finally realized that he can't change the fact that he will always have a y chromosome

Attached: be self 2.png (975x1454, 724K)

Attached: be self 3.png (971x2917, 1.51M)

The thing I don't get is why these people get so upset when they clearly don't pass yet, like they finally decide they want to be a girl, slap on some makeup and a dress and are upset that people call them a guy. Anyone with some sense would start taking girl hormones first, dress androgynously until they pass as female, that way the boys is lessened and the chance of being called out as a dude is lower.

Attached: 1564193088005.png (644x672, 943K)

OP missed one

Attached: tips fedora.png (971x1997, 1.94M)

Attached: be self 4.png (976x1449, 644K)

Attached: 1531894817364s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

I hate this “when I found out I was trans” bullshit. No you decided to be trans. You weren’t born transsexual since that not even really a thing.

keep going this is comedy gold

Attached: 6 million keks.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Jesus Christ the state of people.

Attached: shakes.jpg (400x297, 29K)

Fuck off furfag

Attached: furry friends 1.png (467x948, 702K)

Attached: furry friends 2.png (471x714, 463K)

Attached: E53CB48ABF6649F7A19A9F152A1113C7.png (996x750, 936K)

Attached: pupils.png (922x951, 764K)

Attached: WTF.png (467x2229, 1.66M)

Attached: oh.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Left is more fuckable and sexy.
The one on the right needs to be thrown off a roof.

Attached: BitchHoldUp.jpg (702x1024, 100K)

Attached: Doogie Howser MD.png (1173x651, 494K)

I he can be a woman then I can be your maker and decide if you live or die.

Attached: 12343509.jpg (480x360, 9K)

But if you just abuse the hierarchy to bully others, someone will come along and kill you.

Hierarchies are sustained by benevolence. The more people you fuck with, the more enemies you make, and some of them will grow to be more powerful than you, or at least find themselves in a position one day where they can make you sorry.

“He had long ago learned that society imposes insults that must be borne, comforted by the knowledge that in this world there comes a time when the most humble of men, if he keeps his eyes open, can take his revenge on the most powerful. It was this knowledge that prevented the Don from losing the humility all his friends admired in him.”
― Mario Puzo, The Godfather

I think these comics are giving me AIDS.

Ahh one of the only traps I've seen that I would have no hesitation in fucking

u gay

So he basically admits he's lying to himself

Everyone is to some degree

trannies aren't right in the head, user, and society isn't trying to fix them but placate them

Tldr the guy in the comics gets upset really easy, cries a lot

I wasn't ready to cringe this hard this early in the morning.

Thing is if it was socially acceptable for failed males to look and act accordingly there would be barely any problems with all this shit. Just ensure the minimum number of healthy males survive into adulthood and that they get to impregnate sufficient number of healthy females.

Not shown; a doctor, a mental health professional, any official diagnosis of gender dysphoria

You're gonna be in for a rude awakening when the people you bully rise up and end your life. What goes around, comes around.

>Dad has talk with son about how he needs to find purpose
>Flamboyant faggot of a son treats the discussion as a woman would and now imagines the innocuous conversation as pic related.

It would be fucking pathetic if it wasn't so hilarious honestly.

Attached: 1533420876815.jpg (266x285, 19K)

>come into thread
>this faggot is crazy but he has a few good points
>comic about which bathroom to use is funny
>feel sorry for him because of the way his dad treats him
>see

Attached: tenor.gif (498x292, 1.13M)

And then I would beat the fuck out of you. Real men don't beat people weaker than them. How about being a real man and challenging a man you're not sure you can beat and learning from that experience. I would rape weak beta males like you. I've done it before to fake tough guys like you.

>I'm hardcore
>guiz I swear

Do you even know where you are faggot?

Attached: 1545449043151.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

Bullying has its use in at least superficially making people adhere to society - when you start having people that do not even bother to uphold customs of culture they are upbrought in, the society loses its meaning.
gg/eMThYX8

>real men don't beat people weaker than them
>I would beat the fuck out of you
damn dude, at least have some pride in yourself

He's just asking for a sub to jerk off to.