Whats your favorite video game Yea Forums?

whats your favorite video game Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562812188585.gif (460x307, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord>gg/vv42fad
youtube.com/watch?v=0FW23bamIZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earthbound

Bioshock

Diablo 2

Attached: Planescape-torment-box[1].jpg (283x351, 25K)

Crusader Kings 2 fag here. Though at this point I mostly play mods

Terraria. It's a 2-D minecraft.

Sid meier's civilization II

Attached: Sid meier's civilization II.jpg (800x983, 233K)

Attached: Star Wars - Republic Commando.jpg (640x884, 156K)

Half-Life

Ethnic cleansing

If you didn't love this game you should probably an hero. Pic related

Attached: 220px-Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg (220x222, 20K)

Supreme Commander- Forged Alliance

fuck....

Half-Life 3

give it to me

Prey

DayZ Standalone

Don't laugh at me

Attached: Metal_Gear_Solid.png (340x293, 54K)

Look it up its called Hunt Down The Freeman its really good game

Attached: ps1_crash_bash_p_3k5qoc.jpg (300x300, 38K)

2020 by rockstar.

Attached: BEST.ELECTION.PIC.YET..........jpg (625x438, 71K)

This is now a Nostalgia thread

Ayylium isosceles

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-143151_Chrome.jpg (1048x787, 289K)

Bought this and played about an hour of it. In the morgue place. Didn't really get into it and never went back.

I hear people say how good it is and I can see the fucking thing on my shelf right now.

Attached: Tomb_Raider_II.png (283x351, 139K)

The gameplay is a bit outdated by modern standards. I would recommend torrenting the remastered version and give it a good 2-3 hours or so. The game is a storytelling masterpiece but again, it's a bit outdated in some areas. The remaster helps with the UI for example

That is not even a fraction, it's basically the tutorial area.
You need to continue. No skipping of dialogue. The dialogue IS the game. You have to learn to appreciate it, especially when compared to modern games, then it really opens up.

Attached: GranTurismo.jpg (325x305, 17K)

this one where I can murder, rape people and take drugs

n-based

Crono trigger

My favorite game as well. Still have my original copy from Christmas 98.

No PlayStation though. There's some sweet shaders you can apply if you run it in ePSXe that make it look great.

the witness

Skyrim. Quit playing online games entirely for 4 years starting in 2014 and didn't use any mods. Such a masterpiece

Attached: 91BH4zpg-pL._SL1500_.jpg (1303x1500, 328K)

Witcher 3

discord>gg/vv42fad

Age?
Sex?
Virgin status?

Postal 2 and its expansions. Great games for fucking around. I wouldn’t recommend playing it for the story though

Attached: deadspace-450x300.jpg (450x300, 21K)

Attached: 23BFD77F-D26E-4B00-92C6-C8CDEEFD410C.jpg (620x350, 37K)

Ayumi

Attached: 596650-ayumi-pc-88-screenshot-a-rather-disturbing-female-robot.png (640x400, 10K)

Postal Redux and Postal2

Attached: 128px-Postal_2_Complete-Achievement-41-Unlocked-512.png (128x128, 21K)

Witcher 3
DayZ
MGS 3

Postal?

Attached: 12a.png (573x800, 625K)

Attached: hlEwGpvmzj6Q11DvYvyfsY8Y.gif (333x250, 1.85M)

Fuck fox. I'd rape you if you play fox, id make u fucking leap off the edge 3x.

Pic related.

Attached: How to be a Complete Bastard.jpg (480x360, 23K)

M
Married

Skyrim, obviously

relax bro i play ganon

wish i could play it for the first time again

Attached: 84378-sam-max-hit-the-road-windows-front-cover[1].jpg (698x1000, 241K)

I only have a PS4.
Is it on the PS4?
Is it worth the purchase if it is on the PS4?

Attached: 1562015043569.png (384x313, 39K)

Brrrrap!

Space Invaders

Mario 3.

Thread/

around 600 hours into it

Attached: 590db6615bafe399821f2933.jpg (323x433, 54K)

NFL street

Attached: 12D6E259-F68D-4971-B3EE-691115A765FE.jpg (500x388, 69K)

yes and yes.

i'm a simple person.
Doom

Even worse. Wait for 5 mins to throw a stupid punch. Even Kirby down+B is faster. Sorry I just love smash and compete locally.

Attached: 45AFFAEB-F50F-48FF-A355-928FED81F022.jpg (200x236, 31K)

I couch co-oped that with a friend for about 500 hours. We stopped when trying for a particular gun cash out on a quest, we would hand it in and unplug the system before save. My dumbass walked like 3 feet outside the radius and it fucking saved. We were devastated so I quit playing. Still makes me mad cuz i was drunk and not paying attention.

best of the series if you ask me
> no one asked though

it's worth it user 10/10

play a real fighting game
> there are plenty
> it's not like you don't have options

>this
farm the vorpal blade
do not farm the crissaegrim
shit is so op it breaks the game
also farm 2x ring of varda from paranthropus
then farm the crissaegrim
shit is awesome

Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time
Syndicate for the Atari Jaguar
Red Dead Remption (part 2 is still in the works for me, and I'm on the fence)
I just finished a side mission in RDR2 where a sculptor hung himself while making Mount Rushmore!

IS IT ON THE PS4 TO PURCHASE, CUPCAKE!?!

Mortal kombat on genesis is the only other worthwhile fighting game. There's a reason smash is king of the genre.

Ganon guy here. Eh, it's true. I just play him cause I like Wizzrobe lmao

smash isn't a real fighting game, do they even have that shit at evo?

Not a real fighting game, huh?

Guess if you've never owned a Nintendo console in your life you'd think that.

Serious question: should i buy far cry 5 in ps4 for 20€, or buy a different far cry? I never played it, but i want to check it out tbh

the only game I ever dedicated the time to get a platinum trophy

no. do not.

if you've never played a far cry game then just give up, you're too late now

Far Cry 3 (the tropical island) was great but I never finished it because of DRM and my PC was slow lmao fuck

Well, any ps4 recommendations? Probably 20€

Still trying to find an authentic copy in the box that won't cost me this month's rent.

Attached: snes_super_double_dragon_p_xy5l8t.jpg (1600x1178, 310K)

>20€
You should buy a gun with that instead to an hero, funny eurofuck.

Attached: 1564227229270.jpg (601x561, 64K)

the chintendo fans are shitting up the thread as expected. come back to me when you guys can get the battle toads in your shit show of a game. japan shits out quality fighting games left and right and you choose the worst one out of them all. I like Nintendo user's just not smash bro's.

> nes to the switch bitch

Anons i need serious help from you. I know i may get roasted now but how overcome forynite addiction? Playing it all my freetime and spending half my savings on it already. Approx 12,000USD

Since renting out, nobody keeps me from playing like back at home where mom often just cut off the power to my room when i was disconnected to heavily from reality.

I just cant stop playing fortnite even i am 24yo. Any recommendations for a lost user?

Guitar hero. No competition

the snes was such a great system. good choice user.

Yes, smash ultimate is the current evo matchup.

Kek literally lol'd

I love this game, it's my favorite beat em up, underrated as fuck

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

theres a cib listing on Ebay for 70 dollars right now, that's reasonable

did anyone ever fully complete battletoads?
i tried for so long and never did
shit is hard as fuck

Attached: 1503509558971.jpg (1200x1600, 350K)

Ooo this was fun i remember

yeah, once you get past the turbo tunnel theres like one more hard level but easy after that

Tony Hawk Pro skater 1 - wasteland, every South Park game, n64, chefs love shack, South Park rally racing, stick of truth and fractured butthole

The tower with lava floor and you have to climb is hard as shit.

the turbo tunnel has a walk through. memorize the pattern and you're good to go user. it won't make it easier but you'll know what's coming and that's half the battle.

Attached: WYJmPm8OL7GAIP1UPWF2mzbJvLiTMd2g4VmVnjK-WWM.png (1200x628, 1.32M)

Talk about shitty taste. Where did the game touch you?

theres just one jump that's a motherfucker

i mention battle toads and nothing else and i have shit taste. spoken like a real ninja turtle.

> stay in your sewer

terra tubes and rat race are when I start throwing my controller

Paladins
its a free overwatch n made in georgia so i support it

Does anyone here remember some cool amiga games? Wanna check it out what it was like in the 80s by downloading a emulator. Any recommendations?

turrican

imagine if the internet back then was how it is today. people would be crying about it's difficulty like they do with any game that's challenging these days. it's games like battle toads that made the older generation less rage filled over loosing. you ever see a kid die in fortnight? they melt down like fukushima.

Rondo of Blood is better 8)

Attached: 1563547687685.jpg (891x1024, 229K)

You are kinda right. Tho with games like battletoads you have 3 lives then game over. It's a true reward system and the adrenaline rush and dopamine spikes are insane when you overcome the levels. Shit these days is like ok you died try again. When I was in my teens tho I'm sure I smashed a few controllers that I hold more dearly now.

Pong. The graphics are amazing!

Attached: BB474035-C08D-4853-A47A-53407FA5DB3B.png (1500x1500, 3K)

You know that jungle quest game for Atari? I forget it's actual name. The vines you swing on are actually modified pong paddles if you examine the code. Pretty neat cuz back then shit was like hard coded, unlike software today.

Attached: MtJDeHF.jpg (5224x2000, 1.33M)

I get that, i was never a rage filled person when it came to games myself. I only ever rage quit 1 game and 1 game only. mirrors edge was the game. i loved it up till i realized you can disarm people but can't kill people with the gun you just stole from them. fuck that, i'm not saying its a bad game. it's just not for me personally.

Thanks, user. The other's i saw were something ridiculous like 120 and there's no way in hell i will spend more than a hundred on a video game for any reason.

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_271157438_preview.jpg (895x893, 46K)

God damn bro. If you're gonna waste all your money and life playing video games at least play one with esports possibility, like league of legends or something you fucking casual.

12k? USD? Are you fucking serious? Do you know the numbers you just said? Holy shit man. My rent is 1150 a month so with bills about 14 to 1500. And you spent 12,000USD? Jesus Fuck.

Graphics are pretty alright

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-112856_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Wtf even is this

Looks like a furry fanfix mod. Prob pulled off Google or Bing images

GTA san andreas

it's a perfect balance of everything - big open world, fun story, clunky but not too clunky...

the newer ones just lose all the charm of it. Yeah the graphics are amazing but who wants to switch between characters? Who wants to fly out the wi ndshield when you crash? Driving like a retard is what makes GTA fun. Plus they are way too linear and short.

Shadow of war

holy shit lmao
10/10 if bait

i can believe it. When I was super into COD black ops 2 I spent around that much on lootcrates. It can turn into an addiction.

Fear 2

Fortnite *dab*

jungle hunt my dude

Attached: Jungle_Hunt_2600_ScreenShot4.gif (256x224, 7K)

I spent 12,000 on belle delphine last month alone so what

ever hear of a credit card? or student loans? That's how I funded my online poker/lootcrate addiction

bandicoot 2 and ctr ftw

BUMP

its probably bait but who gives..
There are so many people addicted to games.
I work for a child and adolescent psychotherapist. Nowadays, I have one about once a month and one in a half year we cant help an he has to go into the clinic.
addiction is hard to overcome, there isnt anything you can do next to a cold turkey.
the chance to do it with "less" playing is almost zero

It should not be an option for you to be complete. then you should first delete your bank data from the akkount. clearly there is still paypal etc but it is a first hurdle.
Then. Talk to people about it (friend, girlfriend, parents, siblings) to draw attention is good let them pull you out of the apartment. do something in common. Shopping, walking, or helping you in the household. yes sounds trite but helps

Yea! It's a modded pong. Pretty cool imo. Developers were like shit fuck what the he'll. And they came up with that.

You are both retarded. Student loans are an exception, but spending 12k on some digital bullshit is dumb af. If you bought hardware and stuff that's collectable I'd say fine.

Well .. did I kill the mood?
to answer the OPs question..
There are so many good games. but some were especially good in their time. I loved Secret of Mana on the SNES. and later Final Fantasy VII. My Steam tells me most hours I've spent in Kerbal space program. Skyrim, the Batman arcam series but also Borderlands and Team fortress are there. If I had to decide for a game that I could play as the only one from now on it would be Kerbal. I love Final Fantasy but you can play through a finite story only so often

my PC is worth 6 grand, I make good money,if I want to give a hot chick thousands that's my fucking business.

You do you. But the other dude is clearly sinking. 12k on 0s and 1s. Go for it if you can, but for an addict that might have gone too far down the rabbit hole with no means of survival is shitty.

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 12K)

Why kerbal? Whats so motivating of it? You build your rocket until it orbits earth but this should be manageable in maybe 3 hours gametime. And then?

that is me, I've got a great job, I've literally got a couple million to blow at my choice, ive been blessed in this life and I dont know why I've blown alot of money on belle

Greatest MMORPG of all time.

Attached: Ultima Online T2A.jpg (420x531, 33K)

fortnight

GTA SA, Diablo 3 (Havent played the others YET), Borderlands 1 to 2, and RaC 3.

Wow. Have not seen an Ultima reference in a while. I was a beta tester for the first game in like 94. Animal taming for dragons and max leveling everything was fun. Teleportation. Home ownership and lockdowns. Thanks for the nostalgia.

>fortnite
Gimme that Epic ID so we can help each other with this stupid "elimination assistts" challenge in overtime.

Diablo 2 is way better than 3. 1 is also great. Amazing series where somehow blizzard fucked up on 3.

3 was hot garbage

On a half decent emulator

Attached: Harvest_Moon_64_Coverart.png (220x152, 96K)

Classy as fuck

Attached: mechwarrior-3050.jpg (475x347, 35K)

Your welcome, I would say come and play on Europa sometime but it's pretty quiet nowadays, so if you do take advantage of the limited F2P option, play on Atlantic which sports the largest western population.

Why does this remind me of one of those poorly translated knock offs you see in dollar asian countries

very difficult to describe.
As I said, I was about to take something without a finite story. as a single game for the rest of my life.
the game has endless possibilities and a pretty steep learning curve (which is more of a roller coaster) as there are usually other things that you can learn. (Orbiting, land on other planets, or moons all with different conditions atmosphere, attraction, etc, try to start again, and see if you can still get home with the fuel.), not being able to, hang in an impossible orbit over kebin, get out and push .. and then determine YES it works, it takes .. forever, but it works ..)

does that game have a problem with compatibility or something? i've never had a problem with anything i tried running with mupen64. but tbqh i've only played that game on an actual console so i guess i couldn't say.

I still raped the game, but was too easy with demon hunter. Even did a fucking mage run. I didn't get the necromancer dlc cuz was bored by then. My (whatever they call the overlevel) was in the 900s when i quit. And asshole online players have hacked rings with 3 slots and shit. So gay.

Good times

Which wife did you choose? You know during endgame all your decisions end up with consequences?

>American education

Poipuri

i dont know. its a classic "Strike" Game in the Battletech Universe, pretty hard btw. PS: I like the Timberwolf :D

Attached: MechWarrior-3050 (1).jpg (480x279, 69K)

Good shit. I always say animal crossing is a wannabe harvest moon.

I played Diablo 3 and loved it. Would Diablo 2 still be good today?

I don't know what the difference is between the two games, but I know Diablo 2 is the favorite of the two.

Bioshock 1 was so good.

Its crazy how much worse the sequal was, and then infinite was alright.

Favorite game ever is RDR 1.

Story was really good, and I put in a ridiculous amount of time in the free roam and multiplayer.

I got all my guns golden by year 1 of playing the game, and only stopped playing heavily after the release of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and then eventually stopped after Black Ops 1 came out (mostly because everyone I knew stopped playing the game).

Attached: file.png (220x271, 132K)

I liked Diablo 2 better because I like games with a Druid class. Sadly 2 and 3 both fucked up the druid class.

Now I tend to play builder and creator games.

Kerbal is good and I enjoy Second Life and Open Sim.

Attached: Snapshot_001.png (1024x768, 791K)

Yes. Diablo 2 is infinitely better than 3. Even on single player campaign.

If you want a druid just go play World of Warcraft. I have prob 3k hours on it but haven't played seriously beyond wrath of the lich king. Also I am a Runescape God. Just don't like to talk about it much. Quest cape. Several mules. P-hats except purple cuz thats gay.

pic related

Attached: 71flJ2CsLQS._SL1074_.jpg (737x1074, 126K)

I'm sorry for the people around you.

I usually world hop a pure miner in the wildy for rune pre. Trade to my main to Smith. That was prob my hardest/most expensive 99.

Also always carry a ddp++

Boobs Saga

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Dwarf Fortress: youtube.com/watch?v=0FW23bamIZI

Attached: timdenee_gettingstartedwithdwarffortress1.jpg (800x1167, 431K)

found the man-child

Potty simulator 2077

You shoudn't care what you spend your money or time on.

I am Save the World player, however I am a poor bastard so It would be stupid to spend even €5 extra on this game. I just get the V-Bucks from challenges like storm shields and daily challenges and you can use it in Battle Royale.

But if you've got everything you need, got some nutritional foods in your fridge, all your bills paid and outgoings, and all your house equipment is working, some savings put away and some money saved then go right ahead and spend all you want who gives a damn? It's no different than buying new clothes, food takeaway or a trip to france it's what you like.

As for time, youre a working guy so presumably you work 9-5pm. Sounds like you're doing alright. If you've got family or friends you might want to make time for them but that's it and adequate exercise assuming youre driving to work.

My dad was never a gamer and struggled to play games, but it was one of the few we could have fun with together

Attached: streets.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Pleb niggers. He said Fallout 1, not Fallout 3.
The only valid criticism about FO1 is complaining about the time limit.

Dark souls 3

Nah, i walk

Cant see clear in your thumbnail. Is this fighting force for psx? If yes then respect bro

Have you tried the 4k remaster?

Best rpg of all time

Attached: Shadow-hearts-covenant-ps2-cover-front-jp-49939.jpg (640x934, 65K)

Pokémon HEART Gold and SOUL Silver

I love this game. It's got a nice visual improvement to TR1 with the high resolutions and enemies actually not being just sprites sometimes (bats).
It's also nice and fast paced and has lots of action in varied settings, such a great game. With TR3 there were quite a bit of riddles, TR2 is action focused and that's nice.

Fallout new vegas

who is old enough to remember the non-ee

Attached: xHbeY8YBNx34_SHWkKjBnqw8jqC3dCu3oUZnDeQMthY.jpg (640x505, 99K)

damn .. i realy liked the portais in the fist baldurs gate better than the seconds

Attached: Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg (220x218, 15K)

you mean these portraits (bg2) comapred to bg2-ee or the bg1 portraits compared to these portraits (bg2)?
I never played the ee b/c too lazy to learn about new npcs and quests. last time I played bg2 was like 4 years ago. almost forgot everything, would be a good time for a rerun

Shit was utter trash to be honest. No i dont bait at this point anymore. Seriously got that to xmas as read in magazines it got good score. Ok later i put first disc in watched the intro and then i was jumping from a train at a trainstation. Well thats all i couldnt find out what next to do. What a rubbish game i thought as i was running up and down the trainstation and gone through the character menu. Fucking piece of shit game. After 30 min or so put disc out and threw disc out of window into the garden. Worst game i have ever played.

zoomer detected

ZOOOOOMEER

nice bait
also, that game is good, but overrated

Original (1993) Doom

just google it. don't waste your time wading through ebay. google does it for you. here's a BRAND NEW IN BOX copy.

Attached: fdffd.jpg (977x621, 131K)

Garry's Mod :D

yep, what a great game

quality game

Attached: 1517628471334.gif (270x175, 1.18M)

Used to be this until expansion overload. Now I don't really play many video games. Skyrim maybe?

Attached: EverQuest.jpg (640x480, 303K)

These

Attached: 37463782161187.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

Unironically this.

Attached: b_Kaboom_Original_front.jpg (600x836, 75K)

you pretentious fucking faggot. I bet you think you're better than everyone else for liking something mainstream hiding under the guise of being a cult, sleeper hit game. If it even is a cult game anymore, it's probably the most popular cult game in the world. earthbound is so fucking popular now thanks to edgy retarded people praising its """"comfy aesthetic""" and unique music. yes, it's an unusual game but that doesn't mean you have to put it on this fucking pedestal of superiority for doing something different. I don't think you even like the game, you just like saying that you like it because you want other people on the internet to think you have refined taste in art, you faggot.

tldr; fuck you

anybody try Eve?

Mass Effect II, Yea Forumsros.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Feeling Hot and wannt to see somethingg good?
Pure sex and hentai here
discord gg/364XF8q

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and dosent afraid of anything.

Attached: Master-chief-with-rocket-launcher-560x700.jpg (560x700, 51K)

persona 4 golden

I could see a lot of meltdowns over Ghosts N' Goblins.

Failed spells that sounded like an old car not starting...taming a bunch of animals and releasing them in town to troll everyone with extra lag.....good times.

Steins;Gate if we allow VNs
Undertale (fuck me) if not

It doesn't have unique music. It's the Beatles. Turned to 8 but. They were almost sued. I 99ed Ness btw.

It was unfair for me tho. For some reason they allowed beta testers on open public maps. I could literally summon a dozen dragons and then use theif skill to turn invisible. Rob houses and boats. I'm sure I pissed more than a few people off.

have you ever played Phoenix Wright or 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors? they are also VNs and are 2 of my favourite s

idk my favorite game is but i enjoy them.

Attached: 6852371.jpg (551x600, 111K)