This lady is going to her first sex club to nite and will live out a long time fantasy of hers to be mounted by...

This lady is going to her first sex club to nite and will live out a long time fantasy of hers to be mounted by multiple men at the same time, should I just watch or join in?

Attached: EF039C41-0A44-4B18-B6BC-10B19FC14334.jpg (1000x750, 112K)

thats a doll.

Funny no she’s real that’s a real pussy.

I took mine ex and it was a fucking disaster

you have to fuck her too of course

Oh no what happened?

story

She is sort of family so I just don’t know really. I’m taking her there so I may sneak in and watch for a bit. Without her knowing.

She looks pretty used up already.

place was a bunch of older ugly women with younger attractive men, nothing there for me at all. My gf was the only really hot one there. She wore a short dress and no bra or panties. We split ways when we got in and I found some older lady that chatted me up

Did u watch her getting fucked and how many fucked her?

why does it look like her labia is falling off?

Attached: 1562265009332.jpg (307x462, 22K)

Her hole I big I agree.

That’s her hair I think she got pink streaks in it.

see
old lady finally took me towards a room so she could try and get me off, walk in a people are on couches doing various things. My GF is in the corner on an ottoman with a guy on each end of her

Attached: G8dM0YH.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

How did it feel seeing her like that, did many fuck her?

shitty honestly, she was way more into it than I wanted her to be. She didnt even notice I was nearby.

I think most women are when they have a lot of men wanting to fuck them, they go crazy for it.

Talk to her about it, communication is key

she was the loudest in the room by far, she isnt very vocal with me. The old lady eventually gave up and we left the room as a second pair off guys approached

Is this before or after she does it?

The women turn ferrel like it’s primal especially when they know more are waiting to penetrate them.

eat the cum after they are done

No thanx I don’t mind watching her perform

You gotta think it’s her first time with 2 or3 cocks fucking her all at once.

drink a cup of consentrated cancer OP, thats a doll.

Does this look like a doll?

Attached: D6FA44B5-B7C3-470A-8703-2FAC3AB9E78A.jpg (845x614, 81K)

eat it you fag