Meanwhile the lgbtttiq community, postmodern feminist, liberals and leftist...

Meanwhile the lgbtttiq community, postmodern feminist, liberals and leftist, an artistic presentation with children and adults naturally.

Attached: EAYV8cxWsAE7EjX.jpg (660x440, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCv_-yc055n1fxFfTYpdaKBg/videos
google.com/amp/s/garage.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/zm3pjx/wagner-schwartz-naked-performance-controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where and why and how :

But it's a desentization of a coming culture....

Attached: 1537099372734.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Imagine being the parent that lets your kids hold hands with a naked dude for "art". Like the parents from that Nathan For You. Child is precious til a couple bucks are on the table

the culture of LGBTQ*P*

Fact, and it's not the first time I've seen it

Attached: 20190727_095346.jpg (720x960, 185K)

Wagner Schwartz

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's just a coincidence, yo, y'all are just... what's that buzzword? Oh yeah, "conspiracy theorists"
>hahaha gotem

Attached: 1564043537159.jpg (1024x765, 61K)

Hahaha! maga maga maga!!!!

Attached: Kathy-Zhu-3.jpg (634x325, 39K)

youtube.com/channel/UCv_-yc055n1fxFfTYpdaKBg/videos
merge duality for the good of the whole
if I should die.

Attached: poppy in wonderland.jpg (989x750, 65K)

>google.com/amp/s/garage.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/zm3pjx/wagner-schwartz-naked-performance-controversy

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 6K)

see

>Meanwhile the lgbtttiq community, postmodern feminist, liberals and leftist, an artistic presentation with children and adults naturally.

Why exactly are you on Yea Forums? You post on a board that has been full of degenerate shit for the past 15 years about how you modern society degenerate.

Attached: 1550505602499.png (866x900, 366K)

Imagine being so fucking brainwashed that u think the human body is bad and u should be ashamed of it.
Go thump your Bible somewhere else

A call would def do an upload on this abomination someone should send it to him.

Attached: dr kill.jpg (400x434, 48K)

Attached: 3332820913.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Yeah, I mean why can't we all just run around naked? What's stopping us? The police

You will find that most ppl here are hypocrites.

op ANALLY RAPES the LIBTARDS until THE CRY with FACTS and LOGIC

Attached: 1557365511243.jpg (666x500, 23K)

Are you going to lodge this complaint at the department?

Holy shit are u retarded.

this has nothing to do with feminism or leftism, this has to do with being a weird bourgeois fuck who's trying to be edgy.

i'm a feminist and a communist and i'd never let my kids near that sick fuck

So you were admitted being sarcastic in retrospect?

Attached: arthur.jpg (375x368, 29K)

Fucking pedophiles

If you know internet speak, be concise and people will not take things out of context ringo.

Attached: grape.jpg (736x744, 97K)

WTF

it's basic and fuck, plebbit you could get away with it but 4chinz is a slippery slope if there ever was one....

It's illegal you fuck wit

dubs logged throat clogged.

The government shouldn't let you near kids either

Why is the human body illegal?
Cuz the gov said so?

No

would you let your own daughter to hold a naked pedo's hand while performing "art"? How knows if they are just retards, or in fact some subconscious or even conscious pervs. No normal and healthy thinking person would allow that shit to happen. What they did was pointless and maybe even harmful for the kids, it might lead to some potential problems in the future, like inability to differentiate what's right and moral

That theory would only play out if everyone in that room is as stupid as you clearly are

>implying this has anything to do with politics

maybe your red retard hat is too tight

>Yeah, I mean why can't we all just run around naked?

Yeah well, why can't we?

Also, how many nude nudism or spy threads have you jacked off to?

Attached: 1336452373081.jpg (720x486, 154K)

>art, especially performance art, has been intentionally subversive and transgressive since WWI to fuck with normies
> normies still fall for it to this day

Attached: 1560972879545.gif (500x310, 983K)

you don't bring that shit out in public you do it behind closed doors at the rnc

I don’t know what’s going on here, and it may be dumb as hell for a variety of reasons. There are nude beaches all over the world full of naked men and women and children. Simply being seen nude by a child does not make you a pedophile. There is no direct association between homosexuality and child abuse. They are different things.

When cognitive dissonance has set in after a while people simply stop noticing their own incoherence. The human mind is weird. When we look a the past and the heated, weird discussions people had about the weight of angels for example, we sometimes wonder if they were insane. Future generations will look at us in the same way.

you're trying to be deep here but no real point was made except a weak one for your own ego

>like inability to differentiate what's right and moral
U can't be serious. Are u seriously on Yea Forums thumping your bible?

yup

>you're trying to be deep here but no real point was made except a weak one for your own ego

No, cognitive dissonance really is weird.

Don’t worry, judgement is coming

Attached: DA256937-96F8-4181-9D9B-AE32C3738801.jpg (1024x511, 50K)

Well, I mean if angels existed they obviously wouldn't have any weight.