When was the last time you shot a gun? What for?

When was the last time you shot a gun? What for?

Eurofags, fuck off.

Attached: 3-5-18 can i say no guns in my apartments photo credit MariuszBlach istock.png (653x523, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3riversarchery.com/elven-ranger-wood-bow.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Handgun is European.
>Eurofags, fuck off.
OP, you stupid.

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (384x300, 26K)

it was my first time in texas, just a Glock 19

did it make you feel powerful?

hmm good question, been busy recently. neighbor got horses so i can only really shoot suppressed at my house, don't want to piss them off. i shot a tobacco worm that was eating one of my thai chili plants with my ruger 22/45 a couple weeks ago. sure i could have just squished it but that was so much more satisfying.

also not a gun gun, but i like to use my pellet pistol to kill wasps. i just take the bb's out and shoot them with air

Eurofagg here merican bitch, i shot yesterday from ak 47

ummm, 6 years ago at the army, m4a1

3 days ago, had to kill a cottonmouth

Bought a couple flares and shot them off on the fourth. Pretty fun But damn they’re fucking nasty. There’s so much shit in my barrel now

>Eurofags, fuck off.
not so fast!
>Military service
G3
P1
MG42
Live grenade throwing
Howitzer tank

Attached: germany-broomsticks[1].png (1600x790, 1.72M)

Couple of months back just plinking around. Just joined a range, got to sharpen up for hunting season.

MARS-L not too long ago for annual weapons.
Before that an M72 and an M203

>not hunting with a hickory self bow decorated with autistic elvish scrollwork

Yesterday. I usually have to shoot some nigger getting onto my lovely 48 acres outside of Boston. I've had to plant tall trees around my property to keep the niggers from being able to see my shit that they want to steel. However, there is a fortunate side effect that the trees will absorb the sound of the gunshot. I love my sweet little eco anti nigger home and defend it from the niggers with pride.

lol i got dub dubs

About a month ago. My wife had a really bad day at work. She got naked and was brooding around the house. I loaded our 12 gauge and had her fire a couple of rounds off the porch. Nothing like seeing a naked bitch fire off a couple of rounds!
> pic related

Attached: 7E407425-6377-4189-AFB3-17A416FF3918.jpg (1242x2208, 333K)

I went skeet shooting for the first time in a while a couple of months ago. I sucked lol, but I still hit more than the total beginners so I chock that up as a win. I'm thinking about buying a shotgun so that I can go more often.

The last numbers only apply as any connected sequence you have that out of place 9 at the end of your post fren. You got singles.

Attached: 47576644747366.png (720x676, 414K)

you got the autism part down. now you need the weaponized part. faggot.

Last Friday

My dude I wish it were true. Nope, just a cheap shotty with a barrel worth twice the action. I should paint some golden runes on it.

Monday, for training.

Aussie, about 2 weeks ago. Kar98k at the range.

Also our gun laws are fucking cancer

shot my buddy's M1 Garand and his AR-10 yesterday, in exchange for cleaning them both after. we had a good time.

>Eurofags, fuck off.
ITT: weaklings. Who the fuck need a gun to feel like a man. Well if you do you are weak ass fag.
T. Euro master race

if i hunt with a rifle i usually take this shitty brazilian mauser i've got that was rebarreled to 30-06 because it's accurate, beat all to hell and cheap ammo. this is the bow i've got though, had it for a few years now. you need a bracer with knuckle guard though

3riversarchery.com/elven-ranger-wood-bow.html

I'm glad that you can feel like a man when a sand nigger breaks into your house and shoots you before raping your wife and daughter.

L85A2, ranges.

Studies show that Americans who like guns have small penis

>euro masterrace
>couldn't stop the sand niggers from invading

I don't have a house or wife or daughter and I am a sandnigger. Good try tho.

Eurofag here. Browning 243win. Early February. Buckhunt

>I am a sandnigger
Ah, then it makes sense that you don't want people arming to defend themselves against you.

no they don't, the tiny dick club consists of giant lifted pickup trucks and corvette owners.

your average everyday glock/1911 owner

Studies show using your dick against a home invader puts you on a list

>>couldn't stop the sand niggers from invading
Allahu Akbar for that. I'm European now.

yeah but which one?

I'm not a threat to anyone. You just fear everything and everyone because you = pussy. Laughs at you murrica.

here in spain maximum I could get to shot was semi rifle

This faggot doesn’t even know what a dub is. Go back to playing your Pokémon go fatty

did you suck his dick?

naw his gf won't let me

Everyone knows that you're the real man here user, what with how you so courageously insult others on the internet