I am the most intelligent being in the world as of date. Feel free to ask me anything

I am the most intelligent being in the world as of date. Feel free to ask me anything.

Attached: .jpg (442x293, 16K)

Why do you think RPing on Yea Forums is a worthy use of your time?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

If donating one kidney is considered heroic, then why I got arrested after donating five

>as of date.

I would have thought that the most intelligent being in the world would be able to speak a better level of English.

Why do my spaghettio's keep making lightning?

Attached: FL9ABFe_d.jpg (638x356, 13K)

I have told you the truth. I am the most intelligent being in the world (not in the universe). I estimate that my intelligence reaches 10x that of a human. "RPing on Yea Forums" as you call it is merely me training my mind to successfully be able to handle simpletons rationally by practicing providing straight-forward answers every time.

Humans are born bearing only two kidneys; hence, your admission of organ trafficking transpired.

The microchips that they put inside them to track your digestive health don't like being microwaved.

Attached: 1557960306884.jpg (1476x1057, 64K)

If Jenny has five apples, and Tom has one apple, how many apples does Tyrone got?

As the most intelligent being on the planet, I intentionally placed that ostentatious mistake there solely as an "easter egg" as humans call it in order to witness who is closer to my level of intelligence. Congratulations - you are just slightly above average linguistically.

As the most intelligent being on the planet, my intelligence reaches even the most outlandish of ideas and the most unorthodox of concepts. Your question simply does not make intellectual sense.

Tyrone is black. Tyrone has six (stolen) apples.

Why is your penis so small, user?

Attached: 5F5F625D-566B-4BD9-B878-3E580C424C33.jpg (1000x1140, 350K)

Let's have some fun with this.

Explain string theory as you would to a third grader.

Why are you a dildo?
Does your mommy know your a little faggot?
Do you suck your daddy off like a good little faggot?

Faggot

>does not make intellectual sense

Excuse because too stupid to figure it out, smart fag?

You just learned a bunch of intelligent words, didn't you?

Aren't you late for school lil guy?

Just a shame that he doesn't understand the meaning of those words quite well enough to use correctly in a sentence.

Which goes first, the cereal or the milk?

Are you the hacker anonymous?

cereal or you're a dumb nigger, not OP

Here's a simple exercise for you, it shouldn't take a few seconds for the most intelligent being on earth.

Attached: 1564228674066.png (632x320, 76K)

who am i

Why am I alive?

>I am the most intelligent being in the world as of date. Feel free to ask me anything.
Hi, I am the most intelligent being in the galaxy(not the universe) as of date. How does it feel to be so dumb?

Can all-pairs shortest paths be computed in strongly sub-cubic time, that is, in time O(V3−ϵ) for some ϵ>0?

what's the objective?