Cheers anons

Cheers anons

How do I get out of this situation? 6 months ago I met this girl, and only recently we started hanging out every day for hours on end. Problem is, every time we meet, we roll. 2 nights ago I got stoned 8 hours before work, and last night I was so stoned I ended up somehow in a random club trying my best not to fall asleep on a couch. She is great company, but it has a high cost on my body and sanity I think.

What do?

Pic related

Attached: 20190724_183531-min.jpg (2264x4032, 1.83M)

>got stoned 8 hours before work
so?

It was the 2nd day of my work where I have to learn pasta recipes, and I couldn't function at all from the hangover

Post more pics so we get a better understanding of her

nigger what hangover
unless you got so fucking high you spent the rest of your day in derealization mode, you should've been totally fine

I didn't take more photos of her, can only post instagram photos

Yeah that is what I meant. I was totally out of it

don't smoke weed or give into munchies or meth at least 28 hours before you meet her and you'll have more than enough drive to fuck her that same night

Post the ig photos so we can jerk off

What do you mean by this

This is the proper thing to do

If not that be honest. If she's half decent, she'll get it

Idk man askreddit I'm just tryna get off

it is what it is, you'll have brighter eyes and more sex drive without the indulgence

I don't think I can fuck her, she isn't showing any signs that she likes me in that way one bit. Unless you can call hanging out high hours on end a sign. Although she did thank me at one point for the silence between us being enjoyable and not awkward, because most of the time we spend just listening to music.

>I don't think I can fuck her

Are you the one paying for the drugs?

/this

No, we share. One day I come with weed, the other she does. Last night I brought one joint, but she bought 3g after

Bump

Have you tried telling her that

That I'm tired of weed? No, I haven't yet. I'm sure she would be fine with that, she'd smoke, I wouldn't. But I think that might spark some awkwardness