So B

So B.

Had hehmoroid sugury yesterday, just tried my first poop and this came out, about the length of a cigarette, twice as thick, and has a hole going all the way through.

Did I just shit out my asshole?

What do.

Attached: 1564226138821-1679931589.jpg (2560x1920, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonsurgical.com/patient-info/instructions/hemorrhoid-surgery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck
show more pics of it

eat it, DO IT faggot

you've birthed a homunculus. let it drink water before you start feeding it, quickly before it dies from starvation.

man what the fuck did you just do

No worries man, it's just an old dick.

Opening from one side

Attached: 15642264088081412176177.jpg (2560x1920, 1.07M)

Something just broke OP

rectal tampon

Photo of other side, it hurts quite a bit, but on shit load of pain killers, what do.

Attached: 1564226491325121128694.jpg (1920x2560, 1.67M)

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Might be some gauze or surgical tool. Be thankful as fuck it wasn't scissors or surgical knife...

You could probably sue them for negligence if you're that kind of asshole.

jesus christ go to the hospital immediately

Try smoking it

Doctors didn't mention anything like that at all, and it is 100% a fleshy / tissue like substance.

what the fuck dude

Attached: gachimusicstops.png (240x240, 62K)

Yup its definitely gauze. They put it up there to absorb the blood and you shit it out on your first bowel movement.

Just like nasal surgery, except you don't shit out guaze, they remove it from your nose/sinus

Exactly what I'm thinking right now. Not really in a position to drive to the hospital.

Attached: 1551001943890.jpg (1716x2048, 175K)

i fasted for five days and shit 5 of these out, it's normal guy

Well I hope it is this, thought that the doctor's might have mentioned it however, when I felt it come out / saw the bloody thing it was like the chestburster scene from alien, scared the fuck out of me

dont died

You can call and ask your doctors office, or the ER if you don't mind explaining more detail if you are concerned.

I've only have my Ph.D, M.D. from Yea Forums, but it looks like something used to absorb the blood. DO you know if your hemorrhoid was external or internal?

Attached: hemsymptomspic1-big.jpg (400x399, 24K)

Suppried no one has suggested I fuck it, man Yea Forums you tame.

FYI couldn't fuck it, dick / asshole still numb.

I have 4 "class 3" or something hemharoids removed, all internal

Looks like surgicel

Yeah it's either gauze or hardened blood/tissue they removed, or the doctor got a bit excited, fucked you with your hemorrhoid, and it slipped out of his hand.

I didn't suggest to fuck it cause I originally said it was an old dick and figured you already fucked it.

Call your doctor on Monday to be sure.

Stop pushing so hard. Let the turd roll out naturally

Attached: 5p3P8F.gif (320x180, 1.68M)

That's gauze packing to soak up blood. Don't flush it or you'll be seeing it again when the toilet backs up.

Always afraid I'm gunna get a bitchin hemorrhoid working these shitdicks and balls out.

Attached: the poops.jpg (3555x3355, 1.18M)

Attached: 4320917993.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Attached: IMG_2606.jpg (960x720, 241K)

Never strain when I'm passing stool, have had hemharoids for 7+ years, never strain myself, as usually results in shit loads of pain if I prolapsed a hehmoroid.

are you andy sixx?

That aint nothing man, I've done shits that have looked like abortions.

There is a possibility that is the foreskin of the last man to penetrate you anally.

>haven't had a solid shit in 2 years
Kind of jealous tbh

>cataloguing your poop
Of course this guy exists.

>but on shit load of pain killers

careful, they block you up. I had kidney surgery and 2 weeks later I still hadn't shit. wrecked my anus in the ER working out a baseball bat that i never put in there in the first place.

take stool softeners, won't make you shit, just some turd tenderizer.

Thanks, I hate it

Put it back!

That's obviously part of your intestinal tract or then inner lining.go to doctor faggot.tjisnis probably a fake troll thread.

Did you shit in the sink or move it there after?

Put those chopsticks back. You shouldn't be eating chinese in your condition.

Attached: 9783541137.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

>are you andy sixx?

No, just a producer. I process and ship the orders.

Put it back in before it matures and kills your whole family.

well you see they mixed you up with a mtf op.... yeah thats ur inside out dick

Not chopsticks, just an insence stick. Only thing I could find to manipulate it without touching it

It's 12PM at night, and can't drive. Not trolling but thanks for the input.

Fucking hippy.

And no, shat into toilet and examined straight after as it felt incredibly weird.

Ain't mine. Staying at rents as have very limited mobility + can't drive for at least a week.

Great big dead parasite.

Attached: b-bandwuermer-270718.jpg (940x470, 52K)

>Turd tenderizer

gotta soften the meat loaf

Go to the ER retard

Why would he go to the ER when he can ask all the doctors here

did you get rimmed by a 1900s minstrel

Attached: bertwilliamsblackface.jpg (1280x962, 230K)

Just thinking about that made my brain stinky.

Looks like tube gauze to me too

That is a makeshift condom, likely made by a homeless person, get a lock for your window.

After further digging, here you go

During Surgery
For a hemorrhoidectomy, you will receive general anesthesia. The surgeon ties off the vein inside the hemorrhoid to prevent bleeding and then cuts out the swollen area. The incision will be closed with absorbable sutures that will disappear over time. The surgeon will pack your rectum with gauze or another dressing that contains a topical medication to help control pain. You will be taken to the recovery room, and in most cases you may go home the same day. Recovery may take 2 to 3 weeks.e >recovery room, and in most cases you may go home the same day. Recovery may take 2 to 3 weeks.

oregonsurgical.com/patient-info/instructions/hemorrhoid-surgery/

Attached: tube gauze butt plugs.jpg (355x355, 13K)

thats a tampon they put in after surgery you fucking mong. and also to your surprise - they told you about it. now fuck off

not even the dead can see peace from whatever the fuck this unholy thread is

Attached: speedwagon is afraid.png (1280x720, 389K)

Too much anal data. I can’t Yea Forums any more

looks like blood soaked gause they left in your ass

Kek

In short
Your surgeon was either the intern or a crackhead with shortterm memory loss [spoiler]or both[/spoiler]

Eat it faggot

Attached: roidrage.jpg (1200x1898, 1.32M)