Did she get sued?

Did she get sued?

Attached: D9NKS6IWsAELK0_.jpg large.jpg (1024x2048, 180K)

Who cares. Getting sued isn’t a big deal.

>i literally cannot stop making this thread

Hopefully.

Don't care enough to google it.

Idk but I want her to stomp on my nuts

Not her fault idiots took the bait

gg/pGqXmxw discord nude kingdom anyone up for it?

It is if they have autism or a mental disability. In her case, I would'n't be surprised if it's a common occurrence with her fans. Not to mention depression, anti-social behaviors and any other number of forms of behavioral problems.

In that case it's predatory because she is taking advantage of her audiences nature as dimwits. General merch is no problem, but bath water is different. She could get charged with poisoning if the morons drank it. Also fraud If it's not actually her bath water.

But her weeb daddies are too much of a bunch of sperms to actually do anything.

Attached: 16057.gif (192x192, 240K)

*spergs

Didnt she kill herself?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If taking advantage of austists and idiots was illegal, there would be no more churches.
She can sell stupid shit like bathwater and as long as she doesn't fucking label it as edible she'll generally be fine.
If anybody had a case it would be the companies of whatever soaps and such she is using, because that's what will actually show up in the water.
And it's very unlikely that they'd care, as you'd have to analyze it to even get on track to figure out which companies products she was using, if that's possible which it might not be.

I hope there is aids in the water and it turns out that she's with ISIS

Sued for what? being a thot?

I'm obese and sad, but I don't blame Wendy's for feeding me. She provided a product, people bought it. She told them not to drink it, if they do, Darwin will take over. There's no point in blaming her, she didn't force anyone to buy it. Can't always accommodate for idiots

Slutshaming should be legal.

Feminism was a mistake.

>reddit

>spacing

You may be right about the water, but you should blame wendy's for the chemicals they put in their food to keep you as a fat, unhappy but loyal and profitable customer.

Based. Thottery should be a punishable offence as well

Attached: b4o8rRO_d.jpg (640x620, 16K)

she is here discord gg sU3K5a

Nah, I don't actually eat Wendy's often I just have bad eating habits. Have been going to the gym though, gained some muscle lost some weight.

Making a change is leaping into a world of new possibilities.

Attached: 1562066726356.jpg (638x629, 24K)