How do I actually fucking convince myself to lose weight...

How do I actually fucking convince myself to lose weight? Even though I know and understand the drawbacks of being overweight (social life, relationships, health) and I absolutely hate them, I can't seem to actually push myself to change. I just sit in my room doing computery things, mostly gaming. Masturbate every now and then. No one has ever told me I'm fat besides my dad. Even if I read here that someone wishes to see me not be so fucking fat I'll just dismiss them as a random who will probably never see me. Idk if I need to fall down some stairs to finally get myself in the weight loss mindset, I don't know. help.

Attached: amgry sad wojack.jpg (820x822, 195K)

/fit/ has a discord.
gg/KeWk9J

Don't waste your time. You don't want it bad enough so you will never have it.

You don't, you just do. Today, don't eat anything or drink anything but coffee, do that for five days you will live and realize what true hunger is. Then restrict your calories to 1000 at max until you hit your goal.

thats coz your a lazy fat bitch.. i used to be fat to just start with taking a walk.. you fat cunt

kys, you obese piece of homosexual trash

Cut the sugar and take 2-3 tablets of chromium picolinate for the first month until your hyperglycaemia fucks off.

Obese fags produce 10-20 more times insulin than normal fags so the more you eat the more you want to stuff your face.

First to weeks is going to be hard because you will basically be detoxing but the Cr should help with the cravings.

Eat grilled meet and green veggies 3 times a day. No more than 250g of meat and no more than 100g of veg at a meal.

It's not rocket science fatty

Firstly, don't go to /fit/.
They're just retards who will feed you misinformation and fuck you over.
Second, first recognize that you can do it gradually. There's plenty of apps that can lead you through simple workouts that don't even take that long. Going from literally 0 work to just like 10 pushups, some squats, some situps, is way better than nothing.
If you don't like being told when to do it from an app, instill your own program. While a game is loading or an ad is going, just do some simple movements. Squat, stretch, something. Even do jumping jacks if you want.
Although I can give you literally endless advice on how to work out but it won't work if you don't choose to start.
You clearly want to get better so you need to tell yourself that it's time. Don't think of it as a punishment or something that will just waste time, think of it as a reward to yourself. You're finally doing this for yourself and the payoff will be grand.

Start slow, aim high.

Lose more than you gain faggot. Simple as that.

How much do you weigh?

if anyone is stupid enough to seek health advice on Yea Forums, at least do yourself a favor and ignore this

like these are gonna do shit to help him

pretty easy..you haven't hit rock bottom yet

most people don't change until they hit rock bottom

Listen to this guy

Last I remembered I was between 250-260. I've been sitting for most of my summer so I probably have gained 10 pounds, maybe less.

who said anything about helping? I just want to push the faggot over the edge

diet is key, i'd even go as far as saying it's 90% towards losing weight.

cut all the processed crap out of your diet, start counting calories

if you haven't got one find a job, you'll soon see how people act towards you if you're a fat slob.

If you're trying to make me kill myself then I probably won't because I'll honestly be too lazy to go through with it and I want to play videogames. You can't play games when you're dead.

School is where where I've seen what it's like to be fat, lol.

I'm going to work but heed what I said in Imagine playing vidya while jacked. Being that absolute bro who still just casually plays some Smash or whatever.

you are a dummy

Don't play video games. Pursue a non autistic hobby instead.

Yo I'm not op but u know whatd be a good workout for my chest if I'm exercising at home with weights? I'm skinny fat with a prominent sternum and wanna work on the manboobs

Do it slowly. , you don't have to go to the gym or run , just stop consuming soda for the first month , then eliminate chocolate , and like wise

Lay on your back. Can be done on a bed if you want to be a little bitch about it. Weights straight up in front of you, then down until your elbows touch the floor/mattress. 3 sets of 15. 10 seconds rest between sets.

Don't do more weight than you can handle. Burning yourself out is stupid and pointless. Gym bros will tell you otherwise because they like to get oiled up and masturbate to each other. Don't be a faggot about it like them, grunting and moaning loudly like you're having sex with an invisible gay retard while you work out.

Why are fat people so afraid of vegetables?

Lifting weights doesn't make you lose weight, it builds muscle. You'll still be a disgusting fat person with bigger arms.

Healthy diet and aerobic exercise are how you lose weight.

Unless you're willing to give up sugar, alcohol, beef, dairy, and start riding a bike every day then you will spend the rest of your life getting fatter.

Thinks fat people can lose weight laying down.

This is why Americans are so fat.

These answers address the problem of how to lose weight, but I think you need to address the mental barrier first otherwise it's going to be a waste of time for you buddy.

Everyone has their own level of mental wellness and stress limits. You can't change it, it's who you are and if you don't work on your mental health first you won't find the right lifestyle for yourself. So if you fail to address why you became overweight in the first place,what problems you have and if you put to much pressure on yourself youre practically living to lose weight doing stuff you don't enjoy and you are very likely to fail, and back to square one. Cortisol is a stress hormine and you will likely produce more of it if you put yourself into a stressful regime, your body will stop you doing it and could do damage to you long term.

Can you do 30 minutes of walking a day without feeling pissed off? Go for it! Can't? Lower it to 20 minutes and download fitbit, make it a game and you will feel like your making progress. It will track your progress and youre practically feel like youre doing nothing even when you are and its rewarding.

Is cooking too stressful? Try slightly healthier meals like just buy some ready cooked chicken, some microwable frozen veg and precooked rice and thats easier but also much more nutitional than a typical burger and chips for example and will help you on your journey. You are done in 5 minutes!

You don't even have to upgrade your regime, if your happy with what youre doing keep steady and if you havent felt a change then increase your steps and avoid the high calorie foods like chocolate, chips, burgers and pizza.

Join a club, find a hobby because i am assuming that you disrespect yourself because thats how people have made you feel. Time to show them, youre not a failure and you can do it.

Good luck.