Those 5 motherfuckers that are about to be executed absolutely deserve to die. If you're against the death penalty...

Those 5 motherfuckers that are about to be executed absolutely deserve to die. If you're against the death penalty, you are a completely hopless cuck. There are absolute pieces of shit out there that deserve worse than the painless death that lethal injection gives them.

Attached: lethalinjection.jpg (650x413, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrongful_execution
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPP9zjp0TW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context, please

>Those 5 motherfuckers
Who again?

Usa just reconstituted federal death penalty 5 inmates on death row will be first to go.

Attached: D2B6C221-3666-470B-A67F-E22EAE79A89C.jpg (1000x667, 269K)

wow such a controversial opinion dude
totally woke af
can i suck your dick please

I'm against the death penalty because life involves a billion times more suffering

People who have been given a whole life order sometimes get so stressed they sweat blood

the mericans aren't here yet

It's not painless.

Killing another human being is wrong. We dont live in medieval where eye for an eye was the norm. We should perpetrators reeducate and help them to get back on track and have a good prognosis on life. Every murderer deserves to be heared and cared for what him bothers. Fact give them a second chance. And thats coming from my inherently deep rotted christian beliefs too

*rooted

Im sorry

imagine knowing youre about to die, and its as a punishment. the difference, i think, is very slim.

how dare you.

Makes only sense in a perfect justice system.

Reality is people get their innocence proven frequently enough only after 20+ years sitting in prison.

yea, im all for trying to help them get better, but some of them should NEVER be let back out, and that means none of them should be let back out.

> "... the painless death that lethal injection gives them " ;
I quote the following:

Lethal injection can cause excruciating pain. Since the first lethal injection on December 7, 1982, over 1,000 prisoners in the USA have been executed by this method and it has all but replaced other methods of execution.

In the USA, a number of lethal injection executions have been botched. Some executions have lasted between 20 minutes to over an hour and prisoners have been seen gasping for air, grimacing and convulsing during executions. Autopsies have shown severe, foot long chemical burns to the skin and needles have been found in soft tissue.

from the article at:
amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/lethal-injection/

Oh shut up. An eye for an eye is literally the basis of just law.
>hurr leaves the whole world blind
In a world of justice, yes.
But that should say more about humanity than the law.

Reconstituted. Hilarious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrongful_execution

I'm here, but I don't really like the death penalty, being an atheist republican I find it extreme. I also think of death as a release into non-existence, you're just not there anymore, it's not the Egyptian hell (an eternity of 100% sensory deprivation) but the Buddhist heaven (an eternity of 100% sensory deprivation) if you know what I mean. However, I would be willing to consider it as an alternative to courts that obviously want to "reform" and release violent criminals who don't even respect or fear them because they're just gangster scum mentally reliant on that culture.

Like let's say a friend had his father killed in a home invasion, the killer was 17 at the time but has aged to 20 just waiting for the issue of his age to be addressed. It's a brutal, obvious murder out of some combination of needing to show off to his crew and just rage at being resisted even through one single sentence. While a certain childishness pervades that highly impulsive choice in and of itself, the fact remains he clipped out and blasted the guy with 9 center mass hits and 1 miss into the wall in the commission of a highly organized robbery, his 19th that we know about. In a previous crime three days earlier he pistol whipped a young couple and threatened to rape the female, ending the encounter with the overheard suggestion "Let's just smoke em'" only to have his crew say it's a bad idea and take off so he doesn't I guess.

So, do you believe this person is a threat, inherently, when he's already like this at 17? No parental abuse, no molestation, no bullying - he's just actually like this and you've sat through the expert witness cross examining to really know that. He is just like this.

So, yes, I would kill this person to prevent a hapless, trusting leftist from freeing him only to see him rob, rape and kill within a few a months. Also, yeah, if you actually read all this there's no friend, it was my dad.

Attached: d8lp6tu.jpg (750x740, 143K)

One man killed a 63 y/o woman, forced her 9 y/o granddaughter to sit and ride next to her dead body for 30 miles, then murdered her.

One man kidnapped a 16 y/o girl, repeatedly raped her, then killed her, dismembered and BURNED her body.

One man killed an entire family, including an 8 y/o girl and threw them in a bayou.

One is a father that tortured and killed his 2 y/o daughter.

One is a drug dealer that killed 5 people including a rivals girlfriend and her 10 and 6 y/o daughters.

im sorry, im sure they suffered a horrible childhood, but so do lots of people.

GOOD BYE!

Rotted sounds better!!

Attached: 1559945405807.jpg (601x561, 64K)

1. Deserves Death Penalty.
2. Doesn't deserve death
3.Deserves death
4.deserves death
5. Doesn't deserve death.

you think a guy that repeatedly rapes a 16 y/o then murders her, cuts her up into pieces and burns the remains, doesnt deserve the death penalty?

i could see with the drug dealer, but that one?

Death doesn't scare me at all. Criminals who are executed (in the case there is no God) are getting off easy. Take it from criminals like John Wayne Gacy and just remember his last words as he sat in the electric chair staring out at all the family members of his victims. He didn't give a flying shit. He said "Kiss my ass."

Oop. He was dosed. Sorry

>There are absolute pieces of shit out there that deserve worse than the painless death that lethal injection gives them.
Spending your life in prison is a worse sentence than death. And less expensive.

I'm against the death penalty because 1) I don't want to give the government direct power of life over death, and 2) too many executions of people who turned out to be innocent.

Better a hundred killers languished in jail for the rest of their lives than one innocent person be executed.

Lethal injectioneis frequently anything but painless.

>And less expensive.
Which is kind of fucked up. How much does a bullet cost? And why can't they just do it that way?

People come to terms with death fairly quickly when it's inevitable. Also that's just one moment of anxiety, then they're dead and nothingness. Imagine knowing you're about to spend the next 70 years in a shithole box constantly looking over your shoulder.

>reconstituted federal death penalty
u fookin wot m8

It's not the actual killing that costs a bunch of money. It's the process we must go through to KNOW we are not executing an innocent person. So ita mostly lawyer fees.

Sentenced to live in prison. Gets 15 years. Acts normal and writing in his diary everyday. Can go out after 2 years to work 6 days a week from 8am to 8pm only must sleep in prison. Still writes in diary because good behavior. After 3 years only has to spend weekends in prison. Out on probation in less than 4 years and good prognosis. Guards clean his cell find diary. Guards read and turn face green as diary written full of new plans of killing and raping more girls when he gets out. Welcome to Europe

Whats with the people innocent behind bars for lifetime? Obviously u dont care about them cuz its got no scarefactor for your propaganda.

oh shit mb I am so high rn
but only the drug dealer don't deserve death.
You NEVER fuck with cartels and their drugs

OK I get that. Don't want to kill someone who dindu nuffin. I also think there's plenty of things worse than death. Stuck in a prison always wondering which bbc is gonna try to blow out your asshole next ...that sucks... and being stuck in a cell with no hope of ever getting out. Living that shit everyday forever until you die, which will happen anyway, well that really sucks. Too bad Australia as a prison colony wasn't still a viable option. Just drop them off and be rid of them, the only cost would be transport.

ok. you know these people personally or something?

Attached: 1564094903083.webm (640x798, 1.6M)

What a fantastic story, brother.

A single person being executed and then being found to be innocent after their death is one person too many

No, I don't. But I imagine that some of them aren't too worried. The only thing they may fear is if it will hurt or not. That's what I fear about death. "Will it hurt?" After death (assuming there is no God) there is nothing. If there IS God, then you may just hurt a bit more until your soul is utterly destroyed. I know that people start really thinking about God when they KNOW they're about to die. Perhaps some of them will be worried about that more than anything. my great grandfather was an atheist. When he was on his death bed? He started talking differently when he told my uncle "I'll see you on the next journey Mike." He would have NEVER said that before. Death can put a lot of things into perspective. If anything can change a man, it might be death.

Attached: 1562162544349.jpg (618x618, 123K)

People sentenced to life can be released once you figure out you made a mistake. People who are killed are dead for good.

Doesnt make a much difference when one is released as grandpa only to live for a shortwhile longer. Your argument is invalid. And this only IF they found out hes innocent if not he will rot till the end same can be said to deathrow guy who can be proven innocent until injection so what

> Your argument is invalid.
It isn't though. You have much longer to figure out that a mistake was made.

Execute the fuckers, all of them have murdered in cold blood. Killing children, boys or girls, is unforgivable by society.

Attached: 1563853760938.jpg (1000x1271, 131K)

Wow you're so edgy and moral. How about 2 deaths don't bring back one. Capital punishment is just as bad as being a murderer. The only difference is that one is being done by the government.

Idk what five people your talking about but giving the state the power of life and death over you or anyone else is the ultimate cuck move. The government or any organization is just run by men (and women) they should not hold the power of life and death over the average person. It's basically admitting that the state has the power of God and if they can justify killing one citizen they could justify killing them all.

Ok lets play a game. When the murderer of your family is caught and evidence is overwhelming. What would you like to see him being sentenced to?

Life sentence standard containment

Ok. He will probably brag about it and tell how he penetrated that little girl and how she was crying and begging. He probably after a while gets used to his limited life inside and actually feel happiness over small things and knowing he is physically not threatened by the authorities while he slaughtered your loved ones and tried to get away with it. At one point he might even laugh at his victims while having some comforts in his limited prison life just being enjoying the sun or reading actual world news.

lol dude, I'm sure that they deserve to die if I cared enough to look at their crimes but the fact that people can and have been put to death wrongly negates the whole enterprise.

The death penalty is both for punishment as well as removing scum from society. For those against it, please send 90% of your income to the prison for a single prisoner to keep him or her incarcerated, fed, cable television, allowance, legal representation and housing. We do not live in an eye 4 and eye society. This is proper punishment.

>scum from society
That's the problem, the 'scum' seems to be redefined by those in power.

if u agree with death penalty maybe you deserve it too
>how bout forced labour for life?

They should make republican woman suck them to death

Death penalty is the right way. Why should someone be able to live on who just denied by murder another being to live? If you take someones life your life must be taken aswell. And who better than the state who acts as the authority for the population. Think about the victims FFS!!!

How can you live knowing you directly caused someone to die unnecessarily?

Child molesters get fucked in prison dude it just happened to Epstein.

Yeah in fucking December, why not just kill them next week?

Attached: 468637[1].jpg (800x599, 315K)

Because it was a piece of shit deserve to die. That pos thought he could gain from someone elses death and even tried to hide it. Like a lying cheating cunt like 'it wasnt me i swear' scumlife totally right to kill it

>Australia as a prison colony

We wouldn’t take your dog shit prisoners anyway. We have enough stupid cunts of our own to deal with.

Thought he was harming himself and on suicixe watch. Doubt he gets thrown in with the savages not one privileged guy like epstein no way

No one deserves to die. Everyone has a soul worth protecting until God calls them.

I'm not against the death penalty, it's just that William Barr dropped this bombshell in wake of the Mueller hearing and he was trying to keep negative attention off himself. He's not re-implementing the death penalty to save lives, but to save his own ass.

Dont make people exploit your beliefs

death is a mercy that frees you of sufferering

The drug dealer killed two children, fuck him. He deserves to die.

These are crimes that were surely to net them capitol punishment had they been caught, and they didn't care. They committed these atrocious acts anyways, so as a deterrent, the death penalty is ineffective. The United States is this weird country where nothing works properly, laws don't make any sense, and no progress is ever made because the wealthiest corporations just happen to be the most evil and have the ability to lobby away literally anything that doesn't serve their best interest, which always results in a win for them due to their sheer amounts of money and resources.

Maybe if you researched your presidential hopefuls before you nominated them to be their party's candidates, then you wouldn't vote for one out of pure spite and you'd have a more efficient country.

I used to be pro death penalty until i found out these things
1) Innocent people on death row have been exonerated some after death
2) It is more expensive then life in prison, and life in prison can be reversed
3) It doesn't actually act as a deterrent at all

So why do something that costs more, doesn't work and sometimes gets it wrong to appease the need for revenge?

Lots and lots of people deserve to die. Doesn't change the fact that the federal government can't be trusted and will execute innocent people from sheer incompetence.

Why don't we just put them in labor camps and use the revenue generated to pay for government programs so they don't have to steal from me anymore?

I have no problem proclaiming Jesus as my Christ and savior

You’re right, they do deserve to die. They’re scum of the earth.
Yet Bernie Sanders wants to let violent convicted felons just like these animals and other felons in prison vote in our political system. What a great guy, huh?

Fuck that. Our tax dollars go to feeding those shit bags.

Hmmm. Is not technology advanced at all? Sure there is human error and false testimony on past cases. But you can remedy it.

Simply: If convicted on witness testimony only, no death penalty. The evidence must be clear and irrefutable.

Once you rape a child and kill it, once you beat an elderly woman with polio to death, once you murder anyone, you forfeit your right to life. Get the fuck over it. These scumbags lives don’t matter more than their victims did or their victims families. They took the life of innocents, now their life shall be taken too. Not a difficult concept to understand.

As someone noted, it costs more to convict and execute someone than to provide for them in prison for life.

I dont know but i can come up spontaneously with that case of that guy called monster of the andes. Who murdered and raped dozens of young girls and while at it for another act he was caught by some indigenous and put in a pit to die but the missionaries appeared and told that it was wrong so they set the monster free. Free back to kill and rape another dozens of young girls. Now these missionaries have blood on their hands and caused humans to die out of their delusions. Good job, its just an example to what your beliefs can lead to.

Not difficult to understand, but simple, corner cutting ideas often are wrong in the end.

You are absolutely fucking retarded dude

Guess it was a bad call huh? Jesus simply loves everyone though. You can be evil and kill hundreds but jesus forgives you. There are only sheeps and lost sheeps. And given the fact that probably these kids didnt believe in jesus was their sin and god punished them this way.

source?

Assuming no miscarriages of justice have occurred. It's all very well demanding that these people die because of the terrible crimes you describe.but are they actually the ones who committed the crimes? And how can you be sure when "vile murderers" have been exonerated at a later date?

Amen brother

God chose to banish rather than to destroy the first murderer.

What makes you better than God?

best troll comment since yesterday

I'm not against the death penalty, so long as we're honest about why we're doing it:
It's not about punishment - there are far greater tortures for someone to endure while living.
It's not about some righteous justice.
It's just to satisfy ourselves and our emotions towards the victims with some finality.

Finally someone says it.

However, instead of judging out of your belief, think about it rationally. Killing a kid means the killer is wasting a potentially useful resource of the society, also wasting the investment which took place with education etc. A murderer is nothing but a parasite, who is counterproductive in this regard, while has a certain amount of cost. The investment in the killer was proven wrong, so the rational solution is to end this deficit ASAP. Having the killer wasting food etc resources in the prison is not logical, and only serves purpose if you are considering the whole situation with a certain emotional load.

we should torture them?
sounds like a lot of work n money

If your motive was truly to punish, then yes, and the cost would be irrelevant, but my point is that's not why we do it.

Now we need a judge system in place to just kill them on the spot. Can we do that instead?.

op isn't exactly wrong, BUT barely any of those people deserving to die for the benefit of all humanity are waiting in death row.

most dumbass politicians cause much more pain and suffering to people than any terrorist cell or mass murderer could ever hope to...

God or even generally accepted morality comes first before economics. Don't bring economics into a moral dilemma.

>deserve worse than the painless death that lethal injection gives
Then what's the best form of execution?

But there is a difference between subtlety causing economical pressure and openly causing stress and discomfort by cracking your skull up for cashmoney

What about the killer's family. They're having their child be unjustly taken away from them as well, and worse, it's systematic, not just on impulse like the murder would've been.

Shooting squad

I'd rather see people rot in prison myself.
But the thing is they have it too good.
They don't need things like cable tv.
They should only have the basics.
Food.
Hydration.
Shelter.
Sure. Give them books and something to write with, but inspect all out-going and in-coming mail.
And no books on anything they could use to communicate in secret or how to break out of prison.
What else does someone that's denied the life of another need?
Nothing.

they riot when u do that tho

Yeah they don't need luxuries or anything like that for sure. (Not sarcasm)

you gotta be trolling here

Hanging

If you’ve ever encountered the federal government, you wouldn’t be so quick to believe things they say. But yeah, just go suck the biggest, strongest dick you can find while calling everyone cucks.

This also bring back chain gangs and put those niggers to work

I'm not and you know it. Now actually provide a rebuttal or gtfo.

Then shoot them.
Make sure officers are safe and just start dropping them. If they're in an in closed area and can't get out, they'll stop rioting once their numbers dwindle.

This

An execution is a wasted chance to redeem and reform. If you can't reform someone then you're not good enough to be in the justice business anyway and you should work on that.
Basically, any justice system should be based on redemption and reforming and getting better at those things. An execution is giving up on doing that.

Conservatives love hard punishments etc but it's part of their belief that the world is and should be a shit place to live and it's ok to keep it that way.
Progressive want to make the world not be shit and executions are opposed to that. Progressive tend to also assume that any future government might make their interests illegal and punish them for it so they tend to be opposed to harsh punishments partly because they assume some brutal future dictatorship will use them on them.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over killers being executed but it's still a lost opportunity to be better at justice.

Fucking A. Might as well. I'm talking HARD fucking labor.
I'd love to see some mounted officers overseeing a group of fuck ups that have to work old man Johnson's cattle for him.
And rules for this shit should be simple.
You run, you're target practice then, your hunted.
Shoot on sight.
You're a murderer.
You don't get warning shots.

The death penalty is unconstitutional period the Gov does not have the right to end the life of a US citizen.

Attached: 1562122453726.jpg (1175x900, 112K)

>And no books on anything they could use to communicate in secret
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPP9zjp0TW0

I’ve never thought about it this way user

> +1 internet for your thoughts

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 233K)

I’m not against it for you, OP

Actually I didn't know it, but if you are serious, what rock have you been living under?
First, I don't know why you think most murders/rapes of death row inmates can be characterized as "impulsive." That's simply false.
Second, parents of individuals who've committed heinous crimes should consider themselves lucky most societies no longer hold them accountable for releasing someone like that onto the world. Even still, you won't find many justice systems in the world that alter their judgments and sentencing out of pity for the criminal's relatives. That's so naive it hurts my head a bit.

Derp.

All humans including kids, elderly people, (insert "innocent person" here) will be depraved in some way shape or form.

A kid can murder and get away with it easily; an elderly woman case would be dismissed based on her physical condition.

We are not God; how can we pass judgement when everyone has the capability to be bad

I'm a republican Christian and I believe that a death row inmate that finds Jesus will go straight to heaven after being executed. As another user in this thread said to be alive is the worst possible punishment. It is Gods judgement that will have the finale say.

Attached: 1552852655551.gif (640x636, 359K)

I'm 100% against the death penalty.

Not because I am against these people getting dead, it's because you're handing the government the legal ability to decide if someone lives or dies. I'll never be comfortable with thàt.

I'd be A-OK with imprisonment til they're dead, with some kind of rider that relatives can decide to have them killed as a rider. Like, you get convicted for life, and the family also has the right to execute vs just life.

I’m only against it because I think it’s an easy out. I personally like the idea of Alaskan prison camps where these people can look forward to 12-16 hours a day of hard work 365 days a year. No rest. Never see family again. No sitting around thugging with other criminals. Just work until the day you die. Hopefully all long time from when you arrive.

"God" is not the only entity capable of judgment
In fact, anyone capable of forming an opinion can cast a judgment. There is no objective ordainment of authority, and none is needed. It is precisely because we all have the potential to cause harm that we are able to judge those that actually do so willingly.
This is what it's like to live in a human society.

>I'm 100% against the death penalty.
>Not because I am against these people getting dead, it's because you're handing the government the legal ability to decide if someone lives or dies. I'll never be comfortable with thàt.
THIS

>I'm against the death penalty because life involves a billion times more suffering
Same

Fuck out with your emo suffering depression shit. Not everyone on this planet is a fucked up emo depressed introvert. What fucking garbage.

Do you have multiple beanies, or just one, and wash it now and then?

I AM a cuck, but I still think they need to die

Why not just make self-sustainable prison citadels, with nested concentric sectors to sort different kinds of criminals and to make suveillance easier, in which we try to reform criminals? If these criminals reach a (recividism x severity) threshold of some sort, you stop trying to reform them and they become organ bags/guinea pigs. Only certain crimes and kinds of criminals would be candidates for the guinea pig/organ bag treatment though.