Holy fuck here comes the wall

Holy fuck here comes the wall.

In b4 who pays for it. Trump renegotiated NAFTA.

foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-paves-way-for-trump-administration-to-use-military-funds-for-border-wall

Attached: 1461984515168.jpg (792x648, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2018/02/border-walls-work/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
youtube.com/watch?v=zR38CtjD__o
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4.5 billion will cover sweet fuck all and they'll still be able to sneak past and go under or come here as smuggling drugs. This does nothing.

Almost 3 years and Trump has fucking failed on everything he promised us except tax cuts.

He also did deregulation and put some good justices on the supreme court.
He renegotiated every big trade deal all over the world.
If Nancy and Chiquita Kruschev would get out of his way, he could do more.

Attached: 1477806113870.gif (800x732, 684K)

He also negotiated with mexico to stop all caravans from coming through mexicunt to the USA. BAM.

Attached: 1545794304883.jpg (850x726, 315K)

When people wake up and realize that the whole situation with shitty conditions for arrested illegals was caused by dems cutting funding, we are going to have another election like the last one.

Sure kid

You're operating under the illusion that the intention is to build a wall.

This is another extortion project; international crime syndicates are trying to pilfer billions of dollars by creating public political pressure to back unnecessary building projects that will then be unfinished for eternity due to "lack of sufficient funding".

Look into Salini Impregilo's business.

>If Nancy and Chiquita Kruschev would get out of his way, he could do more.

Yah but of course they won't the most annoying part is a border wall is something both those retards have called for themselves in the past.

And then when less gets done they'll turn around and go
"sthee sthupid! XDD!!!11!! drumpfs isthn't even doing wath he promisthed hurr durr durr durr" while doing everything in their power to stop him.

Fuck alt leftists, hang them all.

Why doesnt Trump just deploy the military to the border - a mobile force to block any of these people entering illegally.. Am I missing something here?

>"We must protect these people who can't even afford food on their illegal journey to a country that isn't theirs!"

>"durrrrrrrrrr but what if they buy a ticket for the transforming submarine that turns into a plane and flies to an off the record airport a dur hur hur hur."

retard/10 good job.

>why does Trump
>why doesn't Trump
>muh muricas
>muh immigrants

You're all barking up the wrong tree. Find out who is getting all the billions of dollars of money if and when the wall gets build. Bet you it's going to be the same guys who build the Trump-branded real estate.

Corruption at the highest level. That is United States of Russia today.

Trump is not hard line enough to have them shot trying to cross. Something like that would almost surely snowball into bloody civil unrest. It would be tantamount to the left taking office and banning guns. If he truly wanted to stop them, he would be going after the businesses that hire them illegally and the politicians that run sanctuary cities and states. Failing that, he could defund them into the dark ages. California alone, takes nearly $50B a year in welfare to keep afloat. Although saying that, disrupting commiefornia's little powwow, would disturb the flow of Chinese garbage that flows through it's ports and piss off everyone that is conditioned to depend on it., which would suck in the short term.

>He renegotiated every big trade deal all over the world.

NOPE

fuck I want that wall to be plastered with Trumps name.
let's go

George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton put Haitian and Cuban refugees into camps in Guantanamo and Panama. The initial terrorist prisons in Gitmo were old empty refugee camps.

Trump is actually a pussy. He hasn't done anything like that. He doesn't want to solve the refugee crisis. If he solves it, the issue goes away. He just wants to yell about the border so you fanboys are gullible enough to vote for him again.

>He also did deregulation
which has done fuck all
>put some good justices
Partisan hacks, one of whom might be a drunk and a rapist

His original wall plan had a budget of 25 billion. 2.5 billion is exactly 10 percent of his vision.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL
SAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAATAAAAAAN

Attached: tmp-cam--1258739111.jpg (640x423, 62K)

That, or he want's to flood us out with them, just as much as the leftists do. Modern slaves are very tempting after all.

It's to rebuild some fencing and it's coming out of our ta xes. so Trump is ducking the middle class...again.

>Trump renegotiated NAFTA.

Trump cancelled TPP and then took the Mexico and Canada related provisions of TPP and slapped them on NAFTA and called it USMCA. Then he put a few tiny changes related to dairy farmers and cars to keep Wisconsin and Michigan happy. Otherwise it's pretty much the same old NAFTA with some modernized TPP language. Anyone who knows about trade knows that USMCA is not significantly different from NAFTA to make fuck worth's of difference one way or another. Also, the dumbfuck failed to get USMCA ratified by the Republicans in 2018. So now the USMCA is just sitting in Congress doing nothing. It's not going to be ratified anytime soon and NAFTA is still in force. So basically, he hasn't done shit.

omg judgement day is here
bible prophecy be true WW3??????

racist bigotry solomons temple

Enemy!!!!

No he is just a pussy using a classic wedge issue to distract voters while actually doing nothing. It's politics 101. He doesn't give a shit about refugees or illegals one way or another.

>Partisan hacks, one of whom might be a drunk and a rapist

And the drunk rapist has been voting with the liberals a lot if anyone hadn't noticed.

>one of whom might be a drunk and a rapist
If you don't admit to yourself that this meme is 100% true, you are a brainwashed cuck. If you also don't reassess who you believe in, their motives and their credibility, you're an idiot.

Attached: 1538861014301.png (862x709, 567K)

So what are you saying? If he's not re-elected is his plan still fulfilled?

This tbh fam :/

He sided with Trump on the Wall, the Census question....

I don't build an opinion on memes.
No? If it takes him three years to achieve a fraction of his stupid pork barrel project, then it doesn't seem likely the rest will happen.

Doing something, would make more people happy with him. Doing nothing, just makes him look like a closet lefty. He has to fuck up, to lose. People already hate the left with a burning passion.

>Implying Mexico wanted the caravans in the first place.

>I don't build an opinion on memes.
Fucking shill. Get a rel job, faggot.

>foxnews
Could you be any more of a tool? 90% of what fox says is going to happen doesn't happen. How anyone doesn't notice this is beyond me.

You are way overgeneralizing what an illegal immigrant is... That's brainwash for you. Yes, most come legally.

Not talking about killing them. They can load up with rubber bullets, tear gas, etc.. Stop them crossing the border, send them back.. Just don't kill. Actually act as a mobile barrier to stop these illegals!

Attached: 1556584394754.jpg (1395x986, 288K)

>In b4 who pays for it. Trump renegotiated NAFTA.
so american tax dollars are paying for it then?

And you are retard if you believe wall would be the only thing used to tackle illegal immigration.

Pretty damn certain he doesn't give a fuck about the issue. He just knows it's a hot voting button for his base.
And not getting funding for the dumb wall just gives him something to point at and say "see!? Any of my failures is cause the DEMS hate america!!"

Mexican here. Even through all the pain we have suffered, that wall? Not gonna happen, amigo.

Pinches derechistas pendejos.

They wont stop, unless they get scared. Poking and prodding just causes pic related and the media jew to rub his hands in approval.

Attached: 1556572079134.jpg (2000x1333, 774K)

Wait, so the Mexicans aren't paying for it?

Misrepresentation of the point. Well done.
The wall is useless. Many border security experts have offered better, more efficient, cheaper solutions that are agreed upon by both sides of the isle.
But it's too complicated to explain to a trumpy. "Wall wall wall!" Is way easier for the retards. But I'll try...

Better staffed better funded processing centers, and more of them, to cut down on insane waits. That alone will stop a huge amount of illegal border crossing immigrants who for whatever individual reason can't risk waiting months for approval, and need it quicker. That'll encourage legal immigration.

Then, instead of a huge wall, several layers of fencing and obstacles along the border. It's harder to tunnel under, harder to climb over, it's slower to breach, and gives guards a much longer time to spot and detain. It's also more daunting.
These are not my opinions. This is what has been proposed. It is far, far cheaper, and way better.
But trumpies gonna trump.

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
He just loves to lie, and spend money on useless things.

Attached: EAcCohtUcAABoQM.png (569x192, 8K)

No. We are.

If you think any of the "Trump supporters" that you bash, slander and openly hate every day, will suddenly change their minds about him or especially you because of that "Mexico will pay for it" shit, you're window licking morons.

>Misrepresentation of the point. Well done.
No, it is exactly what your point was. But after i showed you how dumb it is you tried to play damage control and claim that what you said isn't what you meant.

>The wall is useless.
amren.com/features/2018/02/border-walls-work/

>That'll encourage legal immigration.
I don't care if my country will be overrun by savages but they have to come in LEGALLY!!!

>These are not my opinions.
They are so dumb that i actually believe you came up with them.

Oh, that sucks. I would ask if that would make him lose support, but.. I've learned that trump supporters are more concerned with 'trolling' their opponents than truth or integrity.

>"You are way overgeneralizing what an illegal immigrant is"
>"Yes, most come legally"
>Now here's my overgeneralization of what illegal immigration is.

If the wall is stopping the people who can't afford tickets and submarines (which is a lot, there's endless footage of multiple caravans so that's factually true, purely objective.) then I guess a wall would fucking work now wouldn't it tard. lmao christ

Bashing, slandering and openly hating.. I wish I had a twitter account so I could join your president in shotgunning bullshit and insults across social media!

So you're cool with paying for the wall instead of mexico? is your president such a cuck he can't force, coerce or command a nation of dirty, uneducated criminals into paying for the wall?

>amren.com/features/2018/02/border-walls-work/
>cites tiny walls that worked only because of tons of military men defending them
Most illegals in the US overstay their visas. And most of those visa overstays are from Canada.

Attached: 1550209388785.gif (300x224, 631K)

>>cites tiny walls that worked only because of tons of military men defending them
Yes, i never said I am against increasing the number of border agents and I doubt Trump of anyone from MAGApedes is.

>Most illegals in the US overstay their visas. And most of those visa overstays are from Canada.
X won't stop 100% of immigrants therefore it shouldn't be used at all

>Yes, i never said I am against increasing the number of border agents and I doubt Trump of anyone from MAGApedes is.
So the cost isn't just the billions of dollars building it, but god knows how much more maintaining and manning it, which mexican was to pay for. It was a dumb promise which he needs to own up to.
>X won't stop 100%
You need to target the primary cause of X. This pissant 2.5 bil will probably do little against human traffic, and definitely 0 against drugs.

So Trump said the wall was going to happen right away after election. It's been 2.5 years. It isn't going to happen, all of congress and most of the US population understands that most illegal immigrants do not sneak in across the border. Most illegal immigrants are "overstayers" who came in legally then never left. The only purpose a wall serves is for Trump to build a $20B monument to his own fragile ego that says "Look I won!".

We just want to keep the left out of power. You people are insane. Get a platform that makes sense, if you want us back. The pants go on the legs, btw.

>So the cost isn't just the billions of dollars building it, but god knows how much more maintaining and manning it, which mexican was to pay for. It was a dumb promise which he needs to own up to.
Sentence completely unrelated to what I said

>You need to target the primary cause of X. This pissant 2.5 bil will probably do little against human traffic, and definitely 0 against drugs.
Moving the goalpost. The discusson was about stopping illegal immigrants not drugs or human trafficking

The cost doesn't justify the benefits

trumps a cunt, everyone knows. even his supporters, but as long as they think he's on their side, he's good. he's not on their side, but that doesn't matter. as long as he annoys the left, he's good. fuck policy or promises, as long as you troll the people you don't like, who cares? I hope the next time a liberal president is elected, that said president and his supporters troll the absolute shit out of the right.

Well, we are going to pay for a useless wall we don't need.

>subjective opinion
Okay, looks like we're done.

at least you're aware that the president is a liar.
being aware of your own faults is a good sign.

The "Visa overstay" angle is also a dead end, faggot. Not even a blinking moron thinks it's true. Canadians, Asians and Europeans that fly over and try to make a life here are not making ghettos, doing crime, raising prices and lowering wages.

>Sentence completely unrelated to what I said
No it's not. I'm presenting a cost benefit analysis.
>Moving the goalpost.
I said human traffic as a general term for people crossing the border. If Trump wanted to deal with illegal immigration, he chose the dumbest way to do so, and chose to defy congress and shutdown our government over it. It's a stupid meme for a demagogue.

Right which is why the processing centers are important. The wait is months or years. People are desperate. That's why they risk illegal entry. You should be in agreement with this policy.

>Borderwalls work

Which is why we use the barricades and obstacles and border control. You can dig under a border wall. Easily. There are a lot of very sophisticated tunnel networks.
A wall can be tall enough, but wide enough is where you run into financial problems.
Rows of fencing can go for a mile, much harder to tunnel, much longer to traverse. That's the point ya douche.
Giving me links about borderwalls working like I'm unaware it'll have an effect. There is a cheaper, better alternative. That's the point here.

>doing crime
Illegals do way less than natives. Because why attract attention of the police?

>>>cites tiny walls that worked only because of tons of military men defending them
>Yes, i never said I am against increasing the number of border agents and I doubt Trump of anyone from MAGApedes is.
Then why not use the money the wall would take to build and invest that into border guards, fast-response vehicles and wireless surveillance? None of which need a wall to stop illegal immigrants.
Forget the wall entirely, and focus the money on something that actually works instead of a vanity project.

>I'm presenting a cost benefit analysis.
>...god knows how much more maintaining and manning it
Great analysis bud

>I said human traffic as a general term for people crossing the border.
>what I said isn't what i meant
Human trafficking and border crossings are two different things

Explain how that new deal covers those costs. Please provide numbers and sources?

Attached: 1551883559484.jpg (640x960, 80K)

We also have a similar problem in Spain, with our walls in the border with Morocco. Anyway, nothing can be done, because if you think like humans beings have been thinking throughout the history (regarding border protection), then you're a racist, fascist, sexistm etcetcetc,

If I wanted to talk about human trafficking, I would have said as such.
Do you acknowledge most illegals are visa overstays?

It is what it is. I just want to see the left die on it's own sword or kill them myself. One of the two will happen in the next couple years,

Because border patrol agents are most effective if there is a border wall standing. Funding both of those will maximaze the effect (i.e. stopping illegal imigration) as opposed to funding agents only.

>If I wanted to talk about human trafficking, I would have said as such.
And you did that you retard. You literally used the term human trafficking.>Do you acknowledge most illegals are visa overstays?
I alredy know where you are going with this so I will save you comment and I will reply right now.

Everyone lols at US, and only you retards would take these numbers as facts. First of its 2,5 billion, secondly the he did not channel any money yet, he is just using the loophole which will close in sept. And how it actually turns out is another matter as they are still debating this issue in court.

No, I said human traffic, as in people crossing a border. What brain were you born with?
>I alredy know where you are going with this
Yeah, btfo'ing your obsession over a wall.

Illegal fucks get a free ride here, financially and judicially. LA county just made a mountain of felonies into deportation free misdemeanors, to protect their little dem voting slaves. Your boy, A$AP Rocky is going to die in a Swedish prison, for daring to stand up to one of their little illegal sandniggers. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

>Yeah, btfo'ing your obsession over a wall.
Indeed, your cost benefit analysis shattered my worldview entirely

Ignoring the macho teenage tough guy threat of murdering people who don't agree with your political stance.. I tend to see a lot of people wanting to abolish another party or even having everyone who supports their opposition killed. you realise that is just insane, right?

>to protect their little dem voting slaves
Explain how an illegal votes in a federal election. I'll wait.

You have already conceded that everyone arriving via a plane or a boat need not be concerned about since a wall would do nothing to those immigrant anyway.

So we are talking about illegal immigrants crossing over by car or walking.

Riddle me this genius: Which one costs more?One border guard, plus a 100 yards of concrete and steel border wall, or that same guard with a cheap drone with good thermal camera. Also, which one can cover more of the border: the 100 yard wall, or the drone with thermal camera capable of flying 50 mph and able to detected a mouse lying under a bush....

For the cost of a few hundred miles of the wall, you could instead keep a few thousand miles of the border covered for the next 20 years.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

>durr, we should build a thing unproven to work on a border the size of the US where less than half of illegal immigration occurs.
Do I need to break it down into little sound bytes so your cuckservative mind can process it it?

As if any of this matters except as a spectator sport: Absolutely everything is decided by the superrich, most of whom are elderly solipsists with about as much consciousness as any other cause of natural disaster. Immigration will continue exactly as before, and the world will burn ever faster.

German here, why does your president keep constantly tweeting about Israel?

>Which one costs more?One border guard, plus a 100 yards of concrete and steel border wall, or that same guard with a cheap drone with good thermal camera.
I don't care which costs more I care about which can stop most immigrants crossing the border. If you showed me evidence that drones have the same or even greater effectiveness than wall I would agree with you.

I ain't paying for that shit, nigger.
>very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections.
Ahhhhh

I want a third party, to destroy the current left and put the Republicans in check. That's not going to happen though, is it? And I'm far from a teenager. Certain things are inevitable and war is one of them. War happens when things get out of balance. Everything with will, has an opposing force, to see that things stay in balance.

>we should build a thing unproven to work
How is it unproven?

>cuckservative
Do you even know how is that term being used?

Because you touch yourself at night.

American here, why does you chancellor care about invaders more than her people?

>I ain't paying for that shit, nigger.
What is sci hub?

>>very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States electi
Yes and that's why he was making that study and found that illegals do indeed vote in elections. Jesus christ you people are dumb as pigshit.

You're so wrong and you know it amigo.

do they make MAGA fedoras?

All maga hats are inherently fedoras.

How about you provide evidence that the wall would do anything at all?

I mean, Trump cares more about some nigger rapper in Sweden that about his own people.

>How about you provide evidence that the wall would do anything at all?
Already did

>How is it unproven?
Because the only other wall comparable in size is the Great Wall of China, which was built for entirely different geopolitical circumstances.
People just go durr Hungary and Israel built a wall, why can't we?
A) Both have TINY borders where human traffic can be bottlenecked
B) Hungary was dealing with a massive influx of refugees from Syria, and Israel built theirs for mainly security due to their protracted genocide in Palestine.
With the US, we're dealing with a soccer goal net much much wider, which would require serious investment to make it viable, to address what is objectively the lesser source of the issue. Mind you, I'm only giving arguments in terms of the fortress mentality your proposing, where in reality I don't think militarizing the border should be our primary aim, at all.

Sorry, but really nobody cares for political memes anymore... their inflationary spam makes them annoying

>Yes and that's why he was making that study
Has it been peer reviewed?
> making that study and found that illegals do indeed vote in elections
Using in his words little reliable data. Get back to me with something more substantive.

KYS, shill.

Attached: Glory.jpg (1440x1080, 282K)

>Both have TINY borders where human traffic can be bottlenecked
It's not bottlenecked, the border is just shorter. With US it would be as you said:
>With the US, we're dealing with a soccer goal net much much wider, which would require serious investment to make it viable
It would be much more costly sure, but it would work the same way as the other border barriers only on larger scale.

>Has it been peer reviewed?
Why does it mater? It is useless process anyway. youtube.com/watch?v=zR38CtjD__o

>Using in his words little reliable data.
He didn't mean that his own study has unreliable data, he was talknig about the provious works dealing with this topic. Which you would now if you bothered to read more than first sentence of the abstract

>Get back to me with something more substantive.
Why should I? Nothing will change your mind. You will always find some little thing that will make the study unreliable in your mind. Which is really just copng mechanism because you don't want to deal with opposing viewpoints.

>It's not bottlenecked, the border is just shorter.
Yeah, thus easier to contain effectively, aka bottlenecked.
>but it would work the same way as the other border barriers only on larger scale
You have zero evidence of that, and continue to ignore that it's not even our main source of illegals.

No, you proved border guard and surveillance work. Show that a WALL works.

>It is useless process anyway
If the study can't stand up to scrutiny, then I might as well take faith on studies on climate change funded by the fossil fuel industry.
>Nothing will change your mind
I go where the data is, whereas everything republicans stake their ideology in is a paranoid echochamber.

Your paying for it. Fuck off to /pol

>Yeah, thus easier to contain effectively,
It would only be needed to hire more agents so they could cover it all but then it would be as effective as previous ones.

>You have zero evidence of that, and continue to ignore that it's not even our main source of illegals.
I don't care about "illegals" I care about 80 IQ third-worlders coming into America, collecting gibs and influencing the election outcomes. I give a zero fuck if some leaf overstays his visas.

It is fascinating that how the same data can be interpreted in so many different ways.

>If the study can't stand up to scrutiny, then I might as well take faith on studies on climate change funded by the fossil fuel industry.
Take your time, watch the whole video and then think about what you just written..

>I go where the data is, whereas everything republicans stake their ideology in is a paranoid echochamber.
The irony of this statement is unmeasurable.

>but then it would be as effective as previous ones.
You have no evidence of that.
>I care about 80 IQ
You know fuck all about IQ besides a /pol/ infographic.
>collecting gibs
They use way less of what little social programs they can actually access and are a net benefit to the economy.
>and influencing the election outcomes
Again, zero evidence of that. Only about 2000 convictions of in person voter fraud have occured in the US, but really, if it means less useless Republicans in office, good :^)

>Take your time, watch the whole video
Nope. If you can't make your own argument on your own, then why bother?
>The irony of this statement is unmeasurable.
Alright then.

Well maybe if you spoke better english, pablo, I might take you seriously. Also fuck trump supporters, you know they originated from this shitty site, right? Also fuck liberals.

>You have no evidence of that.
This is funny. You keep asking for evidence while I asked for evidence of effectiveness of drones and you still haven't provideedd anything besides your good word.

>You know fuck all about IQ besides a /pol/ infographic.
Considering that all your knowledge about IQ is "IQ is useless measure because Flynn effect exists" I know much more than you.

>hey use way less of what little social programs they can actually access and are a net benefit to the economy.
Meanwhile in reality: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

>Again, zero evidence of that. Only about 2000 convictions of in person voter fraud have occured in the US
I am not talking about illegals voting. i am talking about brown people voting.

>, if it means less useless Republicans in office, good :^)
So you agree then, good

You do realize that CA, TX, and NY fund the entire country via federal tax revenue, right?

>If you don't want to spoonfeed me it means you can't make your own argument

>while I asked for evidence of effectiveness of drones
I never made that argument.
>about IQ is "IQ is useless measure because Flynn effect exists" I
Less and more than that, I don't give shit about it as a talking point entirely.
>thealternativehypothesis
>I can only rely on obscure, uncredentialed youtubers to make my arguments
>. i am talking about brown people voting.
If only the rest of the Republicans were as honest.
>So you agree then
I don't, because you haven't substantiate your claim at all.

I might as well send you a John Oliver clip in return if that's the level of discourse you're capable of.

>If only the rest of the Republicans were as honest.
Sadly, they are honest. If I told them that I dont want brown people to come here they would call me racist leftist because I care about skin color or bacause i engage in idenitty politics. They are this pathetic.
It is only delusional shitlibs like you who think GOP is some pro-white super racist party that hates non.whites. I wish it was true though.

>I don't
>if it means less useless Republicans in office, good :^)

>If I told them that I dont want brown people to come here they would call me racist
Because you are.
And you realize I was assuming for sake of argument your talking point was true, right?

If that John Oliver video used this many sources I would be thankful for that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 The Authoritarian View of Knowledge Peer Review.png (834x605, 74K)

>Because you are.
Did, did you just call me the r-word?

Racist, retard, reprobate, take your pick

>Racist, retard, reprobate, take your pick

Attached: 1562514874678.png (785x1000, 261K)

>Coping this much for attention
>(You)

Here have one faggot and fuck off back to AOC.

NAFTA still hasn't passed congress and its a shitty deal, did you read any of it? Mexico get 17% of all profits they make off of cars, avacados, tequila, metal, ect, the list goes on and on. Mexico fucking ass raped trump on that deal, but his supporters are too retarded to read a page, weak and sad. BUY AMERICAN

#MakeAssassinationGreatAgain

MAGA!

Attached: 1550367332285.jpg (700x404, 227K)