What in the HOLY fuck is this god damned thing? Was an inch away from my eyeball on my bed while I was trying to sleep...

What in the HOLY fuck is this god damned thing? Was an inch away from my eyeball on my bed while I was trying to sleep. Christ it looks like a fucking maneater with those nasty ass butt pinchers. The fuck is it??

Attached: 0727190559~(1).jpg (1136x1453, 1.08M)

It’s just an Earwig. Pretty common, they can’t hurt you. I grew up around them so I know

Trapped the little shit in a bottle for the time being.

Attached: 0727190606-2340x3120.jpg (2340x3120, 740K)

I really hope that doesnt mean he was about to enter my ear, what a stupid name for a bug. How is it not dangerous with that massive pincher. Don't tell me it's for design.

Attached: 0727190606a-2340x3120.jpg (2340x3120, 701K)

No he won’t get in your ear, I have no idea why they named them that. The pincers are to scare away birds and other larger predators. They are entirely harmless, I’ve been pinched by one and it doesn’t hurt at all. They are mostly just pests.

Any chance him being there is a sign of more to come, or am I good? Should I torture him to death, light him on fire, or some other punishment for being on my bed?

Put it outside unharmed, you fucking asshole. Then kill yourself.

Publicly crucify him as an example to other insects

Attached: 2019-07-27_12.18.47.jpg (768x1024, 171K)

just go put him outside. they are literally harmless.

Dude it's a fucking BUG it doesn't understand the concept of "punishment"

you're fucking dumb

Do whatever you want. I would say make a gas chamber for him. Usually if one is around you have a few, but they don’t really do anything so I wouldn’t worry

That's irrational.

See above. He deserves no mercy.

This is a great idea, though I'm not sure how viable this is given his size and my lack of a mini cross.

Absolute Kek

It'll understand the concept of pain and death.

No... it won't. Pain and death have no meaning to it.

you are a front for the Earwig army and you are a damned LIAR.

Attached: brain-bug.jpg (575x383, 110K)

or not because they lack the neural connections required for such understanding

stop being a fucking pussy and pick it up and put it outside you fucking clown

They eat rotten wood and leaves, they are good for the environment

Damn you found me out

How you treat the weak is your true nature calling.

Enjoy hell.

lost i'm retarded

Attached: 6eADiRc.jpg (728x546, 41K)

>It'll understand the concept of pain and death.

have you seen what passes for a nervous system in insects? the sensory hairs on the legs are connected directly to the leg muscles so if something tries to sneak up on them, the legs scoot it away without having to think about it.

insects are not deep thinkers in any way.

Attached: 2019-07-27_12.21.59.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

Looks like it's eggsac is missing.. might be hard to see, but ya might want to check yer bed

Satan speaks.

Well that's just fucking lame.

Sure, I'm going to hell over a literal bug.

Jesus cunting christ what are you on about? It was on the top when I saw it and I freaked out got off and found it hiding on the underside of the bed and dropped it into the bottle. Explain.

yet probably more intelligent than most people in this thread

Lol ur fucked up. Funny though.

That's a Schiliogger Philanus. They live in the jungle SE of the Amazon and their pincers are coated with venom that secretes overtime and when it's threatened. I have no idea how you took that picture unless you're a zoo keeper or fucking with us. You need to contact an exterminator immediately.

Attached: wschilogger philanus.jpg (768x358, 52K)

>Explain

Detachable eggsac, full of eggs. Detaches to give the Lil ones a safe place to hatch and grow

Cum on it.

They eat bed bugs so put it back in your bed

So it's a female?

OP how fucking pathetic are you to have to torture a bug to have any semblance of control over your pathetic life?

Is that what you think this is about?

Lol

When did Yea Forums got so full of nancy's?

>I'm going to hell over a literal bug.
It's a symptom of a larger problem. You're torturing this helpless thing because you have power over it, and you feel small. The moment you gain this kind of power over another person, say you'll exhibit the same behaviors.

Butt doctor verdict: kill yourself.

I'm sensing you're the same guy posting the same kind of responses multiple times, and I'm not sure where you get off making such assumptions based on one encounter with a bug, but you're incorrect and that isn't why or relevant.

Not a fat verdict: Neck yourself

this
isn't me
multiple people think you're a pathetic kid with a magnifying glass

He is a usefull little fucker.
He eats nasty insects or snail eggs.
Dont know if he can survive indoor but if you have these silverfishes, which eat dust, but are annoyed by them, he will eat them.
Dont know if he would attack roaches, but their eggs should be small enough for him to eat.

We also have them in Belgium, they are everywhere on the globe.

Believe me or not, 3 months ago, one of these little shits entered my grandmother’s ear. She went to the doctor and he was like “Yeah pretty common, don’t worry”. So yeah, one might enter your ear at night. I kill them for the same reason.

Its your friend! ; )

Attached: 00000097.jpg (459x650, 49K)

Attached: 00000008.jpg (800x600, 103K)

That's where the ear part comes on, OP, do you have a pen camera or borescope?

Attached: 00000345.jpg (1280x906, 393K)

Attached: 00000027.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: i-mockery-star-trek-ii-wrath-of-khan-earwig-worm.gif (280x117, 180K)

>spacing
>mannerisms
>irrational bullshit
>being this retarded
Fuck off you faggot reddit nigger , that bug has more worth in one of its ass teeth than your entire family does combined .