I want to murder a girl like Bianca Devins. How do you catch them?

I want to murder a girl like Bianca Devins. How do you catch them?

Also, general murder thread... What murders do you think are the hottest? I always got off to the Black Dahlia and Nicole Brown.

Attached: B6781AC3-76B8-4270-AE45-FD624D7693FB.jpg (948x1194, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1RlTa39ZN88
syracuse.com/crime/2019/07/brandon-edward-clark-indicted-in-killing-of-bianca-devins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long do you think it took her to die? How did she get in the position to be killed with not witnesses? Why didnt the guy take nudes or cum in/on her?

See a therapist you weird cunt

Which one?

I think Bianca Devins probably died within five minutes. Wounds like that don't take long to bleed you out. She knew and trusted her attacker, and he probably took her somewhere or found a private place... not that hard.

We don't know that he didn't cum in her. He was probably in a pretty emotional state of mind at the time.. who knows why he took pics in the first place? I'm just happy he did.

Kill yourself instead, it's more entertaining to kill fatass virgins

youtu.be/1RlTa39ZN88

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

I am. I just don't talk to her about stuff like this.

shes in a fucking car. literally drive anywhere without people.

If that were true, fatass virgin deaths would be all over this board instead of cute weeaboo girls.

Bruh imagine what went through her head as she was getting sliced. Like imagine the sheer terror and disbelief. Bleeding out is a shit way to go, you havetime to think and shit.

Yeah, it's pretty hot. I really wish some serial killer would uploaded footage of a more extended torture, though. As many serial killers as we've had, why is it that only some faggot from Canada and a couple guys with a hammer are the only ones to share their exploits in full?

These are the best neck wound photos since Nicole Brown.

I guess its the "heat of the moment" thing. People are caught up in the thrill or emotions. At least the guy that killed B cut his own throat and posted it. Suicide selfie lol

Has anyone found that yet? I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

Attached: 1D1E1544-0F77-490D-AA6F-FC8764212CF0.jpg (715x879, 93K)

it was posted in a few threads earlier today, it was pretty bizarre to see him fucking posing for a selfie with a open and pouring wound on his neck

it was a snap btw and the caption was "ashes to ashes"

You guys are sick fucks

Attached: notdeadguy3.jpg (590x941, 215K)

Yep.

I wouldn't be hospitalized just for desiring to kill someone, though, unless I had a plan and were likely to act on it.

Real reasons I don't talk to her about this sort of thing are that (1) there's nothing she can do to "help" and (2) I don't think there's anything wrong with it in the first place.

lmao

Thanks, anons.

Total cringe shit am I right? His post on the discord were pretty gay for a guy who just murdered someone.

I don't think that you have time for such thoughts in that moment -> pain, shock, blood loss

You have other "problems" in this situation...

Reported this thread to the fbi. For your sake let's hope you're behind 7 proxies or they're going to be knocking at your door very soon, dumb kid.

yea it was a missed opportunity on his part for sure, he could have at least said something interesting.

Attached: BAEADF64-4FEC-44F7-9B51-DEAB0C645327.jpg (1052x591, 91K)

classic reasoning of someone who completely overrates their own intelligence and/or wants to continue living in their delusions

I survived a situation that was... maybe not as extreme, but did involve pain, shock, blood loss, and the thought that I may not survive.

I did have time for thinking, and in fact 20 minutes felt like an hour. However, most of my thoughts were about just how I'd get from one second to the next. One movement to the next. There was very little in the way of real fear or anguish...

But there was pain.

Pain is what I get off to when I think of those things, and also blood and incisions. I don't know why those things excite me, but they do.

They do that every now and then. I haven't done anything wrong.

syracuse.com/crime/2019/07/brandon-edward-clark-indicted-in-killing-of-bianca-devins.html

>Brandon Andrew Clark, 21, was indicted on the charge of second-degree murder, a class A-1 felony, according to Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara. The charge is punishable by up to 25 years to life in state prison.
>2nd degree murder

Attached: clark-devins-1.jpg (618x410, 76K)

What? What do either of those things have to do with anything? Explain your logic, or just random ad hominem attacks?

LaBianca was dead when she stabbed her. Evidence showed that many of Mrs. LaBianca's 41 stab wounds had, in fact, been inflicted post-mortem.

While Watson cleaned off the bayonet and showered, Krenwinkel wrote "Rise" and "Death to pigs" on the walls and "Healter [sic] Skelter" on the refrigerator door, all in LaBianca's blood.

She gave Leno LaBianca 14 puncture wounds with an ivory-handled, two-tined carving fork, which she left jutting out of his stomach. She also planted a steak knife in his throat.

Attached: TARI TARI - 13 - Large 12.jpg (640x360, 67K)

Attached: cry.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

kek cant even kill himself

Attached: 1499424401247.jpg (800x600, 84K)

I was watching a video about Alinity and how people have gone to her home and ask her neighbours where she lives. I feel like its going to happen to more and more e-thots in the future.