I'm a 38 year old virgin

I'm a 38 year old virgin.
>lmao have sex
How to have sex?
>hard mode
No prostitute.
No rape.
Nothing socially unacceptable.

Attached: woman-man-traveling-train-talking-28146772.jpg (1300x955, 155K)

I'm sorry for asking you Yea Forums but I don't know where to ask
>virginity is an illusion
>your issue isn't lack of sex
I know but I'd rather not talk about the real issues because they run deep and maybe it's too late

Lose weight, go to the gym, shave your pathetic balding hair

This. Take care of yourself. Then meet some girls on events you like. Be. Fucking. Honest.

nothing wrong with prostitutes

>Lose weight
Already did, normal BMI
>go to the gym
Can't, no time due to work but I may try
>shave your pathetic balding hair
Have full hair

I didn't say it's anything wrong with them but it's kinda hard to go as a 38 virgin

Fuck a cow

lower your standard or get rich

Exactly

Single mothers

Get up an hour earlier or workout at home

>Can't, no time due to work but I may try

Would also be an pathetic excuse.

why? they're professionals. they're literally the last people on earth who would give you shit for being a virgin

Work at a job where only are woman, if you like milfs you have it easy the crave young man

I did it as a 39 virgin. Sure, it wasn't easy, but she was very understanding and caring, made me feel great and it gave me confidence. But maybe I was just lucky!

Looks like I have to go to a prostitute.
Thanks.
While I don't rule them out completely I'd rather not have them because usually they are single for a reason and they are pretty toxic.
I have been ruined in the past by toxic conniving women and I'd rather not get even worse.
Plus my insecurity and lack of confidence shields me against them (although there is a girl at work that kinda gets close to me and touches me and breathes on me but it may be just my autism and I'd rather not have the HR breathing down my neck)

>get rich
I don't want to be a rich cuck, it's better to be a rich virgin than a cuck

Attached: e56ea1a4.gif (540x300, 1.98M)

How much did she cost?

Attached: woman-take-money-12748892.jpg (1300x957, 74K)

Do you have friends?

>No prostitute
>No rape
>Nothing socially unacceptable
>I know but I'd rather not talk about the real issues because they run deep and maybe it's too late

>Asking for advice
>Gets them
>Still a stupid fuck

Have you considered killing yourself?

Either pay a hooker, fuck landwhales, fuck ugly as sin girls, fuck whores at bars or rape.

Take the advices or delete the thread.

Attached: 1557954564671.png (919x517, 116K)

Buy a sheep, (preferably female, but hey whatever floats your boat) ps If You are worried about social acceptability, just move to north Wales

gg/pGqXmxw maybe someone on here can try to help you