If you lost your virginity to a prostitute you're still a virgin, especially one at heart

if you lost your virginity to a prostitute you're still a virgin, especially one at heart

it's like calling yourself a hunter when you put sleeping pills in animal feed and waited for a buck to fall asleep before shooting it point blank in the head.

just saying.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

I agree with you- however it's more similar to being a faggot sitting in a deer blind waiting on deer to come up to the feeder that's been up all fucking year.

sitting in a blind then shooting something takes atleast some skill but very little.
i'm talking they did absolutely nothing and say they deserve the full respect.

Well getting the money for a prostitute requires some skill. Then you have to actually do the fucking.
Pretty much the same level of skill and accomplishment comparatively imo.

Pretty much all women are prostitutes. Actual hookers have just more honesty and soul about it.

The office sucks.

ok incel

I wasn't and incel when I finished inside you mom, junior.

Call him a cuck too.

I lost my virginity in drunken haze when I was 19 to a attractive yet used slut.

The next time I had sex was the beginning of an 8 month financial arrangement with an actual whore 7 years later.

no you cuck

Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like, "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself, "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 20, maybe 25 minutes. That's what watching The Office seasons 5+ is like.

office hatethread time

What if I lost it to an older women who literally threw herself at me? I did absolutely nothing to seduce her, she was just a slut with a thing for teenage boys.

What if I am the prostitute am I still a virgin if I lost my virginity as a prostitute

not giving someone else money to fuck
so not the virgin in this scenario

so no you're just a whore

How older?

Attached: incel sex dog.jpg (605x658, 83K)

finally posted

If you care about virginity more than, say, a career, life goals, money, etc., you're probably still a virgin. Don't even reply to me, you know it's true.

>dont even reply
fuck now i can't argue

If we legalized prostitution, this thread would have no merit and neither would average women. Prove me wrong.

I'm still replying. You fucking can't tell me what to do! I'll reply as much as I want. Cocksucker!!!

Ye, cunt. Gotcha. Give me all your internets.

Wait are you the guy in the red pants?

Cheeky.

Attached: iZR7g_d.jpg (286x429, 17K)

first reply is all lowercase
Second reply actually cares about the shift button and punctuation.

okay fag

If you weren't a stupid poor nigger you would know that cell phones automatically capitalize and add punctuation.

I'm usually the guy wearing one red shoe.

im op, tard

I'm tard, OP.

Tard OP, I'm.

Op tard, tard OP.

>newfag

>summerfag

>nigger

Chain jokes aren't funny. They never were. They never will be. Slightly altering what the last guy said is the most awkward, stale meme there is.

Attached: f63 (1).jpg (396x382, 24K)

Choke on a bag of catholic AIDS infected german mini dicks from Florida covered in marmalade.

Attached: 1564221875423.jpg (396x382, 72K)

You're the most awkward, stale meme there is.

Attached: yXEiYQ4.png (248x380, 73K)

>Newfag
>Stale meme

So are they old enough to be stale or are they newfaggy? You're so inconsistent.

gb2r

Hey... hey... hey. At least I didn't save the same image twice, faggot. I bet you watch K-On too and like it.

You came straight from a Facebook meme page to this site, didn't you?

HAHAHAHAHA HE DID THE THING :::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Le ebic, user. Bravo.

true

Attached: 1516451828617.jpg (960x661, 61K)

Did you even read my post? There were zero implications of newfaggotry. Only plebbit faggotry.

Fuck off. It's 5am, I'm drunk, I'm high and I accidentally hit download link the first try. Fucking sue me, retard.

Attached: 1481833698315.webm (854x480, 603K)

I'm not jewish, so I'll pass on the lawsuit, retard.

Attached: 1564170405374.jpg (1191x1053, 431K)

Get a load of this memelord. He came prepared with reaction webms. Very impressive, Andrew.

O... O-okay?

Attached: camera.webm (400x400, 782K)

Meow.

Attached: 1563828098434.gif (250x173, 1.07M)

Classic, Brandon. Keep'em coming! I giggled to high heck with this one.

Attached: 1564110084527.jpg (983x1013, 252K)

Haha, dude WEEEEEEEEEEED lmao

i respect them more because they dont play games like these immature females out there these day