I'm tripping on 90g dry mushrooms

I'm tripping on 90g dry mushrooms.

Attached: shrooms.jpg (680x440, 55K)

good for you

Attached: feels.jpg (720x618, 82K)

Looks dirty, what are the steps you take on using it user

90g? Yeah sure

90gs?

Attached: 1561519344426.gif (500x500, 156K)

Wasteful.

Would've had more fun tripping with a dozen other people.

Attached: 1512793407086.gif (500x500, 956K)

Tripping with other people is overrated. Every time, it ruins the trip. The pseudo profound babble that comes out of their mouth makes me feel retarded just listening to it.

Attached: 2924-1338166534-1.gif (500x500, 1.34M)

agreed

Is fapping better on mushrooms btw I've always wondered

Attached: 1489350188813.gif (500x500, 1.85M)

Attached: 1547445034131.gif (500x500, 5K)

> i have a bad friend group
ok user but

Attached: 1543988543946.gif (500x500, 283K)

Attached: tumblr_mqic6aNvfO1s5e5bko2_500.gif (500x500, 879K)

Attached: sphere-shape-spinning-animated-gif-4.gif (500x500, 868K)

Attached: Pyre.gif (500x500, 1.43M)

Attached: Sri Yantra.png (1280x1280, 516K)

Attached: Slen1Lc.gif (400x400, 826K)

Attached: the-eye-of-horus-wadjet-the-senses-smell-horus-was-20259650.png (500x522, 84K)

0 fucking dealers for anything in my area

i've gone to smoke shacks and posted around and nobody has jack shit

i'd have to drive like an hour out for anything and that's bullshit

not him, but yeah, playing with your dick while tripping is amazing

Attached: 1433891925568.gif (500x280, 1.9M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1520546834823.jpg (480x368, 26K)

Whatever you say, man. Im good on the whole circlejerk trip idea. Id rather do it alone 100% of the time.

Hard to concentrate. If you can focus, it pays off. MUCH easier and more pleasurable on acid because it's easier to hold onto thoughts. Goddamn, do I miss tripping until 5am and beating my dick to sleep. It was like the only thing to pass me off into dreamland, aside from copious bowls.

I also look for good person or more to trip on LSD just seem I can't find anyone apart from retarded NPCs who can't organize their lives, schedule or nothing, I fucking tired of planning and trying to put energy in best trip... I expect at least other part to try their best for themselves and others to make good trip, most of them are retards who just want to swallow something and see weird shit.

Fuck people, and half fuck most of these psy trippers.
Last time got tripping with childhood friend and told him DO NOT FUCKING SUGGEST to go tripping on LSD if you have things to worry about if you have things to do later, have to be home at certain time...etc
And of course in middle of trip he thinks of half shit he has to do and stupid cuck has to come home because of stupid wife is angry him having fun.

Fuck this, never tripping with idiots ever again.. Wish there was site where people could hit with others for specifically tripping experiences like a dating site

Attached: neee.jpg (546x977, 297K)

Wasted trips on a whiny post. People have to sustain themselves, friend. You can't ask people to take off work to do drugs. Some people have to pay their bills and feed their family or what have you. That doesn't mean they're an NPC because they don't want to trip with you.

You are fucking dumb retard who can't understand point of post.

I haven't asked ANYONE or begged anyone to do trip with.
MY FRIEND suggested to do trip and I told him that he doesn't suggest it if he has things to worry about. He lied to me in order so he can satisfy his low impulse control.

I don't want that stupid people lie to me. Its common courtesy to do. And I am not pressuring anyone into this. I have mindset to not do anything under pressure.
Would never try to convince anyone to trip who is not 100% sure he would like to do it.
I am also NPC with job but I know how to separate work from play.

Attached: IMG-20190321-WA0001.jpg (900x1600, 246K)

Pretty sure I understood it just fine after reading this post. You sound as if you're damage controlling for some odd insecurity. Do you ever take anything from the experience of an acid trip? It sounds like you need to. You don't have to become holier than thou but some introspective could help humble you. Just trip by yourself for once and sweat out your issues on your own. Face what makes you all emotional about being alone. It really shouldn't be so much of an issue that you can't take acid by yourself. I presume you're a big boy who can handle his drugs.

If the pic is your dose those arent cracker dry and regardless that still dosent look like 90gs. And i dont believe youre actually tripping off 90. Cracker dried grams of shrooms you would not be on Yea Forums telling people you would be in your bed or in you corner or closet communicating with machine elves and shit.

>told him DO NOT FUCKING SUGGEST to go tripping on LSD

If you know how to read you 2 digit IQ moron you would know this sentence pretty clearly means HE IS SUGGESTING TO ME not other way around.
But whatever I know you won't admit mistakes, because morons stay morons till end because they can't never admit anything wrong even if it means would benefit them to correct it.

And before you go Freud on me and psychoanalize everything in depth and think you figure out my problems and psyche from few sentences I wrote better stop...
You don't know reasons why I want to trip with others or anything. Its just one thing on bucket list I want to try, but to try with right people.
I am not desperate needy faggot that constantly seeks company.
So stop jumping to conclusion if you dont know

ESL?

Same.

Right, no, I get that. The thing is, you can't find any prime candidates. So what? You don't NEED to trip with anyone. That's not how acid works. Put it in your mouth and shut up for 8 hours. You rely far too much on other people when the solution is far simpler than your angry little brain is making it. If you want to have fun doing drugs with other people, maybe try doing more sociable drugs like, I dunno, cocaine?

Lol Jesus Christ you brain can't seem to comprehend point of something if its longer than 2 sentences.

I WROTE CLEARLY its ONE OF THINGS on bucket list. Its not something that I desire to do constantly and that I am needy for people, most of shit I do alone anyway.

I have to keep it short because you'll get something wrong again.
And cocaine is shit drug. last far to short.

>90g shrooms
>can still think, see, and type
Shitty shrooms then.

This

20g is enough to disable my ability to function on a computer I'm not sure how you are even coherent right now

Whatever, weenie. Keep crying over friends while I dose up by myself. I'm on my own time.

your pic is like 2 big doses
90g dry is like 20 heroic doses

No, you are just being a cunt.

It's his drug either way so you have no shit to say if he doesn't want to share.