A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Attached: -0u98ij-0okpmnl[.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_B
archaeology.org/issues/213-1605/features/4326-cuneiform-the-world-s-oldest-writing
history.com/news/9-black-inventors-african-american
ancient.eu/Linear_B_Script/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan
tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm&ved=2ahUKEwiY3-zz59TjAhUmnOAKHaaNDVAQFjAHegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0geYNThrikCNEOFNCEQnIS
67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/invention/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwjMk5PE6dTjAhVpn-AKHQdIACgQFjAHegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2J20Ss7HocjYiZZCZb6PbS
bitchute.com/video/9QHDIURKtxmg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

Attached: 21-obama.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 105K)

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Attached: 104656161-GettyImages-688156110.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 109K)

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Attached: 908644635.jpg (274x184, 11K)

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Attached: DBVU66xWAAA74m_.jpg large.jpg (957x1124, 98K)

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

Attached: Barack_Obama_addresses_joint_session_of_Congress_2009-02-24.jpg (510x299, 38K)

in b4 pepe racists shit up this thread

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (3500x2529, 1.2M)

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Go on? I'm interested in niggers making every day tasks easier. How many of them made hard shit easier to do? You know, real science and progression? didn't know this was an episode of Shark Tank.

Attached: 1328974752999.jpg (298x350, 19K)

Attached: 1560115684506.jpg (934x725, 160K)

Seems a point is proven.

i'm gonna need some proof that 0% of blacks support families

Theo went for his crack pipe and crack rock and it was not there, you see Tyrell Newnigger a black man invented the crack rock and pipe for smoking it

If niggers are so smart how come their home continent is shit?

fake news

the dutch, the english, the german, the belgians, the french... need I go on?

Ah yes, because preserving food without a refrigerator is so easy.
And performing heart surgery without... FUCKING HEART SURGERY... is so fucking easy a toddler could do it.

Attached: Piss Chief.jpg (480x476, 15K)

ok im not picking a side but the whole argument of "if this race wasnt present we wouldnt have this" is kind of retarded because someone of that ethnicity just happened to make said invention, and if that race did not exist, someone of another particular race would rather have invented it
heres some food for thought, how about instead of basing your merits on those of your race, how about you value people on their individual capacity?

Some of these are false, for example ancient greeks used sea sponges

ancient niggers in arabia and africa were better at surgery than americans were during the civil war

maybe the south should have employed their slaves as doctors instead of farm hands lol

>greeks
>white

rofl

the cradle of civilization was in Iraq, which is one of the most famous of the white european countries

but everything else is true?

huh, explains why my doctors are mostly white. Explains why my fridge mechanics are retarded white dues who actually fix my A/C and fridge for pennies. Good job, user. Niggers really are our only hope.

all brought culture to an otherwise shithole of a continent, most niggers use the latin alphabet or arabic in their languages even because they didnt once come up with their own written language on their own

sure is, prove OP wrong if you cant

I can't tell if your point is pro-nig or anti-nig, and I don't think you can either.

Attached: Golly Gee.png (251x194, 77K)

the true aryans (iranians)

white people don't have a culture

also the latin alphabet is descended from the greek alphabet, both populations aren't white

what's more culture, religion and writing were in africa long before europe was literate

iran: a famous western white european nation

do you really believe it took a nigger to invent hair brushes and combs? these things existed in european/asian cultures long before the introduction of niggers

sounds like a bunch of bullshit

I bet you type this kind of shit and still avoid black folks wherever you see them

Sure we have lots of artefacts from Africa, Persia and China long before white people became literate

Wasn't crack the CIA's failed attempt at an ability-enhancing military super steroid that was too addictive to use on soldiers so they started selling it in the hood?

Attached: CIA.png (1024x1024, 235K)

wrong

the ancient greeks and romans believed that working in the sun all day was virtuous, which doesn't leave your skin exactly ivory white

There were no statistics quoted, at least until you brought it up, so now the burden of proof is on you. Obviously im anxiously awaiting your answer. Kek

Imagine being white and living in a white community and defending niggers. Honestly why you do this?

If you really want to learn more about race in the ancient world, read about how the Italians felt about the Germans and Gallic people

European unity is a joke, the Romans would have preferred dark skinned Nubians to Germans any day

i'm gonna claim victory and you can't stop me loser

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1563948136963.webm (496x368, 1.23M)

this stuff is all false, irrelevant, or misleading, eg:
>Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator

He patented elevator doors that close automatically, not elevators in general

I prefer peaceful people to radical violent ideologues like nazis and klansmen

kill obama that fools a little bitch every last one

are you trying to tell me you want to close your elevator doors by hand???

niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: 1563947476246.webm (640x640, 492K)

niggers, tongue my anus

Attached: 1563955465039.webm (480x360, 827K)

>"Ah hate them black folks, pollutin' the gene pool. Whites are stronger and more attractive then any nigger."
>Cleft lip
>Lazy eye
>Fetal alcohol syndrome
>"Eeeeyep, aryan race white man, aaahs blue as diamonds"

Attached: Aryan.jpg (793x526, 81K)

this is like saying Mark Zuckerberg isn't the inventor of Facebook because Tom and Myspace

you might have a point but if we're going to play that card white people have even fewer inventions than ever before

Nordic peoples were literate and smelting iron long before niggers even invented stone tools and mudshithuts

we can say things like "thanks for the warning officer" and "hi dad"

Bullshit. Most if not all of these were inovations, not inventions.

A black man did not invent the traffic light, he innovated the three light system tomreplace the the two light system that was used previously.

The "black invented" was also an inovation. Some nigress changed the shape from a rectangle to a curved pentagon.

Refrigerator: Also false. A black man invented the roof mounted refrigeration system used to refrigerate goods on trucks. He did not invent refrigerators.

Elevators: you guessed it, another innovation. Automatic elevator doors were invented by a black man. The elevator itself was not.

I could go on, but I'm just gonna assume every example given was bullshit since ever single one I looked up turned out to be.

So you see Theo, maybe life wouldn't be so bad without black people after all. Sure, you'd have no yellow light, and you may have to crank the elevator door shut, but isn't that a small price to pay to reduce violent crime by 50%.

Attached: 77c.png (680x656, 344K)

haha false, during the Bronze Age when Iron was first smelted the Nordic people did little more than collect Amber

It wasn't until the bronze age collapse did civilization appear in Europe on the Italian Peninsula

white people created the most powerful music and film culture of the history of the world. they created computers and internet.

you don't know what the word culture means.

Yeah, I'm sure you contributed to that directly and you're a pure-blooded Aryan Nordic man.

Attached: Aryan Troll.jpg (300x168, 8K)

it doesn't take a perfect white specimen to realize that black people are garbage.

>The "black invented" was also an inovation
*ironing board

well if you're going to make that argument most of the inventions of mankind were developed in Persia, Egypt and China long before Europe was literate

I'm afraid your arguments take more away from whites than they do dark skinned folk

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, nice epic funny reddit meme gamer, now fuck off, the adults are speaking.

Attached: Jeff.jpg (547x526, 52K)

white people culture is stealing things and saying "i made this"

white music sucks lol

Fairly none of this is true, or at best it's incredible misleading.

There was a video from Buzzfeed awhile back about black inventions, and they credited one man who was on a large scientific collaboration for one invention, and another made a slight modification to an existing technology, etc...

Blacks overall have a very poor track record when it comes to... pretty much everything. Especially obesity, poverty, violent crime, and STDs.

Attached: 1564178565027.jpg (1600x675, 102K)

at least we can say things like "thanks for the warning officer" and "hi dad"

>Greeks and Latins weren't white
Okay then.

If you say so

Attached: 1564102186806.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

niggers never evolved beyond mudhuts and shacks even to this day, they ruin every decent house/neighborhood they touch

the oldest greek writings were from 1450 BC

the oldest sumerian writings were from 3200 BC

are you going to tell me the Sumerians near Iraq were white?

EXATCLY just because some niggers invented this shit doesn't mean that other races wouldn't invent them too. I'm 10000% sure that if a nigger didn't a person of another race would. Simple. I rest my case

You're either a boomer with Alzheimer's or a zoomer with a learning disability and access to the internet. Either way, fuck off.

Attached: Tired of your shit pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yup confirmed bullshit. Niggers invented self race genocide, turn on the news is still going on. That's about it

false, niggers invented writing 1500 years before any european population was literate and if you believe the greeks were white 3500 years ago you should read more lol

Ancient Greeks were the first to describe themselves as whiteBoth greeks and romans are white

then why did the greeks and romans hate the germans so much

*exactly, I meant. We all make mistakes. Like god made, when he made niggers.

When we are talking about skin colour we talk pre tan, otherwise we greeks would be black half the year

can you prove this "god" exists

germans turn red, they don't tan

are you telling me the greeks who turn brown are the same race as the germans who turn red???

No one should need to, because they were

do you have any proof of this assertion?

here's my proof

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_B
archaeology.org/issues/213-1605/features/4326-cuneiform-the-world-s-oldest-writing

FUCK YOUR GOD

gg/gkAUw7

greeks, egyptians and iranians were all originally white societies until shitskins came along and leeched their societies to death

Hell nah, bruh, he probably doesn't lmao.

because Germans are the niggers of Europe

>wikipedia
>proof

i think its whites who are the true niggers

Ager, Simon (1998–2009). "Linear B". Omniglot. Retrieved 6 January 2009.
"Google Noto Fonts: Beautiful and free fonts for all languages: Linear B". Google.
Aurora, Federico; Haug, Dag Trygve Truslew. "DĀMOS: Database of Mycenaean at Oslo". et al. University of Oslo.
Fox, Margalit. "Alice E. Kober, 43; Lost to History No More". New York Times (11 May 2013). Retrieved 13 May 2013.
Linear B at Curlie
Linear B online transliterator
Lo, Lawrence (1996–2005). "Linear B". AncientScripts.com. Retrieved 5 January 2009.
McCreedy, David; Weiss, Mimi. "Gallery of Unicode Fonts: Linear B Syllabary". WAZU, Japan. Retrieved 11 January 2009.
Owens, Dr. Gareth (2005–2008). "Daidalika - Scripts and Languages of Minoan and Mycenaean Crete" (in English and Greek). Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Crete. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
Palaeolexicon - "Word study tool of Ancient languages, including Linear B". Palaeolexicon.com.
Palaima, Thomas G, A Linear B Tablet from Heidelberg, Université de Liège
Palaima, Thomas G.; Pope, Elizabeth I.; Reilly III, F. Kent (2000). The Parallel Lives of Michael Ventris and Linda Schele and the Decipherment of Mycenaean and Mayan Writing (PDF). Austin: University of Texas. ISBN 978-0-9649410-4-5. Retrieved 13 January 2009.
Palmer, Dr. Michael M (2002–2009). "The Linear B Syllabary". Chapel Hill, NC: Greek-Language.com.
Raymoure, K.A. (2012). "Linear B Transliterations". Minoan Linear A & Mycenaean Linear B. Deaditerranean.
Rutter, Jeremy B. (1996). "The Prehistoric Archaeology of the Aegean". Hanover, NH: The Foundation of the Hellenic World, Dartmouth College. Archived from the original on 1 January 2009. Retrieved 5 January 2009.

trumptards would find someone else to call niggers

Blacks only have invented things or innovated because they were employed in a glorious american company. Hence the nigger got carried by white civilization. You cant say a slave innovated something when he has been told so by white lords. What blacks really invented and innovated is how to use cow dung to fix tiny cracks in their african hut. Thats it FACT

none of these things proof that niggers invented shit

Stupid fucking niggers need to kill themselves lmao
Look at this fucking shitstain OP thinking he's the smartest nigger lool

actually they do

How can whites be niggers? Only niggers can be niggers and niggers are the people from sub sahara

except the fact that the word nigger comes from the latin word for black, so whites can never actually be niggers in any sense of the word

you're just performing mental gymnastics

according to your logic AOC, Illhan Omar and the rest of the squad of 4 are white

hitler would have called you a nigger

>I'm afraid your arguments take more away from whites than they do dark skinned folk

So you're saying Whites have innovated far more things than dark skin folks have?
Agreed.

Also, what arguments?
I stated facts here.
You literally told bold faced lies in this, and I called you out on them. Putting a fridge on top of a truck is not an invention, Treyvon. Adding a color to the traffic light is not an invention, Jamarcus. Adding some curves to the ironing board is not an invention latiqua. Motorizing the doors, does not mean you invented the elevator, Rayshawn.

You're telling outright lies, because if you had to rely on truth you wouldn't be able to make any semlance of an argument that blacks are worth keeping around.

Attached: 1527268719121.gif (800x400, 162K)

I think you're a nigger lover who believes every piece of jewish propaganda selected to destroy white euro centric societies

For various reasons,we don't have to like each other because we have the same skin colour

no actually you're full of shit and your arguments are baseless

you've provided 0 citations here, why should I even consider your assertions?

who cares, you're just some fat loser who probably jerks off to anime or pretends he doesn't jerk off so he can impress some loser like gavin mcinness

>providing citations on Yea Forums

are you actually this retarded?

Someone is always at the bottle of the barrel in society. Without blacks it would fall on trumptards.

Attached: 6576951.jpg (640x480, 232K)

so why should I ever listen to another argument by white nationalists ever again? if whiteness can't create unity, it appears to me that individuals like yourself create disunity

i'm only further hardened to trust individuals no matter what color their skin is

>invented...
Sarah Boone was an African American inventor who on April 26, 1892, obtained United States patent rights for her improvements to the ironing board.

she just improved it by adding a nigger behind it

I think you're projecting

How fucking dumb are you. AOC is latin. Ilhan omar IS a nigger.

why bother then if there's no way to prove anything

how about you go back to jerking off to drawn child pornography

Us greeks turn red before we turn brown, we usually skip the red part by using sun screen around April, the few Germans that stay here all year Also turn black after q while

but they're not from sub saharan africa

if people from the americas are white, AOC is white

if people from the cradle of civilization are white, Illhan Omar is white

good way to get robbed by niggers

and a congress woman. chew on that while you're eating top ramen for dinner tonight.

Don't project your own actions onto me nog lover

i've only ever been robbed by white people, dark skin people have never hurt me

These niggers were employed in glorious american companies. They didnt do shit

i think you protest too much ;)

you must live in an all white neighborhood then

Attached: 1475541822037.jpg (1333x2000, 266K)

completely false, I have indians, somalis, and african americans less than a block away from me

I have unlocked bikes sitting on my porch

I think you guzzle too much nigger cock

i win this argument :^)

Sounds like a fantasy world to me

Nope I won it

Sounds like you're one of those retards who go to normal Norwegian neighborhoods calling them "no-go zones"

Blacks ruined MLKs dream in just a few decades due to a loss in religious values.

American people and their society is weak without dogmas and lies, as soon as they died out both whites and blacks lost values that they could only learn from religion.

Western values in general are mostly rely on dogma, without an imaginary friend to watch them they behave like animals.

True civilization is obtained through the practice of values which dont rely on anything but the will to live peacefully with everyone

In order to obtain that we have to drop our pejudices and educate ourselves and others if necesary, only through compassion humanity could fulfill in its highest potential

Attached: 1563989549616.jpg (808x609, 354K)

Move to a blue state. People are nice.

The day will absolutely come when niggers make your life rough and put a boot in your ass and taking from you while you are powerless and considering to move to a more peaceful community which will obviously 100% white. Then what?

sorry you used an ad hominem, according to the rules of debate this logical fallacy is a fatal disadvantage

>"you've provided 0 citations here, why should I even consider your assertions?"

Kek! The blatant fucking hypocracy of this nigger!

history.com/news/9-black-inventors-african-american

Now give me your citations and prove that a kang invented the elevator, you dumb fucking chimp. I'll be waiting.

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

I am a greek nationalist myself, i want unity between greek people, white(or Aryan) nationalists don't even agree on who is white, Hitler said its all Europeans expect Hungarians and fins, stormfront claims its all Europeans except Albanians, personally i don't hate any country (i could hate another white country if i wanted to), i just believe that each ethnicity should have its own country, i don't want immigrants here neither Germans nor Africans

>kek
>nigger
>kang
>chimp

you're just a racist who is full of bullshit

don't you need to do gay shit with Charlie Kirk to keep your Turning Point USA membership valid?

said the nigger flapping his ashy coon hands on a white man's machine, speaking the white man's language, while wearing the white man's clothes. Grow up you fucking jiggaboo.

I still cant imagine of a white man living in a hip area with all mix of ethnicities defend these invaders when the civilization they live in was build 100% by white people. These immigrants contributed nothing to it. They just enricht the food culture of your district but nothing more. And dont forget how their homelands look like. Yep and that you will have at your home when it gets to 99% somali population or 99% hindu pop.

So be careful what you wish

Her legs are really strong.

Attached: 1549932944249.jpg (894x1341, 133K)

>i just believe that each ethnicity should have its own country

Ok so let's talk about that, has there ever been an instance of a multicultural state separating into its constituent ethnic groups and maintained peace?

Frankly the only instance of a nation separating into its constituent ethnic groups I can think of is the Balkans and that devolved into racewar almost immediately

;^) sounds like this snowflake is triggered

civilization came from nigger countries though

They're good at slavery at least, being the most prolific slave holders and slave traders for all of human history until white people made them stop (and they still do it anyways)

that's white man's language, stop appropriating my culture, you insensitive racist.

Again
We don't hate black people
WE HATE NIGGERS

Those two are different things

if this is true, its only because blacks had a more powerful civilization than whites did

consider how Sumerian had a full language in a nigger part of the world more than 1,500 years before Linear B was developed in Turkey, a notorious nigger country

sorry actually latins and greeks were niggers

unless you believe these farmers and warriors were lily white lmao

That you Chris Rock? How you been man!

Attached: 1477094442924.jpg (1024x800, 89K)

Haha good. Thanks for acknowledging my post and keeping your mouth shut since its fact and you have norhing to counter that

almost like class is more important than race hmmmm

I would say Eastern Europe, the only company conflicts there are either in the yugo wars which because they tried to put different ethnicities in one country (Yugoslavia) and now in Ukraine where they again tried to put different ethnicities in Ukraine, again in Africa a lot of civil war happen because of the the different ethnicities put together in one country

I was just trying to get quints

Didnt even read your post

Attached: 1563060969074.jpg (640x558, 82K)

Turks didn't come to Turkey until 1000 AD, it was inhabited by greeks and Persians (both Aryan) before

Mimimimi

Attached: 1536028305759.jpg (686x1024, 145K)

>Walter Sammons
that comb was a comb to straighten hair of the nappy variety. Very disingenuous

>racist
Yup, niggers are awful
>bullshit
I've provided a citation for everything I've said. Likewise that citation has also proven that at least four of your assertions were bold faces lies.

Now, either provide a link to back up anything you've said here, or admit that you're just a dirty lying nigger, and that it was all bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-043254.jpg (1220x838, 354K)

Attached: 9485.png (1280x878, 237K)

Romans and greeks where the first to describe themselves as white

Attached: 1462752498608.jpg (1600x1200, 470K)

Your ideas are stale.
Italian here. Bro, there's no need to point out anything else abour our ancestors. But their glory was the glory of their times. Now these things do not make any sense.
The people nowadays has different criterias and a different glimpse of what is important and what's not. Traditional values are bound to be broken forever, individualism is what we get today in order to live a satisfying life.
Be proud about what you prefear. I personally don't give a f about Italy, nor would I fight ir even die for this dying rotten corpse this place has become. Nobody cares. Nobody will care anymore.
Nothing matters and you and your legacy will be eaten off from your zoomer stupid nephews, which will inevitably end up doing viagra at 14 and crack at 18, subjugated by the derailment our society is willingly accepting as in due course.

Take pride in what you personally find important for yourself, live a simple life close to the persons which are really important for you, stop giving a fuck about niggers and germans, be free.
This is the best advice you will get in here.
Tard americans would not even understand. Leave them be and steer clear from every anglo you happen to meet. They're poisonous rats, just like niggers. Stay amongst your kin, don't tell anyone what you feel about them. Build your very own personal fence and separate yourself from this mess we call "the world".
I hope my life gets me to see the end of the planet, the only very relevant happening due to take place in this infortunate times we're about to live.

And fuck boomers. Eat the old and the rich every chance you have.
Luigi over and out, take care of yourself Kostas, old bro.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

glad we are in good terms

Heres my post btw if you want to read it

Attached: goblegum.png (512x512, 414K)

turks are white, they come from the northern hemisphere

unless these turks snuck past the Aryans and Europeans to hide in Siberia for uhhh how long??

This is pulled out of white conservatives asses to back their delusions of being superior to other races. Next

meanwhile the africans described themselves as the first kingdoms

who are we to believe, the Greeks or the Egyptians?

Erdogan would have been number 6,000,001.

you're just another pepe fascist telling lies on the internet

dubs checked, but there's no WAY that Italy is at rank 5 kek

Attached: 1562082792709.jpg (390x470, 66K)

Nope it wouldnt work anyway. You might blame it all on poverty but when the nigger is lazy to work a honest job or too dumb too get education than you can only blame the nigger not his poverty.

but Italy is where the WHITE empire of ROME came from, right?

dont you dare imply that Italians aren't white, this is very important to my nazi ideology

most of the dark skinned people I know are hard workers, even the somali

are you going to tell me my experience is false??

welcome to Yea Forums

I unfortunately cannot do that, i do not believe in individualism but collectivism(I support some decisions of the USSR), i believe in the one for all and all for one mentality, and that the entity which should unite us is our country which is based on our ethnicity, if someone doesn't want to contribute to the collective he should be free to leave and go to a individualistic country, Germans and niggers and all other countries can do whatever they want in other countries, however we greeks decide in Greece

And my name is Γιώργος (Giorgos) btw

It's true.
You have to picture two separate countries when you think about Italy.
The nothern part makes the same stats of pre-cuck Sweden in terms of occupation, functional structures, education and wealth. The southern part is like Greece, but worst. But the folk is kinda the same, the environment literally changes their destiny to begin with. Italian educational system is one of the best in EU. I would challenge anybody in here in terms of general knowledge coming from college years.

Molestrios: Gio Is GAy

fu op

Attached: hitlerlost.jpg (666x375, 50K)

Attached: 1459343896588.jpg (765x1024, 50K)

Why is it that you defend these immigrants in the first place. I mean i pretty much know how you would blame a white pleb subclass citizen that he must be too dumb or lazy to get his life in order but when those immigrant folks do the same, you blame someone else instead of them. Youre too biased to talk to. Also your personal experiences doesnt represent the bigger picture

Turks don't come from the northen hemisphere, proto turks were mongoloids, modern turks are a mixture of prototurks, arabs,kurds Armenians greeks and other local people

My name is not Luigi and I'm not going to type it in here, but I guess you spoke enough about your political wiews to make it unintresting to know further about. You belong in the past, just like your country, and will fade away. Nothing to worry about.

Attached: 17.jpg (868x544, 292K)

Black people where a civilized bunch back then,even with bigger discrimination struggles than todays blacks they got around much better because of their religious values.

I am blaming it on the loss of religion and what western values rely on

>why is it

take your editorial to the new york times faggot

if the turks are niggers why did they take over most of the middle east

shouldn't the white races of the middle east have easily bested them with their superior genes?

I mean how are the fact that greeks were white have anything to do with Egyptians to be the first kingdom? couldn't both theoreticaly be true? There is not a clear definition of kingdom (how many people should it have?, what if its leader have a title different that king?) Kingdom propably existed way before the ancient Egyptian one

>Italian educational system is one of the best in EU
then why is the entire country dead fucking broke?

Attached: 1538006756496.png (1162x421, 96K)

Its impossible to know what the future upholds, whatever happens i would fight for what i think is right, i also don't know what bad can happen if you write your first name

As i said earlier the were not niggers but mongoloid

Kek at these folks being anti white. They either got bastardized or are mentally ill like traps or mormons. Meanwhile enjoying a life which they owe to the whites masterminds whom created it all. How can a white guy be anti white but using white tech? You are just a hypocrite and you are not worth being taken seriously. Go be anti white somewhere else where you actually sound credible by emigrating to somalia and live with them there and stop using white tech.

The greeks weren't white though, they were very dark people in this age

>
>The oldest confirmed Linear B tablets are the so-called Room of the Chariot Tablets from Knossos and have been dated to c.1450-1350 BCE,
ancient.eu/Linear_B_Script/

meanwhile Sumerian script was from 3200 BC archaeology.org/issues/213-1605/features/4326-cuneiform-the-world-s-oldest-writing

The difference between the first greek written language is the same as the difference between the signing of the Declaration of Independence (1776) and the birth of Christ

the Ancient world has a great deal of history and very little of it involves Europe

does that mean mongoloids are white? make a definitive statement otherwise your bullshit "arguments" are completely invalid

if I cannot be verified, it is not Science!

>kek
>antiwhite
>bastardized
>mentally ill
>traps
>mormons
>hypocrite
>not worth being taken seriously
>somalia

sounds like you have lots in the way of attacks but little in the way of evidence

I am forced by the laws of science to discard all of your assertions

Because those who can go abroad. We're talking about the elites. Engineers who once worked for Ferrari, medic personnel who goes to Dubai. (Know one of those in person, the liver transplant elite team in europe is italian and works in Quwait)

Italy is not broke, also. It's more like "the old people has 50% of the whole money, and that money will Never exit the bank until they die, because our boomers are the worst in the world".

>when the anglo block is so dense they don't know what tanned skin is

Current temperature in Rome is +36° in non-retarded units. Have fun staying white like this, even if you are, like me.

This argument crushes you everytime. What can you do now? Not much though, sage this thread and make a new bait thread. Honest question do you still like your internet presence just being a troll and a clown? Think about it

Ancient greeks were the amongst the first to describe themselves as white, southern Europe faced a dark age in the middle of the 2 millennium bc, after that it quickly catch up and surpass the rest of the world (maybe execpt asia which advanced isolated)

kek, thread devolved into greeks, turks and italians arguing they are white

actually the ancient greeks thought of dark skin as being indicative of virtue (hard work in the sun)

>ironing board
fuck off, it only wastes time
>shoe lasting machine
fuck off, shoemakers got fired.
>comb, brush
fuck off, it only wastes time, my hair is naturally beautiful
>dustpan
Fuck off, it only wastes time. I'll use my roomba
>mop
Fuck off, I'll use a carpet. Mop also wastes time
>dryer
Fuck off, it only wastes electricity. I'll use the Sun
>pencil sharpener
Fuck off, it only wastes time. I'll use a pen
>Fountain pen
Fuck off, I'll use a dip pen. Fountain pens go bad every fucking time

And this is where I stop because I know fir sure da Vinci is the first recorded user of the fountain pen.

But whatever, all these "inventions" only waste time and resources, so fuck off

>crushes
>sage thread
>bait thread
>internet presence
>troll
>clown
>think about it

phew wow it sounds like you dont have a single argument

i guess i win :^)

>white skin is best
>except when white men decided to be tan
>also most of the inventions were made in europe
>no I have never heard of advanced sumerian math

- typical /pol/ troll

You know that mote than 2 races exist right? The five races are: Caucasoid, negroid ,capoid, mongoloid, and australoid

0 evidence provided

assertion dismissed

Yes but that doesn't change the fact that without tanning they were white

Ive known lots of northern europeans... they don't Tan

are we to believe the turks would become white if they just stayed out of the sun?

where did the turks come from, are they from africa?

why are they dark?

answer me this

Wow, 2 D+ students in a race war.

are freckles nigger or white

everyone is from africa, the great rift valley and what not

That is the standard scientific way of dividing the races, you can even read it in Wikipedia

Attached: 225px-Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg (225x126, 17K)

where did we get science from, did God gift it?

you're just another pepe nazi

this kills the TENDA SPENCER
OP is a hapa from r/hapas.
TENDA is 36 years old and a kissless virgin. This is what happens when women avoid you like the plague. This thread is created by TENDA SPENCER of reddit's r/hapas because his is
walking PUSSY REPELLENT.
This is all he has to look forward to. keyboard victories on Yea Forums.
Sad and pathetic. So sad and pathtic.

Attached: 1560645862712.jpg (1000x1000, 426K)

Attached: 1533539344565.jpg (499x619, 151K)

Attached: 1548431851767.png (1000x668, 466K)

Attached: 1545740036926.png (500x662, 286K)

Attached: 1536567505535.png (800x602, 646K)

Yea as more you get east as more slanted the eyes get as more you go near africa as more you see negro dna in peoples. Its that simple.

Attached: 1533393833369.png (500x662, 444K)

Attached: 1562221037099.png (500x662, 393K)

Attached: 1559766234154.png (800x1066, 520K)

wow it looks like the fascists and pepe nazis hate Asians, even if they are part "white"

If you're small dicked or asian or whatever vote for Bernie

Bernie doesn't care how big your dick is

Attached: 1549618602678.png (500x770, 333K)

Attached: 1538158512784.png (500x658, 392K)

Back at trolling. Nice. As i have predicted

vote for bernie

he supports any size of dick

hi TENDA microdick virgin SPENCER

Attached: 1545474999046.png (800x1123, 933K)

youre the troll

as I have predicted :^)

Attached: 1533223460351.png (800x1042, 732K)

Attached: 1536727875323.png (800x1110, 863K)

Where did man get science? From a long history of careful observation and experiment.

Attached: 1535041423807.png (800x954, 575K)

Attached: 1536365776032.png (800x1187, 1.02M)

pepe nazis are against /r9k/ and other incels

thank you for proving my point

Attached: 1562227797456.png (800x800, 659K)

Attached: 1534117826473.png (900x540, 341K)

if white people invented math why is it called Al Gebra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan

black invention myths

tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm&ved=2ahUKEwiY3-zz59TjAhUmnOAKHaaNDVAQFjAHegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0geYNThrikCNEOFNCEQnIS

>tight rope records

ahhahahahaa lmao you're just a pepe nazi

>source disregarded

All people tan if they stay in the sun, white people like greeks turn red before turning black, we usually avoid because in our climate it steadily gets hotter from as early as April and we have time adapt but still wear sun screen to avoid getting burned it our first time going to the sea, turks won't turn white because they are not white, the proto turks where mongoloid, modern turkey is a mix of proto turks, arabs, turks, armenians persians and greeks, all in all they are about only 25% white

They appear in all races, in whites a little more often

NO, JUST YOU AND YOUR SHITTY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT BEING IGNORED, LIKE HOW WOMEN IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATHETIC, NO TALENT, CREEPY AND UGLY BETA BITCH BOY OF A MAN. YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS FAIL

Attached: 1538977377039.png (800x880, 707K)

Attached: 1541303339911.png (800x662, 461K)

Attached: 1554000316777.png (800x365, 252K)

Attached: 1546638358022.png (800x450, 279K)

Attached: 1548844446667.png (800x600, 505K)

that doesn't change the fact that Sumerians invented language more thant 1500 years before Greeks finally adopted writing

and this was 1500 years before language existed on mainland Europe

frankly you have no leg to stand on if you're a euro centrist

they were living like monkeys in the woods bro... now they live like monkeys in sities we build and than had to flee out cuz black man want dat sitay. now all of it is ghetto. without the supervision of european people. some try to make it sivilized with armie and shit, but theres just way too much idiots witrh ak's running around recruiting 6yolds in their armies. its more like EU tried and failed.

We created science, and i am a metaxist

Attached: 1538941632156.png (1200x798, 745K)

Attached: 1552779797299.png (850x1133, 1.05M)

Attached: 1539480524792.png (1000x702, 414K)

Reddit gay begone!

Attached: 1539057992906.png (888x679, 787K)

Attached: 1555209247502.png (888x679, 834K)

Attached: 1560839929830.png (888x679, 826K)

Attached: 1541501021921.png (888x679, 881K)

Attached: 1549354436271.png (888x679, 875K)

here have it from a site that is just a bunch of numbers then, you faggot. neither is original source which is now down but still correct

67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/invention/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwjMk5PE6dTjAhVpn-AKHQdIACgQFjAHegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2J20Ss7HocjYiZZCZb6PbS

Attached: 1547581370008.png (770x679, 803K)

Attached: 1550290430169.png (888x679, 883K)

Because that is the name that prevailed, no one invented mathematics they have been around as long as man

Attached: 1533373397048.png (888x679, 1016K)

Acience and math are two different disciplines.

Algebra is one subsection of math invented by the Arabs.

Did you just not pay attention in school?

Attached: 1537377128445.png (888x679, 936K)

Attached: 1552589927761.png (888x679, 830K)

Attached: 1557174017588.png (888x679, 902K)

so you agree that math came from africa

Attached: 1549433165772.png (888x679, 846K)

Attached: 1540223279252.png (888x679, 899K)

science is much older than Europe so I think you're arguing against yourself :^)

Attached: 1545085301133.png (888x679, 893K)

Good for them, all races except negroes did invent a lot of stuff, and i am not Eurocentrist

Attached: 1554667269800.png (888x679, 937K)

Attached: 1562515243439.png (888x679, 1014K)

Attached: 1555544128189.png (888x679, 847K)

Attached: 1543170398806.png (888x679, 781K)

Attached: 1556835374078.png (888x679, 807K)

Attached: 1542589784248.png (888x679, 951K)

>science is much older than Europe so I think you're arguing against yourself :^)
"Science" in the modern sense of the word has only existed since Renaissance. Maybe you should stop talking nonsense and educate yourself instead.

Attached: 1556525692015.png (888x679, 769K)

Attached: 1536728405380.png (888x679, 903K)

I'm not arguing anything about europe. It is likely that "science" sprung up in several places over the years. There is no one inventor of such a huge field.

sorry negros in fact invents lots of stuff, than older inventions than anything europe accomplished

Attached: 1561703846811.png (888x679, 1.07M)

Sure all humans came from Africa at some point, its not like negros in particular invented it though

Attached: 1535349134953.png (888x679, 678K)

maybe you should learn more about old Sumer , Persia and the first kingdom of Egypt

Attached: 1543435822815.png (506x679, 491K)

Attached: 1551366865354.png (506x679, 634K)

Attached: 1536039460189.png (506x679, 545K)

Attached: 1534525786600.png (506x679, 496K)

>percentage is binary
(don't try to use your brain to formulate an answer, it does not work properly)

Attached: 1545959822227.png (506x679, 530K)

Attached: 1541070026540.png (506x679, 634K)

Attached: 1549793831519.png (506x679, 623K)

Not really, only before the separation of races, after that nothing ever things that weren't there invented by white people where invented by capoids( the other 2 races where not in contact with other races)

Attached: 1548404858867.png (506x679, 451K)

Attached: 1555993259857.png (506x679, 491K)

Attached: 1559258395396.png (506x679, 555K)

Attached: 1539757777804.png (506x679, 551K)

Attached: 1546252282940.png (506x679, 697K)

Attached: 1545393779233.png (506x679, 634K)

Tldr.

bitchute.com/video/9QHDIURKtxmg/

More trouble than they're worth; how to sum up nigger contribution from the beginning to the end(incorrectly since niggers are worthless)

> Combs have been used since prehistoric times, having been discovered in very refined forms from settlements dating back to 5,000 years ago in Africa.[

These were either aryan or capoid