WWYD: Brutal Boogaloo

WWYD: Brutal Boogaloo

Detailed replies get detailed replies

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-224143~2.png (1080x1335, 1.18M)

Shave her head, fuck her mouth, cum on her scalp

What would you do with her after the fact?

Take her home and strap her to a bench, fuck her ass

I barge in the changing room, the door locking behind me as it closes. *click*
I knock the phone out of her hand as her eyes grow wide. *tinkcrack*
Her phone finishes bouncing on the floor as i pin her against the wall, one hand on her mouth the other on her throat *thud*
I can feel her shivering against my hips as my dick gets harder, her hands race up to mine, "struggle bitch, i like it better that way" i growl at her.
I feel a sudden wetness between her legs, her hands pry to free her throat. She choke/moans "yessssssss daddy"
She throws me off gaurd for a moment, my hands loosen and she shoots from my grasp
I see my hamd print on her neck before shes on her knees pulling my pants down.
Her lips touch my balls twice before i can react, my knees still havent stopped shaking as i wrap her hair in my hand. Shes made my cock disappear into her throat seven more times before i can find the will to rip her off.
Her hands are on mine trying to take weight off her scalp as i hold her in the air by her hair
Shes trying not to wince as she pouts
I hiss "struggle cunt or ill leave you here broken"
Her eyes dilate and i hear a drip "wont you please daddy?"
I wasnt expecting this.
She goes heavy in my hand as her legs wrap around my waist and her arms go around my neck pulling herself close to me.
Shes trying her best tongrind her crotch on mine, i can feel her wetting my jeans as she whispers "please violate princess daddy" her breath in my ear
Her teeth tug on my ear lobe as i go feral, i can feel her wetness through my pants, my heart palpitating from princess.
I slam her head against the wall, she moans out as i let go of her
One hand is in her pants while the other tries to pull them off before shes fully on the floor
I grab the wrist that has her leggings and panties mid thigh, as she tastes her self with the other
Her eyes roll back as she muffles a moan, one hand restrains her wrist mid thigh, the other rips her pants off her legs
Part1?

Continue? Rare to see so much effort in these threads

Honestly just hack her head off with a machete and fuck her tight shithole and pussy with lube & cum multiple times. Her feet look like to licking too

Attached: FB_IMG_1562744270370.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Here's some more of her

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-182003~2.png (847x1611, 1.21M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-220506~2.png (1080x1060, 641K)

Attached: IMG_20190726_055811.jpg (1078x1323, 393K)

Very inviting

Attached: 66439059_387512818636156_8478656404587020288_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

With a face as innocent looking as that, id love to kidnap her tie her to a post in a basement. Start with fucking her, then move onto torture and shock collars. Just abuse her until all the light is gone from her eyes and she realizes that she's gonna be nothing more than a cum dump for the rest of her life

wwyd?

Attached: IMG_27.jpg (1080x1350, 74K)

Amputate her limbs, then tie her to a table so she cant squirm away. Leave her as a fuck toy for the rest of her life. Once I get tired of her id let in a German Shepherd to degrade her even more. Play with her until she breaks, you know how it is

Scoutgirls look innocently but deep inside are real sluts

Attached: FB_IMG_1562744296958.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Attached: IMG_19.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

Attached: IMG_20190726_020601.jpg (1080x1344, 272K)

Attached: 3B342E05-288B-4CA1-B2D1-0D7441456B99.jpg (1352x2048, 286K)

Like the amputation. Use of surgical procedures is underrated

Once I finally get tired of her, I'd tie a noose around her neck and lay her on a slanted table covered in oil. I'd set up one of those fucking machines underneath her, set to Max speed with an 18 inch dragon dildo. The dildo destroys her pussy, but keeps pushing her up, while gravity pulls her down. I'd let things resolve themselves, eventually, her holes would be so loose that she just slides down and chokes on the noose

Attached: CA10.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

Something about amputee and torture? I'll show more for replies

Attached: IMG_20190413_223334_01.jpg (480x640, 45K)

Probably kick her off a cliff

She's got some great hair. Time to put it to use.

I'd tie her hands behind her back, and tie her hair to a rope that goes through and eye-hook in the ceiling. I'd fuck her standing up, but occasionally kick her feet just a bit so she stumbles. She'd never be allowed to sit, always standing with her hair pulling her up. Eventually I'd turn her upside down, handing from her feet with a 15 pound weight pulling her hair down. After a while I'd get tired of her and throw her off a piece with a cinderblock tied to her hair.

She needs to be beaten before anyone gets the saw out

Wtf

Liar. This is a fb/if thread.

Replace that choker with barbed wire collar and chain leash, and whenever she disobeys your orders, you give it a tug. It wouldn't be barbed enough to damage her too bad, but it would hurt like hell. Turn her into an obedient little fuck toy

Hey, those pics are the ones where you gotta get creative

Yes...continue

Attached: IMG_20190416_193418_01.jpg (719x1280, 144K)

Knock her out before kicking her off a brigde

Serious wwyd.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-004149~2.png (1080x1071, 841K)

I'm serious buddy. I wouldn't touch that even if i had gloves

She'd make a decent breeding cow. Keep her in a set of stocks, get some guys to come and impregnate her once in a while. Force her to carry the children to term then sell them. You get a fuck toy, and a new business

So if you don't like the girl, ignore and comment another

Yes continue please

Attached: IMG_20190414_094514_01.jpg (600x800, 66K)

Of course, I can't be too hard on her when she's pregnant, but I can do what I want in the downtime. In the period of 3-4 months between pregnancies, she'd be locked in a cage, only let out to be fucked and tortured. I'd turn her into a mindless, obedient cum dumpster. Eventually she'd be allowed to walk around on a leash, but only on all fours. I'd get her hooked on nicotine, but only dose her during sex, so she becomes addicted to it and suffers from withdrawals when denied it. Sex would be the only thing on her mind, what's left of it at least.

I mean it's a WWYD so I'm just stating what I would do. I don't have to be into her for that.

Yes...ampute her or something like that

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-163342_1.jpg (720x1113, 115K)

Ooh, that could work. Cut off her arms and legs, and lay her on her back, with her neck in a metal collar attached to the table. Leather belts hold the rest of her torso to the table. There's a bar under her that supports her weight when feeding time comes. The table is on a hinge, so it can tilt forward so she's upright. This position is for the daily feeding time, where nutrient mix or Soylent is ingested through a tube. She spends all her time strapped to that table, either getting fucked or carrying a child to term. Eventually I'd get more breeding stock, but she'd be there until she's infertile, at which point I simply place her into a small pool. Only about 3 feet deep, but that's enough when you have no limbs. Once she's properly drowned, I sell her organs and feed the scraps of her to the dogs

Grab her camera and force her to strip while I took plenty of revealing pictures of her. Then I'd tie her to a bed and fuck her hard, before creampieing her while she begs me not too. I'd take more pictures of her tied up with cum running out of her, then leave her there and upload ll the pictures onto the net, maybe with details of her location

Attached: Img_3242.jpg (542x960, 45K)

Good

gg/KdGVqbt

Discord

Wwyd to Coralie and her sis?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-004159_1.jpg (720x363, 63K)

Attached: 20190727_042139.jpg (2592x1944, 1.05M)

I'd tie her hands above her head to a rope hanging from the ceiling and pull it tight so she can only stand on her toes. Then I'd fuck her until she gets nice and wet. From there I'd start inserting things into her ass, butt plugs, beads, dildos, all gradually increasing in size until it gapes. Then I'd have her sit on one of those metal pipes with the rounded end caps. Despite how loose she is by now, it just barely gets the tip in. Now, I place blocks of ice under her feet. Every time she slips, she goes further down, and eventually the ice melts and she has nothing to stand on. Her hands are still tied above her so it's all she can do to try and hold herself up, but her arms will weaken and she'll slide back down. If progress is ever too slow, I tie some weights to her feet. Once things get far enough, I tie ropes to her feet and use winches to slowly but surely pull her further and further down. By now, she's screaming bloody murder as the pole tears through her organs, the blunt end impaling her further and further, until she grows quiet, and doesn't make another sound.

I would take her heels and pierce her eyes out with them, I would then fill that blue head with cum brutally fucking her empty eye holes

wwyd? no limits

Attached: 37576560_517259382063383_3931015744476676099_n.jpg (1080x1350, 303K)

Attached: 20190727_043015.jpg (2592x1944, 1.74M)

wwyd

Attached: 87168716871687.jpg (830x1013, 283K)

Attached: 1548177572485.jpg (2896x2896, 693K)

I'd fuck her ass while holding her head under water. Let her up for air enough to survive, but never enough to be comfortable. After that, I'd force her under on her knees, and fuck her mouth, as I force the remaining air out of her lungs and the water fills them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-004620~2.png (1080x1349, 927K)

Start out romantic making out with her in the sea etc. until we get to the sex. Then i'd shove her head under the water and fuck her doggystyle, occasionally letting her head up for air. When I'm about to cum i'd hold her under and fill her pussy while she convulses and drowns, then leave her body floating in the sea

Attached: FEG342.jpg (638x960, 129K)

Attached: 20190727_040357.jpg (2592x1944, 1.63M)

Attached: IMG_20190710_011521.jpg (661x938, 95K)

Her panties are in my hand, a red mark on her thigh from where i ripped them off her.
She lands back on thebfloor with a splat and her hand is on my shaft. Her palm teasing me as im half way to waterboarding her with her thong. Her thumb caresses my tip as i shudder, my hand waivers- Princess seizes her moment as i struggle with raping a rando or falling in love-
Im on my back, both of her knees on one of my wrists, one hand pinning mine to over my mouth and nose. Her free hand is arrempting to sink its nails into my shaft as she runs her nails up and down it. I suck in pussy juice instead of air as i appreciate her manicure. I lose focus as her mouth reaches my ear
"I thought baby boy wanted mommy to struggle?" Hissing, she rakes my shaft with her nails as she decides ill fall in love with raping princess.
She feels so light as i heave her off myself, it startles her, she tightens her nails ands snatches her underwear out of my mouth as she briefly enters the atmosphere. She returns to the ground in a fraction of a second, splayed across the floor on her back. Im on her chest pinning the hand with throng using my knee on the ground by her ribs, her free hand is under my shoe by her head. I put one hand around her throat as i snarl "youve already given yourself a name princess" she rasps out "yesss daddy" as my palm cracks her cheek.
She dribbles on the floor as she smirks, her cheek turning red as her eyes close. I realize her nails did more than just excite my dick, theres a small line of blood creeping down it, headed by a single drop. She gasps for air under my hand as take the drop on my finger tip and rub it on her tongue
She wraps her lips around my finger and tries to suck. The blood excites her. She wiggles under my weight, she rasps "please let me taste the blood of you daddy" in between attempts to breathe. I precum again as she starts to turn blue swirling her tongue around my finger. part 2

hell yeah, more please, gore encouraged

Id let her do her little routine, strip and dance for me, once she's naked and grinded against me for a while Id offer a 20 for a bj, after she refused and shouted at me I would go all out,, I would take off my belt, force her on her kness and tightly tie her neck to the pole, choking her as her face matched her purplish hair color, once shes weakened I would go all facial abuse on that face, leaving her face glaced in cum. I would leave her in that position for the next guy to enter the room and find her and do as he pleases

Attached: 67284958_124390508826685_2322198586124007767_n.jpg (1080x1350, 277K)

Attached: 20190727_040004.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

Attached: 20190727_045943.jpg (2560x1440, 957K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-200425_1.jpg (376x480, 50K)

I'd take her on holiday and fuck her on the beach while strangling her with own bikini. She'd pass out and wake up dangling over a bathtub with her hands tied above her head, as while passed out I've sold her to a group of local cannibals. They plan to gut her and butcher her alive, but not before all 7 of them have a go fucking her. They'd video the whole thing, and it'd be online immediately for all her friends and family to see

Attached: IMG_1436.jpg (528x960, 38K)

ask her what her favorite pink floyd song is, and then look disbelieving no matter what she says.

Attached: 20190727_041003.jpg (2592x1944, 1.06M)

My hand leaves her throat as i cant take anymore waiting. I ease off of her as her back arches and her legs quake. Princess squirts hard, soaking her leggings still half waybdown her thighs, putting a puddle on the floor. The orgasm robs her of the ability to breathe, her hands clutching her throat as her body convulses.
I seize the oppurtunity to pull her leggings back up her waist. I rip the seam apart, squeezing her juices out of the stretchy fabric, leaving easy access.
She almost kicks me im the face with her bare foot, as she shudders, shivers, and quakes on the floor. Her back arched to the point of breaking, she hoarsely sucks air in as she turns red again. My hand is around her ankle as one hand rubs her throat the other her clit. The back of my free hand cracks across the face before bending her clit finger back. She haunted me with a look of ectasy of a plane ill never acheive as she gasped "im cummies daddy" her eyes crossing, head back on the floor, and whole body tensing as her back arched she aquirted again, soaking me and causing the puddle to reach half way up her black pink floyd shirt. Her chest heaved as her legs shivered. Her arms and neck went limp as her eyes crossed, still convulsing.
A second drop had formed, fell and mixed with puddle on the ground.
She was still stwitching half recovered i grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto me, i couldnt tell if my cock hurt from the scratch she left on it or from her reactions exciting me. Maybe it was from her convulsing on it. She squeezed my dick as her breathing became labored, her eyes grew wide again she started to panic "no... Nooo daddyyyy..." Her hands covered her face "puh-puh-puh" i grabbed one of her ankles and put it on my shoulder as i pulled her legging from her ankle up to her leg "lease duh-duh-add-" her hamds pressed into her eyes as my lips kissed the sole of her foot before i bit into it "eeeeyyyyyYYYYYY" part 3

Attached: 20190430_055411.jpg (649x565, 152K)

Attached: 20190727_052012.jpg (2560x1440, 1011K)

Her hands leave her eyes as she braces her palms on the floor. She lifts her body of the ground as her cunt attempts to squeeze the blood out of my dick. She has no control of her hips as her hands slip in her puddle and her hips grind into my dick. I wince as she pinches my cock tighter and her hips become one with mine. Her hips drive me into a frenzy as i grab her wrists and pull her closer into me, dragging her the back of her head into the puddle, jer hair soaking from her pussy juice. Anchoring her wrists brings out a instinct in her as she flails her hips into me her pussy flinching wildly as she can no longer control herself. Tears form as she whimpers "please daddy no more cummies, they-"
I have both her wriats in my hands as i crack her face with ballet flat
Her pussy tightens on my dick as her hips shiver and shudder
She whimpers "no da" over and over again while trying to fight the orgasm, her hips fighting to betray her, her eyes fighting to roll sideways into her face from crossing.
I stick the toes of her ballet flat into mouth and force the shoe in.
She forces her eyes to meet mine, we lock eyes as i suck on her toes before i fuck her hips back.
Her nails dig into my wrist as she uses it to lift herself of the ground, here eyes roll back into her head as her scream is muffled by the ballet flat. Her face scrunched "DAAA-" seeing her back arching and cunt tryimg desperately to force me out "DDDDDDEEEEEEE-" her leggings soaked tickling my dick as i force it back in everytime she shoves me slightly out "EEYYYYYYYYYYY" her hair floating in her puddle mixing with drops from wrist.
She goes quiet, her body falls into the puddle with a splash. Her head at an awkward angle, her flat hanging out of her mouth, arms splayed away from, whole body twitching makimg ripples in her juices.
Part 4

Attached: IMG_5482345.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

Attached: IMG_5482341.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

Attached: 20190727_055510.jpg (2592x1944, 1.64M)

No-one cares

Attached: 20190727_055048.jpg (2592x1944, 1.52M)

Wwyd to this whore, snuff definitely preferred

Attached: 3937097D-9CD6-477F-B07C-CE6A4C601A5B.jpg (750x1046, 147K)

her quivering pussy bests me, as she incoherently whispers "daddy" over and over again through her flat, her eyes gone, body limply twitching. I should stop pumping as i pull her leg off me, as i start spurting in her divine princess parts. Her leg goes limp as i pull half way out and push back in reaching for the flat in her mouth, my body betraying my intentions. I try to pull out again, but my body forces my hips back to hers half way through my orgasm. Im feral as i dig my nails into her hips, leaving nearly matching nail marks in her as i have on my wrist. My eyes are closed as i pull out and my final spurt trails from her pussy up and over her belly button
The rise and fall of her stomach as she breathes pools my cum into her belly button.

My collapse onto her arouses her, my head on her chest as she comes too.
She gigles then gasps. My eyes are closed as she chokes out "daddy!"
Her hands on either side of my face as she whimpers "princess wanted to taste daddies bloodies" tears starting down her cheeks she starts to cry "princess wanted her mouth to make daddy cummies"
My mind zeroes in on "make daddy cummies" i fucking lose it. I flip her onto her knees *splishsplish*
shes startled as my juices start to drip out of her. My dick so hard it hurts, her hands once again lose their place in the slick wetness, her face hits the floor, her hair now soaking stuck tonboth sides of her face. *smack*

She doesnt have timeto rightbherself as i penetrate her again, her pussy quivering and twitching on my dick. I grab her shoulders and yank her face out ofbher puddle, my hands gliding downbher arms tonher wrists as i pull her further and further down my cock.
I cant see her face as she arches her back, tossing her head back and whimpers out "oh fuck daddy"
Im still broken as i mercilessly hammer away at her hips while she yelps for mercy and divine intervention, her pussy quivering and convulsing on my dick as i come closer and closer to nirvana. She screams as i pull out of her, spin her around while she squirts on the floor tightening her body. I smooth her hair out of her face as she locks eyes with mine.

Her eyes widen as my hands lock into her hair and around her lower jaw as i pull her face onto my cock. My dick twitches as the tip touches her lips and explodes as it enters her mouth. I feel her smile on my dick as she begins sucking. She swirls her tongue around my dick as i shoot the second spurt of my cum volley. I remember "make daddy cummies" and i begin to lose it all over again. As shes swallowing the third spurt, i force my hips into her teeth, my eyes close as i see hers widen, and feel her hands reach my hips. Shes struggling to push me off of her to get my dick out of her throat but she keeps sucking, keeps dancing her tongue on my shaft, i begin cumming again and the brain in my pants demands she not breathe until im finished. Spurt after spurt more furious than the last, each egged on as her mouth bucks violently, her hands attempt to to free her airways from my dick. As im about to finish the back to back orgasm and my dick relinquishes vital blood supply, my rape toy princess comes to grips with dying on my dick. As it begins to limp so do my arms, her face escapes and she gasps for and chokes out "almost enough". Another breathe and her mouth is back on my cock. I try to pull her off, im too sensitive but im spent. My hands are in her hair as i moan, with one hand she cups my balls, the other slips a finger in my ass. I freak out, pull her face into my cock and bust as shes catching her breathe. The inoppurtune timing forces cum out of her nose as she chokes on the next spurt. She starts going limp from the back to back deep throating and her struggles excite me to bust again. The sensitivity is too much, i rip my cock out of her mouth and finish on her face as she gasps for breathe

Girlfriend WWYD

Attached: 65606054_2375031796075308_8417950525442981307_n.jpg (1066x1333, 85K)

Attached: 20190727_052430.jpg (2560x1440, 986K)