Imagine if you were so ugly you were excluded from society entirely...

imagine if you were so ugly you were excluded from society entirely, and people won't even talk to you when they see how ugly you are.

that's my life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.46.00 PM.png (519x692, 579K)

You don't look particularly ugly. Not from that angle, at least

is that you?

You're not that ugly, just pathetic

i appreciate you trying to be nice but yeah i'm quite ugly.
yes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.58.31 PM.png (392x632, 402K)

Aww you aren’t ugly, user! Your cute ;) Here’s a pick of my butthole!!

Attached: C739D5B3-B5DE-4231-BB85-F73389E0EDEA.jpg (720x480, 60K)

no, you look fine. Your jawline and hair in particular are pretty good. You could lose a few pounds, of course, but we all could

You're not ugly. Stop being such a fag and work on your smile.

I'd say you look more sad anything. Try to look and represent yourself more like a chad, quit having such a down expression and people won't think you're depressed and unconfident all the time

samefag here again with one last thing, if you think you're ugly than you definitely need to work on confidence. your lack of self esteem probably reflects out on how you look.

Not ugly, just autistic.

>evil angel watermark

i honestly need to lose more than 100 lbs.

should i pay for braces? my smile is crooked

Godamn. I was gonna say you’re not too bad but then you sent the second picture of a different angle. And it’s worse than I thought. How come you’re still trying to fit into society? No one will accept you with that face.

i am not sure if personality changes appearance.

i wish.

Go neck yourself you attention seeking filthy whore

i'm not trying to fit into society. i know i'm ugly. that's what i said in the op.

maybe i will

loose a couple pounds of fat on your face. fix your shitty personality and low self esteem.

Absolutely fucking not. If it's really THAT bad then try one of those mouth pieces you wear when you go to sleep. It'll take time but it might straighten that shit out.

get a job big boy

You got this nigga beat.

Attached: dff8c331d243acc67056b91397c212b1.png (339x472, 198K)

i've had a job for the past 5 years dumb boy

get a a better job big boy

my job is better than your job dumb boy

Honestly. I was only saying you’re fucked in the face to get a reaction. And to see what that reaction was. You could have reacted better. You could have called me many mean things. Many being true. You’re not ugly. You’re just a Whiney bitch. Snap out of it. You’re life will improve. You’re life doesn't suck because your an ugly bitch. Your life sucks because you’re a whiney bitch. Today you are, anyway. Tomorrow you can be anything you want.

You're not ugly, just ordinary.

Attached: tanlines.jpg (620x836, 65K)

this, definitely this

>you're ugly
>i respond with "i know that's what i said"
>you say hurr durr it's only a test you're whiney then

kek. wild logical disconnects abound

then why haven't i ever been hugged or kissed?

Honestly I know it was a bit of an under handed compliment but it was the best I could do. It’s like we said. You’re a Whiney bitch not ugly. Fix the Whiney bitch part and you’re golden. Honestly your not ugly. You’re very very very average looking. Like it might even be better if you were ugly you’re so ordinary. Just work on that thing we talked about.

Im uglier than you and I've had quite a few gfs. Be funny and you're good. You seem very depressed in your threads, that's off-putting for normal girls.

You've becoming famous in Yea Forums, how should we address you?

i don't think that's it. plenty of depressed guys have gfs.

i'm really not. i'm the only person who posts myself. nobody ever talks about me outside the threads i make.

i operate in a vacuum, i guess that's one benefit of being 100% worthless to the world.