Fluffy image limit reached

Fluffy image limit reached

Second verse same as the first

Fluffybooru.org

Attached: 117 - abuse artist_mwike blood crying original_art questionable seal_of_approval tears.jpg (434x400, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Yea
fluffybooru.org/post/view/54513?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to old thread OP?

Attached: 5fd.jpg (563x746, 62K)

You, things, are worse than incels

For your viewing pleasure

boards.Yea Forums.org/b/thread/805606362>

Attached: 1557460170246.jpg (842x484, 52K)

Attached: 53983 - abuse anal_abuse anal_fisting artist_Papa_Nurgle blood fighting_game fisting fluffy-boxing s (1600x1200, 780K)

Attached: 25219 - abuse alleyway artist_mrhands bad_mummah explicit fluffy_pony_drowns forced_coprophagia mmrr (3484x3047, 385K)

Attached: 18308 - abuse artist_daisoreta bad_huggies blood dead_foal decapitation explicit fear_of_punishment (864x560, 383K)

Attached: 18321 - abuse artist_daisoreta bad_huggies blood dead_foal death decapitation explicit fear_of_punis (798x534, 378K)

Attached: 18343 - abuse artist_daisoreta bad_huggies blood explicit fear_of_punishment foal horror madness pt. (800x560, 467K)

Attached: 18348 - abuse artist_daisoreta bad_huggies blood choked crying dead_foal death explicit fear_of_puni (800x542, 401K)

Attached: 25367 - aichi artist_fwuffee explicit komodo weirdbox.jpg (500x621, 104K)

Attached: 32339 - abuse-sir artist-kun_appreciation doom-babbeh foal impending-conquest no_hope runt safe slav (476x674, 273K)

What the fuck user?

This is what happens when a human tries making a foal with a mare

I think?

Attached: 25392 - artist_jberg360 cleveland mutant pregnant questionable they_came_from_cleveland weirdbox.jpg (750x750, 252K)

What is God’s name is this.

I wanted abuse, not amalgamations

Attached: 28253 - cewestia daddeh mare pet_shop princess_celestia sadbox shelter sketties.png (932x544, 553K)

Attached: 1554939416660.png (1248x3085, 984K)

Attached: 1557460360565.jpg (945x945, 192K)

Real Hasbro is HQ'd in Rhode Island.

Where do they open the Hasbio HQ?

God damn right. Fuck the poorly colored.

Attached: 49269 - abuse artist_Disintegral bad-colors litterbox poopie poopie-fluffy safe shit.png (1538x1331, 1.68M)

I would straight up just walk around with a pellet gun.

~PAFF~ ~PAFF~

"Hey, whatcha doin' there?"

"Shooting fluffies."

"Oh, okay then. Carry on."

~PAFF~ ~PAFF~ ~PAFF~ ~PAFF~

Too bad I don't keep my degeneracy on this computer

Don't just leave em around, collect the ears and go get yourself the city varmint payout.

I second this setiment.

Hasbio us a subdivision of hasbro so road island, i believe Fluffies escaped in to the wild originally from a facility in Georgia

I'm gonna roll that into the cyberpunk canon that fluffies got released into the Boston-Atlanta Metroa Area.

What would be a good reason for Hasbio to be slow on the move to send out somebody looking for a late-stage experimental Fluffy, though?

Could have been apathy. The original beta's that were released were pretty dumb and fairly fragile. The only thing they had going for them is that Hasbio had already implemented the super breeders (large litters up to 8+) so they could reproduce like crazy.

They breed fast, and as time went on natural selection has made them if not hardy much more resilient.

That's part of it - I was kind of rolling around the idea that they decided to just dump all their money into marketing and public perception control. "Fuck it, the prototypes are loose, let's make money" kind of thinking. They have their government hearings and get them declared bio-toys, they market to consumers who want them as pets, they use their subsidiary brands and corporate connections to market fluffy control devices and fluffy culling procedures because if they brought them into this world they know the best way out.

That would leave enough time between the initial PETA/greenpeace/whatever incident and then them needing to send out our POV protagonist to hunt down the above-average intelligence fluffy that they lost in the incident before it might accidentally breed with the alicorn index.

Thinking the original intelligent fluffy that was lost is pretty dead by now, but the recessive trait for intelligence it was carrying got passed on somehow, but there needs to be a way to check for it or see offhand

My current working theory is that Alicorns are rare not just because two traits that don't normally show in breeding, but in the lab setting they altered foals in utero to create alicorns of various colors that stood for what experiment lot/trait they were looking to see

Didn't they initially think of alicorns as monsters?

>as time went on natural selection has made them if not hardy much more resilient.

Common lore (more headcanon than actual canon) is that Hasbio released a completed "version 1.0" fluffy to the market which was docile, well mannered and generally a good pet. Owners soon began to report that their biotoys suffered injuries easily around the house due to their relatively low intelligence. To combat this, Hasbio began to recommend keeping fluffies inside of a "safe room" free of hazards and to only allow the pets outside under strict supervision. Hasbio later released an update to the genetic code which made the later public market fluffies smarter. The only problem is that all generations of fluffies can interbreed and with the nature of fluffy genetics, both good and bad traits are passed on randomly.

I dunno, I wasn't here for the original fandom. I'm just developing a cyberpunk storyline based on the idea of fluffies because it's the only type of universe I think could feasibly hold them and provide for this spectrum behavior.

I know that the natural programmed response in the fluffies is that alicorns are monsters because they only have 3 broad categories of fluffies - wings, horns, or none.

Yes. Having both wings and a horn was a real and rare birth defect until consumers found out about them and began to demand them therefore making it profitable to try to encourage that trait. The later updated fluffies I mentioned had genetic code so that mares would recognize alicorns as normal foals.

Interesting, that's at least a step that can be brought out in a story.

The thing I was thinking about running was that part way through the punk run the breeding would happen and there'd be a lot of intelligent foals with closer to human levels of intelligence beyond the 3-4 year old retard fluffy you see normally.

That would be part of how the ethics questions play out in it, since even a baseline retard fluffy that's self aware and can speak would be a gigantic sapience/ethics nightmare for discussing their rights and status in any given society.

What I did when I covered the issue of Hasbio convincing the general public that fluffies were little more than genetically programmed biotoys was I had a demonstration on a TV program where a both a lab rat and fluffy were subjected to various stimuli and their vital signs along with brain activity were displayed. While the rat went crazy with a display on the monitors to match, the fluffy also went crazy but it's monitor stayed flat lined. The man in the lab coat then explained that this was because the fluffy only displays emotions and such as a programmed response and not because it actually feels them. The general public was satisfied with this and nobody questioned whether the man who conducted the test was an actual doctor or just a guy wearing a lab coat. Nobody questioned whether the monitors were hooked up to the fluffy properly or if they were hooked up at all.

In a cyberpunk universe you've got a little more leeway in that - since at any point you create something that can answer questions and is self aware you've got a congressional hearing with scientists abound.

I was going to take the approach that they fail the turing test and are always obviously distinguishable from humans based on the limitations hard built into their genetics. Like I was talking with another user a few days ago, it creates the Jurassic park problem, which can fork straight into a Philip K Dick style storyline where if we ever got fluffies with more intelligence and better expressions they can pose even more moral and ethical issues

There’s actual lore to this? I thought it was just a stress relief

Dunno, but that'd hardly be the end of a public inquiry into sentience of fluffies, not without a much more in depth review

What the fuck is the story behind these fluffy abuse threads anyway?

Attached: 216 - artist-marcusmaximus clerks-tas driving original_art safe.png (800x987, 208K)

I went into that too with my anthro fluffs. In my stories, Hasbio was shut down and replaced by a new entity which produced anthropomorphic fluffies initially with the intelligence of an early teenager and later versions capable of completing college courses. The endgame was supposed to be at the Superbowl where the company ran an ad at half time saying, "Some of the players you're watching today are human and some are our creations. We bet you can't tell the difference."

Beyond that point unless you're trying to tackle the questions, I'm mostly disinterested in exploring the ramifications - I feel like we're just treading back over the same stuff everybody managed to agree on in the Blade Runner

Big bump

In real life, you're absolutely right. However, in the fluffyverse, people are lazy, apathetic and believe what they're told in a 30 second soundbyte. This is why we have so many retarded owners who might understand their new pet fluffy's behavior if they'd only have done a quick Google search on their phone beforehand. But, just like our world, nobody reads the care and feeding manual first and then they blame the product for being shitty.

Oh yeah, I just wanted some more depth to the investigation than just plot handwavium. Especially if it's based on the fact that artificial life forms that fail the turing test aren't given rights - which is a start in a gritty cyberpunk universe with Turing police running around and AIs also vying for sentience in a digital world.

Organic vs Artificially created beings, the weird mix in between that is fluffies and the conflicts therein.

The ethical questions of what it is to keep a sentient creature as a pet, what would change if they were just that much smarter, etc.

In that case, the later alicorns were actually that little bit smarter than regular fluffies. They could solve simple logic puzzles and had a longer memory. They were often dismissed though because they were still saddled with that stupid fluffspeak.

Yeah, my current plot outline is to have them start out dumb, maybe have that 1.0 roll out part way and see how that affects people in general. Have the POV character keep searching only to find that the alicorn has bred with one of the genetically marked fluffies and the brood of foals is actually capable of rational thought and decent human speech but suffer from the shortened lifespan of fluffies.

The rest plays out of him trying to save them because of reasons I haven't come up with yet. POV character's supposed to just be a guy doing his job and doesn't have any particularly great love or hate for fluffs.

Attached: 23026 - artist derfluffewaffe impending_mirror_breaking mirror safe stupid stupidity.png (800x600, 187K)

Attached: 23065 - abuse artist carpdime blockies blood cry cut hooves ignored kibble sadbox safe tears unloved (1009x954, 216K)

Attached: 23859 - amputee artist carpdime crying death final_reunion foal_in_a_can little_avocado love mummah (849x695, 129K)

IIRC, their brains are capable of normal language but "Fluffspeak English " was an artificial decision in order to make them appear cute. Hasbio was working on Fluffspeak versions of other languages for their planned international release but I never really got into reading those.

I'd actually hugbox the shit out of Carpdime's fluffies...

I always assumed the fluff speak was because they don't have any lips or the ability to articulate properly because of weirdo horse-ish anatomy

It abuses me to look at it

Attached: 1564211659817m.jpg (949x1024, 137K)

Ponyfags invaded Yea Forums, everyone spammed fluffies until the ponyfags left

Attached: Twump.png (1280x960, 365K)

Then the thing kinda evolved into it's own beast.

Pretty much

Attached: full.jpg (720x720, 123K)

anyone have the linguine story handy by chance? I'm the idiot that wrote it and I fucking lost my only copy.

bump

I wrote the first chapter of what I plan to be a long story. Please read it and rate honestly.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/54513?

FLUFF

In my head cannon this is mostly true. The smartest fluffy was a green Pegasus named Ethan. Lived till he was seven and died of liver cancer. He had the estimated intelligence of a nine year old.

Attached: 40168 - artist maximilian blockies excerpt extendo_face face redrawing request megatron safe shitty_ (1000x1000, 200K)