Bit idea:

bit idea:
A pedophile food critic who only orders food from the kid's menu

Attached: 1562909182935.jpg (601x601, 20K)

d e a d n i g g e r s

bit idea: idiot posts a pedophile bit idea to Yea Forums and gets trolled... faggot

Sheldon Cooper?

Can you elaborate on this? How do the pedophilia and the children's menu connect exactly?

yes I agree... please elaborate.. i need a diagram and a flowchart with notes

I actually think the mods should ban people like you. It's not even fun anymore. the woman-like impulse to dissolve fun and humor here is more so than any social media platform I've ever seen.

maybe youre just not funny

burns have to make sense.. fyi

pedo food critic who only eats off the kids menu is a great bit
U write a bit
Bazinga ass autistic woman ass bitch ass

I'm saying you're gay and autistic

It isn't fun anymore? then why are you on this thread... let's see: if it's not fun for you, and you are posting here... I have it!! you are a loner who masturbates to the lingerie catalog and posts morally righteous threats for attention because nobody pays attention to you IRL

yeah... still not making sense... what does that have to do with pedophiles and the kids menu? and really gay and autistic? come up with something new... bet you can't

No I'm just a guy who has random thoughts and then I post them here only to be met with men who act like girls

I don't like this bit in particular it's forced

ohhhh so you are here to meet men that act like girls... ok . hope that works out for you

ok then why are you still here?

the "... I have it!" might be the most reddit thing I've ever read. I'm not saying that as an insult I'm just saying it perfectly encapsulates doggo energy.

Did you fall in the lava and lose all your diamond pickaxes?

Bit idea, OP was the pedo all along

How about a faggot that reviews cigarettes

I can see this being a thing
Food networks original: kid eats with your host Jared from subway

nope... just trolling you until you give up

I dunno it's like a mental prison. Nobody can escape. It's the only place where you can come up with raunchy comedy bits and post them without signing up and having an audience of people who are used to racy shit, but the way people in this thread are reacting makes me think it's being raided by a Mom's Against Drunk Driving facebook page.

Well it's not really trolling you're just kind of making me think you're a humorless dumbass who doesn't have a really good grasp on communicating.

how is "I have it!!" a reddit thing?? Those are English words from the English language.. not reddit...

haha... agreed!! Nicely played

Says the user who asked "Did you fall in the lava and lose all your diamond pickaxes?"

whatever that means...

Why did it take so long for an actual human being to respond and elaborate on the bit? You're too late user the waterhole has been poisoned with too much gayness at this point

It means you're acting ornery and I attributed that to a childish thing. It's meant to imply you get upset easily and at embarrassing things. Not much of a reader this guy. You existing is a self-troll.

why does everyone go to "gay" or gayness... such a Yea Forums trope... be original faggot... ;-)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1563852742870.jpg (571x618, 71K)

Did you just do the "Says the" thing?

That's inexcusable, user. Goddamn you're gay.

Why does anybody use words? It's so cringe and gay to use words.

yeah... you missed the mark there... that doesn't describe me at all... But interesting to see you projecting yourself on to me...

That's not what the word projection means. I'm just calling you gay, dude you can simmer down and just be gay.

New bit idea:
It must be so hard to go through a breakup in China. You see your ex's face everywhere.

Yikes you are right... it was a moment of weakness... I will take my gay lumps... sorry... :-D

ok... let's agree that we are both gay, and move on...

FWIW... I think your new bit idea is hilarious user...

:/
Would've been a good show, it could've had guest stars like Epstein or bill Clinton

things that are true:
They are both hilarious
You're gay
I'm not gay

trips confirm gayest bug on earth

False

I was laughing the other day at the idea of Bill Clinton killfucking a baby and it's just Hilary outside of the Epstein temple tapping her feet impatiently because she's late for a goat beheading

No what I said was true sorry for the mixup on your part, user. It happens

Cringe is so 2000 and late. Get with the times you incel faggot Nazi antifa edgelord dweeb.

I cringed at this post
You get my upvote sir
take my money, Nintendo!

ok... tell yourself what you need to make yourself feel better... lying to yourself is probably best for you anyway

oh i get it because a kids meal is just as tight a fuck as an actual kid lmao.

Bonus content: wacky times with uncle Epstein featuring orgy island

Featuring Monika Lewinsky as an ash tray

In her pussy, right? I mean obviously. Actually you know what her mouth is funnier.

Yeah I'd mouth is funnier

Theme song should be the main theme from americas funniest home videos

Nah, family feud