Why is female virginity regarded as pure and desirable by males while male virginity is regarded as shameful and...

Why is female virginity regarded as pure and desirable by males while male virginity is regarded as shameful and undesirable by females?

Attached: 1564162759210.jpg (750x500, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=iJHASLCXA-w
www-plb.ucdavis.edu/courses/bis/2a/bis2a-F11/LifeCyclesProbs.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’re literally just spewing garbage. Can’t you play solitaire or something?

BTW even if she’s a virgin her dirty hairbrush has been in her pussy 1000 times

because women are biologically affected by every man they have intercourse with
whereas a man with no experience is generally dismissed as a man with no skill
have a nice day

or you can spin it like this:

"why are males praised for having as many partners as possible while women are slut-shamed and put down for having even one?"

stop being an incel and go interact with humans if your that insecure about your virginity

Attached: shitty lock.jpg (507x604, 81K)

thats a shitty analogy because any lock can be picked open

Because womens RNA im their mouths and pussies binds to any male DNA its in contact with, for the purpose of making the progeny more genetically diverse, and thus less susceptible to bacteria and viruses. This mechanism is related to the hormonal system that allows them to bind emotionally to men. So basicly a woman with dozens of partners is uncapable of love, and cannot give you a YOUR child, only a crazy mutt with traits of every slick doofus she let inside while drunk in the club. This is why sluts are worthless to the rich, biatches. People new this for centuries, couldnt prove it, without proper technology, but had generations of empirical evidence to deduct it. And on the bottom 99,5% non sluts are like unicorns, so i just recommend using them and fucking to spread your seed. Hail Satan, everybody. And have a nice weekend

Attached: 1562473545320.jpg (800x504, 115K)

Some locks are easier to pick than others. Locks that are difficult to pick require a skilled locksmith.

Attached: missing the point.jpg (582x386, 16K)

/thread

thats subjective

Most people I know consider both to be disgusting, and for good reason, but it probably relates back to harems and survival mechanism of one strong male breeding with and protecting multiple females.

Humans are a Hell of a lot more tribalistic and primitive than we like to think, and old instincts still hold sway in our perceptions of the world, which is also why most people are subconsciously racist, and creeped out by the disabled.

As is the relevance of the say a woman has

ok i guess your opinion is irrelevant then

"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

Just twat it with something heavy.

A cultural thing. Nothing more.
Though women are a little bit imaginative about their sexual abilities, because the man almost always orgasms with little or no effort by the female. The more she experiences this the more she has the delusion that it is her doing.

Men get what they can get. Virgins or sluts, it doesn't matter. Women want what other women want.

Convincing many women to let you stick your penis in the is impressive, opening your legs isn't

One time in middle school at one of my cousin's out of town soccer games, I picked the lock of an industrial door with one of those red cheese and cracker sticks and a paper clip. broke into that school's teacher cafeteria lounge places. took a while cake and a bunch of gatorades from their refrigerator. Pretty fucking easy.

you can bypass these with a magnet, lots of "secure" places use them still

Attached: simplex-1000-1200x1200-jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 79K)

because prudeness is considered unattractive to females, and men want to be the first to own a virgin, a trophy for an earthly conquest

Thanks user, good to know; I assume a HDD magnet would be suitable. this was like 15 years ago though, hadn't encountered one of those yet.

Male virginity or chastity is irrelevant to assuring maternity, while controlling female sexuality is important for women being able to convince a man to support her children.

No

A pencil sharpener that can sharpen many pencils of many sizes is a good pencil sharpener. A pencil that has been sharpened many times is a useless worn-down nub.

It’s a perfect analogy and you’re not clever

No it isn't.

Why are women locks?

Yes.
Rape is frowned upon for the same reason: it interferes with assurance of paternity.

Women are pencil sharpeners.

If you want to include picking locks in the analogy then surely a lock getting picked is equivalent to a girl getting raped.

I get turned on by fucking sluts. Just love the thought of a woman not being able to control herself, and becoming what all women truly are: Cum extractors

i can smell the cope and desperation from here

lol rekt

You're just mad that that argument-by-analogy is begging the question.

Why? What are the parallels?

right because everyone knows a lock only gets unlocked once

It's just to demonstrate that stupid analogies like the lock/key one aren't making any argument or new point, they're just restating the existing bias.

Where did you get that from? No one said anything like that.

>being this retarded

2ez.
Because men tend to be simps and women capitalize on it. Really couldn't be any simpler than that.

ITT
user is a based and red pilled virgin ahahaha

But really, it's because there's a connotative meaning to virgin: inexperience and clumsy
That's why there's a difference between never had sex and virgin, no chick wants their hip rammed, clit chewed or uncork whatever happens to the dude after he nuts, which no one knows

Also dudes have a teacher student kink most the time and like soiling pure things

this guy gets it

I'm not mad at all
you appear to be extremely buttblasted about "slut shaming"
lmao

Smells like fake science, got links? DNA isn't like that, and you're not taking into account outside factors, like if reproductive dna was even introduced

Nice one really helped your point there

Attached: 1515532822084.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Why are you trying to portray it like one gender has to be declared ultimately better than the other? Men have skills. Women have skills. They are separate. I'll never understand why people online will jump right to playing the "ur an incel" card when someone could easily turn around to call them a beta orbiter. It's like the internet gravitates toward black and white arguments or something.

More or less. Dudes don't wanna spend their life&labor supporting other men's children. This requires confidence that they're the only ones poppin' it in dat coochie.

Sluts don't inspire that confidence. Thus why women sex shame sluts.

Women sex shame male virgins because, in the off chance they get knocked up by a low-social-worth male, they want to be able to fuck a high-social-worth male and try to dupe him into supporting her child. She can't do that if men value their sexuality.

It's because pretty much every woman can have sex with pretty much as many men as she desires. For men, it is much more of a struggle. There are literally no incel women - all they have to do is spread their legs, and there will be 100 hard dicks lined up to fuck. For a man to fuck 100 different women, a significant amount of work needs to be put in. It takes serious effort for a man to get laid, it takes no effort at all for a woman to get fucked.

> you appear to be extremely buttblasted about "slut shaming"
Why would I give a shit what women do to each other?

lmao trolled

google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/amp/

y you too

Please, do me a favor and kill yourself you fucking feminist cunt, I hope you're raped to death :)

Imagine someone actually had to debunk this.

>using a cuckadian news site as a reference

you need a master key for that nice try beta incel

So are women the new trump topic for Yea Forums? Seeing a lot bait threads aimed towards incels recently, not to mention a lot of dudes larping as chicks. Wonder whats going on around here.

>Using a based science article that's been repeatedly debunked that was generated by nobody's with cadavers whose history wasn't properly catalogued

Reminds me of an anti-vaxxtard

Do people really believe there are women on Yea Forums outside of request threads?

You still haven’t said anything that counters what I originally said

It's probably just another part of the ongoing forum dilution.

It's our reality user... Misinformation every where

Attached: 1553132307210s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

That's what I figured.

I read it and they didn't actually debunk anything. They just repeated "THIS NOT HOW WORKS NOT HOW WORKS NOT HOW WORKS!!1111" While simultaneously telling you that fucking EVERYTHING ELSE finds its way into a woman's DNA. LMFAO

This is why we have rule 16 anons

you are a faggot so your opinion is worthless
go dilate

Find me an article about 1:300 pap smears testing K9+.

>Why is female virginity regarded as pure and desirable by males while male virginity is regarded as shameful and undesirable by females?

To create a societal contrast that would make reproduction more difficult. It's how they manipulate people into doing what they want when they want to and control the reproduction rate of the population.

In the times of the roman empire they would let little boys draw pictures of dicks on walls only to punish them with sodomy thus creating male that would be broken and unfit for reproduction.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

Do you know how a vagina works user?
Do you know that sex isn't a matter of public record that can be called up to somehow compare to the composition of male to female cells in a cadaver that was not monitored in controlled conditions?

Again, vaxxtarded

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. You appear to be delusionally retarded though.
Where is your handler, user? Do you need help finding them? Are you lost?

Only pulls up nuclear shit and government sites

so basically what you're trying to tell me is that all kinds of microchimerism occurs with all kinds of other things but not with sperm, without reason and completely magically?

Seems really convenient to me.

You can't possibly believe this shit. How long do you think sperm stays alive for?

Because sperm aren't made to undergo cell division and they have an extremely short lifespan

If it make it to the egg, about 70 years, give or take.

Sperm can survive adequate conditions for quite awhile actually, not that we're even talking about a sperm cell surviving on for the rest of the woman's life.

Thanks for confirming that you're retarded. It's probably why you buy into women absorbing the DNA of twins, older brothers (???????????????????) and all kinds of other shit but magically (MAGICALLY) the DNA of another human NEED NOT APPLY?

Are you mentally retarded? I guess you must be LMFAO

It's referring to girls who fuck their dogs.

Oh shit, he's projecting again, user can't think of a valid point to disprove me!

Being bred is an evolutionary disadvantage. With a huge belly, a woman finds it more difficult to travel, seek food, shelter, run from animals or attackers, risk of death at childbirth...males haven't got any of these issues, they just spread their seed. Thus, women who are not picky when mating are socially and biologically worthless, since nobody with half a brain would invest his resources on a woman who will pass on anybody's genetic material. And yes, the ultimate purpose of fucking is making babies, but we trick Nature because we are a bunch of hedonistic millennials afraid of the (financial) consequences. Women aren't men and men aren't women, stop trying to liken their sexuality

Sperm can't undergo cell division on it's on in any capacity and has an extremely short lifespan

>user can't think of a valid point
>provided ZERO valid point before I even replied to him

yeah you're retarded

5 days inside a pussy. Max

It doesn't have to to be absorbed

Irrelevant. The DNA of the sperm is absorbed, the sperm itself doesn't live on you fucking brainlets.

No wonder women can pull the wool over your eyes so fucking easily.

Because guys live their whole lives as open horndogs just trying to get laid while girls from about middle school to freshman year of college act high and mighty and indignant at the thought that a guy would ever want to have sex with her without bending over backwards and kissing her feet. Sex is sacred. It needs commitment. Shame on you boys for thinking differently! I'd say most don't even ever really grow out of it by college. It's why "fuckboy" is such a popular word. So when they're exposed for being just as horny as dudes(just pickier and more cuntish about it) it shows how hypocritical they've been their whole lives.

It's referring to the absorption of fetuses in the womb (i.e. one fetus merging with another to gain nutrients) and the same thing happening but with a miscarriage. Sperm is cycled out once it does with the rest of everything that enters the vagina, since it is self cleaning

You find it then

You're using disproven and outdated data to aid your incel aches, just like a vaxxtard... I bet you use lemon extract to help you be this smart user

Do you hear yourself?
All this other stuff gets absorbed and becomes a part of the woman but suddenly sperm is off the table? You realize how convenient and disingenuous that is to peddle, right?

Oh, boy! Another thread where retards argue the politics of something entirely irrelevant and tell each other how much theyre projecting! Everyone LOVES when this happens! It's great when decent threads get derailed because of spergs with the attention span of a rock!

Autism.jpg?

You have no idea how a fetus develops. That's not how reproduction works.

Attached: 1507353594938.png (847x883, 684K)

oh you're just a butthurt cunt

it all makes sense now. what is it like to know that you will die surrounded by cats?

Sperm is a living cell. It dies.

Sperm isn't absorbed unless fertilization occurs, and even in that case it's ONE. The rest die and are expunged, no wonder you failed health user

For nudes go to discord gg/Wmp6Ygc

I think it might be you who is confused. A fetus has nothing to do with it (except for where it does) since a mother can absorb the DNA of her child, which will carry the DNA of its father by default)

No matter how YOU try to spin it, you're the one who doesn't make any sense.

Dude you guys are turbo brainlets, holy fuck.
I'll explain it again: If many other kinds of foreign DNA are absorbed, why is the DNA of a sex partner off the table?

I await your answer.

Its because, and I'm going to make this big so you can't miss it, those are HUMAN AND FUNCTIONAL CELLS that were NOT SPECIALIZED for the purpose of FERTILIZATION. Sperm is made to merge and create a unique dna sequence for an offspring, it doesn't just magically change the genetic code of the woman and her eggs, because they can't reproduce in any capacity without an egg to fertilize

At least I'll be closer to pussy than you ever will be

i used to agree with this, and i'll always find it funny, but ultimately i matured and you should, too. people aren't fucking keys, just b/c the interaction of sex is similar to comparing them to keys, doesn't mean it autistically makes any sense

Get lade fag

Yeah, you're fucking dense. That has nothing to do with foreign genetic material being absorbed by the body.

Because it isn't a functioning human cell.

i like this as a good counter to the female variant of this meme, but y'know wieners don't get smaller after every vagina they fuck

they can get smaller over time for other reasons but if anything, ironically, they get larger the more sex they have hurrrr

What part of "it doesn't have to be" do you not understand you dense bitch?

By that logic shoving a load of lizard jizz in a chicks cunt is going to make her a lizard woman.

Actually a based brainlet

I think you might genuinely be retarded. CARRYING DNA doesn't transform you into anything you absolute fucking turbobrainlet.

????

ITT user is a based brainlet

>trying to decipher pure, unadulterated autism

Attached: 1410520016892.jpg (500x371, 41K)

DNA is a molecule. It has no function in and of itself. It contains the information the cell needs to reproduce. It itself can't reproduce. If a cell dies, it's DNA doesn't die since it's inorganic. It just stays there, useless.

You still don't actually understand Mc or how it works, and it shows.

PROTIP: If Mc can absorb the DNA of an ELDER BROTHER or any other family member, if it can absorb the DNA of a lost twin WHY would it not be able to absorb the DNA of a stranger?

Perhaps.... Because it's convenient for you?

So you're saying carrying around foreign genetic material doesn't change you? But you just said that absorbing semen (a foreign material) changes your entire genetic structure (which must take place since eggs are half of the woman's genetics) to where the child is a mixture of every dude she's fucked

It's a protein structure which is inherently organic meaning that it is broken down

jesus christ you are genuinely fucking retarded it is no surprise that you are so easily manipulated

ID LIKE TO CLARIFY ITS BROKEN DOWN BY THE CLEANING MECHANISMS IT IS NOT ABSORBED YOU TURBO BRAINLETS

youtube.com/watch?v=iJHASLCXA-w

Attached: 175623.jpg (800x558, 65K)

except for where it is absorbed because of Microchimerism in females but you go ahead with yourself lmao

Woah dude, so if a chick fuck 3 black guys, would the baby combine the melanin and become midnight black? If a black dude fucks a white chick and she's not pregnant, then a white dude fucks her, will the baby be black? Half and half? Or Dominican?

I know you're thinking you're making some kind of really deep and valid point, but all you're accomplishing is displaying that you don't even understand how Mc works while simultaneously trying to dictate to me and anybody else reading exactly how it works. It's extremely farcical and it makes you look like an insufferable pseud.

You should read the original study. It says you can absorb DNA from a male twin probably because you develop in the womb together. You can absorb it from a prior male pregnancy too. Not from men cumming in your pussy.

And yet the article states that it can come from ELDER BROTHERS

LOL how else would it get there except through some good ol' fashioned INCEST?

Yes, because whole cells will incorporate genetic carriers with know actual function... Because genetic carrier cells specialized to reproduce are on the same level as the stem cells from a child or the actual useful complete cells from a blood donor... Nope who needs stem when sperm can just magically absorb and turn into dna and make up skin cells maybe. Because fucking a dude with blue eyes will give you blue eyes

Autism 100

Attached: Themoreyouknow.png (1280x931, 851K)

You sound gay, like you want someone to just take you up the ass. Your virginity involves being a man and seeking sex, no having someone sweep you off your feet like a faggot.

READ:
You're trying to offer information that is irrelevant as an acceptable answer. You've tried this retarded bullshit three fucking times now. Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

Yeah that's what I thought. You have zero argument against it because it's checkmate, nigger. Deal with it.

>Farcical
>Insufferable
>Psued

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x224, 8K)

Cope about being retarded elsewhere you pathetic creature

No sense trying to reason with stupid if you just end up repeating yourself. Don't have kids, don't go into a career in biology

Yeah, you're right. There's no sense trying to reason with YOU. You will take everything out of context, repeat lies and in general act like a complete fucktard to repeat feminist lies rather than accept that Microchimerism incorporates the genetic material of sexual partners

Elder brother can leave left over genetic materials in the womb

Mother could absorb some of the stem cells due to an injury
You guys should've paid attention in health class

lmao So now this "self-regulating" vagina can't even clear away some sperm years later? Which is it guys?
First Mc just didn't work that way now it does but only for everything except sexual partners?

And I'm the idiot? lmao

Fetus doesn't have sperm inside it. There's other genetic material there.

For the last fucking time it doesn't. The egg is a carrier for a partial copy of the woman's genetic code, made to combine with a males sperm. In order to change the egg, you must change the producer of the egg, since it is a partial copy. You can't have a Frankenstein bastard child because a chick fooled around with another guy before that, the fact that she fucked someone before doesn't mean she can't bond or love, and they don't suck semen up and inject it into their reproductive cycle

Attached: wrong_on_internet.jpg (407x405, 48K)

Insemination is in the filopian tube, the womb is where the baby gestates. You fucking brainlet. Stem cells are also used to repair the mother, stem cells made by the baby. Hence the genetic mix up

A man ejaculating in other women does not lead to doubts about who the mother is.
A woman being ejaculated in by other men does lead to doubts about who the father is.

Lol!

Pretty much, except it's either this or workout and I don't want to work out rn kinda, so I'mma ride this til dawn then workout

Because it's a mix of different makes sperm, all competing against and within both pools. If you get two racing competitions and put them in the same track, it'd be the same way

The brainlet here is STILL you for not understanding that the vagina nor the mouth specifically have to be involved for Mc to absorb genetic material

It does though. You have continuously avoided answering me: if Mc absorbs the DNA of every other source of absorbable DNA, why then would it suddenly and magically stop shy of a stranger's DNA?
You can't fucking answer it, can you?
You lose, shithead!

gg/KdGVqbt

because if you're a woman, your virginity is easy to lose. if you're a man, your virginity is harder to lose.

The scientist who did the study denied the claim that the DNA comes from sex. There's no science that can explain it. They said it would have been much more prevalent if it could come from sex.

I have. Repeatedly. Because those sources are complete and functional and had a purpose to being absorbed. Half of a males genetic sequence is useless unless it is utilized in the fertilization process

Do you seriously think you know more than the scientist who actually did the study?

No you keep droning on about the vagina, which isn't even required for Mc to do its thing. You have FAILED to adequately address my question satisfactorily.

... We're talking about semen not any form of genetic material. Cumming on tits isn't going to make her next son a bit of you shithead

THIS. THANK YOU

I think that the truth is being bent because the consequences would be pretty far reaching. You see what happens when it's even rumored to be true, imagine if (parallel with logic and reason) Mc did not just magically stop its DNA absorption when it encounters a sexual partner's genetic material.

We're talking about sex you dumbass, where else is semen absorbed????

because Female Virginity is coveted, like a valuable possession. A women in possession of virginity is typically considered more valuable by prospective men.
Not so coincidentally it is for this exact reason that men who have had sex with a lot of women are regarded as being desirable by women since they have essentially been able to obtain other women in their lifetimes. It's a show of prowess. Men who are virgins lack prowess.

Semen IS genetic material you fucking idiot.
FUN FACT: Mc can absorb genetic material THROUGH THE SKIN LOL

It's because it's incomplete, if you found a random puzzle piece on the ground, would you keep it?

The skin, anus, mouth, eyes, nostrils, esophageal lining
basically any exposed remotely porous, membranous tissue

Now I know this is a troll, good job, you wasted my time. Next time don't spread misinformation, the last thing we need is sexual misinformation in a puritanical country

Yeah, you wasted your own time and you will continue to waste your own time being an absolute moron who takes everything from the media at face value almost in spite of knowing that the media is a 24/7 propaganda machine.

No duh dumbass, I've been taking about semen for the past hour. And no, that's not how any of the human body works. You don't get pregnant from jizz on the tits. The skin doesn't work like that

Dude are you mentally retarded? We're not talking about pregnancy.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Based and red pilled, bold of you to assume I watch media

Just because you don't know how the human body works doesn't make me a sheeple blind to the evil MAN trying to perpetuate the global warming myth for a world government shadow corporation that's hiding the aliens and flat earth

When else does semen get even close to absorption? Do you know how the reproductive system works???

The media is almost exclusively pushing feminist propaganda. Conveniently, Mc is a thorn in the side of progressive feminists everywhere.

You should really stop and consider the fact that Microchimerism absorbs pretty much all DNA it comes into contact with yet you're told that for inexplicable reasons it arbitrarily draws the line at the most desirable genetic material of all?

I think you are genuinely retarded. A lot of women are whores, and a lot of women get semen on or in places other than the vagina.

Have sex.

Because of our coded nature in our DNA. Women should be more selective than men, because biologically they have to pick a male with good genetic traits, and that will be able to care for and protect the family. That translates over to modern society where things get confused because sex is mostly for pleasure and not procreation. Humans are too retarded to escape their biological traps, or perhaps that's a good thing, IDK.

A key that opens many locks is useful. A lock opened my many keys is garbage.

Not really arbitrary. It's microchimerism, micro meaning small. Picking apart your buzzword, it means the minor presence of foreign CELLS. On top of that, the scientist behind the study said that if it were from sex, that the genetic differences would be significantly more widespread

I'm not the retarded one that bit the red pill and doesn't know how to use a condom

You're the one who is not understanding. Those foreign cells are foreign because they possess foreign DNA that has been absorbed by the female. It is quite literally using a cell as a repository for genetic information.

That's actually a valid scientific point, not to mention the effects of birth control on the courting process

I don't have any kids so I guess the joke is on you still loser

>because it requires no skill to be a female slut
>it requires a fair amount of skill to be a male stud
It's why there's fat sluts, but no fat studs.

So semen magically becomes a whole cell and makes a cell to be integrated?

I'm shaking my head at how dense you are. It's like you can't accept being wrong.
The sperm is the delivery method of the genetic material. Once the material is delivered, the sperm is completely irrelevant.

Nah, if you're red pilled, sex doesn't exist unless there's 2 dicks involved. I've got a clean track record with rubbers

hahahaha faggot

So the partial genetic material suddenly becomes whole and starts weaving new cells some how and that affects the egg into a cocktail of male genetics?

citation needed

No you stupid motherfucker. The genetic material is absorbed and copied into the female's own cells.

How in the fuck are you not understanding this? It's incredibly fucking basic.

Said the redpiller who hates anything feminine, extending to vaginas
Gotta watch that projecting user, I get laid like crazy and I don't buy into crackpot conspiracies that I picked up from some random website

fucking faggot lol i never said i hated females so the joke is, yet again, still on you

Don't go down that rabbit hole. They're autistic red pillers who don't know how vaginas works I've been at this for hours and all they do is call me a faggot when I make a good point. They're citing microchimerisms which is a real thing, but dressed up with broscience and psuedo science to justify their outlook

No you stupid motherfucker, I'm pointing out that it makes zero sense for Mc to absorb every other source of foreign genetic material but MAGICALLY fucking stop short of the genetic material of sexual partners
Nobody can actually explain how it magically draws a line at the most desirable genetic material of all

Okay, so the partial genetic material is jammed into another cells nucleus or it undergoes a mitosis with a cell and leaves another half cell floating around? Then it copies? So it's like cancer?

Still a redpilled fag, prove me wrong

Yikes. No. The DNA is copied over to a cell. The cell then becomes "foreign" but is tolerated because the body put it there itself.

This really isn't hard to grasp and I genuinely think you're attempting to muddy the waters on purpose because you know you're dead wrong.

Because outside of fertilization, the very function it is exclusively made for, it is useless because it's not a full genetic sequence but a partial one that dies and is broken down by the acidic nature of the vagina?

It doesn't make any sense? It makes perfect sense. You don't need any skill if you're a woman and want to get fucked. The same cannot be said of a man.

Okay okay.so the incomplete strand somehow is read by a cells nucleus, after somehow getting through the outer layers, and then the cell starts making these half genetic sequences but they're different somehow because nucleuses affect the protein chains they make, and those new cells that are apparently formed then never reproduce

Except that it still serves a function in reproduction because that stored genetic material can be and is passed on to the child.

Yeah you're being stupid on purpose. Why would it need to do any of that when Mc is a function of the female body? The body does it actively and intentionally.

It's amusing how you're trying to sound like you know what you're talking about while completely ignoring that it's 100% possible to rewrite the genetic sequence of a cell--viruses do it to reproduce.
Also wanted to clarify "foreign" doesn't mean what you think it means. It doesn't mean that the cell came from somewhere else it means that the genetic information is different from the surrounding cell tissues.

So the cell with the incomplete genetic strand of a sperm in it's nucleus, not the blueprints for an actual cell or the blueprints to keep it running, just stays alive until an egg is formed, but how does this miracle Frankenstein never fading sperm-cell hybrid affect the egg? How does it even get in the nucleus?

Very successful trolling going on in this thread. Bravo.

Viruses also have special key like structures to allow passing into the cells, and they kill the host cells by exhausting resources to make copies til the cell bursts, spreading the virus to other cells. Idk any semen that does that

You're grasping at this point, user. None of that is required to modify the genetic sequencing of a cell. :/

You're still stuck on this idea of reproduction. The only thing it has to do with reproduction is that the female body is constantly trying to acquire genetic material to pass on to successive generations.

The only thing inherently wrong with this, btw, is pretending that it doesn't exist.

More failed redpilling than actual trolling, at this point I'm just poking holes so no faggot comes in here and starts thinking that jizzing on a chicks tits will infuse their dna with hers

Again, that's a virus. I was using them as an example that genetic sequencing can be rewritten. Microchimerism allows this.

The thing here is that you keep bringing up stuff completely irrelevant to Microchimerism or how it functions whilst simultaneously stroking your ego. It's amusing.

Except that it actually will. Just because you are too stupid to understand it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Just because you don't like the idea of it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Stop being so fucking stupid.

I'm not pretending anything doesn't exist. And it's not that easy, there are safeguards in place by the cells to protect them. Any incoming materials have a sort of construct that allows the entry, a key I'd you will. Viruses mimic this to allow passage and reproduction via hijacking the nucleus. Neither sperm nor the genetic material inside poses these structures, meaning your idea is bat shit crazy bro science at best

Those safeguards do not interfere with the processes involved in Mc.

You do not have a point.

Apparently sperm cells are a cancer causing substance according to this user... Either that or they're viruses. What you forget is that the most dna you'd be changing would be DNA that is directly being infected by the sperm. It's not like you're going to change all the DNA in the person.

Okay but you missed my point. Cells don't let foreign materials in without the "keys". Viruses can mimic those, genetic sequences don't. It's foreign genetic material that is not housed within a virus's construct meaning it can't enter. If it could, then so could a virus. If it could, then it isn't foreign

They don't have to because the female's body is actively copying the genetic material and writing it itself.

It really isn't that hard to understand. You are intentionally misrepresenting my argument and it is very blatant after I have explained multiple times, possibly to multiple fucking people, that Mc operates independently of these processes.

More intentional misrepresentation because you are either too stupid to understand or fearful/upset over the possible ramifications

I don't give a fuck if it happens, the fact is there's no construct in the skin to receive dna strands out of sperm

Your skin is one big receptacle for shit. Thanks for letting everybody know you're ill informed on epidermis and dermis.

Your idea is that anytime you're exposed to sperm, you adopt that sperm's DNA. How and what DNA is chosen to be adopted? Are you saying if I drench someone in my semen, overtime, they will morph into a little version of me?

It is a random dna sequence, how does it know that it's not a virus?

Go cite some sources of your bro science. Your trolling is amusing but I'm quickly getting bored.

Because of the source of the sequence? That's not discounting the possibility that the source itself is infected and the Mc will be replicating viral instructions.

Women are more prone to illness, after all...

>Quickly getting bored
>arguing for over an hour

lmao what is it like in your delusional little world? You still haven't explained how Mc absorbs the DNA of everything except sexual partners. You haven't explained it because you can't.

Cell division. Otherwise those alleged infected cells would die out. Again, it is useless to carry this genetic info, and the logistics of even the retrieval is too much. You're wrong

There is no way for it to operate. To do that cells would be dying and bursting because it would be constantly writing trash halves of genetic sequence. There's no reason for it to even do this useless function, so essentially you're wrong

How is it "useless" to carry viable genetic material of as many males as possible to ensure maximum virility of offspring?
Why are you so stuck on cell division as if cell division is the only way to modify genetic sequences?

Also you still seem to be really confused: the woman's body is breaking down the sperm to copy the genetic information that is rewritten into a DNA sequence like you might rewrite files on a hard disk. It's not the other way around.

There's no reason to do what? Collect genetic information of virile men to produce virile offspring?

Are you retarded or being disingenuous?

Oils, dirt and what have you. True if a topical poison is applied it will be circulated, but I don't think sperm will get in the blood stream or anything like that you twat. Tomato juice does go into my body if it gets on me, neither does semen

Everything gets into the skin.

Everything. Accept it. Embrace it. Your skin is the most porous membrane on your body.

This

So your saying there are no safeguards against viruses on women? That sounds significant, almost like it should've been taught in freshman biology

Two different people user

>More misrepresentation

I can't tell if you're retarded or doing this intentionally, honestly. For my own sake I'm going to assume you are retarded.

It's the only way for cells to live. Otherwise they die out. It's useless because you can't apply it. There's one shot, your swimmers sink, then it's too bad, the failed batch is flushed out, and the course is readied again

So are you actually trying to imply that these "foreign" cells wouldn't be able to replicate?

You're really reaching.

It's useless because then why would they fuck again? By that logic, one mans semen can father a million children, because the genetic material would be stored. You could pump once and each individual chunk would wait in line for it's turn to bond with the egg to produce a child.

This is the correct answer.

Not how it works at all, holy fucking shit

It is, but no one in recorded history has been impregnated through the skin

Says the person misrepresenting the entire concept of microchimerism.

What you are talking about has never been confirmed and only theorised. Fetomaternal microchimerism is the kind that actually exists and is a part of the reproductive process.

Uh no, I'm not misrepresenting anything.
It's a misrepresentation to say that Mc exists and it absorbs foreign (human) DNA from males but it totally doesn't absorb the DNA of sexual partners.

You still have yet to explain how this could be the case.

Are you done being a dishonest faggot or...?

I've been doing that for the past hour. But actually, you can't really believe that right? Because there are more disadvantages to your proposed system than advantages, biologically speaking, this would be a horridly inefficient way to breed

They are haploid cells. There is no evidence of a haploid cell undergoing mitosis, ever. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Fetomaternal microchimerism isn't going to result in an elder brother's genetic material getting into his little sister nor does it adequately explain it in the slightest.

Try again.

Microchimerism only occurs with complete cells, for example between a fetus and the mother. It cannot and has never been found to occur with haploid cells.

They're not cells if they're gonna be from sperm. If they're in the nucleus and they're only halves then they're not pumping out actual cells, they're making more half sequences. And if they don't spread like a virus then they would need to some how divide on a cellular level. Which if they did, then at a certain rate they'd overtake the original genetics and mutate the woman

Great if it's so disadvantageous, go ahead and list them

Except for where it doesn't and you pulled this out of your ass lmao

Exactly. If they saved genetic material then it would work like that. But it doesn't work like that at all

No, the way YOU described it isn't how it works. I'm just letting you know that your grasp on Mc is tenuous at best.

This

The only part of the sperm that matters is the genetic material that is being copied by the female. The sperm otherwise does absolutely nothing. Mc does the work.

It would, because fetomaternal microchimerism has resulted in cells from the fetus persisting in the mother for decades. A second child could then receive these cells by the same process the son and mother exchanged cells the first time.

You fail to understand how microchimerism works.

It's not impossible at all though. It's really funny because everybody who says something is impossible inevitably gets proved wrong.

Except that is literally the only kind that exists. Haploid cells cannot replicate therefore cannot cause microchimerism.

Haploid cells can't perform mitosis
If it was somehow in the nucleus, it would function like a virus, absorbing materials until the cell bursts
It would cause greater numbers of I'll women
Cancer would be rampant
It would be a serious waste of resources

Need I go on?

and then we come back full circle
either the vagina is a fully self-regulating mechanism that would have cleared away those cells or it wouldn't have

Not that they're actually "foreign" in the way you think anyway

You guys are actually really stupid. It would be painful if it weren't so painfully HILARIOUS!!!

Please cite any source that a haploid human cell has undergone mitosis. Should be easy to find since such a thing would change the way human reproduction worked DRASTICALLY.

Except it's literally not lmao

Right back at you buddy. Haploid cells don't cause microchimerisms

everything that you just said is already true though
cancer is rampant. women do fall ill at a greater rate than men. It's not a waste of resources at all because it doesn't actually require much in the way of resources

How does the female retain the genetic strand?

I've said that! Thank you!

Sorry, you made the claim, you provide evidence for your own claims

failing that, eat shit and die

It's impossible for you to be an even bigger faggot retard

It wouldn't change it drastically if it were already exerting its influence on us you imbecile

You do not understand the mechanisms of microchimerism. Those cells are not in the vagina, they are in the placenta. Haploid cells cannot persist because they cannot replicate whereas in the oxygen and nutrient rich placenta complete cells can.

>when you don't have an actual comeback
>when you don't want to admit that you don't actually know what you're talking about but you've been BTFO and called out
>when you have nothing left but insults

gg no re faggot

It is a self regulating mechanism, hence why your crack pot theory is utter garbage. You're just a few braincells away from qualifying for the special Olympics. Even they have a minimum

Please proof?

No, YOU do not understand the mechanisms.
"Foreign" cell means that the cell has genetic material different from its neighboring cells. It doesn't mean that the cell came from elsewhere. It was still created INSIDE of the female by the female's body herself

as an aside it's absolutely fucking amusing that we understand very little about genetics even now yet I have these dedicated fuckwads insisting that something is impossible and that we know ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE SUBJECT even though EXPERTS IN THE FIELD readily admit that our knowledge on the subject is exceptionally lacking!

These rates would make the current ones look like a joke. Through your reasoning any woman who had sex would be riddled with virus and cancer. And it would be a massive drain on protein

You stated it is possible. Your claim. My claim is common knowledge.
www-plb.ucdavis.edu/courses/bis/2a/bis2a-F11/LifeCyclesProbs.pdf
>Haploid cells cannot undergo mitosis; gametes, not meiospores, join to form a zygote; diploidcells cannotform gametes withoutmeiosis; gametes do not grow intohaploidadults.

Mm all this projection and cope in one post. Yet again, regurgitating something somebody else said as objective truth doesn't make it objective truth, especially when you consider the special interests (like an entire goddamned sex) at play

But you said that there was a haploid that underwent mitosis, please, show us!

No, that'd be a huge deal, it would mean infinite semen from one sample

Except I already posted a document stating haploid cells cannot undergo mitosis.

You want to refute that now YOU need evidence.

Which you won't find.

BECAUSE HAPLOID CELLS DO NOT CONTAIN A FULL GENOME, AND CANNOT UNDERGO MITOSIS.

And yet we understand very little about how Mc actually works; what I have presented in this thread is the most recent working knowledge of Mc. What is not clear is how the cells propagate themselves--but it is apparent that they do not come from outside the body but rather are constructed from within for the duration of the female's life.

You insulted first, so don't jerk off just yet faggot. You're just made because you proved me wrong. You did become a bigger retard faggot

No, it wouldn't you insufferable pseudo-intellectual. Holy shit you are fucking retarded. HOW would female Mc have anything to do with infinite sperm when it isn't even the sperm but the genetic sequence INSIDE OF THE SPERM that is being copied?

God damn please tell me you aren't from /sci/ because if you are....lmao
what an incredibly stupid post!

But you forget...

Haploid cells can't undergo mitosis

Well fucking PLAYED my man

Please post source for your whack version of MC that doesn't involve complete cells that are not the mother's.

Because all the literature I found states that microchimeric cells are cells from another source that are replicating within the mother, not that the mother's cells are replicating their genetic material.

You made the claim. Time to back it up.

Except for the whole part where it doesn't matter? God damned imagine being you thinking you're getting one over on me by bringing up something completely fucking irrelevant? The cells do not need to be divided to have the sequencing rewritten.

Reread that a few times until it soaks in. Dealing with rote memo fags like you is so painful because you can never accept new info unless it comes from a fucking book.

Idk man sounds like you need this more than me. Gotta explain why you and your wife are white but your baby is brown somehow

So you're saying you have no fucking clue how it works and are regurgitating something someone else said as objective fact despite numerous outside factors pointing towards the logical conclusion that your hypothesis is trash?

Idk vaxxtard, you tell me. I don't do biology but even I know enough to know haploids can't undergo mitosis

You have presented no sources that show microchimerism being foreign DNA in the mother's cells.

You know a haploid cell cannot replicate and there have been no instances of haploid DNA replicating throughout a woman, only ever in the placenta. No evidence of mother's cells copying dna, only complete cells as you might find in a fetus.

You either have to show us evidence of your claim in
>It's not impossible at all though.
And show me haploid cells undergoing mitosis, or show me a source for your claim
>The cells do not propagate themselves
As none of your sources show this. The cells in microchimerism are in the mother's body but they are not her cells. Only fetal cells have ever been found.

Kinda does, mitosis is the way cells replicate, since a haploid can't undergo mitosis, it can't replicate like you say, unless you've discovered a say to replicate haploids in the manner you describe

Holy fucking shit you killed her dude

We did it user. The red pillers are gone. Where did you come from? Can you take me there?

Universal of Kent, England. School of biological sciences.

University*

Goddamn it. I'm torn between getting a degree in communications or science now...

Also
>The red pillers are gone
Don't count on it. It's only been 4 minutes he is bound to be off pulling from some pseudoscience blood for a source for something we will then have to refute. Period of arguing with idiots for the benefit of others watching. I know I can't change his stupid mind but I can hopefully stop others going full retard.

Pseudoscience blog*

Nah, thats kicking the door in, which is to be honest much quicker and more effective than pissing about with keys and picks

Sounds like a wild goose chase. I always find it funny how the less someone knows the more the more they call others ignorant and the more stubborn they get. I've probably done that but it's just jarring to watch

Go comms. Anti intellectualism is sucking the money out of science, but idiots want their phones.

I'm interested in PR actually. I excel out of making the most out of a little but of info and gaining a following

Buying an auto lock pick: whores
Using a pick and working the lock: dating
Kicking the door in: rape
Buying the house: marriage

Uh, fairly basic ethology? Humans aren't fully monogamous but not necessarily non-monogamous either. Anyway virginity not needed, but number of partners tells me who you are, a few failed boyfriends is no big deal, sucking 20 tinder dicks is.

Attached: NgevFta.jpg (720x698, 24K)

Good shout. If you can ignore your conscience go for politics. If not go for product pr.

Buying a house - Constant upkeep, repair bills on an aging and decaying structure, tied to one location, no thanks

Thank you user. I hope to see you again sometime. Til then, god speed

Precisely.

Because for females to fuck a guy is the easiest thing to do in the world, but for guys to fuck a girl, that's difficult.

He made a good argument. You are either stupid or retarded.

The more slutty a girl is the more you avoid a relationship with her. Only stupid fucks or rich stupid fucks date sluts.