I'm moving to Washington state in a few months, specifically west of Seattle...

I'm moving to Washington state in a few months, specifically west of Seattle, to the Silverdale/Bremerton/Port Orchard area. Any bros from WA have any advice?

Attached: seattle-travel.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1259, 341K)

prepare for 2ish months of good weather out of the year

Hope you like rain, overpriced "authentic" outdoor gear, and people generalizing that since you live near Seattle you are some tech yuppie (which you might be)

I'm ok with rain. Not used to snow though

give us some backstory here

lived in PO for a while not fun glad i moved to midwest much cheaper too and less liberals

Washington rocks, I've lived here all my life.

Just very rainy.

I'm in the Navy, have orders to go to Bangor. Not much to tell.
I've heard there are a lot of liberals. My wife should love it. I'll have to buy some trump merch

People in all of Washington drive cautiously and below the speed limit. They'll wave at you to let you merge and are generally pretty friendly drives. That is unless you cut in line for the ferry. Don't fucking do it. I swear to god they will pull you from your car and beat you like a South American car jacking.

p.s. Sound like a real local by saying "The mountain is out" every time you can see Mt. Rainier

It's traditional here for married guys to share their wives with single guys...post pics of wife!

Attached: 1s36m74m53i32l78e48 -.jpg (1200x740, 382K)

that's very thoughtful of you user. I'll be out at sea for months at a time so I'm sure my wife could use a friend to keep her company while I'm gone.

What's your rate?
ST here

Nuke MM

The best advice I got when I moved here years ago was don’t let rain stop you. Just put on a jacket and do what you were planning to do.

Carrier or sub?

Any good places to hike?

sub.

>I've heard there are a lot of liberals. My wife should love it. I'll have to buy some trump merch
A "lot" of liberals isn't the correct term. Try an endless sea stretching past the horizon. You have your right to express yourself, of course, but I just wouldn't do that. You'll take shit all day every day. Its just not worth it. That being said, it's my second favorite city behind NYC.

North cascades and olympic national forest

Stupid white trash part of WA. Have fun.

No. That would be Spokane. Good try though.

He'll be in the rainshadow, it's not too bad over there.

Hope you have a good job, shit's expensive here

The rainshadow of what? It's a port city.

Watch out for white liberals

enjoy downtown and the world class public transit
eat at Ivars
go to Ballard, do a thunder run behind the Trader Joes, and check out the house that the Disney movie Up was based on
go to Beth's at 3am
drive north on the 99 and find the nastiest hooker

Attached: XiNQd6s.jpg (1095x746, 329K)

Go hawks

Enjoy the homeless population. Enjoy the zoomer white liberals who pretend they're minorities so they have something to protest about. I want to get out of here to bad. Only good thing is legal weed. If you're interested about the homeless problem look up Seattle is Dying from Komo on youtube.

Enjoy people like this who see homeless then make Facebook posts saying they're gonna leave then never do.

Btw, people in that propaganda video weren't even homeless.