Experience with oxy vs dilaudid/hydromorphone...

experience with oxy vs dilaudid/hydromorphone? oxy is like twice as expensive for me and it seems like people prefer dillys? wondering why that is. i've tried them both, and dillys kinda made me feel sick the next day and have insomnia.

is there any real difference in subjective effects between the 2 that you guys have noticed? why do you prefer one over the other? starting to think that the extra cost of oxy isnt worth it but im wondering why i felt these effects of the dillys.

Attached: perkys.jpg (900x389, 33K)

anyone ?

they work on different opiate receptors.

I don't remember which, but I want to say oxy is a Kappa-receptor agonist, which is why people tend to get energy using them instead of nodding the fuck out (which you'll do anyway if you take enough)

Dilaudid just zonks you out

if hydromorphone is cheaper for you just get that. they're really not different enough to be worth paying more. unless you're looking for the IV rush in which case hydromorphone is far superior anyway

they're both primarily mu-receptor agonists but hydromorphone has a slightly different affinity/selectivity profile for mu over kappa and the others

...as to why you felt side effects like that, probably dosage. incomplete cross tolerance is highly variable, so even if you used the recommended value on the dosage converter it might have been too much. or you didn't even do that.

weird because i couldnt sleep on the dilaudid, just like a really restless tossing and turning
never IV'd anything before.
any explanation for the insomnia and feeling sick and almost like hungover the next day after dilaudid? only positive is less itchiness. but yeah its literally like $2.50/mg of hydro vs $2/mg of oxy and dilaudid is over 3x as potent

Hydromorphone is best shot than anything else. Bioavailability sucks taken orally.
Stronger, but not as long.
Unless you're talking about oxymorphone, then it's a different story.
Both primarily mu agonists, amongst others, both pretty powerful.
Opanas are nice but I like the confy feeling hyro gives.
Morphone or codone.

Hydromorphone fucks u up only if you snort it,

its oral value is garbage.

I feel Oxy is more euphoric

im not a regular user and take very small amounts, like from 1-1.5mg of dilaudid or 2.5-7.5mg of oxy

pussy

i still feel pretty high from taking a 1mg hydro pill orally though, comparable to 2.5-5mg of oxycodone. which is weird because i know the bioavailability is much lower in dilaudid than oxy

lol i know, but this dose gets me high and makes me feel great, i dont feel the need to take much more than the threshold because i would feel sick and i dont think its worth it to take more and build tolerance, spend more money, and get more addicted just to feel a little bit more high

who the fuck takes 5mg of oxy and gets high, I literally take 30mg with no tolerance and just feel high enough

you find hydromorphone *less* itchy?

sounds like you have a very uncommon side effect response, especially at only 1-1.5mg. i needed at least 4mg snorted even before i had insane tolerance

yeah that's definitely an uncommon response profile bececause 5mg of oxy shouldn't even be having more than very slight psychological effect. normal recreational dose for someone with no tolerance at all is 20-25mg oxy.

i take oxycodone instant release, im assuming you're talking about oxycontin

I'm talking Oxycodone.

The M 30 pills

>Reponse profile

lol

>never IV'd anything before
don't start.

If you simply MUST feel the rush of IVing, squirt it up your ass. If you're uncomfortable with that, you should feel even more uncomfortable about shooting up street drugs or even ground up pills that are meant to be taken orally (and are full of fillers that will fuck up your veins).

inb4 filters, you need micron filters to adequately filter that shit. Cotton is garbage and cig filters are worse.

Stick to snorting. When you realize you're just a degenerate addict like the rest of us and finally decide to stop (because this shit ends in: Jail, Hospital, Death, or just sucking cock on the street), it will be easier. IV junkies are typically junkies for life.

Wasted 5 years of my life to opiates. "I won't get addicted, not everyone gets addicted" Good luck being that .05% of the population that can use opiates recreationally without developing an addiction.

The shit rewires your brain. Nothing is ever as good as opiates because they legit are the best feeling ever. Why even live a life of meaning if you can keep dipping into the well of Euphoria?

You're gonna be a retard and do it anyway, but don't say I didn't warn you. You have a long journey of misery and pain ahead of you.

Attached: consider00.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Yeah I shot up heroin for acouple months and I am terrified its gonna come back to haunt me eventually.

IE hard attack or some shit from shooting particals in my veins

yeah i was a lot less itchy on hydromorphone. it is strange that i felt sick and couldnt sleep.
that's fucked dude. maybe i'm very sensitive to opioids? that sounds like a dosage for people with no tolerance to opioids that could lead to overdose. i get feeling really nice and warm and high off 1 5mg oxy

i just said that i've never IV'd anything. why are you ranting about IV's and telling me that I'm retarded and going to do it anyways? I have no intention of ever IVing anything. I don't even snort the pills.
the thing is i've found opioids to be less addictive than any other drug i've tried (coke, molly, benzos) and i've never had it become a habit

You are just sensitive too opiates my guy, its not common but not unheard of for sure.

Youre lucky to say the least

I'm telling you not to start faggot. I wouldn't tell you not to start if you had already started.
also
>opiates less addictive than coke

Attached: 1485234118568.jpg (431x450, 68K)

no, you literally typed a paragraph about IVing drugs. i don't need your dumbass to tell me not to start, did i say i was thinking about it?

and you must be slow in the head. i didn't say that opiates are less addictive than coke. i said that in my experience, i have found them to be less addictive than all other street drugs that i have tried.

i guess i'm lucky lol just means i get high for less money. perhaps it's the reason i never developed a habit i'm not sure

was anything i said wrong or do you just not like me using 'response profile' for describing the full set of primary and side effects?

that's not going to be a problem.

particulates accumulate in your lungs, but with a few rare exceptions (certain pills) it's not generally a problem

i shot pills for 8 years (OC's and roxis), now street heroin for another 7... still no problem. then again i don't smoke. if you smoke it would compound.

I just think u sound like a nerd is all

love u user

thank u for the re-assurance I didn't know that.

actually really relieving to hear.