Being gay is a choice, you choose where you put your genitals

Being gay is a choice, you choose where you put your genitals

Being transsexual is a mental illness, changing clothes after a risky expensive unnecessary surgery doesn't make you a new gender

There are only two genders in homo sapiens, if you think you aren't one of them because you have a micro penis or enlarged clitoris or any other reason you are mentally retarded

Attached: IMG_1282.jpg (674x449, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/amp/
activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/kids-on-drag-queen_censored.jpg).
computerhope.com/issues/ch000984.htm
apnews.com/8cb4daf509464bad8c13ef35d44a0fc5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you say being gay is a choice, you're basically saying you love dick but choose to fuck chicks

True, fuckers will all burn in hell....satan through his programned ministers told them satan doesnt exist and there is no such thing as hell....these bitches gonna scream like pussies when they are all burning...too late then

Everyone can tolerate any genitaliae given the right circumstance, we choose what we make ourselves accustomed to

I believe in science so I can't say I agree to this, mainly because God and Satan don't exist

I just think homosexuality is conditioned and not an inborn trait

There's no evidence that it's an inheritable trait, so it has to be enviormental. Humans aren't born with a predetermined sexuality.

there are other animals that are also homosexual. this is a chemical thing. this is biology. get over it.

Yes they are. Its called hetero, you know the only one that makes any fucking sense

also, gay people cant, without modern tech, reproduce. this is something ingrained in our biology, just as much as people hating others for no reason

Yea as outliers.

When theres, no females, as domination, or when their chemicals are wacked up.

I'm not saying being gay is wrong, I'm just saying as people who are capable of thinking logically we choose to do with what our body reacts to, unlike animals... so some people change it and some go with it

Any animal that practices exclusively homosexual relationships is a genetic defect.
You cannot prove me wrong when every sexually reproducing creature's primary function is to reproduce. Anything that has no desire to fulfill that role is defective.

All I'm getting out of this is OP is closeted gay

Attached: 1562367971546.png (500x294, 12K)

I wish they would outlaw artificial invetro for this very reason, there's already too many people for our planet to sustain and the gays think it is important to add more of their DNA into the gene pool that was meant to die off

I'm bisexual honestly, I like traps but I don't see them as females, and I admit that it is my choice to like such things

I genuinely believe all that I have stated, not even b8ing

Need to see documentary on Tig Notaro, dyke comedienne. She seduces straight bitch then withholds affection until she becomes a dyke, too.

I swear to all that is good, bitch says, I can't live without her. I'm not gay BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO DECIDE TO BE.

Thanks, Tig, your own fucking movie proves you perverts are also liars.

>Being gay is a choice
no it isn't trumpshit

ok, still b8

I don't support Trump so your statement is irrelevant

i partly agree, i think gays are, for the most part, just men born with crossed wires i.e they biologically have bitch in them, trannies are gays who are mentally ill

But it is retard

I am enticing a discussion, the fact that Yea Forums reacts like a bunch of retards should by that standard mean that every thread about anything debatable is b8

true

I’m not really sure I understand what you’re getting at. Are you saying that if you get an erection when presented with a naked man who wants to fuck you (and also, you don’t get hard at the sight of females), but you choose not to fuck him, you’re not a homosexual? I mean, I guess, but does that mean incels and the clergy and others who abstain from sex for various reasons are asexual by your definition?

What’s to say the woman she seduced was not bisexual? If she took a woman who had never had any sort of sexual desire for women and turned her gay then you’d have a point, but while I agree that Tig Notaro is an insufferable cunt, I’m not sure this proves anything beyond that.

Yes you do. You're both authoritarian dipshits.

you're born gay trumpshit

just as you were

OP is a pretty cool guy

you're both faggots

I’m not sure if being gay is a mental illness or not but I’m sure being gay is a defect. If being gay was perfectly natural then they would have the ability to reproduce. If you left homosexuals on an island and said we’ll be back in 200 years to check on your progress they would all be fucking dead.

>if you get an erection when presented with a naked man who wants to fuck you
hngg

We should leave you on an island. It'd be a lot quieter, for one thing.

100% percent truth, all of it

Shut up faggot

triggered af lol

Stop being gay. It’s not my fault you can’t have children queer

>not a choice
But it absolutely IS a choice, there's 0 evidence that it isn't.

Also, lol at the Trump shit, I guess Trump is a time traveler who told Hitler to gas the fags, as well as stopped off in numerous countries across multiple time periods to tell them to hate fags.

It's all Trump's fault huh?

No one civilized likes faggots, dykes or the mental retards who think they're the opposite gender. It's liberal shills like you that are in the wrong in all this.

Maybe when some faggot rapes your kid (like they all do) you'll finally see the truth.

Today OP was a sensible heterosexual man.

user given your behavior in this thread, you have some rather violent un-worked out issues you need to address.

Except you and he think alike. You're afraid of anything that isn't outside of your little bubble, especially social evolution.

That might be true but that has nothing to do with fact that you are an angry homosexual that’s under the delusion that being gay is a natural and normal thing. It’s a defect. Get over it

Homosexual men and women can both reproduce in the modern world. Your desert island experiment would technically lead to the extinction of that population, but then so would dropping a bunch of heterosexual men on an island. I guess you could label the lack of ability to reproduce as “defective”, if we agree that the only value a person has is their ability to reproduce, but that’s silly. Plenty of people either cannot or choose not to reproduce but are still capable of making valuable contributions to humanity and our progression as a species. A gay man can still build houses, pilot airplanes, and cure diseases same as any other person. That seems far more valuable overall than the simple ability to cum in a hole and have a kid pop out.

>Maybe when some faggot rapes your kid
that's a strange fetish user. Is that what it takes to get you to squirt these days?

The gays are just victims of oppression and have literally have never done anything wrong.

>all those gay priests who molested all those altar boys (and still do with the current pro-gay pope's blessing) didn't do anything wrong
>that tranny that got caught trying to rape a preteen girl in the women's bathroom (oh shit, who saw that coming besides everyone with a brain who was against them using women's restrooms) didn't do anything wrong.

It has everything to do with the fact that you lash out at homosexuals because of your own homophobic violent issues.
>it's a defect
something your daddy probably said when he whupped you because you looked like a "faggot"

>everyone who hates the gays is literally Trump

Jesus I hope this is a troll bud.

Who the fuck would be afraid of a faggot? The only fear I would be if I had a son or daughter so one of those perverts wouldn't try to molest him.

>being gay is a natural and normal thing.
Every species has homosexuals user. It is very much a natural thing.

>denying centuries of historical fact of homosexuals molesting their same sex victims

I don't have a fetish for child abuse, what's it like have sympathy for the molesters?

Democrats stand for protecting LGBTQ rights. You sure as shit ain't voting for them. You're a trumpshit. Own it.
>why the fuck would I be afraid of a faggot
because the very mention of them triggers the fuck out of you
most people don't have this violent reaction

>gay people have ever contriubuted to society

What dream world are you living in? They don't raise kids (except to molest them), they don't contribute to society in anyway other than to make the world "better" for them by outlawing any criticism of their weird fetishes.

>denying centuries of historical fact
you have a fetish for homosexuals raping children user you just admitted it
it's ok
this is Yea Forums

>But it absolutely IS a choice, there's 0 evidence that it isn't.
When did you choose to be straight? Are you saying that you could get hard at the thought of fucking a dude but you simply choose not to? If that’s the case the. I think you might be bisexual, user.

>No one civilized likes faggots, dykes or the mental retards who think they're the opposite gender.
Ignoring the fact that that’s a no true Scotsman fallacy, who are you defining as civilized? Is it Muslims? Because Muslims hate all those things. How do you feel about Muslims, user?

>this man doesn't want to have sex with women and can't continue the species without artificial/forced means
>this man has an unnatural attraction to underage boys
>not a defect

Okay user, it's all the big bad homophobic issues, not basic biology.

Not everyone who opposes you is on Trump's side, accusing me of supporting Trump is no different than yelling "Nazi" or "Zionist"

If being gay was normal and natural then it should be ok for EVERYONE to be gay. If everyone was gay then eventually our species would just die out. On a fundamental level we can only survive as a species as long as we can continue to reproduce. A world full of gay pilots and carpenters wouldn’t amount to anything because everyone would die. Being defective doesn’t mean you are useless and I never said they were. I said being gay is not normal or natural.

>Okay user, it's all the big bad homophobic issues, not basic biology.
Good. I'm glad we're finally on the same page. Usually they never admit this, even when the thread 404s.

Why would I vote for a party that champions people who molest children and are basically elevated perverts who have no cultural identity besides where they put their dicks?

>triggered

I'd say that's you buddy, I was agreeing with op; you're the one who came in here with your Trump-bashing shit. How's that impeachment working out for you?

Also, I never voted for him, but I'm super happy he won just because of all the mooing and crying (holy shit you people actually had to share the suicide hotline after the election!!) afterwards.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I guess Trump's my friend then? I can think of worse.

You side with Trump's anti-LGBTQIA policies user. His Vice President Mike Pence and you could literally be the same person. Fuck off.

>HUR YOU SAID THEY MOLEST KIDS YOU MUST LIKE KIDS

^ - the logic of the faggot loving Left

>it should be ok for EVERYONE to be gay
It is. But it only occurs in a very small percentage of the population. It doesn't affect you. Why do you have to be such a big control freak about everything user? You can't stop this. Accept it.

Not necessarily, I just think attractions to humans is no different than to be accustomed to different foods, just because you don't like a certain food the first time you try it doesn't mean you can't develop a preference for it

>Siamese twins are normal because other species have them too

OK so your actions elected Trump and could do so again. Take responsibility for it and stop lashing out. You're a trumpshit. Trumpshits are homophobic dipshits like you.

>I guess Trump's my friend then? I can think of worse.
I can't.

I respect gays I don't have the kinds of sexual fantasies about them as you do user.

>durr muh Fox News Science update

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I can chose to be attracted to either gender I want; I chose to be straight because it is the correct orientaiton to have.

Its like I can choose go find some heroin or other hard drug and get addicted to that; it wouldn't be a good choice.

The US largely despised the homosexuals for most of its history, Muslims are fine enough - its the exploding ones I dislike because they're actually trying to kill people like me. The civilized ones that attack faggots are the champions of the world. It's a shame the rest of the world can't follow suit.

>I was agreeing with op
Because you're literally human garbage. Good deal.

Just because Trump has a lot of bad ideas doesn't mean he doesn't hit some good ideas. Transsexuals are mentally ill people who shouldn't be in our military with the responsibility of holding a firearm and killing people

Not the guy you’re arguing with (at least not in that post), but do you feel it’s immoral for heterosexual adults to choose not to have children? What about people who abstain from sex entirely for religious reasons? Ignoring the fact that no subset of human behavior can truly be deemed unnatural (humans are a part of nature and our social systems are a product of evolution), even if homosexuality does not result in the conception of children, I still don’t quite understand why it is inherently wrong. It’s not exactly as though the existence of homosexuals has negatively impacted our ability to survive and multiply as a species.

If EVERYONE was gay our species would become extinct you imbecile. It doesn’t affect me and I don’t give a shit who the fuck is gay. I’m just telling you it’s a defect/mental illness. Accept it.

I'll admit basic biology that non-mating genes are lost from the gene pool.

If homosexuality was genetic it would've died out since they do not reproduce (at least not til relatively recently where they were somehow allowed to have kids via artifical means)

how does this actually play out in your head? gay people are equally attracted to women and vaginas/repulsed by dicks as you are but somehow choose to suck dicks? you are a retard

Just kill yourself already, he's going to be your president for 6 more years

Zap the trap user, zap the trap.

I'd vote for him if he ran alone next time just for that one.

>LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

seething

homo, straight and pedo are choices

I was homo for 2 years and recently went back to straight

I don't know what's wrong with your brain that you think I'm a Trump supporter. I prefer to call myself an "ally" of Trump. I don't really give a shit about anything he does one way or another; I just really like to see the gay community freaking out over something that literally doesn't effect them. And you call me triggered....

Homophobia doesn't exist, because no one is afraid of faggots. They can't fight, why do you think they were banned from the military for so long? Wars aren't fought with flowers user.

>I can chose to be attracted to either gender I want
Then you’re bi. Sure, you can choose to present yourself as a heterosexual and only fuck women, but having the ability to be attracted to either sex is the definition of bisexuality. A heterosexual doesn't get hard looking at dudes and couldn’t do it if he tried.

Name me just one thing that he's done that no past president has ever done wrong.

the word "hate" is actually something i never looked into. it might be correct to suggest that hatred is a "choice". to suggest that it is natural is actually wrong. the word is basically along the lines of "hostility". both mean to declare someone to be an enemy. if you give stupid faggots the credit of being an enemy, it means you care too much.

they aren't worth caring about.

It's not a fantasy, there's a mountain of evidence that homosexuals molest children.

I guess everyone forgot all those molested altar boys or that serial killer who ate all those underaged gay runaways.

i mean, it's like "losing the game" to "hate" them. just ignore them.

How is agreeing with basic logic make me human garbage? Homosexuality is 100% a choice and transgendered people literally suffer from mental disease. Its literally in the DSMV. But hey, never let facts get you down.

Fake news.
Trump loves the gays

Attached: 472C3B6D-AED2-4581-A463-92977CB65ED3.jpg (760x553, 97K)

Spray tan. Also his hair is stupid.

Attached: E31AB367-038D-4100-9B82-A05D181EA4C1.jpg (200x133, 5K)

>you have to be bi to decide to take a dick in the ass
I can make the decision to be gay if I want. I wouldnt enjoy it though. "Bi" means you enjoy it.

>it’s not my fault
>I didn’t choose to be like this
>I can’t help it

Before homosexuality became as acceptable as it is today these were the arguments they used. Child molesters say the same exact shit. Honestly if you think being a homosexual isn’t a mental illness or defect you should also be ok with the idea of pedophilia.

>orange man look bad worst human ever

science has proved
>men either like men or women and are wired that way
>womens attraction is more fluid
>believing you are something you are not is body dysmorphia

Now everyones mad

The guy being defective for being homosexual isn't about morality, that never enters it; its more that homosexuality is not genetic and there's no proof that it is. As for people who don't want kids, that's more or less their choice; just like homosexuality is a choice.

Because homosexuals base their entire identity over the fact they're special for wanting to put their dicks in another of the same gender.

Homosexuals molest kids at a disproportionate rate.

Homosexuaity is a choice, and they keep fighting and lying against it.

And most damning of all, homosexuals are incapable of being in the same society as heterosexuals without morphing it to being all about them with special concessions. They hate straight people.

I am not a bisexual, I chose to be heterosexual.

If I chose to like both, I would be bisexual.

Sexuality is a choice, you chose what you want to be into. I don't know how the perverts chose to be into putting their dicks into a guy's ass or vice versa but I'm sure the people who cut themselves didn't get born into that decision.

/thread

Have you looked at a history book? Half our presidents look like they had down syndrome.

Our first one had wooden teeth.

>I can make the decision to be gay if I want. I wouldnt enjoy it though. "Bi" means you enjoy it.
That completely contradicts you’re earlier point that gays can choose to be straight. If you can have sex with a dude and still be straight provided you don’t enjoy it, then why is it that they would be considered straight if they had sex with a woman and didn’t enjoy it? Or are you arbitrarily slapping that stipulation only on bisexuality because you know you”re losing?

Brown Woman Bad

This might make sense if faggotry were not the abnormal minority. But it is. But nice try.

you choose where you put your dick. You don't choose where you want to put your dick.

If you think gay is a choice i got news for you....your a fucking faggot. I'm straight and going gay isn't an option for me. You're a faggot so you think it's an option. FUck you faggot.

Homosexuality is a choice, and they chose to abuse children.

Pedophilia is 100+10% a mental illness and they should definitely be castrated or just culled.

>there are other animals that are also homosexual. this is a chemical thing. this is biology. get over it.
Wrong. All animals only ever fuck other males when
a) they were too much of a beta to get a female during a mating season but they're still horny
b) there just aren't any females around
And should there be a female to fuck after that they fuck the female instead.

I mean, sure that's what the OP posted basically.

wrong again. can't believe anyone is actually this stupid.

Attached: ivory.jpg (800x583, 93K)

You clearly don't know shit about biology.

Don't try to be scientific, you're embarrassing yourself.

Just look at the retards in OP's pic, do we really want those faggots in our society?

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Attached: 2062B03F-58C4-4F4B-866F-771D5A275C8D.jpg (600x861, 60K)

what about hermaphrodites? also im not 100% on this but i think you mean there are two sexes.

Post a picture of yourself so we can see exactly what we’re comparing it to.

You’re too much of a pussy faggot to do it though

It's funny the way cancer like you just talks without having the slightest idea what the fuck you're taking about.

Scientific studies and references:

In 1995, zoologist Konrad Lorenz published a study in which he studied the behaviour of 1,500 animal species. He observed that 450 of these exhibited sexual intercourse, courtship, emotional bonds, partnership and even child-rearing behaviour between homosexual individuals. From primates to intestinal parasites.

A decade later, a study conducted by Dr. Nathan Bailey at the University of California, published in Trends in Ecology & Evolution, confirmed that examples of sexual behaviour between same-sex individuals could be found in all species of the animal kingdom.

These behaviours were different for each species, but in most cases they were an advantageous, evolutionary mechanism. For example, in the case of dolphins, males use sex to bond with other males and form alliances. In other species, such as fruit flies and insects in general, homosexuality occurs because of their inability to differentiate between sexes.

Here's a question for the gay-loving anons and gay ones;

If homosexuality was genetic and really something in your brain, doesn't that just prove the other anons in here right that it IS a mental illness? The fact that its a small percentage of the population would definitely help the argument that its a defect since undesirable traits are always in the minority in terms of evolution.

Transgender history begins with transgender (in the broad sense, including non-binary and third-gender) people in ancient civilizations on every inhabited continent and continues to the present. Sumerian and Akkadian texts from 4500 years ago document transgender priests, and Assyrian texts document trans prostitutes; evidence suggests these gender roles go back to prehistoric times and may have a common origin with third gender roles that were accepted in America before European colonization, some of which (like Navajo nádleehi and Zuni lhamana) survived colonizers' hostility. Graves of trans- or third-gender people in Europe and America have been identified from 4500 years ago, and likely depictions occur in art around the Mediterranean from 9000 to 3700 years ago. In Ancient Greece, Phrygia and Rome, there were trans-female galli priests, and records of women dressing as men to vote, fight, or study; Roman emperor Elagabalus (d. 222) preferred to be called a lady not a lord, sought sex reassignment surgery, and has been seen as an early trans figure. Hijras on the Indian subcontinent and kathoeys in Thailand have formed trans-feminine third genders since ancient times, documented for thousands of years; today, at least half a million hijras live in India and as many as another half million live in Bangladesh, legally recognized as a third gender, and many trans people are accepted in Thailand. In Arabia, khanith today (like earlier mukhannathun) fulfill a third gender role attested since the 600s. In Africa, many societies have traditional roles for trans women and trans men, some of which survive in the modern era amid recent widespread hostility.

In the Middle Ages, accounts around Europe document trans men, while Kalonymus ben Kalonymus's lament for being born a man instead of a woman has been seen as an early account of gender dysphoria. Eleanor Rykener, a male-bodied Briton arrested in 1394 while living and doing sex work as a woman, has been seen as a trans woman. In the Balkans since the 1400s, female-assigned people have transitioned to live as men called sworn virgins. In Japan, accounts of trans people go back to the Edo period. In colonial America, Thomas(ine) Hall in the 1600s adopted clothes and roles of both men and women, while in 1776 Jemima Wilkinson became the genderless Public Universal Friend. In the 1800s, some people used military service to begin new lives as men, like Albert Cashier and James Barry, or otherwise transitioned, like Joseph Lobdell; trans women like Frances Thompson also transitioned. In 1895, trans autobiographer Jennie June and others organized the Cercle Hermaphroditos; in the 1900s, musician Billy Tipton lived as a man, while Lucy Hicks Anderson was supported by her parents and community in being a woman. Karl M. Baer (in 1906), Alan L. Hart (1917) and Michael Dillon (1946) had early female-to-male sex reassignment surgeries, while in 1930 and 1931, Dora Richter and Lili Elbe had early male-to-female reassignment surgeries including (for Elbe) an ovary and uterus transplant. Baer, Richter and Elbe were aided by Magnus Hirschfeld, whose pioneering work at the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft for trans medicine and rights the Nazis destroyed in 1933.

No. You're an idiot. You don't know what genetics are and you don't know what mental illnesses are. Stop talking. You don't matter. You're too stupid.

Fair enough, I was wrong about an obscure fact about a president who died centuries before I was born and I probably learned about mainly from one year of school and pop culture that always perpetuated the myth of wooden teeth.

Are teeth made from ivory really better? Aren't real teeth generally prefered?

In 1952, Christine Jorgensen's transition brought widespread awareness to reassignment surgery. The modern fight for trans rights began with trans and gay people rising up in the 1959 Cooper Do-nuts Riot, 1966 Compton's Cafeteria Riot, and 1969 Stonewall Riots. In 1970s, Lou Sullivan began what became FTM International, while some feminists began to feud over excluding or including trans women. In Iran, the government started partially funding sex reassignment, and now carries out more surgeries than anywhere besides Thailand. In Indonesia, there are millions of trans-/third-gender waria, and the Bugis of Sulawesi recognize five genders. In Oceania, trans-/third-gender roles like the akava'ine, fa'afafine and fakaleiti exist among the Cook Island Maori, Samoans, and Tongans. In the 1990s and 2000s, the Transgender Day of Remembrance was started and trans marches around the time of Pride became more common, trans people like Georgina Beyer (in New Zealand), Shabnam Mausi (India), Tomoya Hosoda (Japan) and Danica Roem (US) were elected to some public offices, and legislative and court actions began recognizing trans people's rights in some countries around the world (especially in the West, India, and southern Africa). At the same time, other countries (especially in the rest of Africa, Central Asia, and Arabia) are hostile and abridge trans people's rights.

Literally who? I don't understand who the guy is next to Trump, and I could give less than two shits who Trump supported.

see

Human hermaphrodites are not a true sex, only one of their sexual organs function. They're chromosomal mutants.

So much for “political correctness gone mad”

It’s the mad transhaters that are politically adrift , unaware of the rich stories history or trans issues

You were wrong about your once cited example. A fucking joke no less. Proves you don't know shit about history, you don't know about our most famous president.

But it doesnt, though. It goes both ways. Im not saying i wouldnt be gay because I didnt enjoy it. I could still be gay if i wanted to.

LOL. Have you been outside this month?

>thinking any of this is correct or real

"homosexuality occurs because of their inability to differentiate between sexes"

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/amp/

i'm gay and i agree it's a choice. I'm only with a guy cause it's easier than being with a girl

I know enough about genetics to know that wanting to cut your dick off is not a desirable trait nor is being an unproductive member of society that preys on the breeding part of society's offspring.

>rich history

Yeah, mental illness doesn't have a rich history. Nor does dressing up like a chick to go into restrooms to molest children.

I didn't know about the teeth of the president, woes me. Truly I cannot have an opinion about perverts shaping the cultural landscape to accommodate their own perverted desires to have unnatural sex with each other and abduct children.

This is the explanation of trannies too, it has all to do with upbringing, they were not born with a brain socialized to be one or the other gender role

I don't follow non-news about people I don't give a shit about. Has this person influenced my life?

Let me guess, he's some shithead in Hollywood who did something bad? Literally the essence of non-news buddy.

So they're just mentally diseases then with malformed brains? Okay.

>beta'd so hard you turned gay

Holy fuck

Oh the irony that you're typing this on a computer, an invention made by a gay man, Alan Turing.

Homosexuality/trans-nonsense is a pervasive ideology that tears down every society that has ever had it been an acceptable behavior: Rome, Greece, pre-war Germany, the native peoples of the Americas, etc etc.

There's literally nothing culturally good about homosexuality and it will destroy the country if it becomes acceptable.

I'm reminded of the "ridiculous" claim from conservatives when they were (rightly) fighting against gays getting married that it was a slipperly slope into degeneracy.

Now look where we are; drag queens are parading infront of literal children in libraries for "story time" and indoctrinating them in the LGBT nonsense and getting them to cuddle with them. (activistmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/kids-on-drag-queen_censored.jpg). We have confirmed cases of same sex partners molesting their children they "adopted" or stole from a healthy women tricked into being a surrogate.

And now pedophiles are fighting for their "right" to have their perversion legalized. How long til the LGBT and liberals back them for legalized marriage with children?

Turing didn't invent the computer you retard, and still doesn't prove he was born gay and didn't make a choice to be

Are you trying to restrict the accessibility of firearms user? Implying that transgenders aren't allowed to own or use them?

How very un-american of you.

As usual, the gays try to steal the credit of computers from heterosexuals.

You're wrong on so many counts.

The first mechanical computer was made by Charles Babbage in 1822; the first "modern" computer most resembling ours was made by Konrad Zuse in 1936.

Alan Turing was a fraud and his supposed computer was probably stolen from the other guy.

computerhope.com/issues/ch000984.htm

Holy shit, you really are buttblasted about the gays aren't you?

They should kill you.

I believe in gun control and I am anti-trans

I am not a cuckservative or a libtard

>thinking that mentally ill people should have firearms

Uh, you know that background checks will flag those right?

And the issue is we need a military to fight, not dance around in the daises. Trans are not fit for military service when they're trying to mutilate their genitals.

You're a violent closeted homosexual who wants to fuck kids.

No that would be you who gets buttblasted by the gays

>using facts = buttblasted

You should kill yourself

Wrong, the article you yourself linked even states that Turing Machine was the first what we'd consider 'modern' computer. Stop having such fragile masculinity user, holy shit.

You some kind of really serious obsession with homosexuals and transgendered. I hope you don't have access to a firearm.

Ah, the I am rubber and you are glue defense.

An excellent choice user, glad you've kept to the classics.

I would love nothing more than a peaceful resolution to the LGBT scourge. They just need to chose not to be gay. They could always go to one of those conversion camps or make the honorable choice of suicide like a thankfully significant percentage do.

No. I'd rather watch you be triggered af over homosexuals

>you are mentally retarded
That's an awfully mean way to talk about yourself

"The Z1 was created by German Konrad Zuse in his parents' living room between 1936 and 1938. It is considered to be the first electromechanical binary programmable computer, and the first really functional modern computer."

>"the first really functional modern computer"

Do you have a reading disability? And fragile masculinity? Its time to stop using Tumblr user, its poisoning your brain.

You keep mentioning it, user.you clearly have an obsession for the fantasy of a homosexual raping a boy a child. You are a very disturbed individual

>fantasy of a homosexual raping a young boy

It's not really a fantasy, its time to unplug those ear buds and take off those blinders to see the world around you where they're definitely raping underaged boys.

apnews.com/8cb4daf509464bad8c13ef35d44a0fc5

No I don't. I am moving out of my moms after I lose some weight and work a job for about a year. And it's probably going to have to be fast food because I don't really have any skills.

I am not mentally ill, and I live in the USA so I am free to do whatever I please

You don't even know me, don't pretend like you get joy from something you're not even percieving

Hell was invented by the greeks to keep the "undesirables" in line. Augustine was a huge fan of greek philosophy, especially Plato, who was integral in the ideation of hell as a concept, and co-opted the idea into his interpretations of the original biblical texts.

Even in the bible there is no actual mention of hell. There are many references to "gehenna" which was derived from the Valley of Gehenna where the descendents of Judah where worshipping false idols and became synonymous with an absence from god. Literally when they say sinners will rest in gehenna they are saying those who are ungodly will go to the grave absent from the eternal life given by christ.

>he thinks gender is binary
damn didn't know you had a science degree user
please give us more of your common sense wisdom

I smell samefag

user really, your degenerate nature is getting rather embarrassing. You are a huge hypocrite to oppress others while fostering and harboring these incredible violent fantasies about raping children.

Your attitude about homosexuals suggest otherwise. You have a very pronounced obsession complex going on. I'd probably see about getting some of the pills out of your mom's purse and then seeing if they help but if not you might have to get your mom does set up an appointment with someone

>binary: "relating to, composed of, or involving two things."

Male (1) and female (2)

Gender is indeed binary because there's only two buddy. You don't need a science degree for basic biology we all learned in elementary school.

I do. I enjoy unmasking closeted homosexuals with violent rape fantasies who also probably shouldn't have any access to firearms.

>He thinks its still a fantasy when there's proof right in front of him

How embarassing...

That means "shut up "

Your general attitude towards everything suggests you should have been aborted

>proof
>my feeders

Pick one closeted faggot

Except no I'm actually a good example of how our species should continue. You aren't.

So how are you going to rape me then? Assuming I have said firearm

>when stating the obvious becomes political bait
I hate this fucking world.

Wow, how ironically arrogant of you considering your accusations thus far

Somebody should. But you might like it too much and then you'd be an ENORMOUS faggot about it, more tha you're doing now.

>Here's proof
>NO SHUT UP

Excellent counterpoint lad.

That still means "shut up "faggot

It's proof of homosexuals molesting children, what more could you possibly want?

Homosexuality is not a choice you fucking zipper head

You sound like a pussy who says too much about equal rights and you still cross the street when you see black people coming your way

There it is again. Your fetish about raping children. It keeps coming up like your tiny baby dick

Yes it is? How is it not? There's no proof that its anything but someone's sick fetish.

I don't care. You're really lucky that you don't get beaten up on a daily basis.

You mean your sick fetish. Normal people don't obsess like this.

>Being gay is a choice, you choose where you put your genitals
great. choose to be gay for a year to prove your point. Although you're almost certainly in the closet already so it won't be that difficult.
and no, that last part is not a joke either. op is definitely gay and cant deal with it.

You haven't given me anything worthwhile to respond to, so yeah that's my fancy way of saying that

I like this circular logic, anything that opposes your LGBT "perfection" is someone closeted.

Just admit it, just admit that the gays molest kids and we can all go home. The way you keep accusing me, does that mean it is infact yourself that is a child molester who is a homosexual?

Does the truth sting so much?

Just don't be gay and don't abduct and abuse children faggot.

hell isn't real, so let me stop you there

Being gay is not a choice! I have a attraction to my dog we share a deep connection. And I have no attraction to humans. So op is full of shit plus when you watch porn male on female porn. Isn’t that gay? You are getting off to a another dude getting his dick sucked by a chick.

Attached: E2A6B0BA-267F-4291-BEEC-B047FB2BC4E5.jpg (1080x757, 315K)

I'm not lucky, I'm just not a faggot like you that people want to beat up

>normal people don't obsess like this

Attached: faggots.jpg (2200x1237, 585K)

>proof
>my feefees

Lollllllllll

>see

No dip shit. You're lucky you live in a civilized country where you don't get the holy living shit beat out of you for being such a fucking waste of human garbage

Tell us some more about how you want to rape kids

>chose to make a bad choice that will definitely give HIV

I wouldn't want to shoot dope, but do I have to shoot dope to prove that shooting dope isn't a genetic thing?

I'm not a faggot, so I don't. I know the concept of not wanting to fuck children is alien to a kiddy-raping pervert like yourself.

I think you're projecting

Pretty sure he's right about how he wouldn't get the shit beat out of him because he isn't a faggot. The countries you LGBT nutcases think are you uncivilized generally cull their gays.

Maybe they're not as uncivilized as they seem?

Having gay attractions isn't a choice, no. But, going out into the world seeking to act on those desires IS a choice. Am I fucking wrong here? This is where I stand as a believer in God. You can be a Christian and have gay thoughts. But you cannot be ACTIVELY gay and Christian because the two life choices OBVIOUSLY come into conflict. You cannot identify as both. You are either one or you are the other. I have bisexual desires and have had them since I was a teenager. But I've never acted on them with another dude. I've only been with women. And this does not bother me at all. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything just because I haven't rubbed peepee's with another boy. There's more to life than getting off in every conceivable way. Anyone willing to debate this is a mongoloid and a dog.

/thread

Wow, you worship God? That's literally the biggest waste of human resources because he doesn't exist. And you call the gays human garbage. Hahahah!

When the hell did I call them human garbage you idiot? I just said that I too have had gay thoughts and for 12 YEARS. I STILL have gay thoughts. Doesn't mean I should just go out and do it because it might "feel good". And you. You atheists and your big fucking heads man. You are the worst "know it alls" in the whole world. Your ego and your pride are so thick and gross everyone else can feel it in the air when you enter a room. It gives everyone an icky feeling. "I KNOW God doesn't exist. I learned in school from somebody else the way the world works! Now let me regurgitate it to you and feel smugly superior you piece of shit!" Get a fuckin' life and grow up. And while your at it, grow a brain.

*You're

American church faggot