Just got cucked by the girl of my dreams. Thought we were gonna hook up...

Just got cucked by the girl of my dreams. Thought we were gonna hook up, wound up watching her fuck another guy right in front of me instead.

How’s your Friday night going?

Attached: FC67D543-98AE-482F-B07E-B4C1EE6556DE.jpg (750x747, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried not being a giant beta pussy?

Attached: 3a4.jpg (673x680, 76K)

Go watch Yesterday.

Will it make me want to kms?

Did you at least take pics to share?

pics or it didn't happen

There wasn’t much to see, she kept her skirt on

Damn is pic her OP?

greentext please thats hot as fuck

why dint you go for sloppy seconds?

did you jerk off while watch her acting like a FILTHY slut? I would have.

pic related?

You're going to stand there and watch your dream girl get fucked in front of you and not take pics? WTF girl? Was your phone stuck in your purse?

Elaborate

this

successful troll was apparently successful...

Why did you watch?

Pic related

I left pretty quick. Didn’t really feel like I was supposed to stick around

you wouldn't? free fuck show with a girl you find hot?

Green text that shit bitch

jesus h FUCK

be more of a fucking beta. i hope you die. like, soon.

discord gg/A6MPp94

No, I wouldn't. I've been in a similar situation, and I didn't stick around.

>Dream girl
Damn, OP kept his dreams low and STILL got fucked.
That's impressive.

OP can you share anything with cleavage shes pretty hot tbh and I'd love to nut to her

Attached: 66B42CF4-9BD2-4A15-88B1-AC8F406A042A.jpg (750x736, 459K)

Did u jerk off hard?

Damn you must be so excited to have seen your chick get fucked by a strong black man!

I did get hard

He was white

Dude what the fuck. Actual user here, didn’t get hard

How'd you end up watching her fuck another dude?

FUCK ALL THAT NOISE!!! HELL NAH!!! I would've filled up a bucket of ice water (or anything of your imagination) and dumped that shit on them then left. Dumb whore...

Kek you got hard that’s gay as fuck bro

I hid in the closet and jerked off while this big black dude we know pounded her.

Long story short. At a party with her and a bunch of people. Night winds down and I’m chilling together with her and like three other guys in this room. Party still going on throughout house. I get up to piss. When I come back, it’s just her and this dude on the couch and she’s just riding him right there. Then I fucked off home. Gr8 night

Hahahahaha that’s so fucken gay u dirty homo

Sounds like a whore anyways. You won't find the girl of your dreams at a party anyways just move on

lol

Shutup you horrible cunt.
She is a beautiful waifu who was taken advantage of. It was probably rape but she’s too scared to say anything, I will be there for her.

I guess so. We met a while before then and I thought she was cool but fuck me I guess

Next time, take some photos and send 'em to her dad to show him what a whore his daughter is.

Fuck you.

She's sexy as fuck. My gf also started going into this direction teasing me about a black mutual friend that's pretty clearly more masculine. By no means was it an outright cuckolding but last time we were all together there were some definite insinuations and he marked his territory so to speak. Never been so into her after that, which kills me cause i hate it. Now she can play that up whenever

Attached: 1500602914152.jpg (500x750, 88K)

whyd u watch her fuck someone?

See I didn’t sit down and watch

I was in the closet, snooping around and they just came in and starting sexxing on the bed. I watched and jerked off into a wooden jumper that belonged to the house mate.

Cute guy.

Stop larping as me you creep

Fuckoff creeper

Dude, maybe it is something you have to embrace (just maybe). Went through something similar when I saw my gf blowing a black dude I didn't know. Instead of running away, I faced it as a man and talked to her later. I understood her reasoning and so she did with mine. We are still together. Just think about it.

Attached: 20190719_194324.png (719x719, 741K)

Lmao what the fuck were you doing fucking around in someone else’s closet?

I never Have fun at parties so I usually sneak into the bedrooms and find things to rub my dick on

wow OP, you're one fuckin freak lol

Your gf blew a dude and you’re still together? How did you see it her way?

And I don’t know if that compares. This girl’s not my gf, I just thought she was interested in me

Lmfao

You’re fucked.

lol

She was raped.

So do you blow the black guy now too?

Did u cum in someone’s jumper????

samefag

Imagine being this cucked

What a creepy ass loser lmfao

Did you at least suck the guy’s dick after?

Proposed to gf and she said yes. No cuckery. Get my dick sucked constantly.

oof

Congrats dude. Glad your night was better than mine

shutup I don’t care what you think.

I just understood she might have not been able to manage her curiosity idk. Things happen bro

Well it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself OP

How the fuck does that even happen you faggot? Get some drugs and go chill out

I guess dude. Just sucks because I thought we had a connection

Whatever fag. I'm just open minded enough to get that I'm the one she cares about. Those black dudes are just experimental shit.

But I guess I just love black dick now.

Is that what you say to yourself as some mighty black man jizzes on your face?

Lol stop throwing yourself a pity party. Shit like that can happen and it sucks, but overthinking it doesn't help you in any way. Move on and leave that chick in the past.

You’re right, I’m just pissed my black friend won’t talk to me anymore after he saw me get hard

Call it whatever you like. My gf thinks the same as me.

She likes black dick jizz 9n your face as well? Hahahahahahaha what a faaaaaag