I proposed to my girlfriend today, She said yes but she wants to keep her last name when we get married...

I proposed to my girlfriend today, She said yes but she wants to keep her last name when we get married. She also wants our future kids to take her last name too. I told her that I'm not happy about this, She just smiles and says, "Deal with it." She's way out of my league and she knows it. What should I do Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

rape

How many points of a difference are we talking?

How long where you with her before proposing?

Why the fuck does this bother you? It's not rare. Or asked her to use a dual surname like tons of chicks.

You propose to a woman and surname choice bothers you?

put your pride away, or if it bothers you enough, re-evaluate the relationship. Is it really worth it?

Rape her in her sleep and leave a fat load of cum inside her.

Dude that took his wifes last name, McCurlyfunk instead of his last name, Skullcrusher.
Does that clarify it?

This pasta is kinda stale.

If she uses phrases like "Deal with it" and you cave, it's only a matter of time before you're fluffing her bulls for her before she fucks them in front of you.

Don't be a pussy. If you want to hyphenate or something, that's fine. But don't let her tell you how it's going to be without a dialogue.

hey mark

Dumb the bitch

hey mark

2 months why?

Cuck

If you didn't know she would act this way, you're am idiot, genuinely.

If this is unexpected, she basically just proved you shouldn't be marrying her.

Use your fucking head for half a second OP.

Found the cuck

by the sound of it, its not like the kids will be yours anyways. They'll most likely be Jamarcus's

ahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha
>psst, nothing personal kiddo.

Attached: 1562367971546.png (500x294, 12K)

Speak English, faggot. What are you trying to say, she was married before and current surname is her ex husband's or what?

If your surname is "I fuck dogs" then you better take your wife's surname as yours.

Attached: 1563935961273.png (1000x808, 404K)