Got this coke from a new guy i've met...

Got this coke from a new guy i've met.Looks really good to me but I'm not snorting very often and dont have much experience. I will try it out later. Anyone can confirm this is good stuff? Or maybe purity % range by just looking at it?

Attached: 20190714_061506.jpg (4128x2322, 1.59M)

Its soft and it dissapears when i rub a small piece beetwen my thumb and index finger

Attached: 20190714_061621.jpg (4128x2322, 1.65M)

whats it feel like

that looks like its heavily cut with meth, the type of crystal

Looks like crack cocaine dude

That's his dried cum that he ground into powder. Snort it.

How much $ for how many grams?

Dat b crack muh nigga

looks on par with some good coke I've had. notice the luster, most would call that fishscale

also anyone saying crack is a retard
op said its soft, crack is hard ie crack rock

Seeing no red flags with this one. Sniff away.

looks like good peruvian flake op.
lucky bastard. have fun

You can’t tell by looking at it

you can get a better idea especially comparing with coke you've had before. it at least passes the visual test

Im looking up fishscale on google right now and what i got looks like it and matches the description. But i read its really rare and high priced. He said he can do 70€ -gram cause of a mutual friend we have.Thats the price for lower quality coke where i live. Guy told me he is the second hand and its uncut straight from the brick. Seems he wasnt lying after all?

Those are crackrocks my dude. Get ready to get fucked up

That is definitely not coke.

yeah it looks like fishscale, even if cut it's gonna be better than most. it's not "really" rare but a good dealer is hard to find if you don't know anyone. 80usd is what I'd pay for a gram of some quality shit but plenty of people pay the same for method out shit. sounds like you got a good plug

That looks fire
(super fishscaley)

but also looks super hard/rocky?? so idk

Its fire then.

Those are the "fishscales".
If its soft as u said, i can say for sure this is fire and min. 80% pure

Attached: 2019-07-27 08.02.38.jpg (2981x1676, 1.99M)