Alright Yea Forums, an ex of mine got a weird-ass tattoo, but I feel like I've seen that symbol before

Alright Yea Forums, an ex of mine got a weird-ass tattoo, but I feel like I've seen that symbol before.

If anyone can tell me what the tattoo represents, I'll post her nudes

Attached: tat.jpg (960x960, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Dunn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a fish riding a bicycle holding an umbrella

google it fag

I think that it's about humanity's intently self destructive nature. You have the fish out of water putting itself into a totally understand environment and then it's got an umbrella to keep itself from getting most in the rain. This is kind of like how even when people have an out, they'll continue to drive themselves into the ground. Idk I'm not a tattoo whisperer but I have quite a few myself and they all mean something to me

I agree with this guy. It isn't representative of anything, it's just a fish going on a bike ride looking to steal some kiddins in the rain

don't know, just post tits

What it represents? It's artsy. The fish has an umbrella that is raining water on it, water it needs to presumptive survive. I think the joy of this is found in that juxtaposition, eccentricity, and also the artistic quality of the tat itself.

She's probably trying to display her artistic sensibilites and her uniqueness or unique taste. Is that analysis what you wanted

Post better pic of tattoo or describe?

Why do qts get tattoos? Totally ruined her body.

No he's just going for a damn bike ride. Just because he's a fish doesn't mean you have to judge him

it's feminist bullshit. a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle...

It's a feminist symbol which means "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle". Congrats bro, she's a feminist.

This is the correct answer. Google the phrase and you'll see. Now lets see them tits.

Attached: 3152.jpg (468x670, 69K)

That would be a nice picture. Except big honkin tattoo.

This

if you are not trolling, it is a quote from the feminist irina dunn who said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Dunn
she said this because she wants to be a feminist
get a better girlfried this woman is nt worth it

OP here. That makes sense.

Well as promised.

Attached: 1564198274738.png (712x516, 636K)

lmao she look like a halloween witch costume

Not the same as OP pic
This one has jew nose. the other one had not

if you expect me to believe thats the same women as OP then your IQ must be below 50

>>tempt Yea Forums with most flattering pic you have

>>post nudes of hillbilly tobacco chewing meth whore

Well done OP

retard

What she thinks it means:
>a fish riding a bicycle and an umbrella that rains on whoever uses it, omg I'm really quirky and unique.

What she subconsciously means:
>one thing which is completely worthless and one thing which accomplishes the exact opposite of what it is intended to do describes me perfectly.

those camera angles can get you

the detectives of Yea Forums are disappoint

It represents some fucking gay hipster trying to be original.
I dont want the nudes, shes not even worth it.

Attached: LMAOO.png (712x516, 581K)

I nostalgia'd

u wot

it made me remember the witch form banjo kazooie

It's not an original idea.

Attached: 53a68fefd61abfc7377d4f2031fbae39.jpg (2970x4354, 1.53M)

oh my god you're right

Attached: HOLYSHI.png (640x480, 579K)

or a good one at that