Secret thread

secret thread

Attached: 1476031388905-2.jpg (1536x1958, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/09/10/cheerleader-pummels-girl-who-challenges-her-to-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=wlom4mImhME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't be that secret if I was able to find it

good luck bridebro, I hope they get it

Attached: v356i2a28dc21.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

that is not me, but me too :) we were expected to be bad and were for all of the first half of the season, so just them being good is nice, even if it doesn't last.

Attached: Ana (27).jpg (450x767, 61K)

when you picture the wedding is the dress slutty?

Attached: 12.webm (640x640, 383K)

HQ

Attached: uvi1vnrvfc331.jpg (1836x3129, 707K)

whom is she?

Attached: mr.jpg (855x1068, 95K)

bless u

Attached: Ana (5).jpg (389x767, 70K)

I love it.

Attached: nina_gettingweird.webm (720x1280, 533K)

well then, at very least I hope for a deep run!

Attached: a6bdf6cbe9d2ad.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Attached: a9aeae0cdbe.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Sloot

Attached: a9df8d7d202b085c48dc01b39a3d08.jpg (83x125, 2K)

that "eeeugh" at :14 gets me every goddamn time
Lay off the meth you retarded, butthurt flyover hick
Hawaiian, they can and will kick your ass lol.
Do girl really win fights isn't that impossible?
Yes, police got called told they had to pay up. Influential blacks got on local radio started talking about boycotting. But other blacks were like fuck that because black nail salons are overpriced and service sucks.
A 51-year-old North Carolina was being taunted by this group of teenage girls outside the Asheville Mall, so he got angry and punched a 11-year-old in the face. He was arrested by an off-duty police officer outside the mall Saturday, minutes after he is accused of hitting the 11-year-old and pushing two other 13-year-old girls.
does anybody have the one where the girl has her top pulled up and the dude zooms in on her tits but she pulls her shirt down right before he gets a good view. shes all dazed and sitting on a curb I think
the blacks are primates
she gave me a hardon
based
based cameraman
I mean, clearly the nigger's fault. But what the fuck is that supervisor or whatever doing? She just stood there. I would LOVE to see someone beat her ass way more than what I just saw.
Thanks user. Great links!
>Sorobucks What kind of retard still believes Infowars bullshit hahaha embarrassing
>That ass slap Had me kekin'
Wtf is with these white pussies just curling up and taking a beating? At least try to fight back
Everybody in this thread just proved you right. Fucking nignogs.
>that one guy who abides his time to walk out quietly lul'd, thought he was about to unleash

Attached: a12f8829b.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: eav3zttc4mu21.jpg (1080x1349, 159K)

wow, love this also bitch kicked that bitch so there's nothing to actually bitch about as far as equality etc. which makes it better i love women and treat them all with respect but when i see a cunt being a cunt, justice
In the south, which isn't majority nigger. We had a bitch come in for an interview with a BLM shirt on. She was unqualified, unkept, and a bitch to the hiring manager. They hired her. Rich (the guy who pushed it through) said it was because of her shirt and he didn't want to deal with the racism card and just hired her. She lasted 4 months fucked the whole property up because she never did any paperwork and stole every gift card she said she issued. Fuck niggers and their race cards. This shit happens whether you think it does or not. Why do you think people hate niggers? Because they don't look like you? People love spics and asians. But not niggers, because they're not people. They're fucking parasites.
Fuck off black bitch put her hands on the woman first
did you not hear the snapping sound? that arm was done
This vid reminds me of those snakes in a can toys
It's like the 3rd episode of GoT this last season. You have fights going on on multiple ends. Very well directed.
Looks like they are at the social security office. Go figure.
would it still be assault with a deadly weapon if she used it as melee?
What a piece of shit human being to do that while she's at work. Probably lost her job too
Same thing happened to my female manager. A black woman got mad that we wouldn't refund her for something without a receipt. She started attacking my manager and trashed the store doing so. I ran to the back and called the police. Corporate was afraid of the company being labeled racist so they fired her. Had like 10 years there too. I submitted my two week notice after that. Fuck nogs.
You misspelled "give him an award" faggot
And that attitude is why noone respects you animal niggers. Thus the racis

Attached: a53bd8a8459cbf22d95fed3.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 665533.jpg (639x1012, 87K)

What is the story on this vid
>that spank jaja
when you forget that cheerleaders workout
the blacks are primates
...quick before ze germans get here...
>they're just like us
Believable, but how do you know?
i love it when the titties pop out
Is this edited with chimp noises or is this real sound? What the actual fuck
It's like wrestling where they shake the camera when someone gets slammed
Y E E T
Holy fucking based. legend
- Did you get it? You fuckin shmuck! - *hit* - fucking crazy cunt..
Angry white boi
second this, that video is gold
Gonna need some cockatrice liquor after this one
what the fuck is this grammar?
Ironic.Nobody is going to take notice of your comment.So why bother making it?What if we dont stop posting unneccesary comments?What are you going to do then,faggot?Being a complete brainlet just isnt enough for you, is it? neck yourself retard
Oooooo weeeeee Boston fuckin stuck that other bitch
bumpin'
That kick was perfect.
And that attitude is why noone respects you animal niggers. Thus the racism. But cry more about duh evul whuite mun next time.
it is true that wealthy people do finance a lot of NGOs, media organisations and politicians. It is also true that these wealthy people do tend to lean in a certain political narrative and a lot of them are of a certain ethnicity.
This video makes my peepee hard (Also never tell me what to do bitch)
>SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST SOME VIDEOS shut the fuck up and post a video
me too wanna be friends?
blacks are much more fit by default. While black women exists, black men are a few and would still be more fit than fat white men. The same cannot be said about iq scores thought.
>still having the cigarette perfectly placed between her lips >Queen
neck yourself nigger
I hate when no girl goes for the bikini rip off.
That armb

Attached: b0.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: Kz1xQoI.jpg (1993x2752, 624K)

can anyone tell me what happens here? it looks like a fucking execution
Please someone post some women dominating men to make this faggots balls shrink up inside him ;)
Because black women are superior to white women
holy shit, never seen that one. Nice
Two girls not flailing wildly and yanking each others hair?...not sure if real.
video is edited the niggress gets some hits in later
fucking kek
>that spank jaja
>they're just like us
Don't make up dumb shit like this user, we all know this isn't true
this is just your basic logic. People who negate that fact are fucking retards.
>Sorobucks What kind of retard still believes Infowars bullshit hahaha embarrassing
Very true user
bumpin'
true, but not all primates have evolved the same.
hey pussy are you still there?
>has gun >gets into a hair pulling slapfight This is literally like the dumbest thing you can do. You're basically handing your enemy a gun when you have the ability to take her down without even fighting her.
Yes, police got called told they had to pay up. Influential blacks got on local radio started talking about boycotting. But other blacks were like fuck that because black nail salons are overpriced and service sucks.
wonder if you can run someone through with a broom
In the south, which isn't majority nigger. We had a bitch come in for an interview with a BLM shirt on. She was unqualified, unkept, and a bitch to the hiring manager. They hired her. Rich (the guy who pushed it through) said it was because of her shirt and he didn't want to deal with the racism card and just hired her. She lasted 4 months fucked the whole property up because she never did any paperwork and stole every gift card she said she issued. Fuck niggers and their race cards. This shit happens whether you think it does or not. Why do you think people hate niggers? Because they don't look like you?

Attached: a91c36.jpg (111x125, 3K)

Attached: f0qo6l87vkr21.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

My secret is that I can barely get hard anymore unless thinking about my sister (pic) and I love sharing her on Yea Forums knowing other guys are enjoying her too

Attached: AC05241A-CA8D-444E-BD48-3CF594CB797F.jpg (351x884, 146K)

Attached: 2662552323.jpg (1676x2517, 502K)

aaaaaand back to the other one

Bump
>that one guy who abides his time to walk out quietly lul'd, thought he was about to unleash
God fucking damn I hate fucking old/fat guards. Useless pieces of shit are a waste of space. Old, fat, useless, out of shape, fire them all.
amazing slap
And that attitude is why noone respects you animal niggers. Thus the racism. But cry more about duh evul whuite mun next time.
I mean, clearly the nigger's fault. But what the fuck is that supervisor or whatever doing? She just stood there. I would LOVE to see someone beat her ass way more than what I just saw.
test
Why don't you post one faggot.
oh look the threads being bumped by cucks and poltards,i love Yea Forums
she gave me a hardon
I don't want to sound like a tough guy, but let me say this: Fuck you, you pussy. I'm having a hard time believing right now that you are unabashedly admitting that you are a little bitch that won't defend yourself. You're even using some major mental gymnastics to ENCOURAGE being a little bitch. Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone is as much of a little bitch as you, and if they were they would at least have a little shame for their own failure and not pretend it is a good thing and promote it as a good thing.
oh, i was watching it soundless
>screams in asian god it's like I have a pavlovian reaction to get rock hard
Probably just decided "nah fuck it, I'm gonna choke you out instead". Fucking nice
What the fuck is that guy's problem?
A 51-year-old North Carolina was being taunted by this group of teenage girls outside the Asheville Mall, so he got angry and punched a 11-year-old in the face. He was arrested by an off-duty police officer outside the mall Saturday, minutes after he is accused of hitting the 11-year-old and pushing two other 13-year-old girls.
What does it mean if

Attached: a101.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Self defense, not guilty
This vid reminds me of those snakes in a can toys
no kidding. it's like she knew the other girl couldn't throw a punch worth shit (pretty indifferent when the other girl was swinging) but she took that fight to the ground as soon as possible, and dominated every moment from there.
Niggers deserves to fucking die, specially fucking ugly horrible fat fucks like this walking feces
vk com/videos170182591 vk com/videos-59393291 Have fun, guys. Literally hundreds of these on VK. Girl making girls cry, girls forcing other girls to kiss their feet, fighting, etc. All real.
what the fuck is this grammar?
Angry white boi
When lvl99 goes plowing through lvl3s
Yeah, No. Not really. The black pretty much got humiliated in that fight. Even the other blacks watching admit it. nypost.com/2018/09/10/cheerleader-pummels-girl-who-challenges-her-to-fight/
>you think anyone cares what you have to say. >Then user goes on a rant and types a wall of text You did it wrong user. Stop.
bumpin'
So what you're saying is that they are the true superior race.
hahaha no shit did this to a junky bitch at work once
Shut up nigger
Just brown people doing brown things.
this is why i hate niggers.
>mass replies >tries to shit in here is your (You) please never come back to Yea Forums
You can see the moment pink tanktop knows she fucked up. But leans into it anyway.
looks like brazil is at it again. yall ever get tired of massacreing eachother and filming the gore?
Shes beaten up to a bloody pulp and then it looks like thy're setting her on fire.
Justified beating. Be as racist as you want Yea Forums but Becky initiated a fight and Shanice took her seriously.
Recognize this situation. That'

Attached: a463e0c5fb849595e9.jpg (124x93, 2K)

Self defense, not guilty
right I always love me a Snatch reference in a girl fight thread
It still amazing to me when i realize i went to school with those girls Miranda is fucking retarded and she thinks shes black and the other girl i believe her name is emily is fucking inbred as hell
the blacks are primates
I wonder if the fat nigger still collected welfare while she was in jail?
This dumb nigger doesn't know the law. Get off my property or you will get shot/clubbed/or Shoveled apparently. Go suck another dick bitch.
nigger finds out the "girl" hes been sleeping with a man
All humans are primates, dumbass.
Niggers deserves to fucking die, specially fucking ugly horrible fat fucks like this walking feces
Any one got this with sound
>0:06 HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT AHAHAHAAHA
looks like brazil is at it again. yall ever get tired of massacreing eachother and filming the gore?
I don't speak the language but probably a beating for stealing or lying or some stupid shit.
Never fight with a cheerleader. theyre fit as fuck
Please someone post some women dominating men to make this faggots balls shrink up inside him ;)
That bitch looks like ICarly
^same event - long version
Recognize this situation. That's definitely a homewrecking whore getting stomped out for being a slut. Well deserved.
>she just stand there as the nog is clearly about to attack >that security guard can barely walk ?
They must be waiting for muh constitution to fly in and save them.
>:17 >Bonk! Lol!
Someone who comes on Yea Forums during the summer
black girls fighting like monkeys ,but it's hot to see white girls fighting #noraciest
Mass replies should be a bannable offence.
Did they get their money
subhuman races doing what they do best
Bitch saw read, holy shit
Y E E T
LMAO @ the dude laughing at the end, my m

Attached: a3420e970e3ae60d7314.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 49048884545.jpg (3456x5184, 1.92M)

Very true user
based
Shes beaten up to a bloody pulp and then it looks like thy're setting her on fire.
dilate
>that slap in the arse Goddamns! Hot as fuck. Diamonds.
what is a coalburner
Roastie fights r so funny
wow, love this also bitch kicked that bitch so there's nothing to actually bitch about as far as equality etc. which makes it better i love women and treat them all with respect but when i see a cunt being a cunt, justice
>has gun >gets into a hair pulling slapfight This is literally like the dumbest thing you can do. You're basically handing your enemy a gun when you have the ability to take her down without even fighting her.
That armbar.
I am another user, and can confirm everything he says. The accents and the "tita bun" and everything else is just right, including the insistence on the break after it gets too one sided.
the difference between a modern white woman and a nigger are almost none.
But the niggress still gets her ass beat anyway
Someone edit this one sound effectfor the shovel hit.
nigger finds out the "girl" hes been sleeping with a man
me too wanna be friends?
This guy is absolutely right, you useless twats. Discussion or interesting comments are great, but you don't need to pollute the board and push threads to the bump limit with mindless comments if all you have to say is "this video make my peepee hard." This isn't the comment section on YouTube. No one cares.
The Pacific people evolved many double-joints to defend against squid attacks.
Shut up nigger
...quick before ze germans get here...
Thats pretty common and you know that if you live in black majority city.
They must be waiting for muh constitution to fly in and save them.

Attached: a7933d64c9cfb.jpg (125x83, 2K)

you don't even have a brother, stop posting dicks.

she was going for a block and grab of the girls hand which went down and away, opened her up for the head kick.
>15322619 Full sparta.
It was on the news. Dude was waiting for a ride with his family outside and had a young daughter with a mental disability. His daughter was getting frightened cause the group of young girls was harassing her and her parents. The big dude was the father and defended himself when that girl aggressively approached him (see video) he got arrested for hitting her cause she was a minor.
>white whores fighting is the blacks fault
I hate when no girl goes for the bikini rip off.
Funny comments are great, but not that bullshit you linked. Wste of space but this is 4chins and there just isnt no upvote system so deal with it princess. All the idiots here are equals.
When you choke someome into becoming a fart machine.
someone got the full video then?
Wow Biocunts have been sucking nigger dick so long they're started to act like nigs. biocunts replacement with fembots and artificial wombs cannot come too soon
I've seen this before, but I still can't figure out what race these girls are. Are they asian or mexican? Judging by their violence, and the cursing, and the use of the word "ay", I'm going to assume that they are beaners. I know the girl getting choked out has tan skin, but some asian people(thai for example) have brownish skin. Does anyone know?
"women" >implying these cunts deserve being called women and not pieces of trash. Learn the difference. It's gonna help you in life.
Why are these slavs all so hot, bros?
>>Gets knocked the fuck out >>Wakes up and burns a dart Brilliant. God cunts are dumb.
Pro tip- almost impossible to find a white biocunt which hasn't betrayed her race and rolled coal
that red head is cute looking
>screams in asian god it's like I have a pavlovian reactio

Attached: aa01ec7290f2ce0e3078fd95.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Hey faggots losers. Shut the fuck up will you? These threads always turn into 30 videos and 200 comments because dumbasses like you think anyone cares what you have to say. Shut the fuck up and post videos or fuck off. Fucking newfags.
maybe the hottest girl fight I've ever seen. Sucks it was recorded on a potato.
what is a coalburner
I smoke after a fight, win or lose.
>she just stand there as the nog is clearly about to attack >that security guard can barely walk ?
true, but not all primates have evolved the same.
Bump
> heavy is gud, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always....
This guy is absolutely right, you useless twats. Discussion or interesting comments are great, but you don't need to pollute the board and push threads to the bump limit with mindless comments if all you have to say is "this video make my peepee hard." This isn't the comment section on YouTube. No one cares.
vk com/videos170182591 vk com/videos-59393291 Have fun, guys. Literally hundreds of these on VK. Girl making girls cry, girls forcing other girls to kiss their feet, fighting, etc. All real.
Say it to my face white"boy"
yeah whatever kike
nice
"women" >implying these cunts deserve being called women and not pieces of trash. Learn the difference. It's gonna help you in life.
Triggered. Liberal detected.
The best part of this is that you cant really do shit except whine >waaah pls stop posting unneccesary comments it makae my peepee soft Kys faggot. dont ever tell me what to do
Girls fighting, being beaten, abused , bullied, and abused by other bitches. no videos of girls winning fights against guys please.
Never fight with a cheerleader. theyre fit as fuck
...quick before ze germans get

Attached: aa228b3f477920efd26643aa6c.jpg (89x125, 2K)

Attached: F3916461-634E-44A8-87C8-CBFD6BD01349.png (750x1334, 315K)

does anyone have the one of the asian girl judo-ing the shit out of the basic white bitch?
What's the context of this? Why did the big guy in that situation?
Nigga be nigering
maybe the hottest girl fight I've ever seen. Sucks it was recorded on a potato.
Good job on big mama!!
Wtf is going on here?
Y E E T
that "eeeugh" at :14 gets me every goddamn time
It is not and if you'd ever held a job before you'd know that. Corporations don't decide for someone who got assaulted whether they'd press charges or not, and there'd be a huge lawsuit if an employee got fired for being assaulted. Take your made up shit right back to plebbit.
Same thing happened to my female manager. A black woman got mad that we wouldn't refund her for something without a receipt. She started attacking my manager and trashed the store doing so. I ran to the back and called the police. Corporate was afraid of the company being labeled racist so they fired her. Had like 10 years there too. I submitted my two week notice after that. Fuck nogs.
the difference between a modern white woman and a nigger are almost none.
>get off my land
>wassup nigga *BAM* Kino
Who cares about this white whore? I'm sure she sucked the brother of the black woman later that night and let him came inside her. White women are whores what did you expect? The bitch got put back to her place by the black woman. They suck black cock but when they get beaten they want the white man to came to the rescue. He should ahve let her getting beaten up
>interference in African American culture you mean cultural appropriation?
Yes
The girl was kicking her legs over and over to train her to expect a low kick. Once she shows that she'

Attached: aae8d1e00b15a30e5.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: F8AC05EB-9730-4634-AF0C-01A384801C1B.png (750x1334, 243K)

Attached: 98-34.jpg (1044x1369, 624K)

>"IM BOWSS BITCH" boss of your cell maybe roy fuck nigga you goin jail
haha*
Love how she counters the nog trying to pin her using her leg by leaning into it and slamming her using her own weight.
Is this the actual story?
beautiful
when you forget that cheerleaders workout
like a fucking piata
>they're just like us
Gonna need some cockatrice liquor after this one
Lmao that shit happened in my city. I remember the whole stink about it. Those brats deserved everything they got and should have had it worse. I'm sick and tired of seeing these kids still in middle school acting like full blown adults or thinking they're hard.
Requesting video of two (maybe more) hoes fighting in a parking lot. Based videographer captures their pussies and tits hanging about.
based
I don't want to sound like a tough guy, but let me say this: Fuck you, you pussy. I'm having a hard time believing right now that you are unabashedly admitting that you are a little bitch that won't defend yourself. You're even using some major mental gymnastics to ENCOURAGE being a little bitch. Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone is as much of a little bitch as you, and if they were they would at least have a little shame for their own failure and not pretend it is a good thing and promote it as a good thing.
Are there really videos where girls win?
When a nigger bitch starts taking her shoes off you better go ahead and start punching her in the face.
oh, i was watching it soundless
the blacks are primates
blacks are much more fit by default. While black women exists, black men are a few and would still be more fit than fat white men. The same cannot be said about iq scores thought.
This dumb nigger doesn

Attached: aba90675ebb9f8c9a778538e7f.jpg (124x98, 2K)

www.instagram.com/sophiaesperanza/

Attached: 2019-03-15 14.40.29 7.jpg (1080x1350, 297K)

has anyone watched this one? i skipped thru and it looked fucking awful, can anyone tell me what happens
What's the context of this? Why did the big guy in that situation?
Funny comments are great, but not that bullshit you linked. Wste of space but this is 4chins and there just isnt no upvote system so deal with it princess. All the idiots here are equals.
subhuman races doing what they do best
Good job on big mama!!
I came
did you not hear the snapping sound? that arm was done
Lmao that shit happened in my city. I remember the whole stink about it. Those brats deserved everything they got and should have had it worse. I'm sick and tired of seeing these kids still in middle school acting like full blown adults or thinking they're hard.
Say it to my face white"boy"
>was saying to myself "why do these cunts always go for kicks knowing full well that they dont know how to kick" >this happens a second later Shut me the fuck up
hey pussy are you still there?
bumpin'
based, anyone remember that train rekt thread with over 400 replies that literally had 5 images?
FATALITY!!
>wassup nigga *BAM* Kino
Just brown people doing brown things.
Danielle is a armwrecker.
a white woman who dates blacks. While it does not sound that bad at first, statistics show that marrying blacks is a really really really bad idea unless you dream about being a s

Attached: acf6c3a09bcf62d259ba27015f4eafc.jpg (125x65, 2K)

That armbar.
she was going for a block and grab of the girls hand which went down and away, opened her up for the head kick.
has anyone watched this one? i skipped thru and it looked fucking awful, can anyone tell me what happens
>Corporate was afraid of the company being labeled racist so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH At least we can get some luls while we watch the world burn
They are locals, probably Hawaiian, but could also be Filipino, the mountain range, the people recording and the school all look like something that would be in Hawaii.
swing n a miss
>no videos of girls winning fights against guys please. so this is the kind of broken loser that posts threads like this lol
When lvl99 goes plowing through lvl3s
That's hot asf
:(
I only have man beats the shit out of woman videos :( Can I post
i want to see the aftermath of this one so bad
>being this insecure about blacked shitposts
it's just a different culture
its like in that doom eternal trailer where they shoot the armour points off the burning enemy
Slap ruined this
God fucking damn I hate fucking old/fat guards. Useless pieces of shit are a waste of space. Old, fat, useless, out of shape, fire them all.
Very true user
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ;)
>>Gets knocked the fuck out >>Wakes up and burns a dart Brilliant. God cunts are dumb.
Don't hesitate and just gouge the niggers eyes out.
So what you're saying is that they are the true superior race.
>wa

Attached: b3b5b074c7feb77836a0.jpg (76x125, 2K)

Attached: b9e13d.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>Girls forcing girls to kiss their feet
Get back to the feet

Attached: 1564007027482m.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

>www.instagram.com/sophiaesperanza/

Attached: b26fb06f2dd03c4a1a3.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Y E E T
FATALITY!!
When a nigger bitch starts taking her shoes off you better go ahead and start punching her in the face.
The best part of this is that you cant really do shit except whine >waaah pls stop posting unneccesary comments it makae my peepee soft Kys faggot. dont ever tell me what to do
>I ran to the back lololol
mods fault
I've seen this before, but I still can't figure out what race these girls are. Are they asian or mexican? Judging by their violence, and the cursing, and the use of the word "ay", I'm going to assume that they are beaners. I know the girl getting choked out has tan skin, but some asian people(thai for example) have brownish skin. Does anyone know?
Based
neck yourself nigger
Self defense, not guilty
Is this edited with chimp noises or is this real sound? What the actual fuck
Serving 15 years
its like in that doom eternal trailer where they shoot the armour points off the burning enemy
>SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST SOME VIDEOS shut the fuck up and post a video
>HEADSHOT 10/10 ACCURACY
You can see the moment pink tanktop knows she fucked up. But leans into it anyway.
based cameraman

Attached: b6.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Two girls not flailing wildly and yanking each others hair?...not sure if real.
The Pacific people evolved many double-joints to defend against squid attacks.
It was on the news. Dude was waiting for a ride with his family outside and had a young daughter with a mental disability. His daughter was getting frightened cause the group of young girls was harassing her and her parents. The big dude was the father and defended himself when that girl aggressively approached him (see video) he got arrested for hitting her cause she was a minor.
Requesting video of two (maybe more) hoes fighting in a parking lot. Based videographer captures their pussies and tits hanging about.
Lay off the meth you retarded, butthurt flyover hick
>no videos of girls winning fights against guys please. so this is the kind of broken loser that posts threads like this lol
Based
Danielle is a armwrecker.
Good job then, niggers fucjing suck chimps
bumpin'
as if any of you could resist slapping that perfect ass.
Girls fighting, being beaten, abused , bullied, and abused by other bitches. no videos of girls winning fights against guys please.
In the south, which isn't majority nigger. We had a bitch come in for an interview with a BLM shirt on. She was unqualified, unkept, and a bitch to the hiring manager. They hired her. Rich (the guy who pushed it through) said it was be

Attached: b7.jpg (125x102, 3K)

Attached: b74de93c5b54f09a86fb686.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Attached: ktd10b1wqxu21.jpg (2065x3000, 968K)

Attached: b82d.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: b96f98239.jpg (125x70, 2K)

followed, danke

Attached: mr22.jpg (580x579, 260K)

GOD i wish that were me

Attached: b96fdc141.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Attached: 1553344.jpg (2263x3000, 996K)

Attached: ptyP9UJ.jpg (1920x800, 241K)

how many celebs you follow? do you have a separate account?

lots, no separate account, instagram is for looking at ass everyone knows dis

o my gad

Attached: b402d5c36d90547d3ce.jpg (75x125, 2K)

Attached: gsasmxr53wb31.jpg (1118x699, 49K)

DOA extreme beach volleyball vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=wlom4mImhME

suds

Attached: zp3w511.jpg (2800x1866, 750K)

i bet you wish your parents loved you too.

I follow 106 on my secret account

Attached: 3tbueib1du431.jpg (2000x3000, 476K)

Attached: 7FEBAB7C-305F-4414-8E65-C04C2C12D7AB.jpg (736x1105, 75K)

daisy scares me but i like it

Attached: 780490.jpg (3840x2400, 1.15M)

Attached: Ana (88).jpg (1200x1563, 135K)

Attached: 933FD2DB-D5FD-4197-9BF9-8F257589C022.gif (250x250, 1.19M)

Attached: 5245252134.jpg (1280x800, 95K)

wow

Attached: b931d0a.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>wow

Attached: b68495.jpg (125x82, 2K)

Attached: Ana (293).jpg (1280x1992, 237K)

:) my bride is so lovely

Attached: Ana (9).jpg (1536x1958, 348K)

Attached: ba0b0ece50404f1ec8.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Attached: 3001199334433.gif (280x442, 1.65M)

Attached: 2pyukxqpo6f01.jpg (1000x1334, 218K)

no kidding, you are one lucky user

Attached: 524524325.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 524135235231.webm (640x360, 292K)

nice

Attached: 2018-09-26 .jpg (1080x1334, 96K)

Attached: bfad3b622d9f93a357947.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Gorgeous Brideanon

Attached: nina_mouthdrop.webm (246x246, 143K)

Attached: c4d6e9593b0f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

doe s spamming take your mind off of the fact your mom is gettting d.p.ed by tyrone and jerome while your cuck dad is sucking off some ladyboy?

Attached: 1536652.jpg (1331x2000, 286K)

Attached: c.jpg (125x97, 2K)

Attached: 1533984266851.jpg (770x1299, 98K)

i'm okay never being lucky again after i got this win ::U
ty

Attached: Ana (69).jpg (425x638, 129K)

Attached: 1552236553.jpg (940x545, 62K)

Attached: 451254125412.jpg (720x876, 117K)

he's already said his parents aren't together anymore :'-(

Mmmmmmm my bone

I’m very dominant in bed with girls. But there’s this one fat girl that uses a strap on and I call her daddy and she makes me want to become a full time sissy.

Attached: 41nsdnwh7qz21.jpg (1080x1624, 166K)

:'-c

Attached: c5fcb7f86fc83e8093f76c2d.jpg (93x125, 2K)

yeah i can see why. after having a shit tier kid like that.

that might be the sweetest thing I've read all day

Attached: c1bf94c871b96.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>yeah i can see why. after having a shit tier kid like that.

Attached: c7ff3ab9793.jpg (125x124, 3K)

>Mmmmmmm my bone

Attached: c669b69d06.jpg (125x62, 2K)

>that might be the sweetest thing I've read all day

Attached: c9afdf9e5.jpg (125x65, 2K)

>I’m very dominant in bed with girls. But there’s this one fat girl that uses a strap on and I call her daddy and she makes me want to become a full time sissy.

Attached: c19b4f8389649d7f8241a873.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Attached: c1643b84566ab70e01d6.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: ca3b0.jpg (79x124, 2K)

i cant help myself talking about her I guess :vv

Attached: Ana (121).jpg (640x800, 77K)

Attached: ca7b6ea9e9b1e8b7fae18a4ca4c.jpg (124x70, 2K)

Attached: cea.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: cec8065b575ce.jpg (96x125, 2K)

>doe s spamming take your mind off of the fact your mom is gettting d.p.ed by tyrone and jerome while your cuck dad is sucking off some ladyboy?

Attached: cf6.jpg (125x72, 3K)

Attached: cf62e977f5d376d7708cbd5a.jpg (125x95, 2K)

Attached: d2b314e4b6e8a2d642ee460bbc3fa99.jpg (125x70, 2K)

well I certainly can't blame you for that

yup they obviously failed as parents. raising a douche who seeks negative attention by annoying random people on the internet. they must be embarrassed as fuck. they prolly can't show their faces in public.

>i cant help myself talking about her I guess :vv

Attached: d2c3a3fde360268c500d48b1d00435a.jpg (83x125, 2K)

>yup they obviously failed as parents. raising a douche who seeks negative attention by annoying random people on the internet. they must be embarrassed as fuck. they prolly can't show their faces in public.

Attached: d2d1fa8064e62401f2c66f.jpg (101x125, 2K)

>well I certainly can't blame you for that

Attached: d339c9e542a3d65dcc2c4c9115.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: d4922c1ffa61.jpg (124x82, 2K)

Attached: d9399b5b49a.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: 3kgr3z5g1yc21.jpg (1280x2120, 868K)

Attached: db90b3bafdbbf58d0e944.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: daisy-ridley-by-marc-grob-for-time-magazine_2.jpg (1200x1534, 117K)

Attached: dcd16c19ff48ade79670.jpg (125x56, 2K)

oh let me guess you were the ladyboy your dad was fucking lol.

Attached: dd333f8e771b32.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>oh let me guess you were the ladyboy your dad was fucking lol.

Attached: de8cf7f27a3.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Attached: de407f2a2933af72adf8d438a57bd4.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: df2.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: e13e9c91f36c6e780.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: e037f246702edb243a7b6d0ec6f12.jpg (125x73, 2K)

Attached: e62a9a2dcb81ad5c922fdc36aa797.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: e85a7c5c3d1972a499bb0535.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: e5780.jpg (108x125, 2K)

well if it helps you cope with your pathetic excuse for a life go ahead a keep spamming i have other shit to do and my gf gets off work here in a few minutes. enjoy your pathetic existence.

Attached: eaea8150f7c592815c7c9.jpg (76x124, 2K)

one day you will find a nice bride too

Attached: Ana (8).jpg (768x768, 64K)

>well if it helps you cope with your pathetic excuse for a life go ahead a keep spamming i have other shit to do and my gf gets off work here in a few minutes. enjoy your pathetic existence.

Attached: eb060a5a4557febeb.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: ec176a086.jpg (83x125, 2K)

ur gf? u mean u only have one? lmao, grow up kid, i've got four and all of them are coming over 2 my hot tub 2nite

Attached: ece1b.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Attached: ee33c5553813cbc955b9fa10ebaf30.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: ee2369131a915f1b28.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: eeb.jpg (121x125, 3K)

if she was even half as pretty as your bride she'd be three times too pretty for me

Attached: efc85e6acdfc3a7859c556c2.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: f3e1928540943d72f.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: f7a55e3074ee29d953.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Attached: f8c71bf.jpg (93x125, 2K)

if i can do it, so can you!

Attached: Ana (182).jpg (800x800, 88K)

Attached: f9d3fea10e5b0e0.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: f9ee4a12e3ea69aa7be0ba.jpg (125x88, 2K)

Attached: f0761641e6ab13537506071466f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: fa7ca21c65064.jpg (70x125, 2K)

thank you for the encouragement bridebro!

be powerful and you will find much success

Attached: Ana (163).jpg (1350x900, 225K)

Attached: fb65.jpg (83x125, 2K)

I will try to be powerful then

ana and I are rooting for you!

Attached: Ana (30).jpg (492x752, 53K)

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (277x182, 7K)

maybe one day we can go on a double date, you, ana, me, and my future bride

crossdressing feels amazing and feminization hypnosis works

that would be very nice, we would love that!

Attached: Ana (44).jpg (800x1066, 167K)

based, redpilled, and high IQ

maybe to a nice italian restaurant, my treat

a couple of spaghets, a bottle of wine, sounds lovely

Attached: Ana (218).jpg (564x921, 84K)

Attached: fc3b33f81692e25cf6cd62b8e099dc3.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>a couple of spaghets, a bottle of wine, sounds lovely

Attached: fc7e805949db954.jpg (125x68, 2K)

Youre so right. When I slip on a pair of lace panties everything feels right.

maybe two bottles even

Attached: fc140379ae69.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: fcf08feba7fe6.jpg (125x60, 1K)

4 people, we could probably handle 3 :0

Attached: Ana (208).jpg (700x1050, 152K)

Attached: fdb093eade4df153e.jpg (125x73, 2K)

Attached: ff58fde3b4.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Attached: a0d1e43ffb85a3fc0a81cd17546711.jpg (94x125, 3K)

Attached: a2b15e4f308067c6edc066ce1887.jpg (125x75, 2K)

disc tuv5qY

as long as no one expects me to drive home

>my treat
You know it's going to be several hundred dollars

Attached: tos an.webm (640x800, 345K)

nice trips, and you can just take an uber !

Attached: Ana (65).jpg (1536x1958, 614K)

Secret discord gg/9aPsPvY

just means I need to save up a little for it, I'll make it work
that's right, I guess you guys have uber in the city

we'll figure it out !
user and his future bride make good money, it'll be ok.

Attached: Ana (145).jpg (1540x800, 561K)

I'm going to start my bride search first thing tomorrow!

hell yes! it will be very easy for someone as powerful as you, no doubt

Attached: Ana (154).jpg (1080x718, 51K)

I would kill all of you just to lick her asshole.

I'll probably find her by lunch time

you'll be even quicker than i was

Attached: Ana (85).jpg (1200x1655, 156K)

how long did it take you and ana to find each other?

I jerk off by fingering my asshole until I cum soft

I started doing it about 5 years ago and it pretty quickly became the only way I can or even want to have an orgasm. For the last at least 3 years when I get horny I don't even get hard unless I start using my dick for something - my body's natural response to arousal is to send blood rushing to and heighten the sensitivity in and around my ass.

we've known each other for 4 years :)

Attached: Ana (266).jpg (1080x1079, 405K)

the end is near

Attached: 2018-08-21 21.46.09 1851216068092023432_14105697.jpg (1080x1233, 272K)

that is quite some time! has she been your bride the whole time?

this is some seriously pathetic shit, please stop

no of course not, you don't just immediately meet someone and get married

unless you're you, tomorrow, i guess

Attached: Ana (152).jpg (595x590, 70K)

well how long have you been married?

march 2018