Help Yea Forums, I lied to online friends and said I had sex, they wanna see pics of condoms...

Help Yea Forums, I lied to online friends and said I had sex, they wanna see pics of condoms. Can someone send a pic of condom packet in hand?

Attached: ricky.png (1077x923, 1.35M)

How hard is it to go buy condoms?

yeah but only if you go buy me some jalepono chips and chicken fingers the good kind 8 bucks

they want it within 15 minutes

was it really that hard to come up with OC for this place?

deal, ill send it for condom pics

Tell them you didn't use condoms.

Tell them you don't have condom anymore so you can't take a pic.

Tell them to go stuff it and that you don't have to send them anything to prove you did the easiest thing in the world and had sex

Attached: OP.png (540x527, 319K)

Attached: 0dI43rs.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

pls b

Never get tired of this gif

>have condoms
>have to remember to throw them out every year so friends dont find old condoms

I live in a cold rural hell hole thats impoverished and everyone is retarded like that. I almost escaped and god trapped me here like a prisoner.

I cry every time I see that show

How about you don't worry about lying about being a virgin. Only faggots and juvenile retarded apes mock others for being a virgin. This isn't high school man. And if you ARE in high school, rise above it. Half the idiots making fun of you will end up NEVER leaving their home town and working at the local gas station. For those jackass faggots that are gonna say "Huhuhuh. Lel. Says the virgin!" Grow the fuck up you ignorant fucking larps. You are nothing but tall tale telling yarn spinners anyway. But no, I'm not a fuckin' virgin. But I don't need to prove shit to a bunch of anonymous neckbeards online. What beta style bullshit. Don't be a vagina OP.

frigg off ricky!

You know, you have a point

>Only faggots and juvenile retarded apes mock others for being a virgin. This isn't high school man.
99% of people belong to those who mock or worse just quietly judge you and act cold af

Here ya go fucking gaylord.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-212734_Chrome.jpg (1078x996, 533K)

The teen girl would introduce her boyfriend to her parents,in that prank
the guy looked like a hobo

Attached: d2b83e95f152496f60afd216e5b7e2de.jpg (2035x3025, 1.86M)

randy

i am the liquor

Attached: 4AB38346-9732-43C3-956D-22F6CF5ED56D.jpg (490x414, 38K)

I used to be nervous about people finding out I was a virgin. But that was when I was like 15. Then the following year at 16 I lost it to my girlfriend in my bedroom. As I got older and became a fuckin' man, I realized how pathetic all that shit was. And in my own experience, I saw some of those same idiots working at the local deli and other local places. They never left and were driving the same shitty cars they had in high school. They were doing the same things, hanging with the same people, doing NOTHING crazy or interesting with their lives. And to think I was fearful of THEIR opinion? Losers. I wasn't the strong kid in school. It wasn't until freshman year that I got into my first fight. It was with a kid that had bullied me since 4th grade. I whooped his ass bad too. I finally snapped. Needless to say, people stopped looking at me like a bitch after that. I recall a girl coming up to me after my suspension and she just stared at me. So I sai "What the fuck are you looking at?" She said "I'm trying to see where he hit you but you look just fine! He looks fucked up." as she chuckled. I turned the hall and his face was blimped out like a basketball where I landed my first right hook. He had a black eye for like a week. He never talked to me again. Bullied me for 5 years, but after I got him, he never spoke to me one more time. After that encounter, I grew up and got stronger. So when I see kids fearing the same faggots that put me down in school, I give em some tough love and some advice where I can. I remember what it feels like to be weak. Never again.

you have experienced nothing you fucking normie priviliged fuck, fuck off

You don't know me at all. So who are you talking to? I assume YOU still live at home too, huh. You see, I am still living in my old neighborhood. But the difference between you and I is that I won't hide from it in shame as you do. All the jock types and the "prep" types that wore the expensive, fruity clothes and drove the nice cars mom and dad bought them, they are terribly ashamed to be seen at the local store because all of THEIR privilege lead them nowhere. I remember weekends with my father where he didn't have power. We sat up and played bored games in candlelight and ate takeout food because all the food in the fridge spoiled because there was no electricity. Don't tell me what I've experienced idiot. You know nothing about my life.