Who has Bella Thorne's videos??

Who has Bella Thorne's videos??

Attached: IMG_20190725_113202.jpg (1152x2048, 164K)

So hot. Need the videos!

Attached: IMG_20190725_113200.jpg (1152x2048, 174K)

You try the number in the photo you tard?

post em here user

Attached: image40.jpg (640x589, 54K)

oh shit, need those!

very attractive.
respect that she didn't want to become a victim.
I really like this woman.

She looks like a loose crack whore. She's disgusting and plasticy

>femanon detected.
salty much?

someone post em

Her dad died when she was 13 and says her molestation stopped when she was 14. So who was her abuser?

Attached: 1.jpg (420x600, 43K)

WTF is the point of having to invite 5 other members?

Its an IP Scam

legit asking, do you really believe her?

I don't know what to think. She is a major attention whore trying really hard to push her shit book, but it would also explain why she's such a fucking slut, getting fucked since age 6

Attached: bellathslip959.png (1080x1920, 750K)

Every other girl I know got diddled at some point in their life.

I witnessed some of the groping and arm grabbing first hand.

This board is proof that men are desperate and are willing to take any opportunity.

I mean it makes sense why she behaves the way she does.

you've convinced me. I do worry about women in the future, and the human race by extension. Having entire generations of women who have been abused by men will not end well.

particularly for men.

also

Attached: bellathro648.png (1080x1920, 1.84M)

>Have this qt cunny in your home.
>Be her authority figure and be adored by her.
>She has to follow what daddy or big brother says.
>Doesn't understand what sex is or what is appropriate.
>Don't take advantage of her.

Faggot detected.

Attached: 1bellanew3_1.jpg (580x486, 40K)

Differentfag
She was definitely abused. Keep an eye out for her dating/marrying an older man.

could you give me the technical details of what it does? never heard about ip scams and kinda want to know how to defend myself, just need an explanation of what it is and what it does.

What straight male wouldn't schlep that? That's the only point of having a daughter, and the perk of being an older brother.

>Cuddles, tickles, and kisses.

Who?

>legit asking, do you really believe her?
I mean it's plausible, but as a rule I wouldn't just believe much of anything she has said for a while. She just does everything she can to get her name in the news, be it for double dipping on "coming out" to abuse to fights with her ex to whatever. She's flaky af and anything she says should be viewed with great skepticism.

Or the perk of being an older cousin

That's all classical acting out behavior for someone who went through child sexual abuse.

Why do you think almost every star on a Dan Schneider show went nuts?

>That's all classical acting out behavior for someone who went through child sexual abuse.
It can be, granted, but it can also work the other way as well: being desperate for attention plus being crazy leading to making up stories. Which is the cause and which is the effect? That's the question here.