Any of you Yea Forumscels need relationship advice? I'll be on for a bit

Any of you Yea Forumscels need relationship advice? I'll be on for a bit.

Attached: yosz4T8-sea-otter-wallpaper.jpg (958x512, 58K)

asl

Humans are baaaadddd

Attached: 1564157253497.jpg (720x599, 40K)

29 m us

why do you think you can give anyone advice?

Not like I'd ever get a chance to use it.

I'm married now, have a lot of experience dating/fucking beforehand.

You might some day. At the very least I'm here to listen to you vent.

By some freak miracle, I once had a girl interested in me. Fucked it up and now I'm back with nothing in my life.

Life is very long. There will be other woman. Why do you say that you fucked up?

Just didn't know what I was doing. We could talk for hours, but I guess I just lacked the stones to really take my shot, ask her out, try and make something happen.

Hmmm.... so you were friends and just never made it to the dating the stage? While that sucks in the short term, I gotta say you have a much more positive attitude towards it than most. Female friendship is the road that will eventually lead dating. Of course not every woman you're friends with will be into you, and you won't be into every woman that you're friends with. But someday make enough friends and eventually with one of them you'll find that you click on a level beyond friendship.

In my experience this doesn't usually happen with someone you've known for a long time. The friends of friends game is really where you make those connections that turn into dating. A lot of women are looking for men who are "vouched for." Having good female friends who you've treated well is a sign that you are A. not a psycho B. willing to view a woman as a person and not a sex object

Yeah, i wanna know how to find a girl that's not a basic bitch and has a fucking brain, I hate how society makes it so easy for people to skate by on so little

Where are you trying to meet women now? I definitely identify with your frustration, it can feel hard to find an intelligent woman, especially since a lot woman who actually are intelligent are conditioned to dumb themselves down so that they're not threatening to men. I think having the right dating pool makes a big difference.

Attached: darkerCave.jpg (1920x1280, 525K)

Kind of you to say.

I know I gotta go out and meet more girls if I'm ever to have a chance, but how do adults even meet each other? Like, I checked out meetup.com a while ago and all I found around me are religious groups and comp sci seminars. I'm not religious and I doubt the people at seminars are going their to pick up dates.

Lol, thats fair enough. Religion is not my thing either, and yeah comp sci remains a pretty big sausage fest (currently enrolled in a class with 26 dudes and 2 women lol).

Any sports you're interested in? I met some really great people through a pick-up ultimate frisbee league that happened at my local park. Nothing really intense, but a lot of fun and a lot of good people.

how do i get my totally real girlfriend to go ass to mouth?

I won't brag about my muscle mass, but I'm down for some outdoors fun. I could check around to see if there are any groups.

That's beyond my power. My wife and I do anal, but after my dick is in her ass she doesn't want it near her face. I'm always like....... Biiiiiitch, I have been licking your asshole for years and you don't see me complaining about the taste, now eat up.

So yeah, I don't know if you figure something out with you very real girlfriend let me know.

IDK, just through friends I guess, I have one friend who fits the bill but 1.she's in a relationship and 2.she's wicca and believes in spirits and shit so that wouldn't work out

Attaboy! Yeah, I'm not a gym rat by any means, but I love running around for a bit. Also, maybe check if there are any non-religious volunteer groups in your area? Good people to be met planting trees or serving at the soup kitchen.

Lol at witch bae. Weirdly I think that would be a turn on for me, but that's beside the point. Are your friends fuckups? Who's your smartest friend? Spend more time with that friend. Also can I ask what age you are (roughly)? If you're at school it's easy to meet a smart girl. Later on, you gotta put in some effort to find them.

Yeah, I'm pretty young and my smartest friend is a loser like me, also pretty much all my friends are either the best of the worst or the worst of the best, I graduated early so I have a fuckton of time to do whatever but I live in buttfuck nowhere suburubia. Not old enough to get college girls, not young enough to get high school girls. People don't really liek em cause I have long-ish hair and that'ss too much for tier fucking brains to process I guess, I'm planning on cutting it a bit shorter anyway tho

You dont know dogshit. How could you give someone advice if you dont know the struggle?

Yo so you're between college and high school? Just wait dude. There will be tons of smart women. Just pursue your interests and you will cross paths with nerdy women. It truly blew my mind when I made that leap up to college. It completely changed my outlook on what I wanted from a partner.

Attached: 40njeiC-sloth-wallpaper.jpg (1680x1050, 437K)

yeah, a friend of mine who's in college in in their college's DnD club so I guess that would be a place to meet cool people, apparently the gender ratio for those things is surprising these days

Okay. Tell me about the struggle then. What's going on with you?

I have this bullet i dodged. How can I unfuck her and be the lucky sloppy 1000th cuck?

Kill yourself

Yep! It's definitely appealing to a wider audience, and you can be part of that change if you invite more women to whatever game you find yourself a part of. Also, theatre on the technical or acting side can be a great place to meet people. Any club. Even your classes. The one key is that you can't go to these places for the express purpose of meeting women. They will be able to tell and it will come off as extremely creepy.

I'm really confused by this sentence can you try and rephrase?

Yikes dude. You okay?

>dating outside/after college and highschool

Yeah for me that all happened through my work and through going to friend's parties and meeting people. I met wife a few years after college at my old senior project partner's housewarming party. We were putting our beers into the fridge at the same time and hit it off.

In the few years before that there were a ton of dead ends: women I liked who didn't like me back, one or two date relationships, awkward parties. But eventually I found someone I clicked with. I didn't go to that party looking to meet someone, but I was just in the right place at the right time. It's a numbers game.

I was also gonna ask, what's the nerdiest place on the internet, like what's the online community that makes /sci feel inadequate? I'm trying to be a tryhard before college so I can coast by on background knowledge and try to establish an actual personality. Also I know not to go to places JUST to get girls, I'm dumb about socializing but I'm not a creep, I wouldn't do something just to make myself appealing to women.

hmmmm... if you're trying to get a ton of knowledge beforehand check out placed like udemy, edX, and other free online courses. Some are shit, but the well-reviewed and popular classes will usually be from top-tier universities and give you a ton of knowledge. Not as good as being in the class itself, but not a bad substitute.

Also, be careful of what you're describing there of trying to coast and "establish a personality." If you want to attract a smart woman you should be smart yourself. Don't dumb yourself down in the hopes it will make yourself more attractive.

Yeah, that's fair.
Thanks for all the help user!

Met a girl when i was visiting back home for a couple days. We only had time to meet for one lunch and we really hit it off. Had to leave the next day several states away but we talked every day for 2 months before she broke it off saying we shouldn't go further romantically because of distance. I've really grown to care for her and I know she likes me a lot. We rarely talk now and its only if i message her first. Is it over forever?

Hmmm... probably. I'm sorry to say. I would take her at her word if she says she doesn't want to do long distance. Unless fate puts you in the same place again, it's going to be really hard for the realtionship to gain traction, and under the circumstances, I definitely wouldn't recommend relocating to pursue a relationship. There's no guarantee she'd view that as a grand romantic gesture.

I'll be back home in around 6 months, but shes moving due to school at the end of next year and i may take a job somewhere else again.

Don't rearrange your whole life for her. It sounds like you two has something special, but at the risk of being completely trite, there are other fish in the sea.

Long distance is really really really hard, and unless you're both 100% sure you've found your forever person, it's not worth it. You'd be depriving yourself of the opportunity to meet other amazing people, to take the job you want, to live your best life.

The job I'm taking is where I'm going to be for a while but shes still trying to figure out what she's trying to do with her life. She may move away again but I'm not rearranging my life for her as much as I'd like too.

Look up Coach Corey Wayne.

Attached: CW.jpg (400x400, 20K)

beware of pickup artists. I don't know this dude, specifically, but the friends I've had go down the PUA path have not ended up in successful long term relationships