Are Democrats all just dumb as fuck or are they merely misinformed?

Are Democrats all just dumb as fuck or are they merely misinformed?

Attached: President Trump.jpg (822x924, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/white-voters-without-a-degree-remained-staunchly-republican-in-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=-c0jMsspE7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
youtube.com/watch?v=36arQMNldaw
axios.com/hillary-clinton-2016-election-votes-supreme-court-liberal-justice-1b4bc4fc-9fad-44b4-ab54-9ef86aa9c1f1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jDTBsAoCFHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe you think so

both. but mostly the first one

Democrats are indeed dumb as fuck
Basically as dumb as republicans, actually.

Definitely both. They live in a bubble and have giant egos too.

Attached: 20190725_122740.png (1061x708, 352K)

Blinded by rage

Still mad she lost?

You misspelled Republicans *

And yes they are that dumb if they're fooled by fucking donald trump

>orange man bad

They have very low self worth, so I think he's just mad about his soy diet and low testosterone.

Attached: 20190725_122621.png (1428x638, 150K)

They are stubborn and ignorant. There's no reason to believe anything other than what the Mainstream Media tells them. If they voted Democrat years ago, they'll vote for them again, just because there's a D after their name. It's pathetic they choose not to grasp the depths of complex political opinion.

Republicans are more informed than Democrats in many political topics, because they're on the defensive given the Mainstream Media and Twitter social bubbles prevent Democrats from seeing a world outside of their misinformed lies.

Republicans take on complex political topics, and see each person as individuals.
Democrats willfully misinform and diverge from politics knowing statistics and facts won't support their emotion-based platform. It's why they seem so stupid, because they're by default irrational.

Meanwhile, Moderates just sit back and laugh at everyone else.

They're hardly the same.

They are all pedophiles.

Attached: 1563909925288m.jpg (1024x781, 88K)

a bit of both

blindly trust the media and dont have enough life experience to understand everyone is on their own

That's a pretty verbose way of saying "yes o.o, we actually are this stupid. "

Ironic, since so many Mainstream Media sources like CNN are suffering in ratings as of late. Maybe even when they're accustomed to lies and deceit, they lied so much even their viewerbase has had enough.

Why so triggered, bro?
>Poor little republican snowflake.

He fools you every single day.
Remember how he banned asylum for aliens that pass through another country?
Remember how he released 95% of the kids from the "cages"?
No? Because the media is constantly saying orange man bad.
You woke faggots on Twitter are too busy sucking each other's dicks and the average Joe American sees that Trump is the only one looking out for his interest. Not trying to give illegals health insurance, or raising the minimum wage, or start fucking communism.

Attached: 20190725_122705.png (2473x606, 284K)

Aw yeah, you mad.

>As long as I say anything in retaliation, no matter how stupid or weak it makes me look, I'll win in my mind.

Just remember: We don't have to live with you, YOU do. Make it something worth respecting, you cuck.

neither, they're all corrupt

>You woke faggots on Twitter are too busy sucking each other's dicks and the average Joe American sees that Trump is the only one looking out for his interest. Not trying to give illegals health insurance, or raising the minimum wage, or start fucking communism.
literally this

>lets give illegals healthcare
what the actual fuck is that? who even came up with this?

Republicans and Democrats weren't the same. Your statement WAS true.
Then obama/trump happened and the right jumped right into the deep end with the left.
It's all a shit show and if you can't acknowledge that then you're part of said shit show.

Oh yeah. Previous CNN employees are calling them out for their orange man bad rhetoric. People just don't care anymore. The economy is great, and his approval rating has never been higher.

Why?
I just said the left is AS dumb as the right (which strongly implies I'm neither) and some obviously right bent fool got triggered like a little bitch.
At least other user gave a reason why be believes the right is superior rather than "hurr durr you still mad she lost." Which is exactly proving the point I had made.
Whatever though.
Stay triggered.

Stay triggered too

>democrats

>dumb as fuck

>posts a picture of donald trump

trump supporters are as dumb as the people you are refering to

Both sides are dumb. Trump is definitely corrupt, deal with it, look at every bill he's supported and tell em how many of them are tax breaks for him and the class he lives in

No one cares what you think minority.

Attached: 20190725_122419.png (1443x727, 325K)

not sure why anyone would be,donald trump is as left wing as hillary would of been.i mean,after 8 years of saying about how obama was gonna take your guns away.it took a republican(yes republican,the same party that preaches about being pro constitution)president to pass gun control

says the white hillbilly who lives in a trailer park.go back to your fucking your sister trumptard

also,there's no difference between the "left"you retards whine about.and donald trump's supporters.this was proven by your attitude towards the presidents disrespect towards the constitution

Haha, remember when she LOST? HAHA! xD

So get in his class, you lazy nigger.

Sure kid.

I think the average dem is incapable of perceiving nuance, because it’s too much to think about if things aren’t just black & white.

I don't live in a trailer park. I own the a trailer park. Several, actually.
>$27k net monthly income

That attitude is why you're losing.

Attached: 20190725_122501.png (1152x791, 361K)

And it's too bad she isn't in jail yet.
Guess they're waiting for the wall first?

>net monthly income

we all know trump supporters are poor and stupid.you dont even have to pretend

your right,except you probably think trump is winning.when its the opposite.there's a reason you morons lost house majority and it wasnt mexicans,muslims or the news media's fault

She doesn't need to be in jail. We never have to worry about her winning an election again after being so goddamn humiliated.

>poor
>stupid
Don't forget WINNERS.

>trump
>not winning
Heh.

if anything donald should be in jail for violating the constitution.to bad his idiot supporters dont care unless a scary black democrat is president

2 great examples as to why i consider trump supporters uneducated.if only you understood what the values of the republican party is.you'd hate him just as much as most republicans do

I really couldn't care less what Republican values are. Trump is catering to MY values.

Welcome to the entire history of the US where the president never keeps house/senate except for 3 times in history, oh wait, Trump was one of those times. Jesus christ you're all such delusional cocksuckers.

which is why your not a republican,so get the fuck out along with your president retard

only delusional ones here are trump supporters who consider themselves republicans

>orange fan mad

Attached: at A.png (432x428, 330K)

Sure kid.

you seem to think trump supporters are republicans,they are not.trump supporters are hated by republicans just as much as democrats are

>orange can dad

What does being indoctrinated feel like?

most dont support him. they just dont support the other side more

orange tan fad

"Trump is bad because x"
"That fact is 100% false and in fact the opposite is true"
"uh uh uh orange man bad"

You tell me.

Actually, we benefit from tax breaks you don't get because you don't own an LLC.

Bernie can't afford to pay his own campaign team. The others are fudging the numbers so they don't look as broke as they are. Meanwhile trump is getting more in donations than all of them combined.
The squad is front and center of all the orange man bad news and no one likes them. Aoc is unanimously considered a nut job..and then there's that bitch who married her brother from some shithole country.
The fire truck is on fire and none of you even realize yet.

Attached: 20190725_122527.png (1038x673, 163K)

Attached: It's not like Trump is an idiot or something.gif (312x316, 1.97M)

ITT: Republicans baiting Republicans

Americans are stupid in general

Attached: 1535078894292.gif (500x211, 985K)

Attached: 5snn8mwupim01.jpg (460x696, 49K)

not to mention the democratic debates were a goddamn shitshow.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-022507.jpg (1080x2280, 243K)

Attached: 1561658919351.gif (1600x1200, 861K)

>100% false

>because i dont want to accept reality,everything that makes my president look bad is fake news

fuck off trump supporter,wasnt losing the house majority enough for that lump of turds you call a brain to understand that republicans hate trump and dont want to put up with your shit anymore

What a boss. Why close an umbrella when your servants will do it?

Attached: 1537822679880.jpg (497x453, 63K)

>tax breaks

>from a president who avoids paying his taxes

didnt you hear trumpshit,the working class hates donald trump.just like conservatives and the gun owners

>there's Democrats
>and then there's nazis
Lol the left is so delusional

Attached: 1557972845762-b.jpg (480x576, 57K)

Trips confirms. Trump is a motherfucking BOSS.

I know right, so glad they were there to keep him from making a fool of himself.

Why wouldn't you avoid paying taxes if doing so were legal? Are you fucking retarded?

says the trumptard who thinks the right is going to trade 2018 years of gun rights support for immigration.the delusional ones are trump and his supporters,the left is in better shape right now then the republican party.but go head and call it fake news,like you do everything else trumpshit

Attached: u5x1fs1yca631.jpg (720x652, 61K)

Not a badge of honor. Now F. O.

As long as I'm not paying for Pedro's anchor baby I don't give a fuck

funny,a trump supporter calling somebody else retarded.go back to collecting welfare in your trailer park now

Attached: 1526536778359.jpg (633x551, 40K)

>wasnt losing the house majority enough
midterms almost always result in lost seats you silly incel

Attached: 1542147666305.png (640x909, 22K)

>i dont give a fuck

>except for the fact ive shit on the republican party's values with my president who caused republicans to already lost the midterms

fuck off nigger,take your trump guy and make your own party

Attached: 1518286224346.webm (360x360, 1.27M)

>hurr durr incel

go figure,the trumpshit gets mad and uses his buzzwords.suprised you didnt cry about mexicans,muslims or the media

again, you fucking troglodyte. Almost every US president in history has lost the house and senate during midterm elections. You pointing out that Trump losing house seats while gaining senate seats being somehow a loss for Trump shows how goddamn retarded you are.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_10_20181009_Midterm_Performance.jpg (960x923, 92K)

I'm not calling it fake news. Your libtard news is reporting it to you. The problem is you're the minority and everyone is looking at you and laughing.
Your echo chamber circle jerk is the only one that thinks you have a chance.

Attached: b29.jpg (680x1058, 86K)

yeah,but the difference between other presidents and trump is.those other presidents believed in the values of the party they represent.trump doesnt,he's as left wing as hillary clinton.time to take your sister's pussy out of your mouth and realize republicans hate trump and his supporters

Are Republican shills all just traitors or are they merely Russians?

>libtard news

oh really trumpshit? its not fake news,even though you used the term "libtard".sure,time to realize republicans hate you and get the fuck out

"I made an uneducated statement that has no basis in fact and got called out for my faggotry. Shit shit shit. Better completely abandon the argument and go on severe damage control. A bit of name-calling should do the trick. I'm such a winner."

Attached: 465747 - Copy.png (312x140, 55K)

Attached: 1552340782658.jpg (500x330, 29K)

I'm impressed it took me this long to realize this was bait.
No one is this stupid.

It's not bait. He's just a retard and when he realized he was proven a retard he put that shit on full to try to save face.

The overwhelming majority of white people who vote D are those with college degrees
>chronicle.com/article/How-a-College-Degree/245014
>brookings.edu/research/2018-voter-turnout-rose-dramatically-for-groups-favoring-democrats-census-confirms/

"... while white citizens, overall, exhibited higher turnout rates than other groups, both the turnout level and recent rise were highest for white college graduates—a group that, nationally, supported Democratic House of Representatives candidates in November’s electionwhile white citizens, overall, exhibited higher turnout rates than other groups, both the turnout level and recent rise were highest for white college graduates- a group that, nationally, supported Democratic House of Representatives candidates in November’s election"

Contrast that with the fact that the overwhelming majority of white people WITHOUT college degrees tend to vote R.
>news.gallup.com/poll/248525/non-college-whites-affinity-gop-trump.aspx
>fivethirtyeight.com/features/white-voters-without-a-degree-remained-staunchly-republican-in-2018/

Considering these inconvenient facts regarding education*, it is therefore either disingenuous, delusional or propaganda (take your pick) to suggest that Democrats are "dumb as fuck".

So I have to respectfully tell you that you're wrong, shut the fuck up, you haven't the slightest idea wtf you're talking about, your ignorance is showing & kys.

OTOH, if you want to equate "merely misinformed" to mean "refuses to see the world in black & white", "insists on not drinking GOP Kool-Aid" or "trusts actual, irrefutable FACTS regarding Trump instead of what Trump himself & his buddies at Fox tell us to believe", then yes I concede Democrats are "merely misinformed".

*claims that you suspect the quality of their education or your personal disapproval of the process itself does not negate the fact that... It's still a fucking education, likely one that you yourself do not possess. Sour grapes?

Attached: Fox News truth statistics.jpg (736x621, 64K)

>trys to make a point about uneducated

>even though he's defending a president who is uneducated

im not a retard,im just drunk and i didnt sleep last night

>Sour grapes
Yes, so much so that they vote against their own interests in order to 'own the libs'.

Hello Police? I've just witnessed a murder...

Come back when your IQ gets above room temperature.

Attached: 1563844299464-b.png (674x597, 400K)

I didn't know so many brown people got out of collage

>Tl;dr
>kys

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-225806_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1683, 506K)

most degrees are obtained by fucking idiots. business, sociology, psychology, etc.

i went to university for a computer science degree, and since i'd finished everything but pure computer science earlier, getting two associate's degrees and some certificates, i took philosophy courses to pad my GPA. i took so many, i need two more to get the bachelor's. when they'll send me a "congratulations" email, i'll be like "whatever" because i'll still need to melt my brain with "operating systems" and "compilers" and "automata". only after i get a STEM degree will i feel like i achieved anything. i might want to go on to master's with computer science, and PhD with philosophy, and pick up a bachelor's in psychology as well, because that shit is enlightening.

i'm a republican and think liberals are fucking retarded.

Kill yourself op

>got out of collage
Was a real mix-match but they got the picture

Kek
"Black man bad" became "orange man bad"
I wonder what will be next

Wait, you mean to tell me that most people who are liberal faggots went to liberal echo-chambers and got brainwashed into thinking orange man bad? Go figure.
Pro-tip. I went to college but I'm actually smart enough to think for myself and not what a gender studies professor tells people to think.
Pro-pro-tip: I voted for gary johnson

Attached: 1bbe395d24dd5f0c026783a451df9c8e.png (500x666, 521K)

what did he violate?

why? "what is aleppo" should have been a glaring warning

>I voted for Gary Johnson

KEK Gary who

yeah, it seems that people with degrees in underwater basket weaving vote dem and people with STEM degrees vote Rep.

Trump and Hillary were bigger warnings

oh I know, but fuck if I'm going to voice support for a candidate who is going to run the country into the ground.

I don't need to voice shit. Gary fucking who. Whos Gary.

>I voted for gary johnson
I firmly believe that the pseudo 2 party system is the primary reason we are in such a fucking mess.
>it's a scripted game of tug-of-war where the only ones getting pulled back and forth in the mud are the citizens.

Attached: 1539813672139.jpg (960x596, 193K)

same. I know it's futile, but I'll always support moving away from the 2 party system

>education
You misspelled indoctrination.

Attached: Jordon Peterson.jpg (706x807, 49K)

Nice bait.

Attached: CultureWar2019.jpg (770x805, 151K)

>the irony

Attached: 22).png (873x793, 687K)

Die filthy hasbarat.

Attached: maga krav.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

The original filename was isameriKKKagay.jpg.

Are Russian shitposters dumb as fuck or do they get paid to waste their time trolling Yea Forums?

Attached: 7-42.jpg (800x481, 151K)

Attached: 1555559175002.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

Attached: 308zjo.jpg (500x618, 62K)

Attached: 00.jpg (3000x1687, 982K)

Are all Americans so fucking dumb they think their vote matters?

Based.

Attached: 15610052364d72.jpg (2048x1151, 568K)

Attached: 1541896087142.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Attached: Co9d8EsUsAEw7PW.jpg (640x640, 85K)

y'all talk shit about how everyone being an NPC, but then you get all your political opinions from /pol/ and no where else

Attached: 74c8.jpg (474x711, 70K)

Why would anyone waste their time tricking Americans when they get tricked by their own govt constantly?
>2008 housing crisis, 9/11, etc....

>Fox News - Where facts don't matter
I would like to here your argument against this. Go ahead, show me what you've got.

youtube.com/watch?v=-c0jMsspE7Y

Attached: Tucker.jpg (698x545, 37K)

Attached: 768_n.png (640x960, 479K)

Attached: 1561935414993.jpg (1280x960, 300K)

Attached: 1564118199193.jpg (320x320, 24K)

> here

FAKENEWS!We also get political onions from the god emperor!

Attached: 1553302131455.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Attached: 1498661313488.jpg (594x417, 61K)

they didn't vote against their own interests. they voted against your interests. big difference.

Fox has been listed as propsganda by the FCC since 2002

Attached: 1563337506972.jpg (1810x2048, 1.03M)

>they didn't vote against their own interests.

Attached: 72643.jpg (590x701, 54K)

Democrats get their news from actual news sources

Republicans get their news from talk radio

>here

Attached: not sure.jpg (604x453, 45K)

then vote against him.

All muriKKKans are dumb as fuck. They got the government they deserve. Let them choke in their own hatred and good riddance.

Attached: 1559797447024.jpg (1232x915, 666K)

Fox has a nasty fucking habit of "misreporting" (always biased of course) and then correcting themselves and apologizing at 3 AM.
Gotta admit that's shady as fuck.

>actual news sources

you mean,the daily show with john stewart? not exactly what id call a real news source,but republicans arent any better.since they get their news from trump's twitter account

not choking. doing just fine.

>all news organizations are liberal

Attached: captain obvious.jpg (490x490, 61K)

Attached: asXcewzeFx66.jpg (592x505, 74K)

imagine being this fucking stupid

Attached: 14424143162290.jpg (428x321, 23K)

The big secret is that there is no liberal media.

>they didn't vote against their own interests.
>errr........

Attached: 1526977484414.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

meanwhile you still believe there was collusion

>mainstream media has a nasty fucking habit of "misreporting" (always biased of course) and then correcting themselves
fixed that for you.

Attached: vitor.jpg (597x562, 44K)

what interests do you think they have?

Honestly if the fact that all the boomers and fucking fossils who have no clue about technology or current matters are mostly voting Republican doesn't clue you in that you are voting for team fucktard, you are just as dumb as they are.

But you don't watch Fox News. You believe that they "misreport" because a liberal news source told you they do that. Why don't you find out for yourself?
>youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU

Attached: jtd25cpjpbby.jpg (400x271, 36K)

You're a moron if you don't.

Attached: Se3pdw.jpg (640x360, 65K)

>conservaCUCK trump sheep getting trolled in their own thread
>based

Attached: theDEEPstate.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

Attached: CNN.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

there was interference, but not collusion.

you think that there are only two sides, and that one is good and one is evil, one is right and one is wrong. I'm here to tell you that you have been tricked. you are being fooled by a mass entity that has nothing to gain from your happiness or freedom, yet has everything to gain from your misery and enslavement. It is many, all with the same goal, yet they despise each other. Doing anything for short term profit, this entity enslaves the working class and exploits their labour efforts in return for the few on top to get all the profit. They've created two political parties that seem like opposites, but both serve the same ideals of the entity's goals. These Democrats and Republicans are merely puppets so that corporate America may live forever. All of this, the ultimate goal of capitalism. No more than money hungry hogs eilling to do anything to exploit and steal, as long as they come up on top. Free yourself from your chains, realise you could be living in a world not fueled by greed, but by production and innovation. A world that strives to make the world a better place, rather than take hold of the labourers by their shackles and drag them through the mud for no other reason than to make selfish gains. Join the labour party. There are more of us, than there are of them.

>it's the j00s!
Ok, Hans.

The republican base is aging boomers who will soon perish from this earth.

Attached: 182rere.jpg (960x640, 90K)

Where is the conspiracy?

When is the impeachment?

Attached: kktor.jpg (918x672, 109K)

Attached: 1529643249190.jpg (960x970, 109K)

but you think fox news is a bunch of liars, so why would you decide to believe that?

Impeachment is toothless without the senate as you are well aware.

Attached: 1564186781541.jpg (1485x2290, 1.35M)

because donald trump told him,thats why

you need to be 18 to post here

so you are believing a liar?

That has nothing to do with believing foxnews. It has everything to do with watching them blindly stumble over themselves as they try to change the narrative every other day.

ngl....

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not think that Trump is absolutely unfit to do the job. Guy reads at a 3rd grade level.

Which is why I voted for him, and I'm gonna vote for him again.He's doing it for the lulz.

It's so funny watching this fucking circus happen. The guy is committing crimes in office and getting away with it and the Republicans are defending him and making the Democrats the bad guys.

Shit is funny as hell. I want 4 more years of this.

After than then yeah.. I think it'll be time to return to our regularly scheduled programming. The circus can only last so long.

stay mad kid

kinda like the dems and their what? 4th attempt at a do over?

kys

im the boomer, youre the kid

Attached: 1529643188968.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

>yes I'm that dumb
>let me tell you about the orange man

take your pills grandpa.

WHAAT... cmon.... This shit is fucking hilarious.

It's like a social experiment that we all get to take part in.

i have, don't worry. your ACA paid for them to keep me alive.

enjoy your declining years

>It's like a social experiment that we all get to take part in.
lmao I like that.
Kind of agree.
Hilarious to see all the shit going down.
Circus, as you say.
Funny fucking shit.

It would be amusing in a fictional world. Not real life.

That's how socialized medicine works you dolt.

They are the product of broken homes with little to no discipline and a diminished moral compass. They are willing to compromise their voice for the sake of tolerance and acceptance. They have no real education besides the indoctrination they have been taught all their lives and their ideas are as outrageous as their policies. What do you think?

But it is fictional. Because in the end. We all die and return to dust.

Eventually the dust will take us all.

I don't think the human race has what it takes to be sustainable. So in the end, isn't all this just a fictional fantasy. When you're dead, you wont know the difference.

but...... it's failed the house which has Democrat majority lol

Attached: 1561849419289.png (261x195, 64K)

i am. thats the point. on your dime. just think of all those trump voters being kept alive on your dime, and you wanna increase spending for it.

then how are my pills getting paid for?

>sage

Attached: 1564012373095.jpg (500x461, 51K)

Attached: 1553731796006.jpg (611x494, 40K)

>sage this trash

Attached: 1563410504335.jpg (2560x1440, 436K)

Yeah, yeah you're a nihilist, good for you.

Attached: 1496958024506.png (500x382, 109K)

>dont forget to sage this trash

Attached: your_dom.png (1048x708, 1003K)

Attached: 1555729606917.jpg (1024x805, 153K)

Congressmen also know it is toothless without the senate. As much as trump deserved impeachment and to be thrown from office, that's just not in the cards no. It could backfire even, which would be even worse. Stop acting like they don't want to impeach. The world isn't black and white.

go back to sucking trump's dick on /pol/ with the rest of the sheep please
>sage

Attached: puppetboy.jpg (736x1074, 115K)

Case in point. Republicans are as dumb as Democrats. Someone says both parties are dumb, and this is the Republican reply. I'm sure the Democratic reply would be "Racist!" to be fair.

You know that your dime pays so single mothers, gays, minorities and even immigrants too.

make me

>sage this cancer

Attached: superior.jpg (956x960, 170K)

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is seeing democrats and republicans shitting on each other for the sake of it?

I couldn't care less about immigrants. I care about how the tax dollars are spent. Trump increased the debt by cutting taxes for megacorps and rich folks, and now McConnell is trying to cut social security and medicare. I don't think Dems are good but they at least are able to listen to facts and give proposals on paying for improvements. All I hear from Republicans is complaining about spending money and not any actual improvement plans.

Who the fuck drew this crap? Do people actually believe this?

Attached: ZmsE8ZF.gif (320x181, 340K)

How do people keep falling for this shit?

Ted Rall also writes and draws cartoons for Sputnik International, a news website platform established by the Russian government-owned news agency Rossiya Segodnya.

What a shocker.

you think that up all on your own?

Attached: 1373055025288.jpg (960x730, 58K)

That isn't what happened at all. Russian broke into the voting booths computers and changed the votes. That's why it's called HACKING. The explanation in your picture isn't even hacking. You do know what hacking is, don't you?

Why don't you cut Fox News off for a little while and actually watch a news program that backs up their claims with legitimate sources.

Attached: maddow.jpg (447x569, 37K)

Kek
Keep defending immorality.
>That'l show them dumb liberals

What's wrong with that?

It's like calling someone a socialist... Nothing wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with being a communist.

It's just a different form of government meant for the greater good of the people.

The fault is in the human weakness of greed and thirst for power.

We're a plague on this planet. A disease. A virus that is slowly killing it.

We have outlived our welcome.

>sage in the options field

Attached: fingers_crossed.jpg (1280x960, 567K)

It means you're acting like a selfish jerk to the detriment of people who actually want to do good in this world. Grow up.

>sage sage sage

Attached: 1344786358474.jpg (470x324, 54K)

>sage goes in all fields

Attached: cantstop.jpg (411x381, 46K)

Attached: 1553488937435.jpg (500x370, 29K)

>sage the trump dick suck party

Attached: 1372451584153.jpg (600x450, 41K)

>sage the troll

Attached: 1345994211498.jpg (712x581, 82K)

Attached: 1561999872034.jpg (960x948, 94K)

The dumbest Democrat is 10x the man, 20x intelligent, and 30x more likeable than the smartest republicunt. Need to lynch all you white-niggers

Attached: 1560278293430.png (700x900, 75K)

dont feed the trolls
>sage

Attached: 1346607153416.jpg (621x720, 43K)

yep. but while youre keeping me alive bitching about boomers, i still have a vote against that

>sage for the ages

Attached: 1400106323406.jpg (496x602, 57K)

>y u no put sage in options ?

Attached: 1389121080854.jpg (126x96, 3K)

>sage this pathetic trash

Attached: 1400108473689.png (1000x872, 22K)

>The dumbest Democrat is 10x the man, 20x intelligent, and 30x more likeable than the smartest republicunt.
and there it is... the smarmy, elitist, self-righteous attitude of many liberals. this is exactly what put Trump in the white house in the first place. if you incels were half as smart as you claim to be, you might try switching up your strategy for 2020, but nah...

Attached: 1563064347215.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

>sage

Attached: 1351557346040.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>As much as trump deserved impeachment and to be thrown from office, that's just not in the cards no.
Well no shit, because you don't have any proof and both the Mueller report and this week's Mueller time turned out to be big fat nothing burgers.

Attached: milton.jpg (590x461, 65K)

Actually, the entire "Russia hacked the election" narrative stems from a Rachel Maddow segment where she implies that Russia using twitter bots a 5 year old could use was "Hacking the election". No voting booths computers were hacked. The entire assertion is that bots creating fake twitter posts hacked your brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

Attached: rachel-maddow.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Bullshit.

>except for when the Russians purged voter rolls
>and that whole voter booth hacking thing in florida
>and a social media campaign designed to confuse people about their polling place/day of the election

I am sorry you are not a smart person

voter booths were actualy comprimised in several states but they are saying even though they broke into them they didn't change any votes

>it never ceases to surprise me how stupid FOX propaganda can make you

brainwashed from gradeschool on up

You won't take my word for it? Fine. Here is a progressive Bernie Sanders supporter making the exact same assertion.

youtube.com/watch?v=36arQMNldaw

Attached: 1498733038325.png (667x670, 386K)

It's not self righteous if it's true, cuck

i guarantee 100% this tard did not read a single word of the Mueller report

>but look, he has some youtube video that confirms his bias!

Attached: failboat.jpg (630x360, 36K)

literally this but why post this here?

If you think old people are clueless and you know everything, you are a fucking embarrassment of a child and should shut the fuck up immediately.

Anyone who isn't a progressive is a Nazi

Attached: Antifa NY.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Dont lump nigger republicans in with National Socalism, okay?

Attached: 1561309916409.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Yes Trump is so smart and intelligent he needs a no spill sippy cup to drink

Attached: TCup.jpg (777x437, 94K)

Well, we like the idea of making this a better country for everyone and not the passed around whore that Trump, Mnuchin, Trump, McConnell, Trump, Ross, Trump, Perdue, Kushner, et al want as they rape the poor thing for every dime she has.

What's the difference? Both are racist.

>trump “I’m completely exonerated!”
>Mueller “I did not exonerate trump!”

Now....who to believe?!?!

Attached: DC0F7A63-AB44-4713-8956-9FC76FBFA4B8.jpg (1022x1024, 167K)

this is complete bs

Have you been living under a rock? Every fucking night for the past two years every news channel on earth has been covering how Russia HACKED the election.

Well, republitards think that lightning can strike twice, in the same place, as their candidate (who incidentally got 3 million less votes than “the most hated candidate in history”) tried to win a 2nd term, only this time without Cambridge Analytica dark arts or Russian interference.

Sounds like delusion to me.

The coming swing to the left will be all Trumps fault

axios.com/hillary-clinton-2016-election-votes-supreme-court-liberal-justice-1b4bc4fc-9fad-44b4-ab54-9ef86aa9c1f1.html

We're actually quite educated. What do you feel we are misinformed about, OP?

>don't let hillary in, she's too corrupt!
>trump appoints useless family
>hires others on loyalty instead of merit with highest turnover rate in recent history as a result
>spends hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars at his own resorts
>exempts his businesses from tariffs he initiates
>gives people within his own wealth bracket a giant tax cut that does nothing for the economy
>fires AG over "disloyalty"
>attempts to obstruct investigation that is displeasing to him
>tries to gaslight public about census question, which he then attempted to defy the Supreme Court's decision against it
gj my dudes.

Attached: 1548823054601.jpg (889x499, 216K)

>Russian broke into the voting booths computers and changed the votes

Attached: 1553562872627.jpg (992x744, 302K)

Is something funny Boris?

>Russian broke into the voting booths computers and changed the votes.

Attached: 1561432817470.jpg (625x640, 97K)

Why does it bother you that a foreign power installed the idiot you voted for because there weren't enough votes besides idiots like you voting for him?

It’s funny how trumps story has subtly changed from “there was no collusion”
To “I had nothing to do with Russia helping me win the election!”

A subtle but important distinction

Inb4 fake news

>implying fox news isn't like being under a rock

No matter what happens he will still find a way to blame the Democrats.

well, if you're stupid enough to believe mexico would pay for the wall, you are probably stupid enough to believe anything

now it's "the collusion was technically legal maybe so don't even worry about it"

Diversity and Equity

Attached: 1524930387541.png (784x809, 643K)

you mean they're not? We've got bombs dammit

You're only posting this because you oppose both

Is rather be a Russian than a democrat

Attached: 5CEF4EC2-AE77-4768-AE05-47368456882F.jpg (1400x1400, 287K)

orange fans mad

I'm sure you would traitor

Nope. Multiculturalism is anti-diversity. I'm all for equality of opportunity. What you want is equality of outcome.

Attached: 1562384454599.jpg (500x417, 40K)

be honest, you believed mexico would pay for the wall

dont lie

I bet you even chanted didn't you trump sheep

Attached: foolsDancing.jpg (1200x628, 49K)

>could you imagine the shit storm which would have been parroted on fox news and am radio for months upon months had Obama welcomed guests to thw white house with fast food even during a government shutdown (even though the white house kitchen staff was still on duty lol).

Brown Woman Bad!

Attached: A6E39FF4-1A62-4213-93BF-62BB40353B51.jpg (880x680, 238K)

>stormfag logic
>retarded pics
lol

Attached: 00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg (1000x960, 427K)

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the wall. What matters is that someone is finally standing up to postmodernist identitarians.

Attached: 1564119503877.jpg (720x398, 35K)

>or “any of the 1000’s of gaffs, misspellings, lies, insults, unprofessionalism, conflict of interests. Etc etc etc” had it been Obama
We’d still be hearing about them now

Attached: F360AB0F-2E35-4383-A467-20DDB22514EE.png (512x512, 448K)

Attached: bitter clingers.jpg (1800x1279, 359K)

Attached: F4694ACA-158A-4007-AE18-91DE8B055BC6.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Attached: 20DCC914-8FC8-4D3C-AE0D-5E058D411C78.png (300x420, 274K)

Attached: 1554414396423.jpg (600x823, 90K)

They still might. Trump is a skilled negotiator.

Attached: obamaillary.jpg (780x438, 54K)

Attached: 688810E1-CAB3-437A-AB46-CE538BFF2797.png (625x916, 576K)

Attached: 1563063970586.jpg (480x545, 28K)

Let the anger flow through you

Attached: F7C4D0CC-3328-461E-BD5B-E86DCB5976CA.jpg (960x944, 152K)

Attached: kek.gif (377x246, 1.46M)

Attached: CA6C67F3-4C49-44EE-8574-0F98EEFDB8E4.png (500x356, 95K)

faggot

Attached: 1540055000336.jpg (936x777, 207K)

Why should we? You need to be schooled.

Attached: 1563774098100.jpg (480x384, 33K)

>durr liberals durr
faggot

You got me. I guess I've been wrong about interracial relationships all along.
youtube.com/watch?v=jDTBsAoCFHs

Attached: IMG_07092017-3328.jpg (682x1024, 109K)

whats it like having a cuck for a first lady? the dude payed well over 100 grand to cheat on her with essentially a walking piece of plastic and she stays with him. I bet she gets off on being called spineless and unsatisfying by every human and world leader on earth. i guess that what Americans are inspired by now-a-days

I'm doing it now. I'm literally giving you information that is triggering the fuck out of you.

They were just JOKING moron.
And if they weren’t joking they were being SARCASTIC idiot .
And if they weren’t sarcastic then it was just LOCKER ROOM talk retard.

Get a brain

Attached: A606F5B9-0C8F-415C-A0DF-6AF5BAF50FDA.gif (499x278, 659K)