Qualitatively speaking: what is the acceptable penis size? Two full hands? Length of toilet paper roll? What else...

Qualitatively speaking: what is the acceptable penis size? Two full hands? Length of toilet paper roll? What else? No numbers, please.

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (474x553, 26K)

That's a big guy

Are you worried your boyfriend thinks your small?

>For you

a bit :(

average size is fine for me, im not into those gigantic horse cocks.

I’ll be serious, I used to be worried that I was small but I’ve never heard any complaints from girls. At the end of the day it’s not something you can control so why worry about it

Well, I'm big enough to satisfy your gf so I guess that?

Grab your penis from the base. If it's bigger than 1 hand and a half, you're ok (unless you have baby hands)

Show your tits. Or your boipussy

One hand width. If you've got less than that, you're barely able to do anything.

It's all dependent on the mindframe/insecurity level of both the woman and the man:

To start, if as a man you act insecure about your penis size, then no girl will find you attractive. Figure out a way.

For girls who are insecure, and define themselves based solely on the social stigma/category of the man they're screwing, they'll probably like bigger penis sizes because even though it's not pleasant to have your cervix lifted by a battering ram, the joy out of being with a "real man" is more rewarding than anything else. It's similar to why girls buy Coach purses when a different well-made bag can do just as well...it's all about living vicariously through status.

Finally, there are girls who lose themselves in the quality of the man, be it his personality, finances, or what he does for others/himself. In this particular case, penis size doesn't matter that much, because they value other things (including the quality of the man) more than their penis size alone.

To summarize:
-Guys, don't be an insecure faggot, no matter how much you think you should be. Establish your frame and defend it.

- Girls who like big penises are insecure and tend to be shallow or unsatisfied, no matter what they have. They're little girls.

-Women like below average to above average penis size lengths, but concentrate on other qualities of the man instead of penis size alone. They're grown women.

To directly answer:
Tiny to Below Average = 4" - 5"
Average = 6"
Above Average to Large = 7" - 8"
Any larger is huge, and any lower is tiny. All measurements are based off of the base of the pubic bone to the tip of the penis using a flexible sewing ruler.

Attached: anus duck.jpg (665x466, 47K)

What an answer, Care to add girth into the mix.

As a bi guy I would still do this guy. He has a nice body!

If you worry about things you can't change, you'll never be happy.
If someone has a real problem with your length, then let them find another cock.

Don't let the jews on b tell you how big your cock should be.

The vagina has lots of nerves, especially around the external area. Women tend to prefer a thicker penis which stimulates these nerves than a thinner one. If given a choice to choose, many women would prefer a thicker penis than a longer one.

How thick is "too thick," I have no idea.

Attached: 1559462084848.jpg (680x900, 73K)

Attached: 559C338E-437C-4F36-9E89-87D2D0B7C116.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

who ever made this is a fucking retard

It's based off of averages of men in different nations. It's unbiased.

>global average is in the top 1/4th...

Rubber dick.