Trump supporters are an embarresment to humanity

Trump supporters are an embarresment to humanity

Attached: 9A28E8A6-9763-4E2B-A02E-FDF33FF379C1.jpg (960x944, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/threshold-tk/572833/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The “send her back” rally was a fucking disgrace

>Still crying

Attached: 4183548576.jpg (1424x1440, 147K)

Why they so angry?

NO YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT NOW

Attached: 20126_195643.jpg (1264x1686, 755K)

Congress just passed resolution for the budget and the wall is going up

I hope that lady in the top right got told that her taxes need to go up.

I wonder what kind of interesting conversations one might have with that gentleman.

>I passed a wicked turd in my pants and make mom's toilet paper bills go up

Attached: 1563750220359.jpg (1080x1082, 113K)

Attached: 3739032863.jpg (1280x960, 74K)

kek, superior race right here

You assume that they are human. Fact not in evidence.

Attached: cumskins wuz gods.jpg (956x768, 181K)

They are pretty disgraceful, almost makes me want to vote for the Democrats. Then I remember the left somehow manage to be noticeably more disgraceful and retarded. Then I consider an hero since there is clearly no hope.

Attached: Luyp04627.jpg (1381x1606, 735K)

Which one, Yea Forums?
pic related

Attached: Qu6VOsT[1].jpg (950x751, 163K)

Maybe that's her face when she realize that trump raised her taxes.

That's about how I looked when he raised mine.

Jesus, did Hitler pick this group?

anyone who cares about pol is not smart.

>then I remember I like to make retarded false equivalency arguments to myself and end up electing shitheels like Bush or Trump

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Trump raised my taxes
well ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet

Attached: jc1IhDP.jpg (750x398, 41K)

Rupert Murdoch is Hitleresque in that regard.

pretty accurate statement

Too bad only billionaires got a break.

And he raped the deficit worse than that 13 year old girl. Only idiots think he has done anything positive.

or you could admit you're a patsy, a schmuck, and a retard for falling for that which others told you would happen and you poo-pooed away out of stupidity

you spelled embarrassment wrong btw

Relax, Trump's still going to make us all rich.

Attached: jc1IhDP-1.jpg (750x398, 147K)

I voted Democrat 2000 until ~2011. Since then I throw it away on a third party since both main parties are fucking insane.

Democrats used to be socially about equality, but that changed to forcing sjw faggotry. They desperately need a strong calming leader. Anyone on the fence just sees all these crazy transnigger pavement-kins focusing on all the wrong things.

>that changed to forcing sjw faggotry
if that's how big of a cynic you've turned into
then you deserve Trump

So you'd rather let the real crazies take over just because you find transgenders icky?
k

Heavens! Not the SJWS!?

No, but that is why people pick trump.

He was actually the less crazy option for most people, which shows how fucking off the deep end the democratic party has fallen. I assumed after the 2016 election there would be 0% chance trump gets reelected. Now it seems more likely than not, which is totally crazy.

You mean that's why YOU picked him.

What supporters would you consider a proud example to humanity?

The Americans in these pics have a right to be pissed. They literally lose 50 percent of every paycheck to freeloading minorities. Don't be surprised when Trump wins a second term. The version of social justice that the democrats want is for hard working people to open the border to Mexico and give even more money.

Attached: this is why.png (1880x727, 324K)

truth.

>this is why my post is b8

faggot

I support gay rights, abortion rights, free healthcare for people who can't afford it and a lot of things that are in line with the democrats but I voted republican. I'd vote democrat if someone could just explain to me how opening the border to Mexico would benefit me or my family.

Attached: we_want_beer.jpg (636x480, 57K)

The border is open, zipperhead.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/threshold-tk/572833/

What does that have to do with your incorrect comment? We allow people to cross the border. It is not "closed." Fucking zipperhead.

cheap labor for the business you own.

Actually as they become Guest Workers, they'll have to be paid standard wages, so cheaper than some overpriced US service, sure.

The answer you'd probably get is we should do our best to help all who need it. We have low paying jobs that can help them, we shouldn't let them die if we can help. USA was built on immigrants, we should be admirable tomothers, etc.

Of course this is a smokescreen for the real reason. It's not possible to help all of the people in the world that want to come here. We cant save 2 billion poor people by letting them all come in. We cant even take care of our current population very well let alone an endless stream of unvetted people. The real reason is it brings in free votes for the party.

Would drive by

why? 1099 them

Blah, blah, blah... Minorities take my money somehow... No SSN, no way to get insurance. Freeloading on my taxes because my masters tell me so.

Just as bad as the Liberals, blah, blah, blah... Raise taxes on companies, make them pay their fair share, they won't completely leave the country. Blah, blah, blah... Give people free medical, big pharma won't leave, blah, blah, blah.

Yes

At least minimum wage, which will be around $12-15.

Attached: 27F3008B-377C-44E5-8119-C0C231D836B2.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

There is literally no evidence companies leave because they get taxed higher user. This is a falsehood.

>durr hillery durr
why do trumpfags always try to distract from the real issue: what they voted for?

BS. If you took the total combined wealth of the richest families and divided up amongst the population, every person in the US would have a net worth of over 200k.

We can take care of everyone. We just choose not to.

Lol too bad your side are faggots or kill their offspring. Good luck in the future.

Remember remember

Attached: 1549575610106.jpg (1024x480, 70K)

Not arguments.

mad

>dumbfag
lol

found the putinbot

Not arguments.

Not a bot, you're just losing.

Still better than being a libtard

dont have to if you 1099. do you even business?

eat shit boris

>embarresment to humanity
Um...

Attached: 1503308403444.png (565x871, 670K)

and you not have to provide health insurance or deduct taxes and shit

eat shit

If they are working the same kind of job as a citizen would work, then they need to be paid the same wages. Or did you think this farce was going to continue after they get amnesty too?

>I'm pro-fascist
k

Not arguments.

trump 2020

wow you can be a businessman like Trump!

As an outsider...i think Trump is insane...but the other side dont have any chance of beating him in your election...Biden? No way...who else...there's no one

Not arguments.

what are we arguing btw?

Biden wins Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. That's all he needs.

Trump is not popular around the great lakes. We just hated Hillary more.

Boris you were told to eat shit.

>we were just stupid more
lol

What's your problem with the Dems?
inb4 durr sjw

anons excuse is a perfectly valid one

Because in 2016 that was the choice idiot boy. The Grand Cheeto or Shrillery. People that make this response are literally a total retard.

Not really.

>idiot boy
you elected one

Nothing. You're not arguing. Not arguments.
Not arguments.

You bring up Clinton because you can't bring yourself to admit that you literally elected a retard.

Not me ffs, but a bunch of liberals didn't vote or went 3rd party. 90k ballots in MI had the presidential section left blank. More than 10x the amount that usually are.

Big swing back to the dems last November.

>I'm shoving my finger up my ass
>shoving it shoving it shoving it shoving it shoving it

im pretty sure in an a or b choice, "i like that less" is just as valid as "i like this more"

I have no problem with them...but i dont see a future leader...can you name one

That is true. It's also true that the election was decided by roughly 100,000 votes in those states.

As a independent, id rather be on their side of "embarrassment" vs liberal sissies like yourself.

i elected a retard. feel better?
still was the better option between 2 retards, particularly since SCOTUS was on the line

>durr hillery durr
pretty sure you're a fucking dumbfuck still trying to cope

Sanders. Warren. Harris. Buttigieg if he goes for it in about 10 years.

>durr but durr hurr hillery
christ you're a dipshit

what am i trying to cope with?

Trips/dubs confirm op is indeed a faggot.

lemme guess, youre from cali?

The utter failure you helped hand to this country.

Not arguments.

HAHA an old man LMAO !!!

What does that have to do with anything. You fucked up and you're still trying to blame it on someone else. Just like your stupid fucking President lol

Yep, and he's done exactly what I voted for him to do which was keep that screeching hag from being elected. If you want to crucify him on the font lawn of the whatever house, have at. Still won't make that bitch president.

Bernie is too old...the others possibly...the dems need a star...who can take on the turd in the WH

>shoving it up my ass
>shoving it shoving it shoving it shoving it shoving it shoving it

im completely content with my choice. why would i be coping? i voted on the basis of who would pick SCOTUS. and i even got a +1 on that, and most likely another +1 when RBG kicks it

They say "fuck your feelings" But they're as emotional as anyone. They're just not self aware.

No, but it still makes you someone who elected a retard and you're still trying to make excuses.

see

Sanders could do it.
>too old
Trump is about the same age lol

And lefties are better?

Attached: Antifa-mattoids.jpg (684x427, 85K)

Because your President sucks. You helped elect your President. You suck.

Unironically this. The only people awful enough to lose to Republicans are Democrats.

Attached: c-zhvtexsae8cwn.jpg (590x734, 110K)

Attached: EAC4C71E-784A-4F88-9578-FBB5D91EFCFD.png (503x486, 292K)

What the fuck would that have to do with whether I'm from California or not. You're literally the kind of retard that got Trump elected, user. Keep proving it.

I'm all for Republicans thinking they have it in the bag, but I don't understand how they've forgotten just how close the election was. Literally a perfect storm to get the EC win.

Unless the Russians are just going to steal it outright this time.

>I'm pro-fascist

he does suck. i hope you impeach him quick. i'll even help you. bring me pence on the iron throne please

Not arguments.

Words cannot describe the depth of you stupidity if you can't see that the choice was between dumb and dumber. You really should go back to your safe space, the real world is dangerous for the likes of you.

What is the point of these threads? Seriously why put any energy into this?

>Orange man bad tho!
>Trump Voters dum dum! Look at how dumb they are in the Pick! HURRR! Im so much better!

Ok cool... Why do you care? I mean... Go watch a movie or something, or start a hobby?
It is fucking Friday night and your on Yea Forums making an Orange man bad thread. I mean who is the real loser here?

faggot

i just told you i voted for him on purpose and i dont regret it.

Not arguments.

You can bet Putin is kicking into overtime.

>not an argument

Attached: A9DF738D-2FC9-4572-A1F2-4FC5B043E710.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

>I have feces on my face
>I shat them out of my ass
>I shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them shat them

They are worse in real life . I worked with them and they were awful people .

Attached: greasyhole.jpg (515x510, 29K)

>I was stupid on purpose
k

eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris eat shit Boris

nor is "not arguments"

faggot

You know, whenever you think all of group X is awful, odds are it's really just you that's awful.

It's a Trumpshart. Ignore it.

i guess so. some could argue the other way

Would you like it if somebody took your money and divided up with people who did not help you earn said money? I highly doubt it. You have been tricked into thinking that People who earn more than you are the problem. The real problem is that our government is blowing our tax dollars on bull shit that does not concern the American people whatsoever. They are some tricky bastards. They take our blame then blame it on us. It is time we all get our heads out of our asses and try to band together to let them know that we have had enough of this shit.

Attached: 1561495263918.jpg (640x532, 120K)

no those are liberals who are both ugly on the inside and out

Not arguments.

I think there's a major mental health issue on the political left

Attached: traps.jpg (750x658, 63K)

Attached: 1554482460474.jpg (640x791, 30K)

Attached: 1558945760083.jpg (640x625, 39K)

Exactly what excuse was I making you fucking loser? The coice was between a big retard and a little retard. I chose the lesser of the two. If your fragile ass can't handle how an election works, you might want to just kys and be done with life.

Attached: Uq8KJ3pT8H_iDFZ_uzgjEHVDrtyRcdH9iBEUt7HLAB0.jpg (625x767, 71K)

Attached: What The Alt-right think vs are.jpg (2134x1600, 1.74M)

yall niggers posting in a trollbot thread

Attached: pw7fqjf9swk21.jpg (503x767, 52K)

anyone who thinks the president does any more than sit around as a figurehead is too stupid to vote.

Dems, Repubs its all the fucking same.

Yeah they are a kooky bunch, but then I look at the alternative and suddenly they don't look so bad. As far as Im concerned the politics of the republicans are normal conservative facts of life. The left on the other hand... their politics are something that came right out of the laugh factory.

-average american citizen

Attached: 25A83576-F082-4F80-A656-59A831B16037.jpg (720x726, 69K)

I'm more perplexed by the thing on the left side. How can it be wider than it is tall???

>look at how ridiculous these guys we lost to look haha
>oh shit we lost tho what does that say about us
It says you're faggots, btw.

Still mad she lost?

ain't that the truth!

Also, water is wet.

It isn't tho.
Not all water.

You picked you the wrong horse kid.

We aren't even talking about horses LOL.

water isnt wet, it makes things wet