We need to do something about New York City’s attitude towards police and law enforcement

We need to do something about New York City’s attitude towards police and law enforcement

>inb4 not OP’s personal army

No I’m serious. This shit needs to stop. The cops hold the line between order and chaos, hate them if you want to but shit like this needs to fucking stop.

Attached: 6D3E7B15-03F1-4EF2-AEB8-0014D1D5984D.jpg (600x330, 51K)

Why the fuck didn't those niggers get arrested for assaulting an officer? The fucking animals have been killed for less.

Attached: 1564083862490.gif (300x224, 631K)

Because De Blasio hates cops and any arrest of nigs is automatically deemed racist.

He’s worse than Boss Tweed in the 1800s (Gangs of New York)

Attached: 8F0655AF-C59C-4E33-856D-F6D366A79514.jpg (1029x1200, 123K)

That piece of shit needs to mysteriously disappear.

Attached: 1562964793473.gif (245x182, 605K)

Your lips to Gods ears

I try to have good judgment user, thanks

Attached: 1562994712786.jpg (250x258, 13K)

Attached: WAR.jpg (800x600, 165K)

>lbn4 people can handle criminals on their own accord as a community should
You're also forgetting the fact that police ARE the criminals in this day of age. First thing that comes to mind is the shooting of Daniel Shaver.

Yes, we do. We need to make them fire all pigs and release all their information publically.

the daddy issues are strong with this one

Don't live in NYC, plain and simple.

ok

>can only name one incident of a drunken idiot being shot

you really think retarded niggers understand this?
imo you should make it so that wherever this shit happens you drop jurisdiction of the police for a 1 mile radius. let them kill themselves

Attached: 1560433171783.png (424x502, 181K)

NYer here. People from upstate dont consider NYC as part of our state. That cities logic is fucked in the head. Not to mention "dat joizey accent" is ignorant and obnoxious as fuck. Street vermin and vultures the lit of them.

Attached: 1564078688137.webm (640x360, 479K)

So.... what exactly do you propose us to do?

The line between order and chaos :p what kind of pussy are you??

I live near NYC and that dump has been going down the tubes since Rudy left office. Blame De Blasio and his anti-police agenda for this. NYC niggers and puerto rican spics are the fucking worse and make it unbearable to even be there. There are people who make 100K living in NYC with fucking roommates. It's a shit show over there.

>a guy has to play literal simon says because an officer couldn't hold it in
Its not the only case that has happened recently, there have been many in the past especially from no-knock raids. But yes its clearly the guys fault and not the officer for being reckless.

This guy gets it

Attached: 1562643318826.jpg (960x720, 135K)

>WTF I HATE COPS BECAUSE THEY CAN STOP ME FROM BREAKING LAWS

Nigger logic

Attached: 1563956985288.gif (350x323, 1.66M)

*tips tinfoil*

Its a black problem
>Fuck the police
>Kill all cops
>Hey lets fuck around with them
>They shot Tyron while he was robbing a store we need to riot

Attached: table.webm (800x451, 1.39M)

Without cops, everyone’s wives and kids would get raped and all your shit would get stolen all the time and you would probably get kills just for keks

Only ones being criminals are the ones in the EU arresting people for mean tweets but letting muzzie rapists go

What a fag. Just because someone that works at big Donald’s fucks up your order, we should just fucking kill all of them and not have a McDonald’s anymore. Get a fucking grip. You are here, you know people are shit. Why do you expect people who enforce the law to be above that. That being said, you really think an anarchist society would correctly and efficiently police themselves? Thanking about that kind of makes me want to blame someone for being a witch and get them burned at the stake because they got the job I wanted or fuck the bitch I wanted. Hmmm

>Police are criminals
>Criminals commit crime
>There shouldn't be police

Not sure if goy, nigger or kike. But this post it's baffling with the amount of idiocy it has.

Attached: 1538233908848.jpg (720x405, 45K)

>the second that any form of authority is lowered is the same second that user goes completely nuts and disregards all morals
Maybe its just you who's got the issue.

There was a time when having a police officer in the community meant something. Now its just mostly jack offs who will overstep their boundaries at any given notice. No thank you, I'd prefer to deal with the criminals head on at this point than take the risk of having my head blown off because someone called in an anonymous tip that I have a "green like leaf substance" in my house.

how about we do nothing about new york city because democrats are worthless and cant run their cities worth shit

>democrats are worthless and cant run their cities worth shit

accurate

Attached: brave and beautiful.jpg (479x465, 53K)

Those cops needed to stop it right then and there. But they didn't. They let it happen and did nothing

>I'd prefer to deal with the criminals head on
And get your sorry ass raped in jail allthesame.

Who do you think are the ones responsible for allowing such decay and degeneracy to corrupt the laws and rights?

We have a jews problem, not a dumbfucks problems... well, not a big one tho. Humans are dumb as rocks.

They really are
>Pic related

Attached: 1564022439536.webm (320x576, 1.58M)

Every thing the Jews falt JEW this jew that.

Those people got arrested so... stop bitching?

When you storm out of class after you found out your online girlfriend has been your dad all along and people in the hall get in your way.

Did they ? (not being sarcastic)

What the fuck am I looking at?

So go be a cop, kill an unarmed black kid cus youre tired of niggers running their flappy nigger lips, get fired and convince others that a Purge is the only way.

its all labeled for you

Attached: Your kids on left wing politics.jpg (678x350, 31K)

Gay

Cant you read?
>A nigger
>selling drugs
>for money
>to a bunch of other niggers.

Fuck those niggers, but you cant pretend the sentiment toward police just appeared out of thin air. Maybe when they stop acting like a gang that image will fade.

Where did this take place?

Why is that fucking supported or celebrated in any fashion?

If a young girl did that and people threw money at her, they would all be arrested, publicly ostracized, and ridiculed until they lived out their days.

Stop spamming this faggot, no one is shocked by a hardly gory death anymore.

A
M
E
R
I
C
A

Really? None of those people look remotely Armenian. Are you sure that's where it was?

When the McShits worker spits in someones Mcdouble they actually face repercussions, that's the difference. They don't have an Internal Coverup Dept. to cover their tracks, sympathetic prosecution to hold their hand when they get sued, and if they are judged to be at fault they dont get to have te taxpayer foot the bill.

It's sad too because there is basically no middle class in NYC. You're either working 60-70 hours a week, working like a dog just to spend 50% or more of your income on rent, or you're a rich liberal jew who is delusional to how bad the situation has gotten. Not to mention the fucking trash and unbearable traffic. Fuck that place to hell.

So...I'm not even allowed to defend for myself lest I go to jail for that? Or whatever you are saying in that sentence of yours.

>we have a Jews problem
Okay? Does that make the situation any better with the cops or even say the military? They're still as menacing as ever and to be fair, it was the so called 'authorities' that enforced the laws that are unjust. You think I would have given as much support to the national guard after what they did in new Orleans? I'm sorry but you can't just blame all the issues at hand on one ethnicity, no matter how deceitful they can be. Just take a look at conservatives and their interest in almost entirely money.

>Really? None of those people look remotely Armenian. Are you sure that's where it was?
Really? None of those people look remotely Armenian. Are you sure that's where it was?

Awww here's some cranberry juice for my big baby boi
> lotsa hugs and kisses so baby drinks it xoxoxoxo

Attached: 1563956654977.webm (720x396, 1.15M)

I really don't understand how people deal with living in New York or even California for that matter in the dense cities of say LA. So many people, so much corruption, so much pollution that last I heard they had to shutdown the beaches in LA. Due to sewage contamination infesting the local waters.

why is Yea Forums full of bootlickers?`

>Where did this take place?
Every Democrat run city in America.

Attached: Pence.jpg (650x503, 56K)

People like you are EXACTLY who Trump was referring too. If this is how you feel why the fuck do you even live here? Go live in fucking Africa if you hate cops so much and want a lawless country. Of course you won't do that because you wouldn't last a fucking day there.

lol everybody look at this mushroom farm

yo what up, just got back from two weeks in kalifi

nothing bad happened because I'm not a bootlicking snowflake who needs cops to make a safe space for me

Jobs mostly, or those people who think they're going to be the next fucking Brad Pitt or Brittney Spears

A C A B

Fuck off

40%.......

If cops want respect, they should fucking earn it.

Nothing wrong with natural selection.

Or maybe I'm just thinking for myself instead of being a headless idiot who doesn't entirely get it and instead gets defensive whenever someone says something out of line.

Fuck off, bootlicker

Attached: FB_IMG_1562294296071.jpg (640x649, 34K)

>when you dont get tendies

Kek. I own you MG cunts

Attached: 1564084154331.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Actually, cops just use that line to convince you to outsource your violence to them.

Get fucked statist