I miss my ex its been 4 years im pathetic as hell how do I man up and become something?

i miss my ex its been 4 years im pathetic as hell how do I man up and become something?

Attached: jessica.jpg (218x513, 17K)

Man up and quit being a pussy over some butterfaced slut that prolly cheated on you and get a new girl. Or 4

> my ex
> cucked me for some muscle shirt black guy at a con this day
> kept fucking him
> broke up after no sex
> miss her dearly

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 6.11.21 PM.png (402x1042, 670K)

Is this her photo?

Move on and post nudes

Same increment of time. Both of us have kids with someone else and frankly it doesn't change. Good luck bro.

I burned a torch for my ex for 5 years. I still think about her sometimes (it's been 15 years since we broke up) and now she's married and has a kid. There are just some things you never get over but you learn to live with.

Attached: DSCF5516.jpg (2816x2112, 888K)

yes

have none am sorry

Look, just give yourself one more day, rub one out, have some beers, talk to yourself about how you felt and forgive yourself

Say everything you've wanted to say and get it all of your chest and know that that's all you can possibly do. Go to bed. Wake up and start a new chapter of your life. In this new chapter, you have control of your life and you've learned from your past relationshihp mistakes and self-worth mistakes. Create a new life for you and find out who you are. Sure, it might be tough completely forgetting her, but dwelling and wishing won't do you any favors while you're moping and continuous self-torture will make you a horrible person for whoever you meet in the future.

The future girl you're with doesn't deserve that and the future you doesn't deserve that either. Just close the book on that chapter and start a new one. If you were happier and over her, how do you think you would be acting?

Attached: 1561214928566.jpg (1080x1350, 330K)

I wish I killed my ex, still do. Only a matter of time.

>"her"

Uhh...yeah

Just kill yourself, fuckin loser

Lol jesus. More of her.

is that...dan bilzerian's cat?

i still fantasize about driving over to her parents house and finding out where she lives how do I move on its been 4 years I thought I would have been over her by now I no I am pathetic as hell

For starters stop dating girls that look like retarded beluga whales

Come on, post more of her.
I know you're still monitoring this thread for replies to your post.

that's what you get for hooking up with a black girl

if you don't know how to just image search it then I dont know what to tell you.

>1 result
>no name
Put in work, fuck face.

Here you go

Attached: Fixed.jpg (734x903, 179K)

I literally reversed image searched it, got the instagram ID (which is vacant and private btw), then searched for that and found one page that had images, but unable to get a full size, then reverse imaged searched each one until I found a gallery.

I've put in work.

I came.

Lol fucking loser.

Knight!