Learn me about the bible anons

learn me about the bible anons
i want the secret esoteric truths hidden between the lines

Attached: 6f201d809638af974ad25987f7c35005.jpg (670x812, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/5.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

test

Start with the Sermon on the Mount.

biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/5.htm

"The Kingdom of Heaven is near"

Attached: SevenChurchesOfRevelation.jpg (1024x576, 287K)

Fucking captcha

The Father - The wisdom of experience - The Mind
The Son - The virility of youth - The Body
The Holy Spirit - The immaterial part of ourselves and likely the purest part as well - The Soul

Hope this helps. The church you’re meant to build and maintain lies within you. YOU are the gardener of YOUR own garden. It’s up to you to root out all the rotten and destructive plants and to try your best to plant healthy new ones that will flourish. It’s ok to ask for help with that when you need it. That’s a great way to learn humility and find commonalities with your fellow man/woman which promotes empathy. All three (mind, body, soul) of these things are important to acknowledge, respect, and culitivate to become a better individual and a better member of your community.

But what do I know? I’m just some random asshole.

It's all made up bullshit.
The end.

Attached: But-What-Ends-When-The-Symbols-Shatter-album-cd-1024x678.jpg (1024x678, 130K)

I love you for existing

isnt everyone just some random asshole at the end of the day?
good advice

This, but it's fun to learn about its history.

For instance, there is a hypothesis that in the Abraham story, he did actually sacrifice Isaac. The part about the angel stopping it at the last second was added later, when human sacrifice was starting to become less accepted among the Jews.

Personally, I find shit like that fascinating.

Hey, thanks. I hope wherever you are, you are safe, happy, and loved user. If not, keep tending to that garden and I really really hope this mindset works out for you. Happy Friday!

I have kind of forgotten how good it is to be loving until I read your post. I think I've been kind of lost in current political climate and spiritual shit to the point where I forgot how beautiful the presence of pure love and happiness is. Thank you for reminding me.

Goddamn man Isaac didn't deserve that

The New Age corrupts the holy trinity with the "mind, body, soul" shit. Fuck yoga.

Yeah, that is interesting. Maybe the OP should have made it more clear that there's a secular-historic angle in mind.

Here? Oh yeah, we’re communicating with each other in the internet’s asshole. So I guess it rubs off on all of us. Especially Yea Forums. I didn’t pick this idea up in a text book or anything. I just got older and thinking about it made sense to me, beat my body up pretty good, and I think there are still a lot of things we still can’t comprehend. Things that affect us in ways which we are unaware and fuels us as well.

This place is a safe haven for endless negativity spewing a pollution of hatred and misery BUT I say, you don’t have to leave it either. There’s some really interesting stuff on here once you get past all the raunchy stuff and gore. Don’t forget, there ARE very nice people that live in Las Vegas and other places tv and whatever else tells you there aren’t.

You guys are really making my night with these messages. I understand why you’re confused, angry, fearful, worried, and sad. But these emotions are the shadow of you. The place you hold them is in the dark but there is sooooo much kindness, compassion, love, and happiness in the REAL you. Never ever forget that. If other people don’t believe it, remember that they are still troubled and are struggling to tend their OWN garden. You guys are making my night.

I don’t subscribe to “The New Age”. This is my own perspective. Not some yogi or what have you. That’s fine if you disagree with me. Be happy user.

Being an atheist is childish prove me wrong

Stop it dumbass.

No.

You should stop new age and actually go see what religions really say.
Even then, some are not made to speak (since there is different parts in a body, and the Church (Orthodox Church) is the body of Christ).

Being too stupid, I will answer and give you hints of your errors.
First, religions speak about transcendental "things", so it's not of our world, of our individuality. We represent these spiritual things in our modality of existence (the world as we know it) since we are the image of God, as the Bible tell.
Don't anthropomorphise God or angels... Don't deny the transcendental subject of religion (that is, the fact it speak about the infinite, God).
Thus you totally don't understand the trinity (your way to think is not spiritual but material and emotional). Which means you think with the two "part" of the traditional tripartition of men you don't understand which are : body, psyché and spirit. Material, subtil (emotions subject to the influence of the material or the spirit, which is the spiritual "part" of the human soul). So, yes God is within us, as he is everywhere (being infinite). But your emotions, your body are limited and you must detach yourself from them in a spiritual quest to find the infinite.
The "deification" father's of the church talk about is totally different than a "develop yourself" coaching type of thing.

There is an esoterism, but only for those who can understand it and are capable spiritually (it exclude the immense majority of people). But there is salvation in the Orthodox Church, and you knows maybe one or you will be able to participate to God's energeia

It’s my own perspective. Take it as you will. I have to say though, your pompous and arrogant rebuttal reminds me why people place themselves upon a pedestal and tell the “ignorant” masses what it all really means. If you think i’m trivializing God, the angels and whatever else, that’s on you. I never even brought that into the discussion. But remember fool, you have absolutely no idea what happens when you die. That’s a fact.

Die

Indoctrinated as a child...grow the fuck up...all religions are a lie

Also, whether you like it or not, you and I are both living and invested in this material world you speak of. I think the material and immaterial should both be respected equally. You’re scholarly when it comes to the words written on paper (material might I add) by people who sourced material from people before them and so on and so on until it goes to spoken words. I’m sure there was a whole lot lost in translation and inscription. You want to go sit in a church and light candles and all of that. Go for it user. Me? My mission is first to understand myself, improve myself, and then try to help to improve others around me with my physical and mental. Although, I do believe the academic aspect is very important. Sitting in a chair and spending all your time reading religious books will render you impotent.

>You have absolutely no idea what happens when you die
If you have no faith stop using religious words for your poor human perspective.

Fool. Hope you get saved without too much suffering because of your foolishness. But remember that the wage of sin is death. Instead you should have hope.