What do Yea Forums?

What do Yea Forums?

>Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190726_175912300.jpg (2448x3264, 1.56M)

make more money

mix vinegar and bleach and close all windows

Go shopping, maybe?

I have to pay $100 to fix the air compressor for the air suspension shocks on my car or I can't drive it.

After that I'm going to get jobe with Fire clean up in Paradise for $17/hour.

Until then I starve.

ice sandwich with no bread

Looks like you're eating thoughts and prayers, tonight. Remember that poverty is a symptom of systemic oppression by the capitalist class. It's not too late to liberate yourself.

No moneys
=(

I thought about putting some ice and water in a bowl and having some struggle O's but then I'd probably have to pay the dental bills too.

Someone order this guy a pizza ffs!

ice cube and mayo soup

Go to local food pantry. They'll usually give you a weeks worth of food as long as you're not an alcoholic and a smoker.

Fuck. Hes doing better than I am. But me a fucking pizza. I actually work.

They're pretty cleaned out right now actually...

Yummy.

He doesnt have the option of getting to work.

This is what your life looks like when you suck at financial management.

When your car breaks down*

Part of responsible financial management means raising and keeping an emergency fund to cover or help cover the cost of unexpected vehicle breakdowns. This is especially critical to have if you drive something older and without warranty.

My dad did this to me before I bought my first car. "Always keep at least $100 stashed somewhere in the vehicle in case you need a taxi, tow truck or gas where they don't take credit cards. Save up and keep at least $1,000 reserved for unexpected breakdowns."

Someone please help...

Rot in hell.

step down off your high horse dude
EVERYONE goes through hard time no exception.
You cant prepare for everything.
Shit happens.

sounds like a good way for someone to break into your vehivle and steal $100

retard.