Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA/ Paramount /Downey area...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA/ Paramount /Downey area, I drive my car all over the area, and I work 70+ hrs a week, drive a Corolla, and eat at Alberto's

Attached: 1557326760299_1562110071113.jpg (733x982, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/text/pepsi merchandiser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many times in the past week have you thought about killing yourself?

Why do you make this thread every fucking day. I work in grocery and have seen you before. Next time i see you im gonna call you a faggot

Did you used to be the guy who worked at Walmart overnight who always posted similar threads?

NIGGA, YOU CATCH THESE HANDS

Lmao

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-26-19-57-59-1.png (1440x2329, 1.48M)

OP is this a forced meme or are you going to answer my question

Frito merchandiser on the East coast here, so I also work for Pepsico. I get like $18 an hour. How much do u make?

How many kinds of bottled and canned beer do they sell and which is your favorite. Canned and bottled

Are you a fan of Pepsi, or are you a Coke kinda guy?

Replies are slow. Faggot and please harm yourself

Oof forgot to tag you
Pepsi or Coke?

archived.moe/b/search/text/pepsi merchandiser/

Its faster to just read the other threads instead of waiting for a response.

Attached: pepsi 3.jpg (560x603, 45K)

I make$15. For some unknown reason, LA pays shit wages

14 and change

Pepsi are faggots. You niggers never show up. My store went without Pepsi products for three weeks. You know who is never late? Shit ass coke. We are never out of coke. Get off your lazy spic ass and bring me my goddamn Pepsi products you nigger.

Where in Downey faggot

Attached: 38BC6529-BD61-4D74-A1AE-2B046BDC1EF2.jpg (3088x2320, 1.24M)

Are you fucking kidding me. Stop dumping your shit chips in my store. You take up all the space and I cant get my shit out. Vendors are fucking retarded.

the ralphs on Lakewood blvd, fight me nigger

Wierd. Here in MA, I've heard through the grapevine that Pepsi guys make $23.

Kek. Everyone hates Frito.
Our managers who NEVER actually come into the stores or interact with store managers, are allowed to make orders. They also make their commision on the amount they sell. So usually, even if a store doesn't do a lot of buisiness, the managers will send in an extra 2 or 3 carts of unsellable shit, and (depending on the store) take up half the space in the backroom for 2 weeks.

If ur in MA tell me what store, and maybe I wont halfass it next time I come in.

>heard through the grapevine that Pepsi guys make $23.

LA area pepsi makes $14-15 starting, every other merchandisers start around $15. In Phoenix though, they start at $16.95, which is fucking weird

Well nigger, answer me

Bump for answers

its a intel agency code, find the pattern

Attached: 1562292911906.jpg (655x527, 50K)