How is bernie so fucking WOKE!?

How is bernie so fucking WOKE!?

Attached: Bernie sanders best quote (1).jpg (1024x683, 96K)

Attached: bern.jpg (610x857, 94K)

Bernie has 8 houses, I have none: do I get 4 of his houses of just 1?

Attached: 1503019672602.jpg (400x400, 10K)

I was feeling the Bern last election, and I'll be feeling it again this election.

how boring do you have to be irl to type that out and hit submit, that's boomer-tier banter

He has three, and one of them was inherited. Get out of your fake news echo chamber, jackass.

>black men to sleep with who ever they want yo, whenever they want to.
/pol/
>*their not there

Attached: benrie sanders 1972 (1).jpg (630x354, 42K)

Can't hurt Bernie with anything substantive. No policies mentioned, only ad hominem attack memes, fake quotes, and drawings.

When he ran for his first term, his home had dirt floors. how did he make his fortune?

How was his honeymoon in Moscow? did he have friends there?

How much did Hilllary pay Bernie to back down?

That actually isnt a fake quote minus the word "black"

styxnhammer made a video or two pointing out the times bernie has fumbled and didnt have any answers when people asked him how he was going to accomplish the things he was promising, go watch it.

anything is not a fake quote because it was said, now whom said is another story.

In his own name... CNN told me, they wouldn't shape the news, would they?

Time to Paul Harvey your education

Didn't he want communism?? Can somebody explain this please I know like zero about politics.

Does Daddy lick your ass hole at bed time? Or do you have to fuck your mommy while he watches for your rent? How many meals do you get?

Every president does that. Every fucking human does that Jesus Christ. fuck at least he answers a question fucking trump can’t even answer fucking one

I fail to see how health care and taxing the rich is bad thing. I swear people actually think they are one of the one percent. Fucking kek news flash you are not.

No one wants to hear about your gay fantasies you deeply closeted fuck

It's like a social demcorat, but for america terms thats ultra communism. All of Americas Politicas are shifted to the right in global terms. Americas Liberals are all more right wing than any in europe.

Bernie basically wants the things that are basically already fucking expected in european countries and every other rich nation, wages that match the GDP, Healthcare for all, Government spending on Welfare etc basic stuff but americans are subjected to years and years of red menace propaganda and shit their pants because one dude actually wants to help the people