There are only 2 genders. Male and female

There are only 2 genders. Male and female.

Discuss.

Attached: 2 genders.jpg (1326x922, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a good thread fag, not this shitty bait

nothing to debate tbh

What is there to discuss. You've stated observable reality. The truth is clear to see to any sane mind.

Any further discussion will simply be among those with mental illness, absolute stupidity, or ignorance of reality.

how do you determine which one is which?

Dilate.

ad hominem and think there is a fallacy based on assuming your debate partner is stupid based on the argument itself? Id have to look that one up

/Thread

so maybe youll answer, how do you determine someone's gender?

Technically, a true hermaphrodite might be a 3rd gender. But for all practical purposes, you are one of two genders. And no amount of surgery can change it.

maybe you will answer, how do you determine someone's gender?

Attached: 2 genders.jpg (1659x749, 231K)

You nigger you want a debate out of something so simple
You're either BORN a man or woman
/Thread

so, do you go up to people and demand to see their genitalia? how do you make this determination without seeing that?

how do you know anyone else's genitalia without viewing them yourself? when you talk to a person that looks like a woman, how do you know they dont have a penis?

There are two sexes: male and female.
I don't know, and have not ever known, what the term "gender" actually means.

Transgender people are mostly (like 97%) mentally ill.
Intersex is a real, biological condition, and the term hermaphrodite is not one I would use.

It's fine to call yourself lesbian. It's fine to have sex with only girls if you're a girl. It's not fine to wear a buzz cut, a 311 t-shirt, basketball shorts, and tape over your boobs.

It's fine to call yourself gay. It's fine to be a man who only has sex with other men. It's not fine to dress like a sissy, weigh 120 lbs at 5'10, and be scared of conflicts that men are supposed to be able to deal with.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

If someone is wearing an old man's mask, how do you determine whether its an old man or a young man wearing the mask?

Shut up fag
Other anons already told you
There isn't anything to discuss thread

jesus i would love to see the two of them have sex

No, I assumed one of three scenarios.

1) Mental Illness
2) Stupidity
3) Ignorance of reality

I'll add a fourth:

4) Redefining concepts to justify any of the three above.

Prove me wrong, but you won't and can't. I will bet $10,000 that you will simply confirm the above.

this is C9 Sneaky. This person has a penis but for all intents and purposes you would not likely know they had one just meeting them on the street.

this is why the whole 2 genders thing is kinda meaningless. it has no actual use in society as most people dont expose their junk to others.

Attached: gHeMAV2.jpg (1539x2048, 290K)

i want the left one

who cares, i like fucking girlie boys

Attached: Rachel.webm (960x720, 1.85M)

im a biologist and the whole concept of just two genders is not played out that much. most organisms dont have sex to start with, and the differences between sexes can be entirely arbitrary as they can switch between them

you cant. thats the point. you can only ask, if its that important to you.

One look at their hands and it is immediately obvious.

That and the fact that they dress like a man's fantasy of a woman, and not as a real girl would dress.

Have you noticed how transgender "women" always dress in a way that is an absolute living example of a male stereotype or fantasy of a woman? This in itself proves that they have a male mind.

someone got mad really quick when they got tested on their 'facts'

is this a girl or a boy by your definition?

Attached: main-qimg-e7dea0561898987fe3c2f189ff434648.jpg (400x600, 88K)

gender was a poorly chosen term, since it was already a synonym for sex.
they needed a term to indicate a cross of sex, sexual traits and sexual identity, they should have used something like "gestalt gender", which would have explained their concept succinctly without causing a language barrier on top of the pushback from those that hate everything anyway.

This thread is discussing human and primate sex and gender differences.

We can talk about bacteria or insects if you want, but they still conform to the biological rules of their species - which is exactly what humans do also... and we are a sexually binary species (as with all primates). The exception being "freaks of nature" and biological/psychological errors.

An error or a disability is not a "gender" it is a fault.

Nothing to discuss. Its fact.
Even REAL trans people agree.

It is a man with big hands dressed in an over-the-top way as a man's stereotype of a girl.

You can't hear tone of voice, can't see facial expressions , can't really say anything like that over a screen
All I did was reply
You don't know me personally so how exactly would you know whether I am really mad or not?
I'm not
All I did was say that other anons had already posted sage
You wanted to discuss so now you got that
When other anons had already said that there isn't a discussion as there are only two sexes male and female

is this even worth debating? The only way u could think there are two genders is if u have a different definition. otherwise there are more than 2 genders. doesnt make for much of a debate

can you define fault? as there are a lot of trans people who still have children

can you provide evidence for this? I assume you mean Blair White? She isn't the entire trans community and is widely shunned by the trans community

Depends.

Is this a male or female?
Posting OC btw

Attached: 41C43DA3-07F7-4835-9E85-4087FE7A8A92.jpg (1242x1615, 889K)

hands shoulder boobs and feet
yeah no i would instantly know
and matter of fact, most trannies dont look like that

My thoughts are I don't give a shit. Not about the faggots and what they want to be called and not about you fucking cavemen who get butthurt about it.

you resorted to ad hominem and probably two other fallacies. i dont know what you expect to get from that reply other than me treating you like a child as you talked to me as one.

thats the whole point

you are 100% correct. no debate can be had without libtard logic or "muh feelings".

Oh sorry ignore the last post, i thought we were discussing the previous photo.

However, to answer your question, the photo does not show enough of the body to make a judgment.

However, how one is perceived is not an indication of sex or gender.

Holywood has some very convincing costumes, but I'm pretty sure the actors playing robots, elves, demons or whatever, even if they look convincingly like them, consider themselves to be the thing they are dressed as.

doesnt matter if most dont look like that. how do you determine gender when talking to this person. you use visual and social cues, like dress and speech patterns. not viewing genitalia.

pic related

Attached: 426437.jpg (948x582, 137K)

explain libtard logic

Fucking stupid muriKKKans always messing up the language.

Attached: formation-of-greek-adjectives.png (745x468, 50K)

ive literally not see anyone do the muh feeling here or really anywhere for that matter. ive seen people be offended but that is different. anyway, provide an argument dipshit

Has a wiener? EVER had a wiener? No? No? Girl

I didn't resort to ad hominem
I was only clearing up the confusion
There isn't anything to discuss
Especially when you stated "there are only two genders male and female"
What is there to discuss?
I believe that
There exists only male and female
Inb4 ad hominem

we use pronouns as placements for gender. if you had to interact with this person, my money is on you using female pronouns without ever having to look at their genitalia. hence, the notion that genitalia defines gender is not supported.

would you rather touch another man's piqually or,

Attached: spongejob.jpg (392x243, 23K)

do you just grab the pants of this person to determine this? how do you know if they have a penis or not?

>insists we're sexually binary and all straight by nature and thus we should suppress those born with or through life driven to a common set of naturally occurring sexual idiosyncrasies

I'd fuck Blaire White if she wore a cock sock.

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.png (505x485, 189K)

Yes I can define fault.

In this conversation a fault would be:

a) a hermaphrodite - a simple biological fault

b) a psychological fault - being born clearly as one sex but denying reality and insisting that you are the other.

It would also be a psychological fault if I were to believe i was fat when I was dangerously underweight, or to believe that the voices in my head are demons, or to believe that I am an alien.

Mental illness is common and occam's razor applies here. Which is more likely:

That human brains contain some kind of "male or female soul" that can be born in the wrong body.

Or that someone has a mental illness (fault) that is in conflict with reality.

you believe doesn't equate to realty. you have to provide argumentation to sway others. you have not done. you have mere posited a conclusion with no premises to back up said conclusion.

You didn't ask "upon what?" dumbass.

caring about people isn't weakness, just basic decency.

i think most people would. she is quite pretty

define soul. also, what if people enjoy their faults, from your perspective? whats the harm in them living as they wish?

Your statements don't justify themselves
You saying I have to ≠ I have to

>tfw too woke for science

Attached: 1553470410898.jpg (628x530, 136K)

No.

You are defining gender incorrectly.

I would define them as the following:

1) SEX - The innate physical sexual characteristics.

2) GENDER - The psychological and behavioural manifestations and emerge as a result of the physical sexual characteristics.

3) Gender stereotypes - what you incorrectly refer to as "gender". Which are the social rules and assumptions we use as shorthand to navigate the sexual and social landscape.

Its just cosmetics. Why would you need to determine someone's gender based on their looks, and how is that the defining factor to which gender they are?

It goes back to what i said earlier about someone wearing an old man's mask. He could make people believe he's old, but is the appearance the deciding factor?

you made my case for me by saying it is ambiguous. you admitted ambiguity when you knew you didn't have access to obvious visual cues or sight of the genitalia.

people that argue this are like atheist that battle the religious. scientifically you may be right, the earth isn't 7000 years old however belief has and will continue to make a big impact on all our lives. it really comes down to being tolerant of those beliefs. if someone identifys as a hamster and doesn't bother anyone els who really cares

if someone is gender fluid and wants to be called by a plural pronoun like "they" or "them," does that make them gay?

no, you being reasonable or persuasive does.

'The building is on fire.' 'What? Where?' 'I don't know, its just my opinion.'

No it isn't. There isn't a point.
You're treating gender like some sort of abstract concept and asking how it would be defined in a text book. The importance of gender is practical.

That appears to be a girl in the photo. I would assume it was a girl until I heard a deep voice, or saw unusually large hands, or reached down the front of her pants and felt a dong. At that point, those immediately become "his pants", and I'm fucking grossed out.

That is the extent of the definition and the importance of gender. Whether or not I consider someone a boy or a girl is important to me. I could not give less of a fuck what they think about themselves.

being this retarded

GENDER can be redefined as the social and cultural expression of SEX.

imagine actually posting in this thread smh

>caring about people isn't weakness, just basic decency.

If you actually cared about them you wouldn't encourage their self-destructive behavior caused by their mental illness.

we all determine gender based on appearance. if a person seems like a woman, dresses like one, and sounds like one, most people will assume such. that's the point. this isn't binary anymore.

There is no harm in them living as they wish. I am not a transphobe or bigot.

However, I will not redefine reality for another person's mental illness. Nor is it acceptable to assume that laws should ignore reality.

They should be treated with the care and understanding, as we would any other managable mental illness. However, we should not enable behaviour that is bad for society or the sufferer physically (surgery for example).

I will not define soul, because the term is ridiculous (that's my point).

what if they had a high voice like a woman? how do you know they aren't one. this is the problem. gender is associated with social cues such as dress and voice.

get mad

Wrong, you forgot whatever kind of troglodyte you are

imagine imagining

No, it just demonstrates they are mentally disturbed.

it just isnt helpful. we are about to go into genetic engineering as a species. this will entirely redfine and destroy the very concept of what it means to be human anymore. clinging to this notion will do far more damage in being able to adapt to society as it progresses. im saying, you sound like a stick in the mud. you are only going to get left in the proverbial dust.

Even if you remove all transgender and lgbtxylmnoasapfaggot shit, it's still kind of a moot point.
People are too dynamic. All people behave different. All males behave differently, All females behave differently, there is a loose average that men tend towards certain spectrums on the big 5 personality traits, but rarely will two men chosen at random be the same, and same for women.

You can't measure people in "dick or vagina". So if some people want to do some shit to their body and wear certain clothes and act certain ways to wildly change the pre conceived notions of others, who the fuck cares.
Pro tip: gender means typical male behaviour vs. typical female behaviour. All languages split hairs on terms like this on more things than gender.
If your post was "there are two sexes" I'd say "3 if you consider hermaphrodites a third but I don't so agreed."

>About to
Nah we're doing it. China's been doing it illegally and Britain approved at least one I know of.
We're there user. I am excited.

'facts' and 'realty' dont realy apply here as biological things like sex and some people say gender are only as useful as the definition has use. this is why words become archaic, change meaning. the word literally know also meaning figuratively.

me too. we might finally evolve.

Then I would assume that person was a girl until concrete evidence proved otherwise. And to me, yes, gender is associated with social cues, but only as far as those social cues are associated with people who are born male or female.

It does not matter to me what gender you identify as. The practical application of gender and sex is one and the same for me: if you were born a man, I have no interest in fucking you. If I find out you were born a man and live as a woman, even if I initially found you attractive, I will have no interest going forward.

Someone telling a convincing lie about whether they are male and female doesn't change their gender as far as I am concerned.

got awful quite in here when people started asking for evidence or argumentation

Come with me,
and you'll see
a woooorld
of pure imagination!

do you want to have kids? there are transwoman that you can have sex with and have no idea they arent woman. she could even claim she was sterile and you would have no idea. why wouldnt be attracted to them?

Lol is this really that difficult of an idea to grasp?
The fact that someone was born with a penis and testicles is complete turn-off on a very deep and irrevocable level.

Women were biologically designed over millions of years of trial error to be soft, supple, caring, adorably inept baby-making machines. That is what is attractive to me. I am not at all interested in a falsified, B-grade version of what nature designed me to seek out.

I don't doubt that there are convincing trans women, those who would give off zero cues that they're actually male. And if I happened to be fooled by one and wasn't savvy enough to suss it out, then bully on me. But if I were to ever find out, whatever went on between us would be over that minute. I simply wouldn't have any choice.

Attached: gg16.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>Someone telling a convincing lie about whether they are male and female doesn't change their gender

Imagine a disease which will kill you in 6 months if it isn't treated. It is very easily treated with a shot of medicine. However, it gender specific. If the medicine for males is given to a female, the female will be messed up worse than Stephen Hawking was and same for giving the medicine for females to a male.

Any person born a man, even if he identifies as a woman, who does not claim to being of the male gender is mentally ill. Any person born a woman, even if she identifies as a man, who does not claim to being of the female gender is mentally ill.

Fuck/suck who you want as long as they can consent - no one really cares. But don't try to normalize mental illnesses. We don't need to hate on them, but don't try to claim it is normal.

"gender" is contended in its definition, so you're never going to argue an effective point by using that term.

There are only 2 sexes. Male and female.
What the left refers to as "gender", is simply "personality", and they mislead us into believing that it's a concept unique from "personality" as a means of gaining political power.

Everybody is individually unique in their personality and character traits, and if a man desires to become female-looking to attract male partners who are into that, he should be within his liberty to do so as a free man.

Taxation is theft. No one ever consented to being taxed. By acknowledging "gender" as separate and valid concept from "personality", "trans people" are enabled to steal money from taxpayers for their surgery (among other things).

more of that big dick please

That's 2 sexes, and since intersex is a real thing you're already wrong.

Think of gender as an expresion that's bimodal. You get a lot of women with female features and a lot of men with male features. Sometimes you get hyperfeminine women (big tits, hips, etc.), sometimes you get very masculine women (muscly, slim, narrow hips, flat chested). Similarly for men.

And that's just what nature served up, and before expression comes in. Some people wear very feminine clothes, some wear very masculine clothes, some go neutral, some go weird and mix and match. You're going to get all sorts, a total spectrum of gender.

If you think it boils down to "penis or vag", you're missing most of the point.

Your hypothesis is demonstrably incorrect.

QED

Attached: DB23A9DA-2AD9-4F31-94BF-976C6DE75136.jpg (683x1024, 50K)

fuck thats disgusting
now i hate trannies more out of revulsion

Attached: 1563693277805.png (848x806, 764K)

>Taxation is theft
Your army begs to differ

But then ... why are you turned off by women who are ... for intents and purposes ... women?

That’s not a tranny you shit sucking feltcher.
Also, nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinions.

Off is the general direction in which you should fuck

Agreed
Also friendly reminder that trans people do not go against a binary gender system. Only nonbinaries do, and those are weird trender people

you would have chance at fighting your own wars, protecting your environment, having clean drinking water, etc.

They would. Their wages are also stolen from you.

thats clearly a FtM you tard ass

I have can another dog ground might tree any which.

>Women were biologically designed over millions of years of trial error to be soft, supple, caring, adorably inept baby-making machines.
You mean that period known as “the 50’s”

Sometimes it’s difficult to tell if /b is being “sarcastically retarded” - or if there genuinely is somebody on the other end of a keyboard literally that retarded.

Regardless, both are functionally identical.

friendly remeinder to all trannies that sex and gender are connected and just because gender is a social thing does not mean you can change it

shhhhh normalfags are only aware of the existence of MTFs

Attached: pussyboy.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

>clearly
But it’s not, you fucking retard

Cope

>You're either BORN a man or woman
That's what SEX they are, not what GENDER.
>Try reading a book once in a while, you neanderthal

Intersex people are deformed. That is why this man is like that. He doesnt count

sauce it up then, reverse search is just a bunch of weird non-english sites calling them "sex change man"

>women with masectomy scars and a vagina with big clit
retard

Because the only intent/purpose that women are designed for is childbirth.

>Transgender people are mostly (like 97%) mentally ill.
Wrong. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders has officially stated that transgenderism is NOT a mental illness.

imagine being cucked enough to give a shit about gender. Stick your dick in anything with a nice ass and stop being a little bitch

>Think of gender as an expresion that's bimodal. You get a lot of women with female features and a lot of men with male features. Sometimes you get hyperfeminine women (big tits, hips, etc.), sometimes you get very masculine women (muscly, slim, narrow hips, flat chested). Similarly for men.
>And that's just what nature served up, and before expression comes in. Some people wear very feminine clothes, some wear very masculine clothes, some go neutral, some go weird and mix and match. You're going to get all sorts, a total spectrum of gender.
A strong female is still a female, and a weak and feminine male is still a male. Yes, there is a huge variety from individual to individual, but their gender is irrelevant. Someone isn't a different gender just because they don't fit the stereotypes.

When it comes down to it, a straight woman will always prefer to date a biological male, and a straight male will always prefer to date a biological female. Your personality traits and what you identify as in your head doesn't matter.

>Stick your dick in anything with a nice ass and stop being a little bitch
Stick your dick in anything with a nice orifice and stop being a little bitch
>FTFY

found the inbetweener

Genetic deformities are outliers.

Project all you want.
Some people are born different, normy cuck faggot

>y-you're j-just projecting
dilate

But republicanism is

Cope

women who cant have birth have no use to you?

breh you shoulda posted a boipussy on the left for proper comparison

There are 2 genders and I want to fuck them both

Attached: 1564187481754.jpg (1326x922, 238K)

dilate

Now, THAT I can agree with!

>100% correct
>baseless assertion with no evidence amounting to “muh feelings” about the topic

>liberal logic
>or any logic

>muh feelings
>the most emotive emotionally pleading argument ITT

I’ve not seen a more self defeating display of pure retardation since the Downes Syndrome World Chess Tournament.

Attached: 33B6399F-D35D-4219-80E0-9C29101266BE.gif (499x278, 659K)

Cope

dilate

>this pampered billionaire who’s never worked a day in his life is the person we need to represent ordinary workers!

>he’ll smash the elite while sitting in his golden tower, tweeting from his toilet made of gold

>close friend of pedofile ring operator during pedo rings primary operation will smash the pedo rings!

>at least he’s not a woman!

Republitard logic

Attached: 90832020-C447-4509-BDC6-8BEFFC85E0DF.jpg (600x861, 60K)

Cope

dilate

>met with epstein once
>"close friend"

im no trump fan, but lol

>”once”
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Trump - 2002

So republitards can just say what ever the fuck they like, pretend it’s true, and then walk around the place with nobody kicking their heads in?

Weird....

Attached: 085B55F0-6826-4223-8CCF-0F8BDB117B93.jpg (750x394, 46K)

> b on /b
> fake pics with good enough bait
> summer's started

they definitely say quite a bit of incorrect things

at least trump didnt visit epsteins island repeatedly like clinton did

>at least trump didnt visit epsteins island
He did, repeatedely

Friendly reminder that Bill Clinton is a rapist

Attached: 1555551702043.png (720x644, 39K)

>facts I don’t like must be fake news
Cope faggot.
Reality doesn’t give a shit

when?

Attached: 211BA193-8011-476F-9A39-A3E6357ABF5A.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Repeatedly over their 20+ year friendship

What about herms and andros?

The why don’t Republicans like him?

>implying I support Trump
think again faggot he's a rapist too
good question

Unless they can change chromosomes and give men uteruses and women working testicles no matter how much you surgery and destroy your body you will never become the other gender.

Herms are a genetic error
Andros are subjective but are still either male or female.

>other gender
Implying there are only two

So you have mental illness

Proving you wrong is easy. Getting you to admit that you're wrong will basically be impossible.

got a source?

Based ftm sluts

Many societies had a 3rd gender, for when individuals felt they wanted to be the other gender.
In all societies, across the entire span of human history.

It meant that if a mother had too many girls, they could raise one as a boy, and visa versa - or if a boy felt more like a girl - they weren’t obligated to “be a man” , they could be the alternative gender and still be a functioning member of society.

It’s only post-Puritan religious zealotry that the dogmatic idea that “THINGS MUST BE THE WAY I SEE THEM” has taken hold.

Only up until about 5 years ago. The DSM listed it as a mental illness before that.

So you have a bait post?

Got bait?

>functionally identical
This coming from the kind of idiot who thinks the same about men and women.

And epilepsy was thought to be demonic possession - science moves on retarded faggot.

then what is it?

>people are idiots
Society is utter shit and is only getting worse.

>this coming from a bait thread Yea Forums shit post
Oh, that’s entirely expected.

People are very good at determining gender, tranny. It's hard wired into us. It's why you'll never pass.

Attached: 1529966652874.png (575x2025, 365K)

>male
>female
Go ahead name a 3rd gender

The B in LGBTI stands for Bisexual. Meaning there are 2 sexes.

The LGBTI community accepted this because that's nature and you can't change years of evolution out of nowhere.

Your nature, how you identify as or what you're attracted to, are 3 different things.

/thread

I'm actually open to the idea that he did

Most things I hear most people gripe about trump are surprisingly not true, given theres so much true stuff to be upset about.

TDS is real

>retarded faggot
So, was making that retarded faggot comment, like the retarded faggot you are, just you helpfully signalling how much of a retarded faggot you indeed are?

That was nice of you

>like dress and speech patterns
Like physical features, and voice you delusional fuck. Trannies are extremely obvious even buried in makeup, especially in person rather than in one cherrypicked photo.

Attached: images[1].jpg (302x167, 6K)

See
I'm sorry m8 there are only 2 genders. Im sorry you didnt go to biology class.

Superstition was never science in the first place, retard. The science of trannyism didn't change at all, the politics did.

The “anonymous” in the “poster” section of your comment tells us that “The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.”

Using “logic” on /b .....rookie mistake

Only 2 genders, the rest is mental illness

There are literally hundreds of names for it, because it has been evident in all societies across the entire span of human history.

What, you want the Korean name? The Chinese name? The Russian name? The Zulu name?

May I refer you to “google”, it’s a wonderful resource for precisely this problem you are having.

>psychology = science
That’s the Jewest thing I’ve ever heard

That's not a "third gender" you deranged twat. Not conforming to gender norms doesn't mean you're not your biological gender. If anything you're the one pushing gender norms by claiming that if you don't conform to them, you're literally a different gender.

fucking based

>man legs
>man stomach
>HUGE man hands
>man jaw line
Literally screams man in girl clothes
So you cant name a third?

there are actually 3, one which includes both

Gender is a social construct
#truth

>can't even cite his own argument
You fucking idiot. Hermaphrodites do not have their own pronouns in other languages. If anything the Russian pronoun would be "it," which is just as offensive as in English. You're not a fucking 0.003% of the population hermaphrodite, you're a dude with mental illness.

Your opinion is irrelevant faggot.

History on the subject is clear.

Hawain Mahu.
Indian Hirjas
European Jester
Polynesian Fa-afafine

The list goes on and on.
Modern western society is a strange outlier in NOT having that 3rd gender definition - while all other cultures do.

These societies also believe turtles or she-wolves literally created their race. Are they right about that too, you fucking moron?

trannies are a social construct
#biggertruth

>So you cant name a third?
One of the literal oldest piece of writing from 2000bc makes reference to people “not man or woman, known as ‘the third category among the people’

You are literally less progressive that people living in mud huts 4000 years ago.

can't i have both

Wasn’t talking about hermaphroditism you gormless retard.

If you don’t want to play, then just stop posting

>eunuchs are a third gender
roflmao

NONE of these are a third gender, they are literally ONE of the two genders who actively mimic the ONE OTHER gender. It's no different from the western tranny, an established term that's just as justifiably ridiculed.

And you are a retarded faggot, and yet I’m expected to believe you hold relevant opinions worth listening/engaging with.

You must be mentally ill

>still waiting on a third gender

>what is a gender role?
Being this clueless about the topic, yet posting an opinion on it - is where you’ve made your mistake in life

>provided multiples
>mental illness
Is information retention your one?

>what is a gender role
A social construct that doesn't change your actual gender, you degenerate fuck. The most effeminate man in existence is still a man. YOUR mistake is your regressive, hypocritical ideology that pushes gender roles.

Ur.sal
Ker.ga.ra

Ancient Babylonian Mesopotamian terms.

That’s how moronically retarded you are - literal dead languages have accepted this - yet you still struggle with the concept

For example.

>ancient barbarians being a scientific authority on anything
lmao, imagine using caveman logic to justify your ideology

You have provided nothing except "lol there are plenty of names for mental illness"
Trannies arent a gender tho. The are still male and females. There are only 2 genders.

And your snake tongued shifting sands moving goal posts argumentative tactic is demonstrative of your disingenuous argumentative ploy.

Act like a faggot, get called a faggot. Faggot.

Now that’s equality

see user's post Next you're gonna tell me you think lightning is the wrath of Zeus

You can lead a retard to the facts, but you can’t understand it for them.

If you don’t want to learn, why ask, faggot?

America’s motto is “in god we trust”

So, by your logical reasoning - LITERALLY EVERYTHING regarding American society can be dismissed as “religious retardation”.

Ok.
Deal.

How did I move goalposts you dipshit? Your gender role premise is inherently flawed reasoning for a third gender, and thus so are your examples. Come back with an argument after you're done dilating.

Actually, you're the one who is mentally ill. You're taking tribal superstition for fact when science actually says otherwise. Sure, there are hermaphrodites, but they are incredibly rare. Trannies in every society have been considered odd. In the US, you have the right to be a tranny. I also have the right not to be subjected to the madness that you're supporting, and the majority rules.

Wax my balls? Tough titties bitch

Religious American Retardation - argument dismissed

Religious American Retardation
Argument Dismissed

There is nothing here to learn. You have provided zilch, squat, 0 examples of a third gender. You have only pointed out that we have had names for freaks who dress up as the other gender for a long time. I will ask you again.
>male
>female
Present a third.

America operates on the rule of law, not religion, whereas it was one and the same in those societies. More importantly, their understanding of the world was monumentally less grounded in science.

>science
You mean psychology

Psychology isn’t science.

America is a religious country - so all of its opinions are worthless .

That is the logical conclusion of the “2 gender” retards, so let’s run with it

>operates on the rule of law, not religion, whereas it was one and the same in those societies.
“Give unto Ceaser that which is Ceasers”

You have a brainlet, toddlers, illiterate retards view of world history ...but seeing as your Ameritard, that is literally no surprise.

If psychology isn't science then what merit does it have in defining fact?

So claiming the idea that “3rd gender is mental illness” based on psychology is...merit-less .

Do I have to do all of your thinking for you?

>caesar
>not a rule of religion = law
You hilariously dumb motherfucker
>Divus Julius
Caesar could claim personal ties to the gods, both by descent and by office. He was from the gens Julia, whose members contended to be descended from Aeneas and his mother Venus. In his eulogy for his aunt Julia, Caesar also indirectly claimed to be descended from Ancus Marcius and the kings of Rome, and so from Mars.[33] Moreover, when he was a teenager, Marius had named him flamen Dialis, the special priest of Jupiter. Sulla had cancelled this appointment; however, relatively early in his career, Caesar had become pontifex maximus, the chief priest of Rome, who fulfilled most of the religious duties of the ancient kings.[34] He had spent his twenties in the divine monarchies of the eastern Mediterranean, and was intimately familiar with Bithynia.

Correct.

LGBT recognizes "bisexual" meaning you're attracted to males and females. Bi = 2 wtf they can't even agree on a foundation for their movement in next breadth you're two spirited gender fluid.

All is mental illness. Deviancy is not equal normalcy.

I always love when people are technically incorrect but absolutely sure they're right. You're thinking of sex. There's two sexes. There's as many genders as people can think of. This is like that petition for netflix to ban an amazon prime show.

These things don't look like females, but they sure as fuck look a lot more attractive

Attached: 1540572382671.jpg (2048x1536, 1.04M)

>America operates on the rule of law
The inmates of Guantanamo bay have been held for 18 years without trial or charge.

No, no America is not a place of “rule of law”

Question is who is superior

Okay, then it's a mental illness not based on the field of psychology, but on observable delusion and self-harming behavior. You didn't need psychology in biblical times to tell that a goatfucker was mentally ill.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Depends on what aspect you are judging
Fucking partners=females
Literally anything else=males

There is nothing to discuss, that is a fact of life. All these children running around cutting off their dongs and pumping hormones into their bodies are just social outcasts trying to be trendy and edgy to find some kind of social acceptance. The real crime is that the adults, who are supposed to protect them, are running with this delusional fantasy telling them its ok to be confused instead of reassuring them of their roles. But its what happens when you put a woman above man's authority, they start trying to change the world thinking they're doing something positive when in reality they are just perverting the natural order and creating more degenerates. But, you know, muh equality.

>observable delusion and self-harming behavior.
So, therefore, because of Trump, all Americans are mentally ill.

Got ya

Attached: 1CB7CABB-5AF1-47C8-A74E-AD2CEBB6B857.jpg (760x553, 97K)

Would you like me to call you a doctor to remove your head from your anus?

>no argument

>copy paste
>responds with copy paste
Like begats like.

>DRUMPF
lmaoooo

Kill yourself op

>copypaste
It's called a citation you mutant. Your "hurr it wasn't religious" argument got BTFO.

Id rather you didn't poison my reality with your liberal arts degree ideology. Crawl back to whatever trendy coffee shop that spawned you and panhandle for another cup of java while the adults fix everything you managed to screw up in one decade.

Attached: 60982350_2463451290410716_83080030602657792_n.jpg (960x665, 27K)

>posts the truth
>kys
this is what society has become
take a long, hard look at yourself

>just social outcasts trying to be trendy and edgy to find some kind of social acceptance
Because we all know how socially accepted Trans people are , right?

And we all know how this concept that permeate all cultures across the entire span of human history and is just a ‘trendy edgy’ fad right?
I’m sure , given another 10,000 years or so, we’ll grow out of it.

It’s weird. The correlation between being a homophobe/racist/nationalist and being an utter retard. You never get one without the other

>liberal arts degree
Where as it’s evident to any casual observer you have never entered a higher education establishment in your life.

You failed at being accepted by society on merit, so you're trying to fit in with a fringe group. You want special treatment despite there being nothing special about you, unless you consider extreme narcissism and lack of foresight special.
>permeate
Freaks existing throughout human history doesn't mean they should be accepted.

no its pretty clear you're the crackhead here

This is what’s known as “getting high on your own supply”

Never breeding outside of your own immediate family leads to undesirable consequences

Attached: 1FCCFE25-1E94-4FD2-B6E4-690FA2E04285.png (500x356, 95K)

>The correlation between being a homophobe/racist/nationalist and being an utter retard. You never get one without the other
Honestly no, never.

Well look, you haven’t been lynched so clearly acceptance of social rejects is working in your favor

There are only 2 genders. Male and female. And one can't become the other.

It’s pretty clear you are obsessed with trannys.

Nobody cares about your opinion

>man, I fucking hate cockroaches
>it's pretty clear you are obsessed with cockroaches!
tranny cope is really something else

Once you get out of the internet and go into the real world you will see just how tolerant and accepting society are with you abominations.

As far as your history goes throughout humanity, eunuchs were generally a rare bunch whose sole purpose for becoming eunuchs was to avoid having to deal with their sexuality instead of just carrying the responsibility that everyone else does, and for what? To earn brownie points with whatever god they were worshipping? Sounds pretty edgy to me bro.

But its ok, you swallowed the kool-aid. You think you are creating a better society, life will give you the nice sharp kick in the ass you need to remind you that you and your ideas are utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. You won't change the world, it is going to keep right on spinning and you and your cause will be as irrelevant as the eunuchs of the past became.

It's not opinion, it's a matter of fact, and you're a delusional fucking idiot with a mental illness

who needs scientific facts lmao

>you abominations
You mean straight white cis males?
I think I’ll be ok buttercup.

>eunuchs
As I suspected , so illiterate, unread, incurious about the world that you are unaware of what I’m even talking about.

No point is discussing further, unless you just like me calling you a retarded faggot over and over again.

You haven't been lynched because you'll just kill yourself anyway. Or at the very least, won't breed.

>psychology
>science fact
Pick one faggot

“What is mental illness”

Well, that’s like, your opinion man.

And as I said, nobody gives a fuck about it

The typical response of a petulant child when they have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation lmao please tell me how uneducated I am when your kind is begging for a government handout to bail you out of the poor choices you made. But I mean what do you expect out of a generation that can't support themselves by any other means than asking for a handout or petitioning their government to increase wages for the unskilled labor most of you trickle down to.

This is actually why it’s so important to understand the science of gender. There are medical situations where brains respond differently to treatments based on gender.

There’s evidence from experimentation where a “male response” was given even though the physical sex was and always has been female. This is called intersex.

If you believe that sex and gender are both binary and are trying to justify that stance with medical data, please educate yourself on the latest data.

>you are unaware of what I’m even talking about
Nigger, your Hirjas were literally eunuchs.

you literally would not exist if they hadn't changed the definition of the word gender
you had to alter a piece of the world to fit in with your lies, just like you think its ok to alter a piece of your body to fit the lies in your head
nothing can save you

Said to the straight white cis Male who just happens to have had a better education than you.

I mean, you’re clearly angry and jealous and feel victimised and marginalised and want to feel “special” the way you imagine a trans person feels.
It’s ok butter cup

>the typical response of a triggered faggot
You’ll live. Just cry out the bad fee fees

Intersex is an infinitesimal statistic and doesn't apply at all to what he was talking about. There are no medical situations where a person needed to receive the opposite gender's treatment based on their dysphoria.

two sexes. more than two genders.

I mean, you say that, and then you have hormone replacement therapy and cut your dick off.
Seems very hypocritical to me

wait a minute, I dont do that
where is the other guy

Neither do I you faggot

fuck you faggot your mom gay

>straight
lmao, the denial

Yes I also attended a marxist indoctrination camp for my diploma. I just spit out the koolaid instead of guzzling it like you guzzle your dad's cum. Again
>permeate
There isn't a single culture that didn't treat trannies like the freaks they are, so take out your anal beads to make room for your bullshit history certificate

You are right, I could care less about transsexuals. They are a completely irrelevant social demographic, only good for two things: whining and complaining. Sorry snowflake, but trannies are nothing special, they are the cross that reasonable tax payers have to bear. There is nothing significant about trannies, chopping off that penis doesn't make you woke or give you jedi powers, you just get to walk around with one less appendage than normal people do.

The transsexual suicide rate is enough to tell me that you really have no point or cause to stand behind besides sticking it to mommy and daddy because they didn't love you enough as a child.

two sexes, and now gender doesn't exist because apparently we can just change what it means whenever we come up with a fun reason to do so

scientific facts: gender is not defined as a binary, every metric we have to measure "gender" proves to be wrong under extensive study. There are exceptions to every definition you can come up with. Scientists who study genetics will tell you you're a retard for thinking science supports "only two genders"

this is literally bullshit that was written very recently after it was deemed profitable to sell "help" to people with "gender dysphoria"
just like how doctors sell prescription opiods to make more money, you are a tool for someone else's profit

Do you need to take some time and go into your safe space? All that projection is starting to sound like a desperate bid for attention: "notice me senpai" "love me senpai" "im so lonely, acknowledge my existence desu"

Attached: 1555920102555.jpg (577x1024, 62K)

>The transsexual suicide rate
It’s up there.
Along with air traffic controllers and doctors.

Correlation does not equal causation you gormless retard.

Here’s your (you) I know that’s all you crave.
What I type is irrelevant - your ignorance is genetic.

Projection : the post

Yet gaming and being a white male are.

100% bullshit
Trans people are artificial sex hybrids. Not natural, for sure. But their custom sexes are totally real. 2 genders does NOT cut it in a world where mankind has conquered nature and molded biology like putty in their hands

>doctors
>19 suicides per 100,000 doctors
>40%
those hormones really frying your brain huh

My dick is small enough to be a gray area.

And America believes received its manifest destiny from God.
Therefore America is a religious theocracy, all of its laws stem from “divine will” and can be dismissed in kind.

If you’re arguing that no laws existed in history because “religion” , then you are arguing that no laws exist now.

And that could be a new definition of ‘retarded’

Well done you

Discuss what? I cant fuck a post op dude and have babies, gender delusions are a problem for people with too much fucking time.

And I'm sure that people that have a railroad spike lodged in their head is not the cause of any mental impairment they suffer after the fact. Are you really that brainless and naive?

Like does the world run on sunshine and farts for you? I weep for the future if you are the best this society has to produce. You might as well live by emotions alone if you are going to spew bullshit like this.

One gets pregnant, the other cannot. How do all mammals do it?

>40%
What are you actually talking about ?

Yes. Doctors have a statistically significantly higher suicide rate than the general populace.

What does “40%” mean. Are you implying 40% of trans people commit suicide , because that’s what it seems like your saying ..and if so, then Source or you’re the kind of lying retard that makes up statistics to win an online argument with an anonymous troll.

I'm arguing that these ancient civilizations had a tremendously more religious, superstitious worldview than the western world does now. i.e. they were ignorant as fuck about nature. Using their beliefs to justify your delusion is just comical.

Manifest destiny wasnt a "law" you stupid fuck. Go read dude, it was an edict, like the 10 commandments, or a list of regulations involving the use of ungrounded plugs, no one says you "have to" but you "should"

Marginalise, dehumanise, bully ANY group of society and it has consequences - unrelated to the attributes of the group being marginalised, dehumanised, bullies.

Is it really so hard for a brainlet to understand? That’s Cat In The Hat level

Attached: 22008316_1476480285778309_8733738729727110048_n.png (900x900, 772K)

40% of trans people attempt to commit suicide, yes.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

It’s a concept that has been around since the dawn of mankind and in all cultures .

Your inacceptance of it is what’s backwards and weird .

That’s irregardless of what the religious/governmental structure of the society was .

Mesopotamian people living 4000 years ago were less confused about the issue than you currently are.

I'm a male, and I want to be penised by other males.

Attached: 1563112858844.png (433x676, 316K)

So i guess a woman that has to have a hysterectomy, or is barren, isnt a woman.

Inb4 you say yes

Incels

Don’t have to listen to anything you say because you’re from a religiously motivated country and apparently that means everything you do is worthless and irrelevant.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

moron

The suicide rate drops for those who undergo treatment though.

And what are the conclusions as to the cause of the high rates?

Go on faggot, read your own study

Kek

Attached: fRhcdUW_d.jpg (640x595, 37K)

It is a moronic argumentative tactic isn’t it.
You employed it against me

>Your inacceptance of it is what’s backwards and weird .
Every culture treated you like freaks, faggot.

There is only one, men. Women are property.

>lists all the possibilities of why people potentially kill themselves
>conveniently omits the one reason why they do kill themselves.

You're a lost cause sir, you are a blind as you are biased. You have truly disappointed all your proverbial ancestors and have let down your successors. I can only hope you never find yourself in a position of authority, your kind will only bring more destruction to an already fucked up world.

Discrimination, mistreatment, abuse, rejection from fam and friends, stigmatism. Then they get blamed for it and gaslit pretty much. And if anyone says anything about it, the guilty will sweep it under the rug and cherry pick the mental illness card out of their ass in condescending arrogant ways.

White cis Male, retard.

Imagine that.
It’s like I can argue from a position of knowledge having read about the history of it - and don’t need to experience it first hand. If you can imagine such a thing.
It’s called “education”.

Go ask your parents what it means, if they don’t know, ask your tribal leader.

Reminder that sex is a phenotype, not a genotype.

>conveniently omits
And you conveniently focus on a single motivator - ignoring all the other extraneous factors - exhibiting equal bias .

It’s like your a disingenuous retard arguing for the sake of arguing.

(You)

Just because a lot of people are douche bags and self justify it, it doesn't dismiss or make it okay.

Trying to justify it with a lot of other cultures discriminating is childish and something an npc would do.

"Hitler and other following peers said it's okay to gas the jews, so it must be okay". lmao

>wrong place to make a “Hitler had the right idea”

You’re not arguing with real people, you’re arguing with a ghoulish caricature of a person, trolling with the most venomous bile their soul can extrude.

Don’t take it personally

>no argument

The suicide rate is 40% regardless of "confirmation." That's a comically high failure rate of "treatment." Nothing even comes close to your statistic, and you're only going to add to it. All I can offer you is

Exactly. People are just pissed and want to throw any bullshit they can at trans people to protect their obsessive hatred. It's pathetic and unnecessary.

"Duhhhhhh, me find no real problems so me make them up durrrrrrr".

No argument

It’s easy isn’t it

One study does not a “science” make.

The conclusion is “more study is needed”

Yeah yeah, feed your ego and call yourself a troll while you jerk off to mlp porn tipping your fedora. We've all heard that redundant line.

Attached: 1553457209882.jpg (600x450, 43K)

I don't take it personal, user. But we can speak freely right? lol

(You)

Moving the goalpost. You faggots are arguing that the west is backwards because other cultures have names for trannies therefore they accept them? That's patently false. Try being a tranny anywhere else in the world and see how they accept you.

Calling me a "white cis male" is indeed not an argument. You can't claim inacceptance is weird when inacceptance is the norm across all cultures.

China is pretty accepting.
They used to be royal entertainers.