Do you enjoy contemporary art?

Do you enjoy contemporary art?

Attached: art2.jpg (1762x1174, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
vimeo.com/345313337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why isn't that woman arrested for indecent exposure to a minor?

shouldn't that land her in some kind of registry?

they all became afgs after this disgusting fatty put them off wimminz for lyfe.
Everyone looks embarrassed except "the artist" who may be a deviant who is larping as arty farty but is actually aroused as f by this scenario, weird ugly fool.

Probably a libkike city. It's so obvious that they're trying to normalize pedo shit anymore.

Damn right it should.

NASA kid is not feeling it

No, in a "art" museum, you can get away with almost everything.

I'm sure whatever state they're located in would have effect over the city's jurisdiction. Lock her up.

>Are we there yet?

Attached: 1238AEC1-8F8E-4D8A-A970-4943FF43DDD8.jpg (3000x1932, 396K)

Trash desu

she's teaching them to respect the how a real womens body looks you fucking white supremacist.

>Do you enjoy contemporary art?

No. It is usually people who are trying to convince the public that what they did took any skill or ability or they are trying to shock you and call it art.

>shouldn't that land her in some kind of registry?

Nudity by itself isn't illegal or even harmful. However, I'm fairly positive that while the whale isn't being sexual, the intent of the display is.

you say that ironically but I'd willingly hold that hamplanet down and knock it up with all my strength

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Attached: 1564184623798.jpg (1336x2048, 308K)

I’ve never seen anything like that in a legit art museum. If it’s in a converted apartment/store and you didn’t pay $25 to get in it’s guaranteed to be garbage.

Attached: FFB329FF-85C2-4A6F-9948-9DFD852CF45E.jpg (2000x1500, 707K)

shock art is art, but it's only value is usually shock, which makes it worthless

No, it's mostly bullshit.

Can i expose myself to girls and call it art?

I enjoy Roy lechensteins paintings

Is this YLYL fuckin lel

I do it on the streets all the time. Freestyle contemporary art.

>she's teaching them to respect the how a real womens body looks you fucking white supremacist.

Kind of sad that people accept being overweight to the point of having a roll of fat as being "a real womens body."

We've lost the ability to say, "She's fat" because we don't want to be judgement. Here's the thing. Saying the truth isn't judgement. Being judgmental is insulting her and/or treating her poorly because of her weight.

women are just an accumulation of bullshit and the older they get the more bullshit they're full of

we should have a law where women are automatically killed when they reach the age of 30

Very true, and "artists" still over-value their art.

Not that it isn't impressive to be able to draw or paint or sculpt really well, but it also isn't needed. Without drawings/paintings/sculpture, we wouldn't know what Ceaser or George Washington looked like other than through written description. But, we have these things called, "cameras" now which allow us to see things as they actually are.

What would be stopping me from walking in, stripping down, and jerking off

that's not 'contemporary art', that's fucking disgusting!

Attached: 1bf38aa8844b2720a32606bf453d9d66.jpg (960x960, 124K)

>What would be stopping me from walking in, stripping down, and jerking off

Nudity and sex are two different things.

Funny. When I pulled my dick out in art museums, I generally get screamed at, and have to sprint the fuck out of there before the cops arrive. And then I have to wait a while before I can do it again, and use a different haircut and change my facial hair so they don't recognize me. But they need to learn how to tolerate trans people. But they're bent on oppressing us.

If that were me i wouldn't be able to control my erection and probably try to get some of that ass

Those breasts are absolutely unrealistic for the positions of the torsos. This is setting yet more impossibly body standards for women. This display is entire abhorrent, and the government needs to imprison everyone involved in this display of misogyny. It's just sick. Someone needs to talk to their manager. We live in a society! It's twenty fucking nineteen already! Breasts definitely do not stand up like that when a woman is on her back. And don't bring up trans women with implants! They're not really women. They were born male, and still experience male privilege even if they have they p-n*s removed (goddess, I hate even having to refer to that terrible appendage)

>But they need to learn how to tolerate trans people.

You are born right-handed but say you identify as a left-handed person. At age 8 your parents give you medication which starts to make your right arm become useless so when you are a little bit older you can go have your right arm cut off by a surgeon - everyone would say you are mentally ill and your parents should be in trouble for encouraging such destructive behavior.

Now, say that you were born with a penis but feel more like a girl - well god damn it we gotta let those parents drug their child and then get their dick chopped off in a couple of years because it would be bad to say no to that person....even though they are mentally ill.

No, but he's wishing he could.

which one of u niggas is gonna hit that?

Uhm, really? REALLY? Is this the best you got? You can fukkin train your hand you dolt! There are societies where left-handed people are considered possessed or witches or something, so they all have to learn to write with their right hands.

But being born in the wrong body is not my fault! And it's really expensive to fix, so we really have to get medicare for all like NOW so I can transition.

>There are societies where left-handed people are considered possessed or witches or something, so they all have to learn to write with their right hands.

I won't defend that.

>But being born in the wrong body is not my fault!

It is not your fault that you have a mental illness. I never said it was.

Someone in a different thread just posted this and it is great. "They should be treated with the care and understanding, as we would any other managable mental illness. However, we should not enable behaviour that is bad for society or the sufferer physically (surgery for example). "

Trannies need to be dragged to the edge of town and stoned.

I get stoned for free all the time, thank you. My dealer sucks my dick. Since i still have it, I might as well use it.

>>I won't defend that.
Then you admit people can change into what they feel like they really are!

>It is not your fault that you have a mental illness.
ITS NOT A FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS YOU MORON! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CIS COWARD

>Then you admit people can change into what they feel like they really are!

No, I admit that you'd have to be mentally ill to want to cut off a body part simply because you identify as something other than you genetically are.

>ITS NOT A FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS YOU MORON!
Imagine a disease which will kill you in 6 months if it isn't treated. It is very easily treated with a shot of medicine. However, it gender specific. If the medicine for males is given to a female, the female will be messed up worse than Stephen Hawking was and same for giving the medicine for females to a male.

Any person born a man, even if he identifies as a woman, who does not claim to being of the male gender is mentally ill. Any person born a woman, even if she identifies as a man, who does not claim to being of the female gender is mentally ill.

Fuck/suck who you want as long as they can consent - no one really cares. But don't try to normalize mental illnesses. We don't need to hate on them, but don't try to claim it is normal.

Look here, bucko, it's people like you trying to trigger my PTSD and giving me even worse anxiety and depression that's causing all of this shit. And thanks to capitalism, I can't even afford the medications I should probably be taking! I tried to go to the doctor, but they wanted money even though I pay out the ass for insurance. WHEN WILL WE GET MEDICARE FOR ALL! And then they said it was the wrong doctor, WHAT! I went to an OBGYN because I'm a womyn! And they said they don't do walkins, PLUS I should see a fucking quack for my PTSD and depression and anxiety! That's fucking bullshit! I'm a WOMEN! I should see a womyns doctor!

fucking cis scum privileged bullshit capitalism nonsense. If Bernie had won, fuck, we'd be in fucking paradise by now!

I bet you hate Muslims too, you fucking Hitler! People like you are why i follow wiccan. since I still have my parts I'm my own priest AND pristess! Look out I'll curse your testicles off!

This. It's really depressing how everyone is trying to normalize self-destructive behavior. I'm gonna start demanding people praise me for being an alcoholic

Yes, I have spent thousads of dollars on glass art. No end in sight

aw man, if I were one of those kids I would of went off on that land whale about how no one wants to see her droopy stomach and fucked pussy no one wants to eat cause they'd probably get diabetes

Attached: D2B18120-2EC5-4BD3-9FD7-631F8D86BCD0.jpg (750x741, 533K)

If it was a man it would.

not anymore

Nobody posted the video yet? Apparently shes a feminist artist who was protesting the art she felt was sexist.

vimeo.com/345313337

Attached: UJ7qnhq.jpg (1417x937, 230K)

Dat ass

Attached: nEk0jTc.jpg (1417x931, 165K)

Attached: 2019-07-02_153100.jpg (799x398, 27K)

Pic related

Attached: 1537135184457.png (1170x666, 406K)

some years ago in school there was this fat kid but no one ever really insulted him or made fun of it, then there was this short kid who a lot of people made fun of. always hated that as you cant really control your height but def can control your weight. trash logic nowadays

I originally went to college to get a bachelor of fine arts degree. After two years I realized that everyone was so far up their own ass they were high on their own bullshit.

On Saturday at the opening of the exhibition “Naine ja naine” (“Woman and Woman”) an unbelievable incident occurred in Pärnu: at the end of her speech, the artist, feminist and LGBT activist Mare Thrall took off her dress and remained in what she gave birth to. Thus, the woman expressed her protest against the works of the artist Marco Mäetamma. According to feminists, in his works there is violence in the image of the female body. During the performance, Thrall covered the works of Maetamma with sheets with anti-sexist slogans, and hung a large piece of fabric on the doors of the exhibition hall with his paintings, which she wrote “No” but ”can not be an excuse for sexism”.

I think lot of it is really captivating or at least cool looking. Definitely not your pic, though.

I've seen this before and the art user is 100% correct.