Why are Americans so god damn fucking stupid?

Why are Americans so god damn fucking stupid?

Honestly, the it isn't a stereotype. It's a categorical fact that Americans are fucking pig ignorant retards.

The civilized world should purge the US. A war mongering nation that does nothing but fuck up the world.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Oh boy you sure are edgy today. Calm down kid, everything'll be ok.

>all that reddit spacing and stirring up hate
i smell matzah

Not until I see America brought down. They are too stupid to be so powerful. They should let their betters (the British) take care of things.

Yanks have no knowledge outside their own bubble, and certainly no social skills. How the hell can they expect to be a respectable world power?

Whachoo talkin about, Willis?

Attached: maga krav.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

muriKKKans smart!
Smartest cockroaches on earth!

Attached: ameritard.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Decades of race mixing, deliberate dumbing down of the public education system which has been infiltrated by Jews, ramping up the propaganda and subliminal messaging in the entertainment industry which has also been infiltrated by Jews, gaslighting anyone who speaks up about any of this to hell, quite literally poisoning the well(food and water supply), it's a lot of things really.

Attached: 1564117990139.jpg (314x353, 14K)

So stupid that most don't know how to apply for a passport.

Most still think the Queen actually makes the laws of England.

Honestly, I really believe one day the world will have enough of their shit and rightfully nuke them.

You don't seem to understand the entire earth and moon are part of America's bubble.

I'd happily wipe my arse on their flag.

Attached: wipe arse.jpg (259x194, 8K)

That's all that it's good for.

Attached: american_flag_toilet_paper.jpg (620x412, 163K)

It’s just how (((they))) made us

The nuking has already begun. He's headed for Iran but he thinks that's next to Iowa.

Attached: trump strangelove 2.jpg (2048x1153, 277K)

I wanna see u try. Get your shit slapped

Attached: 1507319024560.jpg (1125x1166, 173K)

Let's see... we put a man on the Moon and ended the Nazis.

You still shit in the street and fuck sheep.

I think we're done here.

indoctrination like a mother fucker. and the dumbing down of the masses has been the plan for a while now, the elites putting flouride in the water etc.

The Niggers drag the test scores down

Attached: 1563063687598.jpg (998x1000, 126K)

We'd like to see you try, asshole. We have the third largest standing army in the world, the best navy and air forces by a WIDE margin, and are still outspending most of the rest of the world, even with Chinas recent increases.

You fuckers are still dicking around figuring out missiles, while we're perfecting military grade lasers and rail guns.

We. Will. Fuck. You. Up.

Attached: 350px-Military_Expenditures_2018_SIPRI.png (350x290, 56K)

>They should let their betters (the British) take care of things
>better

lol.

>these guys are warmongers
>we should purge them

Is this some stupid muriKKKan bragging about what a big turd he is?
muriKKKa hasn't won a war since 1898.
What a fucking moron.

Attached: us militarism.png (450x401, 241K)

do you wake up every morning and think about america? do you go out of your way everyday to find something about america that annoys you and dwell on it? can you show me where on the doll the american hurt you?

How long did it take you to meet every US citizen and determine that every one of them was a stupid asshole?

What is the lightbulb?

because you've definitely won all the wars in the middle east. oh and Vietnam? didn't happen. America doesn't know how to fight a guerilla war. fucking mutts

You want to take your chances? Go for it. I'll go with the best equipped, best trained, best supported, and BTW, most experienced, military force in the world. Even "losses" have value. Our guys have REAL WORLD experience in fighting in pretty much every kind of fight there is. How about yours? When was the last time most of the rest of the worlds armies actually went out there and spilled their blood?

Your inexperience alone is a crippling handicap.

This isn’t even good bait. But you made me laugh by saying those brexit loving, Boris lead, inbred, swine are any better than US.

I wouldn’t mind if it was a white person but a nigger burning the flag. They don’t belong here anyway. There peeps sold them out to us and when some people got all moral about it we tried to send them back but they wouldn’t leave. No the cunts have the audacity to cry about it. Nigger we bought you Liberia!

Instead the world tries to emulate us at every turn. Makes yah think huh.

Stop appropriating you'll never be an American.

Haters gonna hate

Attached: 1544204633119.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

are you forgetting the 4 other countries that couldn't beat vietnam either? yes, you are, cause youre a faggot.

also the US hasn't been "at war" since '42

They hate us cuz they ain't us.
Military might rules all so we're forever biggest dick to fuck with ya plebs. The American military industrial complex is supreme globally, facts. Gives no fucks, consumes hundreds of billions and keeps on chugging. Even with all our retards, obese, dimwits, libtards, sjws, altrighters, etc. Still superior in what actually fucking matters.
>Violence is kind

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>no guns
Sure bro keep being un armed as those refugees flood in. Sure we have a spic problem but it’s nothing compared to you explosion problem and lack of self defense rights.

The number one search on Google after brexit was "what is brexit". Check yourself.

About a week ago, we celebrated the 50th anniversary of an American setting foot on the moon.
Anyone else do that? Nope?
Then shut the fuck up you faggot.

Who was von Braun? Where was he from?

Dude, you need to focus on shit you actually have control over.

Getting upset and posting on an image board in a thread which will disappear forever in a couple of hours is not a healthy way to enjoy your life.....

I am from America and I can confirm that we are the lowest form of humanity