ITT we are in the zombie apocalypse

ITT we are in the zombie apocalypse...

Attached: zombieland_-double-tap-poster.jpg (825x464, 114K)

I would fuck the first female zombie I see

maybe it's not infectious down there

like I give a fuck

Who's the cutie on the right?

Yeah.. yeah... chain her down... muzzle her or rip her teeth out and put some sort of divider to stop her from biting down wholly. Get some mad necro zombie head ass and pussy.. cum in her mouth as she tries to rip your dick off thend just shoot her in the head after she starts to rot.

I would be a dick and shoot Bill Murray

I forgot to mention.. you might want to double wrap..

I'd end up blending in on accident.

that's actually worse and can lead to a broken condom.

OK just one then point dexter

Gotdang nigger zombies. They're more aggresive than the rest... yeah *spits out tobacco chew*, they're everywhere too. No gettin' away from them nigger zombies that's for damn sure. Well, *loads shotgun*, yall go ahead and get some rest. I'll keep watch. Them nigger zombies usually wait 'till after dusk to roam about. Out here we should be pretty safe. They usually hang around the KFC down the road. But every once in a while you'll find a stray. Good night to ya kids, don't you worry. I'll keep you safe. *tips cowboy hat and exits room*

pills here

Jesse Eisenberg

Abigail Breslin

Attached: 1673f1cb55909cfaba7ecc94ca4fe099_full.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

Wait can you get the virus from fucking a zombie?

There's one only way to find out
We need a volunteer

Nigga needs his puke

Attached: 81870793-5D8D-48F5-8741-5398A13CDE01.png (259x194, 66K)

Whispers in your ear," We're all infected...."

Nearly this whole thread has been about (literally) fucking zombies, and everyone else on this board is off aimlessly flinging shit at other anons in bait or political threads. Seriously, Yea Forums fucking sucks today.

Where would your choice of location be and why,Yea Forums? I'd go on a small-medium sized boat, one w/ sails but learn how to add a motor just in case. I could go fishing and perhaps have crops on the roof. I'd also try go get some solar panels so I can get electricity for water purification machines and have a botanical garden on the roof. Of course id have to migrate and keep track of weather and waves but I think it might work.