Lay all your problems in this thread. Maybe get some help, or get abuse. Let's see how it goes

Lay all your problems in this thread. Maybe get some help, or get abuse. Let's see how it goes.

Attached: 1562716691819.jpg (700x525, 89K)

It's fucking hot outside

Attached: 220px-Tommy-Wiseau-3[1].jpg (220x165, 9K)

Fuckin tell me about it

I haven't had sex since 2014 and i'm starting to losing my mind. I hope I can resist long enough to get a new relationship otherwise i swear i'll be on the news

I am quite literally still living at home because my mother is sick and I'm spending all of my money supporting her and my little brother. I don't go on dates anymore, I rarely go out. I just go to work, come home and play LoL. My depression is gone but now I'm just angry all of the time. This combines with the fact that the people that I am supporting are wholey unappreciative, My mother yells constantly, about the stupidest bullshit and get upset anytime the house is dirty and instead of doing anything about it she continues to sit on her fat lazy ass and watch her shit tv shows. She complains anytime that my brother or I use the living room tv to watch our shows and I fucking hate it. She does nearly nothing at her job as she works in one of the least busy areas of the fucking state, and frankly I'm fed the fuck up.

Not to mention I can't tell if this woman at work is attracted to me at all. I'm sort of working off of the assumption she is, but also if she just wants to be friends I'm cool with that, I just need to know whether or not I should move the fuck on romantically, as when I asked her out she only said that she wasn't ready for something at the moment. I'm just not sure whats going on there.

I'm trying desperately to start a streaming career because I've realized that no matter what job I have, it will literally never satisfy anything that I need. No one watches though, mostly because I'm garbage at LoL, and I'm not fucking funny.

I can't fucking do drugs anymore to relieve the pressure and I'm on the verge of blowing up on someone I care about. I'm only 24 how the hell am I supposed to handle this amount of stress? I don't feel like spending time with my friends because I'm pretty sure I don't even like them. I can't even tell anymore. I don't think I like anyone. I try my best to just be a smiley and goofy person and be nice to everyone around me, but I'm pretty sure most people just think I'm creepy.

Attached: lololol.jpg (803x688, 104K)

I can't stand to look at myself becuase I'm getting fat and I hate it. I want to go to the gym and get back into swimming and lifting like I was in HS but I can't find the literal 10 dollars a month to do it.

I'm just tired. Just really tired.

Attached: suipepe.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I'm a better than average programmer but I lack the motivation to create anything.

I've made it almost to 30 and have a successful high-paying career, but my mental health is real bad.

I've been suicidal off and on, but I'm too existentially afraid of death to go through with it. I'm so anxious and depressed that I can't really live my life either... and every time I look in the mirror I'm disgusted.

And I've tried the whole "man up" thing for almost 30 years and that doesn't work anymore. What do I do b?

Attached: Untitled.png (488x540, 19K)

I have an awesome gf, but I don't love her fully cos she has another dude before me.

Thing is, I'm 36 so my chances of finding a virgin gf are slim; I look almost 10 years younger but still.

My only chances are having a daughter and fuckiing her.

It's sad. I live a sad life, always remaniscing when I dated virgin girls and even fucked some, and was happy.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a used up whore.

I'm ready bois, help or abuse it's up to you. I'll have a TL:DR for you lazy cucks.

When I was 13 I had a gf that meant a lot to me. She loved me and I took advantage of that. I suggested that she perform sexual favours for me because she loved me. Honestly felt bad about it for years, but recently got over it.

One of my current best friends is a girl, I'll call her Beth, and she knew that I had a crush on her. I was on holiday and we were talking about masturbation, can't remember why. She gave me permission to jack off to her while I was in the shower and I tried but honestly she isn't hot enough, but I still teased her as if I did. Beth has serious body image issues so I didn't want to make her feel bad. However, I recently started talking to a girl, and I think Beth is jealous even though me and Beth are only friends. Over the past week Beth has been super distant and not really talking to me, which is out of the ordinary because we were snapchat BFFs (I know that's gay) and she always used to send me a good morning message every day without fail. Recently she seems to be really sad about a guy (that is a friend of mine, he has a gf) she has supposedly had a crush on for months. Typing this out it doesn't sound like a major issue, but I kinda feel like a dick, because she probably thinks I jacked off to her and then started talking to someone new like 2 or 3 days later.

TL:DR: Took advantage of gf when 13, Making girls feel bad now.

>When I was 13

Dude, you ARE 13.

Got 'em

You KNOW? I'm just going home and trying not to get caught for something I might have got.
Was it drugs no was it lsd or guns shit I don't fucking know how about a package full of fun.
Want to feel up on my balls and test my dick for needles shit I got a little prick but its full of needy seedy speedle.
Talking bout uniform on my nuts bob your head back until your eyes roll, clog your nosehole take a full load feel your lung swol with my gumbo.
Shake them titties chumbowumbo DJ-jiZY down like a bowl of jello extra saucy nothing costly free of charge like soup kitchen daily extra jumbo.
Sorry bout them wet stains do you need a wet nap got one ready, you got a marky on your cheeky let me get that with my hanky. Sloppy Seconds with Spaghetti?
Hock-tooy like Kung-phoey right on up your booty. Got my flange full mast and heavy. Open wide for what inside a real mud masher hemi-high note break the levee.
Instant gush instant flush baby ducked out in the park it got dark fully strapped pleather mattress and hobo JoJo with a healthy helping of narco - num num a la carte.

Nah I dont really want to rap tho. Dont know who wrote that shit not me. I'm not taking credit for that one just going home with my insured Safety Rated GMC. Chair in the back from Thifty Tubman gonna put it right in front of the Tv. Watch the news drink some booze
Pass out until my boss calls me to go lift some shit for free. Dumpy dump bumbum Rump. Bumpy Bumpy tummy tum. Fuck this shit eat my cum. Suck my dick and lick my plums. What you want guy. Hey hey. Gotta fly. Fly fly. But why. Don't you cry. Stay dry. I dont rap. Shit.
That be what Im saying. Not gotta be a double weigh in. Just saying shit is dat did. Then yes gotta go drop a chair off in my living. You fucking ho, just like my girlfriend always checking if I'm cheating. You fucking ho, sorry but my dick by swinging to and fro man.

You _are_ a dick. You are emotionally abusive, but you aren't a sociopath obviously. Since you realize your behavior is wrong, try not to do it anymore. Try your best and move on. We are all flawed humans

Yea Forums armchair therapist here. You're problem is that you haven't spent enough time trolling to really come up with good OC bait. Keep studying my fellow retard, and one day you will be retarded enough to get more than a nibble

Thats fucking stupid. it doesnt matter if she got laid before in the past. if u two are happy together thats all that matter. if u cant get past not dating a virgin then youre retarded

>You're

Dude, srly. Halp.

I try my best to be nice to other people, and I don't actually feel bad for what I've done. I realised that it's better to have friends that can support me rather than abuse people for what I want. The only reason I'm here is because I am after your judgement. I try and do to the good think but I actually don't care.

Thing*

im bored from life, had some suicidal thoughts, i don't have "real" friends, I'm 16, I'm fucking bored, I don't know what keeps me alive

I. Am. With. You.

Suicidal thoughts are normal at 16 for most people. Thoughts are just thoughts. What's a "real" friend? Try opening up to the friends you do have and maybe they can become "real".

I’m so fucking sick of trying. The whole “man up” shit is old. I’ve tried for 36 years and it’s no fucking easier.

Not all people have the same mentality at the same age , I've been always late in everything , I'd laugh about jokes only kids would find funny , or say somethings that it's considered childish , it always made me sad , that I was different than everybody , and that everyone matured before me , but then I started to not care , and I became genuinely happy , do this , if you are not ready to man up there is a reason for it , don't hate yourself over it just accept it , you are different

I've been carrying a S&W 915 for 2 years now with a de-cocker/safety but I always leave the safety off, naturally.
BUT last month during my bi-monthly "pistol check, clean and function check" I found the safety ON! This is the 3rd time this has happened and I have no idea how. This is absurd and obscene. I was horrified.

But I love the Smith 3rd gen series. They're the perfect pistol for me and smaller profile than other full-size 9mms while still retaining 17+ ammunition capacity and 1911-esque grip angle.

I'm spoken to NO ONE about this, all they do is laugh and say Imma 80's cop film fuckup with that stupid overgrown Tom Selleck mustache which I would take as a compliment but they say it in a mean way..

I may have to switch but really the only full-size 9mms I ever liked all have fucking decocker-safeties!
My fucking hands are tied.

I may have to consider a poly frame...
(the Beretta PX4 Storm looks nice doesn't it? yeaaaaah)
Thats the gun devil talking, best to ignore him (and it can be equipped with a G-Type de-cocker so you'll never have a safety in the first place.. Isn't that nice?)
I need to take my mind of things until work tomorrow.

30, live in mother's basement for pretty much my whole life. had a few jobs here and there. Dropped out but smart thanks to reading most my life. Currently going through alcohol withdrawals for the 100th time this year. Always stop drinking for a few days or week then start up again and sure enough. Chest pains, shakes, random violent twitching, insane muscle cramps, hear racing and skipping beats often, sometimes head aches but not right now, and my liver hurts so damn much. Also smoke a lot and my throat hurts like shit so do my lungs. How do I pay for this you ask? A family member sends me money every month for years now. Don't even talk with them much anymore but this is how they show their love to me. I just buy smokes and booze. Have about 200 piss bottles hidden around down here from the last half a year. Don't like going to bathroom as my mother will speak to me.

better, but wrong crowd, F for eFfort

Can you show the piss bottless

Pic related. We can do shit together. No homo, fag.

Attached: 1564188928702.jpg (1350x561, 150K)

Sorry your stuck in this shit too.

Yeah people that say "it gets easier" don't know jack. (unless they're saying it to a teenager or something)

Not terrible advice, but I think I accepted myself as different a long, long time ago.

That image macro sucks. It assumes depressed suicidal people can derive the same pleasure from life as everyone else. It also assumes they don't hate themselves massively. Do what shit together? Living? I guess. For now anyways.

Its a joke for some of the folk in this thread to lighten their mood some as I used to have the same problems in life not too long ago.

srs issue tho but whatever