ITT we are in a session of the US Congress

ITT we are in a session of the US Congress....

Attached: Congress.jpg (1280x720, 685K)

NIGGERS!

Attached: ree.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I object

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 372K)

>**bangs gavel**
"ahem... THE IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP HAS PASSED"
>crowd cheers

As an independent please allow me to say- you are all useless, talentless assholes who are a waste of our tax money.

Attached: 1562751984226.png (800x600, 15K)

I propose we make it illegal to be a nigger, and the penality for being so is death via public hanging.

Then you wake up with your bf's black cock in your ass and eat your shit off his dick..fgt

I also propose we hang this guy.

plays poker on phone.

Only a libtard would talk like this. Antifa I presume?

Why sure I'll accept this 500 dollar jacket, for a vote on your behalf, fuck the American people this jacket is nice

Lol no, I just want to hang someone.

That's how a libtard thinks you retard.

>be Trump supporter
>shitpost on Yea Forums
>votes in 2020
>Kamala Harris wins
>trump arrested
>trials begin
"ahem..."I hearby sentence Donald J Trump to life in prison for crimes of treason against the United States of America"
>crowd cheers

That's not the crowd cheering. That's the sounds just outside the doors of Congress of the civil war starting for framing Trump

Attached: download.jpg (300x359, 15K)

no u

The scariest thing I think about everyday is the idea that you people vote.

Troopers! I have just received new orders. Our superiors say the war is canceled, and we can all go home. Bison is getting paid off for his crimes. And our friends who have died here, will have died.. for nothing. But, we can all go home. Meanwhile, ideas like peace, freedom, and justice; they get packed up. But, we can all go home. Well.. I'm not going home. I'm going to get on my boat, and I'm going up-river, and I'm going to kick that Bison's ass so HARD, that the next wannabe is going to feel it. Now, who wants to go home... and who wants to go with ME?!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x528, 49K)

ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD

OK everyone I know some of you have been wanting to address some issues you claim to be important such as the growing deficit and alleged unrest and disloyalty in the entire southwest but we have some important tweets to decide if they are racist or not.