Request complete, I hope you like it!

Request complete, I hope you like it!
If anyone has any nsfw requests, I’d be happy to hear them. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be able to get to them until Monday. I plan to draw Jenny from My Life As A Teenage Robot and Felix soon. Add more characters to the list if you’d like :)

Attached: 364C84E4-CCE2-4B74-A282-A4F3F13F6E62.jpg (2739x3403, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cl4LwOgOLis
youtube.com/watch?v=UaCmxWgBgMA
youtube.com/watch?v=UGIM8vyED_8
youtube.com/watch?v=lNzahqj4JjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EtdCIcFZ88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is another example of my work.

Attached: 339D09E3-9103-4A02-8326-DF5A2CE64C8A.jpg (1036x1280, 207K)

Well i have this.

Requesting Yubaba/Zeniba smooching and slurping away on Chihiro Ogino's cute and solf lips.

Attached: Chihiro x Yubaba & Zeniba.jpg (1444x1084, 350K)

So what social media are you on,im new of your art work

Okay sure, that could be fun! If I do end up drawing that, it’ll be on here on either Monday or Tuesday.
These are actually among the first few lewd pieces I’ve done, so I don’t have a big portfolio yet. But you can find me on furaffinity as OneDirtyBirdy (where all my lewd pieces will be going), or on IG as artofannabellepullen (where I won’t be posting any lewd pieces)

OP, do you have a twitter, or any other art blog?

Bump.

Op, could you draw a simple pic of girl Fry getting fucked like this?

Attached: GFRY.jpg (3096x4184, 1.38M)

A warning for you, OP. This guy is a repeat requester. AKA a person who repeatedly requests the same themed stuff over & over again, despite getting deliveries in the past. I advise you NOT to draw for this guy.

OR here.
Thank you so much! I love it and you're very good at coloring!
if its not too much trouble, could I ask that you add the human penetrating her and show her ass like the reference image I've posted? Please? its the only detail you've missed and I would be super grateful if you did.
thanks again.

Attached: Requestinge.png (733x1175, 978K)

A Sister of battle having some (reluctant) fun with a slaanesh demon. Will add a reference for the demon if you're interested in the idea.

Attached: d9f14tz-99bffb10-8f61-4b09-ab93-e79c56b494e5.jpg (2480x1748, 489K)

The only people who complain about the police are the ones who make them necessary in the first place.

>805615349
And here's why the Fryfag is considered a persona non grata in the drawthreads

>artofannabellepullen
Please tell me you're not using your real name on fucking Chan of the Four..

>people just ignore him
that's what comes with being a persona non grata in a place; either denied entry/service or the cold treatment.

Lol so you copied some images from deviantart

Neat

Love how Fryfag is getting the boot left & right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=cl4LwOgOLis

youtube.com/watch?v=UaCmxWgBgMA

Requesting Centorea sitting on her side, wearing a dress/armor like this, and lovingly rubbing the head of an adorable male servant who is taking her futa cock up his ass. I’d love the feeling of serenity and bonding to be here. Like if she were to talk, she would tell him “you’re doing so good... just relaaaax~”

The idea of it is that Cerea is a knight fucking her male squire/ peasant comfort male

Attached: 023F6E18-51FA-4486-BD80-7DC11289A292.jpg (622x990, 519K)

good stuff

I gave this a first time read and I didn't expect this to be degenerate. Shame on you.

There is nothing wrong with it

Cock on a MAN's ass? Nothing wrong with that? No. In fact, that in itself is wrong. Cock is not designed to be inserted into ass, ever.

You’re on Yea Forums. And tongues were never meant to go in pussies

how do I make people draw lewds for me?

Attached: wurm.png (800x700, 62K)

?? Copied

Ask them directly, duh

Hello i got a request.

Requesting Tsuyu Asui tounge kissing with her mother,Beru Asui.

Attached: Tongue Kissing.jpg (1608x1880, 608K)

wait user that's illegal

Attached: wurm.png (800x700, 74K)

Just ask, pussy. You don't wanna be called a pussy, right? So you have to man up and ask right now. Ask as if you're asking someone on a date.

user pls no my feefees...

Attached: wurm.png (800x700, 69K)

wurm wrong thread go to

oh oki thank u

youtube.com/watch?v=UGIM8vyED_8

Check your furraffity notes birdy

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzahqj4JjQ

Stealing your art

youtube.com/watch?v=_EtdCIcFZ88

This. If you don't have a blog or something, you need to get one. You've got some talent, and for an underserviced fetish.

Also, who is the artist for this?
Because this is also my fetish.